Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

EVANGELISM

ONLY 25% BELONG TO JESUS

Again speaking of Indian magic, I would like to say one thing beloved. You should know that the whole world is under the domination of Lucifer. Lucifer told us when we were still his agents, that there are only Christians who escape from his control and those people represent only 25% of mankind. He also told us that the remaining 75% belong to him and that only 25% belong to the King of the Christians.

JONAS 2

SIXTH COMMANDMENT OF SATAN: DO NOT ALLOW CHRISTIANS TO PREACH, TEACH AND TESTIFY THE GLORY OF GOD.

The sixth commandment says: Do not allow Christians to preach, teach and testify the glory of God. Regarding preaching and teaching, it is related to what is said in Romans 10:17 "So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." Thus, the devil does not want the Children of God to be taught. He does not want anyone to teach the Children of God, because if they are taught if they receive the preaching, their faith will be strengthened. And once one has faith, automatically, one can easily resist the devil and be pleasant to God. That is why he was sending us Satanists to churches so that we disturb their teachings as well as preaching. And I explained to you how we succeeded in tying up the tongue of the preachers.

When I testify, I am grateful for what Jesus has done in my life, the deliverance that Jesus has given me, He gave it to me free of charge. I did not pay anything, but it is by grace and I must testify to show my gratitude.

JONAS 8

PASTORS WHO DEFEND THE TRUTH

I Robert will report the first visions I had.

I was praying and I saw several warriors of swords, they were wounded, but they fought anyway, their hands were torn for not releasing their swords. I could feel the pains of these warriors.

Jesus said, "These are pastors who defend My Word and suffer persecution from many Christians of the flesh. Many of these shepherds are confronted by the sheep themselves who reject their teachings and still oppress these men, leaving them afflicted in their souls. Remember that I as the great shepherd of Israel was rejected and persecuted by the very people who I offered salvation to. So it will be with you who fight for the salvation of each sheep and the flock will give its rewards in the form of calumnies and will be hurt and flogged by the very flock that you love. Tares are the proof of all ministries of pastors and are within their congregations resisting their teachings. They congregate within the churches to cause an internal spiritual warfare to put the flock into disunity and division."

I had another vision of a group of warriors fighting against the legions of demons. These men were full of scars that are the marks of pain and persecution.

Jesus said, "These men whom you saw in the vision are those who have suffered for My doctrine and faced the false Gospels and theology so as not to contaminate the purity of My Word. They have suffered persecutions and many affronts of men from false doctrines, waging a battle of minds not to let the people's minds become corrupted by these teachings."

You who want to grow in faith, know yourself, know your weapons and also your weaknesses, before entering into a spiritual warfare. The purpose is to work on your weaknesses, praying, watching and fixing the weak part. You have to know the spiritual world in which the apostle Paul related that our war is against the invisible entities of the spiritual world that influence our planet. Knowing the spiritual world and its enemies of darkness is important. Take care of the things of this world that are part of the kingdom of darkness. Many things were inspired by the spirit world and brought into our world.

So we have to get rid of what Satan and his demons brought to our planet. Many things that have ever been invented on earth corrupt the spiritual lives of the saints. Not everything on this earth we can use and have in our home.

Be spiritual, and do not entertain carnal and dubious thoughts about these revelations. When it comes to preaching the truth, be clear at the time of speaking, without encroaching and do not hide the words. Be original and true in your way of acting, do not hide your true self, God sees everything. Give your weaknesses to God and He will raise you up. Be precise when it comes to acting, be sure to do what God tells you to do today, never leave for tomorrow, it may be too late.

I have spoken with men who live a life of outward holiness by appearance. They have preached the word of truth, but when people do not take his word, they are furious.

I met a very strict pastor, he said he preached the word to a young man and he did not convert. That young man died, and that shepherd went to his parents' house and said, "That was the punishment for not wanting the way of salvation, now he's in hell."

That shepherd spoke with joy at the knowledge that this young man was condemned to hell. I saw the expression on his face. I was sad, his face was disfigured like the face of a demon. I know how sad Jesus is for every soul that is lost, I have been caught up in hell and know how my King behaves in this situation. It is not easy for Him to show hell and see those souls suffering by feeling that pain.

There are many men who preach the truth, but when their words are not accepted, they begin to hope that their listeners who rejected them will meet with disasters and misfortunes. These Christians do not have the gift of love, their hearts are filled with wrath and wickedness and they will go to hell if they do not change that hearts of stone.

How many take their Bibles and go to church every day, praise and preach the Word. When they get home, they look like devils talking dirty words and fighting inside their homes. As worship ends and leaves the church, their behavior changes, they cause scandals in their work and they do not behave like Christians in their neighborhood. These are only religious who only know how to worship in a temple of stone, they are not practitioners of the Holy Scriptures.

They praise and preach a Jesus they do not know, thinking that they know God but their hearts are deceived.

ROBERT ATSUSHI SPIRITUAL SECRETS 1

WORDS OF JESUS ON THE WORK OF WINNING SOULS

I inaugurated the new ministry. Jesus did not allow me to go back to pastoring one of the Reverend's churches. Jesus told me to say these words to all the churches of today. He said, "My faithful servants defend the banner of the Gospel and receive no applause. They expect only the scourges for defending the truth and fighting deceit. They pay injustice with righteousness and evil for good to all who confront My truth. My servants do not justify their errors and accept My correction. They confess their sins and change their conduct. They never think that they have done everything in the work and that they have reached their maximum. They do not think they need not do anything else to please Me. They know that the world is not won and they need these souls for My kingdom. They do not stop working for Me and always try to learn from My Word to improve their lives."

Jesus said, "The end is near and My Word has to reach every home and assist every soul. Leave them satisfied and treat them well, showing them love. The function of the church is to give your living testimony of faith and rescue the lives of souls. Have the ambition to win souls and watch over them. Share your eternal inheritances, do not keep heaven only for yourself. I am sad about the ease of My church. I see cowardice and laziness in street evangelism and in homes. The church is paralyzed while the souls are dying. Innovation and reform are needed to improve work on the site. Each one has to improve his attitudes towards My work. Each one knows of his duties and obligations as My disciples."

God's people, Jesus gave us a responsibility to win souls, regardless of whether he is a pastor or a member. The church has to work together with the same thoughts and one spirit. Do not neglect the work that God has put into your hands. What is of greater value in this world is our souls. Jesus when He was on earth dedicated people and each soul cost the price of divine blood of our Savior.

Today I am able to die for those souls who are so valuable, they are worth more than all the gold and the riches of the earth. My ministry is dedicated to the needs of the people, every member of my church has the same thoughts as the growth of the work. Our obligation is not to earn money but to win souls.

ADAM HOWARD

KEEPING SILENCE ABOUT TESTIMONY

Beloved in the Lord, my interest in the things of God led me to become a Protestant evangelist in the community. During six years of ministry in my church, I kept secret the testimony you have just read it. This silence was due to several factors as follows: First, I saw no point in telling the children of God this past about myself since I wanted at all costs to forget about it. Then I was afraid of being sued by some people who were directly harmed in any way by my magic if they heard my narrative. Finally, there was respect for my teacher who, moreover, was still there.

My beloved brothers in the Lord, with many reservations I am describing this part of my testimony. Indeed, it is difficult to locate precisely these facts in time and in space, simply because everything went beyond my mortal body and earth. That this reservation is considered from the same angle as that advanced by Paul in 2 Cor. 12: 2-3 (2 Cor 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows;) such a one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows;).

Throughout our ascent, I saw several people leaving the earth to the sky. The Being who was with me (it was always difficult to distinguish His form) said to me, "I have allowed you to do magic so that you will know all these things so that your testimony will denounce what is similarly happening in others, that they may abandon their wickedness and fly to Me, convert and live. However, you are silent and you preach my Gospel! Yes, but you should share your testimony first before your brothers, that My message may reach into their hearts and find its place. Come to see the consequences of your silence."

When I arrived at a crossroad, He said, "On earth, you always say that there will be a judgment, but without understanding its meaning. This is the condemnation. This is where everyone automatically takes its direction, according to the life he lived on earth. Do you see someone who judges people?”

"No, I do not see anyone,” I replied.

One of the two directions led to a large well, a large pit, at the bottom of which is covered with a dark material that has undergone high temperatures, like in an engine exhaust pipe.

We approached the well so as to have a good overview. And I saw people among whom were those I had perverted, and that is no rushing into the abyss! Before switching, they found time to moan and say, "Ah if Pastor Lisungi had informed us of these things, we would not be here. He is a bad pastor!" The others said, "Lisungi deceived us." Of these, I actually recognized my old talismans customers, whom I had given occultic powers and protections.

I realized my crime even before the Lord had said anything: the price of my silence! I felt very uncomfortable.

Turning slowly toward me, and greatly grieved, the Lord told me, "All these people that you see here that perished carried My image. I sacrificed My life for the salvation of each of them. My blood was shed for the forgiveness of all these souls. Can you estimate the value of the soul of a human being? But know that the earth and the heavens are not equivalent to the value of a soul. So, you see how many souls are lost due to your silence? What will you give me in return?”

“Nothing.. not even your own life, because as it is precious! Therefore, you too will be there!”

"I?” I implored the Lord. He replied." Yes, you "

At these words, I fell to my knees in tears, and I cried unto him, saying, "If I have found favor in your sight, my God, for you to make me see the gravity of my sin, accept, O Lord, forgive me. I did not know that my silence could be so fatal. Grant me, I beg you, a chance to denounce without omitting anything all the evil that I have known, that plagues your people and destroys it, because I did not know it was so. Forgive me."

"Here there is no forgiveness," replied the Lord.

LISUNGI MBULA 7


EVANGELISM

During the day after we finished prayer and fasting, I delivered the message of the Lord Jesus to the Sunday school teachers. On the way back home from the church, the angel of God took me to the Lord Jesus and He said to me, "Thank you, Lala, for delivering My message to the Sunday School Teachers." And He spoke to me again, "On Sunday, you will have to deliver the message to the church members. You must not only deliver the message to the church and your family, but you have to deliver the message to other religions as well: Buddhism, Muslim, Hinduism, etc. since they also should receive salvation. (John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. ) Deliver the message as soon as possible, because I’ll take you out to other cities."

At 7.00 pm, the angel came to take me to the Lord, and the Lord Jesus told me, "Lala, faster, faster, faster, run and tell all My people, My Time is almost up! And the Lord Jesus showed me the time of Heaven. I saw the shorthand pointed to a number and the long hand was very close to it. However, I could see the number on the clock. The Lord Jesus said to me, "Lala, run fast and send the message to My people, My time is almost over." And the Lord Jesus said to me again, "Lala, no angel has ever seen the time in Heaven. I allow you to see the time of Heaven so that you can convey what you have seen to My people."

At 8.30 pm, the angel came to pick me and took me back to the Lord and the Lord Jesus showed me once again the time of Heaven which is very short. The Lord Jesus said to me, "Tell your classmates, your teachers, your neighbors, and anyone you meet to repent and turn to Me."

The following day at 10.30 am, the angel took me to the Lord, and the Lord Jesus said to me, "There is no more time. You have to deliver the message to My people urgently."

At 07.00 pm, I was at a Worship Service and as usual, an angel picked me and took me to the Lord Jesus. I saw Jesus standing in front of the gate and waiting for me. Once I got there, Jesus said, "You have to go to Wamena urgently and deliver My message to My people. They have to repent because time is up. You need to go there to Wamena." The Lord Jesus said that with His face full of sadness, with a downcast face. He cried and His tear dropped and fell on a large glass table where Jesus can see everything that people say and do. I asked the Lord, "Why do you cry?" He did not answer my question, but His tears kept falling on the table and I wiped the tears with a white robe that I wore. When I was in Heaven, I always wore a white robe that I had never put on before.

Then the Lord Jesus told me while still crying, "Lala, tell My people urgently, they have to turn to Me quickly, time is absolutely over." The Lord Jesus said again, "I desire no one to be lost, but I want them all sitting on My lap."

LAURA WANMA

ON MY NEXT ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS

On Tuesday 19th February 2008, Jesus took my hand and He was jumping and shouting with joy on the beach. This is the first time I have seen Jesus filled with indescribable joy. I asked Him, " My Lord, why are You so happy?" Jesus answered, " My dear, today thousands of lost souls have been saved and they are back in My kingdom. I am so happy." Then Jesus went on to tell me that He also has emotions, just like all of us humans. Sometimes He is angry, happy, sad, disappointed. In short, Jesus also goes through the whole range of emotions that we all go through. This should not be a surprise to us as God created us in His own image. After all the Bible tells us so.

MARY CHU SIEW KET

EVANGELISM

Jesus told me, "Tell all the ministries that you are in, tell everyone that man has no power to transform anyone. I transform! Their roles are to evangelize and not to change. It is I who do the work in the hearts. It is not by force that anyone is forced to walk in My precepts. Judge no one, just preach and prepare the ground for Me to work. I will root out the root of the evil of hearts. Use only My Word to clean the grounds. Use My Word to plant the good seed and regulate. I will give growth. Tell those who evangelize to pray every day and not to stop walking in My ways. I will make them willing to renounce the world. They have liberated themselves for love, not for obligation. I will work in their hearts."

"It is necessary for the new converts to fast for Me to work in their lives. Anyone who does not know Me does not know what is best for them. They walk in any way and they will have only a momentary happiness. Even if they get all the goods of this world, it is not everything. After death, they will take nothing and will not inherit heaven. Man does not know what is best for his life, for he does not know My truth. They are liberated from sin and condemnation out of love, not out of obligation. I will work in their hearts."

KENZO ATSUSHI CHILE

WINNING SOULS

To defeat Satan it is necessary to live a life of prayer and separate from the world! The best way to attack Satan is to live a righteous life before God. Only the brave live an obedient life by renouncing the world. Those who practice what is written in My Word cannot be defeated and cannot lose their territories. Besides the practitioners of truth enter Satan's territories to dominate, taking control, plundering the souls and bringing them to Me.

My servant this war between Satan and the church, what is at stake are the souls. Many pastors are not interested in gaining souls but their financial interests, while demons are not interested in financial interests but winning souls through sects, robberies, trafficking, and prostitution. Tell the Gospel ministers to enter the battlefield not to lose souls. I cannot come down from heaven to do the work of the church, nor can I command the angels to win souls. I have covenanted the church to win the world. My people have to wage war for the lives of others to free the world.

Many Christians are not living a holy life, their souls are at stake too. It is not only the souls of the people of the world, but these souls of Christians also are not mine yet and the demons dispute them. Tell the people of the church that are in sin to fight for their soul, sanctifying and renouncing the world in order not to lose their souls. It is no use winning the world and losing your soul.

In a war, you do not win without preparation. I am the Captain and the General in this war, you are not alone. I will direct and order what you are going to do and through My guidance, we will invade the territory of the enemy and take captive souls from the hands of Satan. Every soul incarcerated in the field of the devil will be freed from this spiritual bondage and the demons have to withdraw from their lives and surrender every soul that was in their domain.

In another vision, I saw people dying in slums, prisons and elsewhere. I saw no evangelical in these places speaking of Jesus. These Christians feared for their lives, speaking of Jesus to dangerous people. I do not understand Christians being afraid to go to such places and rescue people to live in heaven.

If they have hidden sins, they are afraid of death and if they have their lives straight, they need not be afraid! The death of a Christian is His glory. Whoever dies for Jesus has His reward! I have already been to heaven and those who are martyred to Christ have a lot of rewards. Our death is not enough for all that Jesus did for us. His death on the cross has paved the way for salvation!

To enter the territory of demons, where there are many traffickers, bandits of the worst species, it is not easy at all. It has to be prepared spiritually and be guided by the Holy Spirit. To enter countries dominated by Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and other religions, these places are the worst places in the world to talk about Jesus. There are several classes of dangerous people, there are legions of devils working there, these places are demonic territories. Any men with their intelligence cannot escape the devil's traps if God is not with him. These dangerous places are full of traps of death where ruthless killers lurk for the blood of anyone who enters these places. These killers have ties to all demonic realms.

It is necessary to live a life of prayer and to be in holiness with God to enter these places. If the person dies, he will be prepared to live in heaven. Otherwise, God can give liberation by frustrating the traps of Satan. We do not overcome our spiritual enemy with our fleshly force or with human weapons but with the strength of Jesus with His spiritual weapons of heaven that He has given us to fight against the great army of Satan who is on earth, in the air, and in the sea.

KENZO ATSUSHI NORWAY

POSITIONS IN CHURCH EVANGELISM

The angel pointed to the pastor and said, "He has an exalted position in church but does nothing in the church; he burdens his sheep with heavy loads, only knows how to charge fees for pastoral services, but he is not a good example for them. Today's churches are run like worldly companies. The higher the position of the church worker, the more they are served by those in the lower ranks. Those of lower positions serve those who occupy the higher offices. Those who hold lower offices do more work in the harvest."

Luke 22:25 says, And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called masters.

"Marcus, among the people of the world this works in political and corporate governments, but in the body of Christ, things are not like that. The spiritual world of God is the inverse of the physical world. In Luke 22:26 and 27 it is written, "But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at table, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at table? but I am among you as he that serveth. "

"The greater the ministerial position the more he has to work. The more important the person is in his ministry, the more he has to serve than the less important. This will cause him to avoid pride and exaltation. This is the spirit of greatness as found in Philippians 2: 5-9 "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: "

"Jesus emptied Himself of His glory to serve the earth and humble Himself in the death of the cross to be exalted today. Warn this church that those exalted by men will be humbled, but those who are humbled by men will be exalted by God. Tell the shepherd of this church to leave its comfort and to work in the harvest. Therefore, the only one that commands is Jesus. He is the head of the body."

Then a verse came to my mind. John 10:16, 17 "There are other sheep that are not of that fold, but I must lead them also. They will hear My voice, and there will be one flock and one shepherd; My Father loves Me because I give My life to take it back. "

I realized that pastors also have to go out evangelizing to win souls.

MARCUS SVENSSEN

EVANGELISM

I countered the next day by going to the hospital. I won many souls on the hospital beds. Two boys in the hospital were converted. One died but the other got up from the bed to do the work. God knows how to work. What saddened me was that I arrived late to preach to a young man. When I got to the hospital he was alive, but I did not go to his room because I was preaching to other people. When I entered his room he had already died, he left without Jesus. A demon appeared to me inside that room and laughed and disappeared.

The next day I was called to do a service inside a car garage. It was full of people listening to me. A Muslim appeared with a knife and the people ran. I tried to run away, but I was at the back of the garage which made it difficult for me to escape. The apostle Paul also fled persecution and death. That man possessed with a legion of demons raised his hand toward my neck. I remembered the promises of Jesus. He did not lie, so it was not my day.

I said, "Legion of hell I'm talking to you that is in this body. You know you cannot kill me, the key to death is in the hands of Jesus. I'm only going to die when He wants to. If today is the day of my death I will die, but if it is not, let your hand be paralyzed."

That man could not stab me in the neck. He was strong, but he could not. I saw an angel holding his hand with the knife. I breathed into him and he fell down and manifested. I cast out that legion and saw demons coming out of him. The demons had lion teeth and crocodile tails. They were fierce and have aspects of wild beasts. That's why these men are ferocious, and they torture and kill to death. They kill people in cold blood and tear them apart with pleasure. They are possessed by devilish beasts. These demons crush and do all sorts of barbarities through men.

The Word says that we must flee from the appearance of evil, but I could not escape and had to face it. God knows how to work, I had to win that soul and the way was a spiritual confrontation. This man was set free and converted to Jesus.

I say to the church: the Christian who lives the Gospel only dies when the time comes. Have you stopped to reflect this? Do you love Jesus or just say it out loud? Would you give up your family if Jesus asked you to? Would you die defending this truth when your life is at risk? If you do not love Jesus, ask the Holy Spirit to touch your heart and fill it with that love. Feel the flame of love burning for Jesus to the point of denying your life and dying for it. Feel this love that will make you renounce the world to be with Him.


ROBERT ATSUSHI SUPERNATURAL REVELATIONS

CHURCH EVANGELISM

The angel showed me the names of denominations involved in the ministry of salvation. Some churches managed 50 percent of souls saved, while others reached 40 percent and 30 percent. Churches that had no commitment 20 percent and 10 percent, while corrupt churches at 5 percent and 2 percent. The smaller and unknown churches reached a higher percentage of salvation. And the great churches reached a lower percentage of salvation.

The angel said, "The more people there are in the churches, the more they grow financially and the more fearful they become of preaching salvation."

MIGUEL VÁSQUEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment