Translate

Friday, October 30, 2020

UBANI KINGSLEY OF NIGERIA 3

 THE STINK OF WORLDLY FILMS

PART 1


This testimony is an excerpt from the book, “Another Warning” by Brother Ubani Kingsley, on whose permission we are reproducing it. He hails from Abia-State, Nigeria. His encounters with Jesus Christ from his first Divine revelation about the danger of not evangelizing the gospel as the Lord told him that THE TIME IS UP.


He preaches salvation to the core and he is dedicated to bringing deliverance to His people. He is the founder of Fountain of Salvation Ministries International. Take time to read this encounter in Brother Ubani’s own words with all concentration. Frankly, you will never be the same!


ANOTHER WARNING


This day being 21st of June 2012, I woke up around 2.10 a.m. to have a quiet time. This I was doing, reading Romans 8:25 – 39 but concentrating on Romans 8:27 which reads, “And He that searched the spirits know what is the mind of the spirit because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. ’


As I was meditating on the above passage, I started having a feeling that somebody has entered my sitting room, but I didn’t turn because I was sure my door was locked, and there is no way somebody will enter my room when the door is locked. But at a time, it was as if I heard my name. I looked at the time and it was 2:57 a.m. by my clock. Then I turned. And to my amazement three people were standing in my room.It was not a dream or a trance but physically. These three people were wearing white clothes and two among them were having wings with a sword in their hands and the other person was our master Jesus Christ.


When I saw them fear gripped me, but Jesus stretched forth His hand and asked me not to be afraid that they did not come to destroy me but to prevent the attack the enemy was about to launch against me for publishing the message that was given to me on the 13th of May 2012.


The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I have come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.’ John 10:10


Then Jesus said to me, “Son, you have done well for publishing the message I gave you, and because you have done that I will not hide this from you. I want to let you know that we have concluded everything about My coming back to the earth. When I brought you into the place I was having meeting with the 12 angels that were representing the 12 tribes of Israel, I told you that we were discussing how we would preserve the elects until the appearance of Christ in His glory.”


“But now I want to tell you that we have put everything in place. The angels that will harvest those who are faithful and obedient to Me are ready. All the heavenly beings are rejoicing that shortly the elects will be coming home to rest. And the time of My coming has been reduced more for the sake of the elects because Satan has released a great many strategies to take Christians to Hellfire.”


And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened, Matthew. 24:22.


Then Jesus said to me, “Son, I want every Christian including ministers to embark on evangelism for soul-winning into God’s kingdom and not into their churches. Let everybody who calls on the name of the Lord take his or her Bible and move into the streets for evangelism and anybody who will be ashamed to do that, I will be ashamed to introduce him or her to My Father and My angels in heaven.”


“Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.” And he that takes not his cross and follow Me, is not worthy of Me, Matthew 10:32–33,38.


HAVING WORLDLY MOVIES WILL MAKE ONE’S HOUSE TO STINK


Having told me what is expected of Christians to be doing, Jesus asked me, “Kingsley, do you know that your house is stinking?”


And I said “No.”


Then He said to me, ‘Kingsley, your house is malodorous.’


At this moment, I began to check whether I will perceive any bad odor and when I could not perceive any bad odor, I told Him that I didn’t perceive any bad odor. 


He pointed toward my television and DVD sets and asked me what was the meaning of the bad smell He perceived from that angle? 


And I told Him that I didn’t know. 


Then He asked one of the angels to find out what was producing the smell and the angel went and brought out the following films: Clash of the Titans vs. the Bagdad, Cruel War, The Delta Force, Okochi (an Igbo film), and Killer Combat (a wrestling film).


When the angel brought these films out, Jesus said to me, “Kingsley, these are the things that are making your house to be stinking because they don’t give glory to God but praise to Satan. They promote the works of Satan and his agents. These films are dedicated to Satan and their presence in your house makes it impossible for the Holy Spirit to take full control of your house and your life.’’


NEXT: Ubani Kingsley 4 Worldly Films And Christian Music


[Copied from Witness Okwudilichukwu’s Facebook page]

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that my question is out of topic but I would like to know. Is there no testimony talking about the sin of remarry. Do Jesus allow divorcee to remarry someone else anyone with the light on this fill me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello brother or sister. I stumbled upon your request for feedback so let me answer with what I know. All the testimonies I've read on the subject of divorce and remarriage state that a divorced person cannot remarry unless their first spouse dies. It doesn't matter if you divorced your first spouse while you were an unbeliever, or if she/he committed adultery against you.

      That being said, the testimonies (I'm aware of) are not 100% conclusive when it comes to stating there are absolutely no scenarios in which a divorced person can remarry while her/his first spouse is still alive. But from what I've learned so far, it's quite possible there aren't any "loopholes" God approves of in this case, so unless you receive confirmation from the Holy Spirit (and I would suggest no less than 2-3 just to be on the safe side) I would avoid entering into a romantic relationship with anyone (if you are divorced).

      That being said, if you really want to remarry pray, and pray, and pray, for God to close that need in your life either by creating the conditions for you to be able to remarry within His will, or do what I heard another divorced sister did and pray to receive the gift of celibacy so the desire for a companion isn't a problem anymore (it worked for her).

      Delete
    2. This is Why You Can't Re-marry After Divorce.
      Re-marriage is not acceptable before God.
      https://youtu.be/iOea7sAq0Qc
      Kindly watch, like and subscribe to the channel! God bless you.

      Delete