Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2018

NORMA RAHNER

DEMONS INVADE THE LIVES OF WOMEN THROUGH VANITY PRODUCTS


CLOTHING HAIR COSMETICS EARRINGS SHOES

I was born in an evangelical family, the daughter of Christian parents. I have always obeyed my parents and my pastor. I married Pastor Rolfes Shutes and had to leave my parents' ministry to congregate in our ministry. When we married he founded a congregation. I used to dress to please my husband. I was very vain. I wore earrings, makeup, lipstick, wore tight dresses and high heels. After all, I was only 24 years old. In my point of view, I had to please my husband and being the wife of a pastor, I had to walk like a lady. I liked to wear mini sweaters and shorts at home. I thought it was not a scandal, because I was at home.

One day I was praying. The Lord showed me in a vision the church rising up in a rapture and I was screaming desperately. In the vision, I said, "Lord, do not leave me," and He replied, "If you want to ascend, change your clothes."

When I finished praying I changed into my pants and shirt and I did not understand anything that was happening. One night I went to sleep in intimate lingerie. I had a nightmare. I woke up anyway. That weight on me was heavy and I could not breathe. I cried out the blood of Jesus and the nightmare was gone. I did not understand what happened, but since I was married I still went to sleep in shorts and underwear.

I prayed to the Lord in the morning for answers. The same night in dreams the angel would appear to me and say, "Do not sleep in scandalous clothes, you are the temple of the Holy Spirit, remain holy at all times in every way of life. Do you know the hour when the Lord will come to snatch His church? The Lord may come in the morning, late night or dawn to seek His bride. You never know by chance the woman will come up with her nakedness even dressed in these clothes for God because He is holy. The bride has to remain virgin, without blemish, have to have oil in her lamp at all times so that her lamps do not go out and come to be surprised. Every time you sleep like this, the angel who guards your sleep is ashamed and turns away from you; and a demon will approach you. The Lord's angel encamps around those who have the fear of the Word, to fear and obey it and to live a holy life. For those who fear the Lord, the angel does not depart.

It is written in Psalm 34: 7, The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 

On the next day, I went with my husband to begin the cry of liberation. That day my life would be marked forever. When I, my husband and the workers began to cry out, I felt a strong anointing on my body. I could not stop standing and fell to the ground. My husband understood that God was going to deal with me. I continued to cry along with the workers. That night was one of the longest of my life. I felt my spirit leave my body. I could see the congregation full of angels working for the liberation of souls there.

The angel who appeared in my dream said, "Norma, the Lord has commanded me to reveal to you hidden things that you do not know. He has contemplated your innocence and seen your dedication. Because of this, the Lord commanded me to reveal the mysteries of eternity to you."

The angel took my hand and said, "Let's go to hell and go downstairs."

We came to a dark place, my mind became paranoid because of the sufferings. I heard millions of screams that could cause deafness in anyone. They cried for help; there were souls clinging to my feet, but I could feel nothing. I saw a great despair in those places, fires burning bodies on one side and devils tormenting them on another side. I was already going crazy in that place. I felt several negative feelings at the same time. I felt fear, anger, hatred. I felt sleepiness, hunger and I was able to feel a little of the judgment of hell.

If the angel were not near me that heat would have melted me; a light from the body of the angel surrounded me and prevented my body from burning. I saw fire mixed with sweat and blood. That fire turned red. I felt a strong mortal smell of sulfur which no one on earth felt. The angel let my senses remain intact so I did not suffer and not enter into a state of madness. I only know that I bitterly repented of all my sins and promised the angel to sanctify myself more every day.

I saw people in hell with the clothes they had on Earth. The fire melted the clothes of the bodies of the people, but then they returned to normal. I asked the angel why the clothes of the Earth remain here if it is a spiritual place. The angel said, "People who die with their sins carry their minds, their memories, their sins, their worldly garments. The clothes you see on them are actually spiritual."

In Zechariah 3: 4 and 5, And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with a change of raiment. And I said, Let them set a fair miter upon his head. So they set a fair miter upon his head and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by. 

There is nothing of the world nor the garments of the earth in heaven. There is a white garment in heaven for every saint. There is no garment in hell, one carries what he has used in the world. The angel pointed to a soul that was bleeding from so much suffering. I realized that that blood was not from the flesh, but an invisible thing, but at the same time real. It is difficult to explain.

The angel said, "What you see are spirits, but it looks like flesh and blood. Suffering in the hell is so terrible that souls suffer as if they were flesh."

The angel said, "These clothes symbolize that they did not strip the old man." Ephesians 4:22, That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts.

Then I went to a place in hell which had an industrial complex. There I saw mini sweaters, shorts, sleeveless shirts, and skirts and dresses with cracks. I looked and saw women who walked in luxurious dresses, others in short dresses, others in tight dresses, others in dresses with huge cracks and others in mini skirts. They were with rags of bagged holes and were tormented. This fulfilled Isaiah 3: 24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well-set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty. 

Instead of luxurious garments, there were cloths of sacks.

Then I saw women in tight skirts, short skirts and tight dresses in hell. I said to the angel, "Is that a sin too?"

The angel said, "All these are Satan's works on earth; he invents these fashions to bring the greatest number of souls to hell; he inspires and gives ideas for stylists to make scandalous clothes."

The angel said, "These women you see here in hell are believers and people of the world who walk in these fashions."

I said to the angel, "I walk in these garments and the church where I congregate walks like this. I have never seen women dressed decently in all the churches I visited in my city."

The angel said, "Satan has already begun to destroy many churches. There are few that obey the statutes."

I saw a demon with a four-inch high heel that was rolling and climbing to the Earth.

I asked, "Why does this demon behave like that?"

He answered me, "The devil of sensuality, he participates in the parades of beauty queens and catwalks and is already entering the churches. Many servants already wear their high heels."

I asked,"Who are they?"

He said, "They are demons of divorce. They cause destruction in the family. They know that the marriage is one. They make the believers divorce."

The angel and I left that place and went to another valley. I saw women in hell painting themselves. I saw lipsticks growing up and turning into snakes. I saw eye pencils turning worms and entering people. I saw hair dyes being produced in a cauldron in hell. I saw women cutting and they painted their hair bald. I saw the demons cast acid on the head of a woman who painted her hair - her skull melted and she screamed in such pain. I saw a demon pulling a woman's hair and cutting her hair with a razor and shaving her hairy scalp until the skull appeared. That woman screamed in pain.

The demon said, "Hair that is cut on Earth will cut here too." Another part of Isaiah 3:24 was fulfilled, and instead of well-set hair baldness.

The angel said, "Tell the church not to cut into the hair and not to paint. The hair was given in the place of the veil."

I said, "The tips of my hair need to be cut."

The angel looked at me with a serious face and said, "Do not trim the tips of the hair."

I was worried about the sisters in my church because they all cut hair.

I saw a woman with her face in makeup. That makeup turned sour and her face melted and burned. I saw a woman with red lipstick. Their lips were falling and they were left with only teeth. Another part of Isaiah 3:24 is fulfilled, and burning instead of beauty. 

I saw models and actresses who did plastic surgeries having their faces deformed in hell. I saw women who put silicones. The demons ripped off their silicones and said, "That belongs to us. We invented them here in hell," and they laughed, "All fashions on Earth are the ones we put on."

I saw a devil full of earrings all over. There was a huge one in his ear and another in his nose, his wrist was full of bracelets and his neck was full of chains. No vanity comes from God, and women wear what satan cast in the world.

I saw devils cutting fingers that were filled with rings of skull stones and others. I saw a demon cutting off the ears of women and men wearing earrings. I saw devils cutting off the heads of women wearing necklaces and men wearing chains.

The angel said, "Embellishments of the body corrupts the heart and exalts the flesh. They reveal what is in the heart. Lucifer exalted himself when he looked at his glory and his body covered with precious stones.

Ezekiel 28:16 and 17, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 

I saw upper-class women, models, and actresses who used luxuriant and expensive perfumes to seduce men. There the devils threw acid and rotten substance from the pit of the abyss into their bodies that the stench of rot was unbearable. Those women did not accept that stench. Another part from Isaiah 3:24 was fulfilled, instead of sweet smell there shall be stink.

When I came back, I opened my eyes. I was on the floor. The worship was ending. I told everything to my husband. He as the pastor made a decision in the church. He reformed the doctrine and many people left the church, for satan rose with great fury, but with my testimony, many believed and stayed.

I stayed three months praying to God, for the images and the cries of those souls did not leave my head and mind, but then God restored my mind. God began to operate more in our ministry, but my illnesses never healed, no matter how much I prayed, they were not going.

I made a general concert in my life and God healed me completely. He said that I would only have another 15 years of life because that was my time on Earth. If I spent that time and I was alive I would not stand the great onslaught that Satan would bring.

I surrender all souls who are reading this letter in the hands of God. If I am not on earth, may this letter be circulating in various places warning the churches.


May all be in the peace of the Lord Jesus. A hug from your sister Norma Rahner.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you sister Norma Rahner, for this testimony. It is a wake up call to us. May God bless you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Incredible!!! Wow Satan has deceived the church!!! Thank you for posting this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine revelation of satan's deception and scheme to trap people. We must be aware of satan's Devices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremiah 23

    28 “Let these false prophets tell their dreams,
    but let my true messengers faithfully proclaim my every word.
    There is a difference between straw and grain!
    29 Does not my word burn like fire?”
    says the Lord.
    “Is it not like a mighty hammer
    that smashes a rock to pieces?

    30 “Therefore,” says the Lord, “I am against these prophets who steal messages from each other and claim they are from me. 31 I am against these smooth-tongued prophets who say, ‘This prophecy is from the Lord!’ 32 I am against these false prophets. Their imaginary dreams are flagrant lies that lead my people into sin. I did not send or appoint them, and they have no message at all for my people. I, the Lord, have spoken!

    Jewelry and most of the stuff listed here arent sins

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, for a vision that allegedly describes the current ongoings happening in hell, Nora sure loves to misquote Isaiah 3:24 to fill in her descriptions of hell.

    The whole chapter of Isaiah wasnt even talking about hell, rather the upcoming judgement Isrsel is gonna face. Punishment here ON earth.

    And Industrial complexes in hell? Oh Nora, you even called Jewelry a sin to wear. Oh really.

    Nora, i dont even know if you truly even existed, but i hope youre delusions dont deceive anyone no more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im thoroughly convinced that Angel in nora's vision is a demon in disguise, deluding her ( if there is any truth to this vision to begin with)

    ReplyDelete