Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HELL IDOLATERS

CATHOLIC IDOLATRY

I saw in hell the worshipers of Mary and the Catholic saints. The worshipers of St. Peter, St. Paul, St. John and the other Saints are there. I have seen priests, archbishops and Catholic bishops in hell. I saw nuns, mothers, altar boys and popes in hell. The demons tortured these souls by sticking them with spears. They also drilled with drills by making deep holes in their bodies.

MIGUEL VÁSQUEZ


MOST REVEREND PATRICK R. COONEY IN HELL FIRE: WORSHIP OF MARY

The Lord then showed me another man in hell fire; he was known as Reverend Patrick Cooney on earth. The demons were cutting his body with saws as if it were a tree. The man was crying but the demons continued tormenting him, and that way of torment was very great. They would mock him and laugh at him as the only spot where he was found at fault was due to his doctrine. He was here because he frequently would bow before a Saint Mary image.

Exodus 20:3-4 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

This is so sad, many people end up in eternal hellfire due to this kind of act. Jesus wept with great compassion for the soul of man. I was also in a great sorrow when the Lord said to me, "If you are truly sorrowful, you will tell them what you saw."

You must open your heart and say "no" to the deception of the devil. We must come out from any doctrine that will make Christ have to deny us.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

STOP IT, DO NOT BOW BEFORE ST MARY ANY MORE!

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 1

PEOPLE WHO CALL ON SAINTS

I also saw a man who called saints when he was on earth, and this was classified occult and he was suffering greatly.

EMMANUEL AGYARKO

THE FIFTH GROUP OF SOULS I SAW IN HELL: IDOLATERS

Maybe you call yourself a Christian or whatever and you are still honoring or adoring or worshipping images, you have to repent today and give your life to Jesus Christ. In hell, there are many of such people in hell.

ADELAIDA DE CARILLO

IDOLATRY

The first place this light took me, I saw a sign written “Idolatry.” That place of idolaters was divided into specific behaviors.

What scared me was that no soul was worshiping Catholic images. They were church-worshipping Christians, and there I saw Christians adoring their pastors.

And in the other division, I saw the idolaters of soccer players. I went to the other compartment and saw a giant soccer ball and worshipers of football clubs. I have seen worshipers of singers, bands, actors, and stars. I have seen worshipers of money, of sacred objects until I reached the worshipers of images.

I saw a pastor who is there for worshiping his wife. I saw a Christian woman who loved her husband to the point of leaving Jesus' path and living for him. Whatever you can imagine idolizing, they are all there.

I left this place and saw two Christian parents, a man and a woman who made a difference among the children and sowed jealousy. They treated one of their children better than the other. This caused a revolt in the heart of the neglected child and made him grow up with a lot of hatred.

ALDO AGUILAR

IDOLATRY

I went somewhere else in hell and I observed a woman who idolized her husband. She left the ways of the Lord because he had commanded her to do so. She obeyed and put her husband above Jesus. She was in hell suffering for losing her husband; she died and he was alive on Earth.

I observed a man who idolized his wife because she was beautiful. He did everything she asked him to do. She prevented him from doing the work of God and made him throw the hand of the plow and bury his gifts and stopped doing God's work. He was in hell; he cried for fear that his wife would rearrange another husband. His conscience suffered more for having left the work of Christ at the request of his wife.

I went to another place in hell. I observed brothers who idolized pastors, bishops, singing apostles and famous preachers. I also observed those who worshiped church plaques, extolled names of their congregations saying that the name of their ministries saved them. They were all in hell.

IEVA KHIRKOV

IDOLATRY

The angel took me into the valley of the idolaters. I saw all kinds of idolaters such as worshipers of images of saints, people who worshiped themselves, idolaters of money, women who idolized their husbands; husbands who idolized their wives, men who idolized their car, their house, their property, their property, their lands, they were all in hell.

KENZO ATSUSHI NORWAY


No comments:

Post a Comment