Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

ANGELS

ANGEL OF HEALING

I went to a church and there was a woman with breast cancer. I said to my helper angel, "Help me to free this woman, you're bigger than me and I know you can get that cancer out."

I asked the angel to take cancer out of that woman. He pointed his sword to her chest and did the surgery. This woman fell to the ground and when she got up she was in pain in her breast. I told her she is healed and this girl went for her medical tests and the doctors found the cancer of her breasts has disappeared. She came into the church to talk about this miracle.

ROBERT ATSUSHI SPIRITUAL SECRETS 1
ANGELS WHO PERFORMED MEDICAL SURGERY

Before starting with my story I would like to tell you about what happened to me days ago. Actually, I was sick just recently. I was suffering from a headache. I could not understand what was wrong. The pain was intense and excruciating. I could not bear it. I was even crying. Normally I don't like medication but on this occasion, I took medication to try to stop the pain. Still, there was no improvement.

The left part of my head was in extreme pain. I pray every night for more than 2 hours. But because of the pain, I could only pray for 40 minutes. After prayer, I could not close my eyes in order to sleep because of the pain. So I was there watching.

It was 3 am in the morning suddenly when 12 luminous angels of the Lord showed up in my house. They saluted me. I noticed that one of them was carrying a plate. And on that plate, there were a syringe, pincers, scissors, and other medical instruments and medication.

One of the angels said, “Joshua we have come to administer treatment to you. We are here to remove the sickness that is in your body.” Then he gave me 2 injections on the left part of my head where I was feeling the pain. Afterward, they opened my head and they performed an operation. And they gave me two more injections. Then they closed up my head. They took some blood. Finally, they told me that I was healed.

One of them said that they have to do a test with the blood that they took from me. And that they will give me the result of the test later. Actually, this was not a dream. Like I said I could not sleep nor close my eyes because of the pain. So my eyes were well opened and I was watching when the angel opened my head and performed the operation.

When the twelve angels of the Lord departed, I touched my head and I noticed that there were no scars as a result of this operating procedure. And then I realized that the pain was gone. I was completely healed. A few days later I was on my knees in prayer when one of the twelve angels of the Lord came with the result of a blood test. He informed me that the sickness that was in my body was a tumor. But it is removed and I am fine and then he departed.

SECOND OPERATION BY ANGELS

Despite all this manifestation, I was still in hardship. I was sleeping in the church and I had no clothes. As I continue to live in this condition of stress and extreme poverty I got sick. I was diagnosed with a hernia. I could not drink and eat or walk. Since I was homeless and I had no place to go, I was stuck in the church house of prayer.

I was suffering from a hernia; I could not eat nor walk. I was by myself since no one was interested or cared for me. As I was not working I had no money to go to the hospital. So I continue to sleep in the church with my sickness.

As my suffering increased the pain became unbearable. I started to have difficulty to breathe properly. Every day was a painful experience. I could not even afford a painkiller. I tried to sleep but I could not because of the pain. Then I prayed. I said, “Lord! I cannot kill myself, therefore, I am asking You to take my soul. I cannot walk. I cannot eat or sleep. I have no place to go and no one in my family or the church care for me. No one cared.”

When I said these words immediately something happened. Suddenly the roof of the house disappeared as if someone removed it. I saw 2 luminous angels descending. When I saw those radiant angels I thought that I had passed away that is why all these phenomena were happening. I thought I was dead and God has sent His angels for me.

But when the 2 radiant angels landed and they said, “Joshua we have come to take you.” I asked them, “Where are you taking me?” They replied, “We have come to take you to the hospital for treatment.” Then one angel held my left hand. The other angel held my right hand and we began to ascend to heaven like when a plane is taking off.

Suddenly I found myself in the kingdom of heaven. When we landed in the heavenly world I was amazed and overwhelmed by the beauty of the celestial city. I don't know how to describe it to you. The 2 angels took me inside a building in the heavenly city. They handed me to other angels that were inside that building and then they flew away. I was now under the care of these angels inside this building. These 2 angels put me in a kind of hospital wheelchair. And they were pushing me to the operation room. When we arrived there they undressed me and clothed me in a patient dress just like in an earthly hospital. And they placed me on an operating table for surgical operation.

Then one angel of the Lord began to perform the operation procedure while another angel was talking to me as the operation procedure was going on. There was no sedation, therefore, I was completely awake and conscious. And I was talking to the other angel while the operation procedure was going on.

This angel was talking to me in order to keep me awake. He was telling me words of faith and encouragement because I was feeling like sleepy. But before I knew it the operation was finished. It lasted around 2 or 3 minutes. The angel who was performing the operation said, “Joshua the surgery is finished. Here is the sickness that I have removed from your body.” He showed me what he had removed from my body.

Afterward, the angel that was talking to me while the operation was taking place took me to the restroom. In that room, I found another Christian resting. He was a patient like me. In the restroom, there were other angels who were dealing with us. And they were talking to us.

Later one of them brought me food. He said, “Joshua you must eat to get some strength.” After eating I felt strong again because I have not eaten for many days. I told them that normally on earth you go to the toilet after the operation. They said to me that there is no toilet here in the heavenly world. They said to me that I was already fine; just eat.

The angels ask me, “Can you stand and try to walk?“ I stood up from the wheelchair and I tried to walk by myself. And I managed to walk by myself. The angel asked me, “Are you ok?” I said, “Yes I m fine.” Then the angels said, “Now that you are fine, let's visit the city.”

The angel of the Lord then took me on a tour in the celestial city. Beloved, you would not want to come back to earth when you see this golden city. After touring the heavenly city the angel said, “Joshua, we have to go back to the hospital so that the chief can sign you out of the hospital.” Then we returned to the hospital and he took me to one of the offices in the hospital and asked me to take a seat. I was received by an angel who was in charge of health and healing.

He was smiling and he asked me, “Joshua do you know me?” I replied with curiosity, “No I don't know you.” He said, “Really you don't know me? I am the archangel, Raphael. I am in charge of health and healing. I am the leader of all the angels that were dealing with your treatment and health in the hospital.” Then Raphael asked me, “Are you ok now?” I replied to him, “Yes I am fine now and I am healed.” He said, “I am very happy to meet you, Joshua.”

Then Raphael took a sheet of paper; he signed and put a stamp on it and gave it to me. Afterward, he called other angels to take me. When they came they took me and we traveled up to the outskirt of the kingdom of heaven. When we reached the borderland of the heavenly world, one angel held my right hand and the other angel held my left hand and we began to descend at the speed of light. It's like we were falling in space at a great speed.

Then I woke up from my sleep. I checked my body. When I checked I noticed that I was completely healed from my sickness. I began to worship the Lord. People were surprised to see me standing and walking by myself in the morning. I attended the morning service in the church and testified about my experience. But I continued in that life of hardship and poverty with no job and no support.

JOSHUA LOKAMBA 1

ANGELIC APPEARANCES

Let me talk a little bit about angelic appearances because angels appeared to me regularly but in many ways usually when I am praying.

Sometimes they appeared with wings, sometimes without wings. Sometimes they come physically, sometimes when they come to me, they are invisible but I can hear their voices and converse with them but I cannot see them.

Sometimes when my eyes are opened, I can see one standing on my right hand. They come often in visions or in dreams. They also come physically like they came to Abraham and ate with him and in the way, they came to Lot.

I can distinguish the voice of Jesus and the voice of angels and the voice of the Holy Spirit in me. I know how Jesus speak and how angels speak; there is a difference in their voices. Sometimes I can hear an audible voice, sometimes the Holy Spirit speaks in my heart.

Usually, angels speak to me like I am talking with humans face to face. Sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can hear their voices.

One day I was walking in the street, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see who was calling me but there was nobody. I realized that it was not a man calling me. It was an angel, then we began to talk although he was invisible.

I would like to say that I never ask for these experiences; it is Jesus' sovereign decision but you can ask for them. The other thing is that I am a man of prayer. I pray for long hours. The thing that got me in these long prayers is my sufferings and hardships.

It is these sufferings that forced me to seek the face of the Lord. As a result, Jesus Christ appeared to me. Afterward, these appearances became common occurrences in my life. Sometimes one angel, sometimes two angels, sometimes a group of angels would appear.

Indeed God speaks once, or twice, yet no one notices it. “In a dream, a vision of the night, when sound sleep falls on men, while they slumber in their bed."

One day I was walking in the streets when an angel appeared to me and he pointed to a man coming in my path and said, “That man is a witch, talk to him about Jesus and tell him to give up witchcraft,” which I did.

These kinds of angel appearances in the streets are really common occurrences in my life.

JOSHUA LOKAMBA 2

ANGELS OF BLESSINGS

I will reveal the ministry of the angels on earth. I saw when the angel came down with the blessing and another angel came down behind giving cover so that the angel arrives at the certain destination that is the house of the man of God. This angel stood on the roof of the house giving cover and the other angel delivered the blessing personally to the man of God.

The same thing that happened to that servant happened to me. One angel came down in answer to my prayer and the other angel with a sword in hand floated over my house, giving cover to the angel of blessing. The angel of blessing delivered a small box that shone in my hands that it would be something special that would happen to me. My wife did not see the box, only the one with the spiritual vision can see this thing happening. If you live a holy life you can be sure that the angel will descend into your home to deliver your blessing. Angels are well organized.

Jesus said, "Servant, do not be surprised, there is a certain time for the distribution of blessings for each saint."

I also had a vision with the angels making the demons use the rich people to deliver the financial blessings to the faithful servants in need. I also saw a gathering of angels beside the servants of God shielding them from the forces of evil. A class of powerful and well-organized angels fought in defense of the saints and the interest in the work of God.

I saw angels descending from heaven to deliver the blessings to the Saints. Other angels accompanying these angels wrote down in a book making a record that those servants have received the blessings.

Angels compel demons to use businessmen to employ Christians, even against their will, demons do. Angels fight for the interest of the church, while the church defends the cause of the Gospel. That is why the Holy Church is respected as a lawful bride because of her obedience. The purpose of the church is salvation, so live in unity and harmony.

The angels who record the blessings with the other angels who distribute it are very useful in serving the people of God. They serve the church and the people of God who work for souls.

ANGELS MINISTER TO NEW CONVERTS TOO

Even the new converts who have not yet been trained in the armor of God, just because they gave their lives to Jesus received angelic assistance. Groups of angels descended to defend the causes of these men. They had neither the strength to fight nor the ability to win the war because they were new converts. The sky opened and the spiritual resource came down to help them. Militias of angels descended and punished those demons who tried to destroy the converts from the eyes of God. These new converts had their names written in the golden book that is the book of life. They are the citizens of heaven who are in transient work on earth. They have the right of inheritance and the guarantee of salvation by the witness of lives they give. In the other vision, I saw the angels descending from heaven to receive the souls of some Saints who died and leading them to their heavenly homes.

ANGELS HELP IN WORKS IN TRANSITION

And the angels transferred the work of those who had died to others who are alive. Responsibility was passed on to others to continue to exercise the function of those who passed away and so the work did not stop. The ministerial functions of all those who died were transferred to other Christians. And those who are preparing in prayer will receive spiritual empowerment to do the work of those who have died. The work of God is active. When one dies, God raises another to stay in place.

The angels are working for your ministry and the Holy Spirit is with you. God protects where the servants tread their feet. He has an accompanying war angel on his walks. Everything you do on earth for God is not in vain. There is an angel who records all your efforts in the work that will be rewarded as an award.

Seeing how angels work on earth, it encourages me to want to work harder for God. Angels work for God as servants. Some of you do not want to be a servant and do not want to work the works of God. You do not want to serve and are giving orders to God to fulfill your whims, thinking that He has to obey your requests. Learn to be submissive like angels.

WARRING ANGELS

And when the church is in danger the angels of war come to their aid. Powerful archangels are at the service of the church. I saw one of them ruling a legion of angels. All of them perform their work on earth. They follow the norms of heaven with love, while God's people have difficulty following doctrine and when they do not do it out of love. Some of these angels are of war and act within the divine laws obeying all of them. They fulfill divine decrees and make prophecies if they fulfill. They work day and night for the purposes of God. They are always in activities descending on earth. I saw all this in vision.

When a church is attacked by darts of laziness and slumber by demons causing them not to do the work of God, I saw the law-making angels descending from heaven. They warred against the demons and made them all run away. They have nullified the evil deeds of destruction against the faithful servants. All the evil done to harm the saints was undone. Angels work on earth to maintain order in the spiritual world that demons try to destroy. They benefit the church of Jesus.

The angels have guarded the bride and prevented the demons from doing whatever they want with the saints. They have scrapped snares and cut snares of death in the spirit world. It has helped the pastors to take care of holy doctrine. It has kept the saints from having their spiritual lives contaminated. They have warned the saints not to fall into the error of sects. This is true of those who do not defile themselves and strive not to fall into sin.

Angels protect the saints from the danger of death like accidents and murders. Those who choose the path of sin and made the decision to continue in this life lose their angelic protection. All the efforts that the angels do are to guard the lives of the saints and conserve their spiritual integrity.

I saw in the vision the angels with their swords destroying the walls of the hindrance that hinder the work of God. They did not allow the demons to destroy the holy churches. Many of these demons want to get rid of churches that preach the truth. There are angels who trap some demons, leaving them apprehended not to cause disorder in the holy work. As the church prays, more angels fight for it. They repress all evil activities against the holy bride, defending all that is holy. These war angels specialize in battles.

We are not alone in this war church, the angels are with us. The church does not need to fight against the persecutors by entering into a verbal confrontation. The Lord Jesus in His justice will fight against the legions that these people use.

ANGELS OF PROTECTION

All this I saw in the vision of the dawn were an hour of insight into the ministry of the angels here on earth. I have also seen the guardian angels of the bride who may be called angels of protection. Each saint is monitored by a protective angel who accompanies him giving protection. They are sensitive to sin equal to the Holy Spirit. Just commit a sin and your protective angel moves away from you and the demons approach you. If the Christian repents of his sins the angel of security returns to guard his house. The angel of protection watches over the demons that are wrapping the house of the servants of God.

The angel of safety does not prevent the demon from entering the home, as long as he fulfills the limits as far as he can go. The devil can only destroy if there is legality. He can enter the home and test the Christian's faith, until it causes temptation, less touching the soul. The angel also allows them to throw darts.

When the Christian is spiritually strong, the angel of safety lets him battle alone against the demons. The protective angel only intervenes if the servant fails to win the war. Even when I pray at night, sometimes devils attacked me with their darts, which when they get close to me fall to the ground because of the anointing. I managed to win a war in prayer by fighting a battle with two demons that attacked me at dawn. I just pointed the finger at the demons and fire went out and burnt them. Until they step back and disappear.

My guardian angel did nothing and watched. He did not intervene because he saw that I was winning. If it was a few years ago surely the angel would have been helping me because of my weakness. The new converts still do not have the authority and also the old Christians who do not have intimacy with God and do not pray. As long as you are obedient you will be protected.

ANGELS WATCHING OVER TRUE AND FALSE CHURCHES

I had a vision of an angel descending on a false church. Within this church was a very serious servant of God who did not participate in sin. Because of her, the angel descended into the nest of Satan. The angel said that God heeded her prayer and he came to deliver her blessing. Today she does not congregate any more in this church, for the Holy Spirit has taken her from that place and has revealed that her place is not there. He said, "Get out of where you teach the lie before you confuse your mind."

ANGELS WATCHING OVER GODLY CHILDREN

Children who live in holiness renounce drawings, games, and rebellions against their parents and customs of the world. Little devils could not touch these children because they did not find any legality to do so. The angels protected these children who please God. Children who do not speak corrupt words utters the perfect praises to God. New converts who forsake sin and begin to live in holiness are also protected by angels.

While Hollywood advertises to Batman and Superman promoting these demons, but in reality who are the heroes is every angel who works on this earth for the work of God to grow. The militias of angels battle against the demons to deliver the saints. They fight for the poor of spirits, care for the humble, and protect the little ones.

ROBERT ATSUSHI CELESTIAL MYSTERIES 2


ANGEL GABRIEL

Jesus looked at the angel Gabriel, and the angel Gabriel bowed down to worship at His feet. Then the Lord said to the angel Gabriel, "Bring My child back." And the angel Gabriel took me and we walked to the gate and another angel came and spoke to the angel Gabriel in a language I did not understand. On our way back, the angel Gabriel asked me, "What did you talk about with the Father?" And I replied, "There are a lot of things Jesus told me." And I asked the angel:" What do you do in Heaven?" The angel answered, "I am at the service of our Lord Jesus Christ. Whatever He asks me to do, I do it all."

LAURA WANMA

THE THREE GROUPS OF ANGELS

I saw a group of angels, with serious expressions, picking up things from the ground and putting them into a sack or bag. Once it was full, they lifted the bag up and took it in the same direction my guide was leading me.

I asked the angel, “Where are we going?” The angel told me I would find out when we got there. I cannot describe exactly what the angels were doing and why they were picking up things and putting them into bags to take away because I had never seen anything like it before.

The second group of angels, I came across on the road, were bringing things from the place my guide and I were going to and bringing these things to the place my guide and I had left.

A little later, my guide and I came across a third group of angels. A few of the angels were working, but the majority of them were sitting around, doing nothing.

I asked the angel of the Lord why (1) the first group was serious and busy picking up things to take away; (2) why the second group was busy taking things back; and (3) why the third group of angels was divided between busy angels and idle angels.

The angel explained that the first group of angels was gathering the prayers of the righteous believers. These prayers had arrived in Heaven from Earth. The second group of angels was taking the answers, from God to the prayer requests and bringing them to the righteous believers who had been praying.

The third group of angels had the responsibility of gathering the thanksgiving and praise to God from the Earth. The angels who were idle had nothing to do because many saints (or Christians) in the Earth were not giving thanks and praise to God. The few angels who were working gathered the comparatively small amount of praise and thanksgiving that some of the saints had given to God.

Angels sit idle when no thanksgiving is being rendered to God.

As my guide and I went along, we came upon an indescribably beautiful place. I saw that everything increased in beauty as we got closer to the place the angel was leading me to.

RICHMOND GYIMAH

ANGELS OF PURIFICATION: THE CLEANSING AND TRANSFORMATION OF MY SOUL

We went to a very big place, with a sign that read "THE COMPANY OF GOD." The two angels with me gave me to three different angels that were waiting for me at the entrance. They then started washing me. I asked, "What are you doing to me? What is going on here? Please help me!"

The angels didn’t utter a word but continued to wash every part of my body with very clean water. They started washing my knees and it felt terrible. I continued asking them why they were doing that but suddenly, I could hear a voice within me saying, "I want you to know that I gave you those knees for you to be a woman of prayers, not for you to go round doing things that do not please Me. These knees were given to you to intercede for the church. These legs were given to you to go around preaching the Gospel, to spread My Word and not for you to go round to your neighbors gossiping and doing things that do not please Me and for this reason, the Lord said, I am washing your legs.’’ 

You must know that I wasn’t a prayerful person. My prayers were very short and the Lord wanted me to pray more.

Afterward, I was taken to another place where three other angels were waiting for me. This place was different, I saw things like machines. The angels started another process of cleaning my eyes with some type of oil. It felt like my eyes were taken out of the sockets. I said, "Please have mercy on me, help me, why are you doing this to me?" It was like they were scrapping my eyes. Something that looked like sardine fish was taken out of my eyes.

The Lord said, "Daughter, I am doing this for you because I want you to change. The things you used to do on earth weren’t pleasing to Me. I didn’t like it when you were on earth watching things that do not please Me; you were watching TV-novels (soap operas). That doesn’t edify your life. It doesn’t please Me whenever My children are watching things like that, that don’t glorify Me." 

I will tell you who I used to be. I was a mediocre Pentecostal Christian, who never did things according to the Bible. Everything I did was according to my desires and ways, all contrary to the will of God. I am telling you this so that you will amend your ways and your souls may be saved. I am telling you that lusting is a sin, watching TV novels (soap operas), worldly movies all these don’t please God.

The angels continued the cleansing process. They had this tiny glass bar which was put straight into my ears. As they started scrapping my ears, I felt a terrible pain and my soul experienced all these pains. Soon a black liquid started oozing out of my ears and later turned grey. I kept on crying aloud. 

The Lord said, "My daughter, I am cleaning your ears because you were fond of listening to things that do not please Me. You were fond of listening to gossips, you dedicated your ears to hear things that do not please Me. Some people come to you to gossip and talk about Pastor and you were fond of listening to them even when they gossip about your own pastor instead of defending your pastors and correcting the gossipers to amend their ways, you were like them, gossiping with them. Never listen to any gossip again. Whenever anybody comes to you with any form of gossip, don’t listen to them. Excuse yourself from them and go away immediately without partaking in it. Don't listen to things that do not edify you anymore."

I said, "Lord, have mercy on me!" I knew I was guilty as nothing is hidden from God. All that we are doing and saying here on earth is recorded in Heaven. 

The Lord said to me, "From this day onward, you will listen to things I permit you to. You will do things I ask you to do. You will not be former Adelaida anymore. You are a new person and you must be the woman I want you to be."

I was then taken to another department where angels started to clean my mouth. My tongue was actually brought out of my mouth and placed on some kind of tray. As the angels were scrapping my tongue, a black liquid was oozing out which later turned whitish. The angels then used a very sweet water to cleanse my tongue. It was very sweet; nothing on earth can be compared to its sweetness. Then my tongue was anointed with oil. My mouth also went through the same process; a black liquid was oozing out my mouth.

The Lord said, "Daughter. I am doing this for you not to gossip anymore and to stop doing things that do not please Me because your tongue collaborated in a lot of things that do not glorify Me. You told lies, so stop telling lies. Telling lies is your pastime and liars don’t please Me. All liars can never see me. As a matter of fact, no liar will enter into the Kingdom of God."

The Lord said, "I'm doing all these because I love you. If you continue the way you used to be, I'm going to lose you. If I hadn’t done all these, you were never going to change. I have to save your soul and this is My reason for doing all these. I love you because I don’t want to lose you."

The Lord said, "Just like you, many among My people are like that, telling lies, living a double life and they appear to be pure to others. When you shout at your husband, note that your tongue is being used." 

My tongue was totally cleansed and the Lord asked me to swallow some water which I did. My tongue and mouth were anointed with a very precious celestial oil and then my tongue was fixed back into my mouth. One of the angels came and fixed a bridle in my throat. 

The Lord then said to me, "This is the same way horses are bridled."

Then my nose went through the same process. A black liquid came out of my nose and later a whitish substance. My nose was anointed and I felt much pain during the process. I said, "Lord, please tell me the things I did with my nostrils that didn’t please You."

The Lord said to me, "Some of your clients do smoke cigarettes and you breathe in the smoke through your nostrils because you were once a smoker and you still feel comfortable sitting with them while they are smoking." 

I said Lord, "I know, forgive me. Have mercy on me." 

The Lord said to me, "You are the same with all those smoking cigarettes and all that drink alcohol whenever you stay there with them, inhaling the smell of cigarette and alcohol." 

The Lord continued, "This is my reason for cleansing you. From today, whenever you see anyone smoking cigarettes or drinking it would irritate you."

There is no excuse before the Lord as He knows exactly who you are and who I am. I continued asking the Lord for mercy and I was taken to another place. In there the angels started washing the rest of my body with a white soap and from my body came grey liquid. The angels were scrapping my body and the first skin was taken off. Blood was flowing out of my skin and I was forced to ask the Lord, "Why are you doing this to me?"

The Lord answered, "I’m cleaning you. You have to be clean in body, soul, and spirit."

The Lord said to me, "Don’t return to your old ways My daughter. You are now My anointed saint."

I said, "Lord, forgive me for all the things I used to do in the past even when my pastor corrected me I always strove with him." My pastor always corrected me on my mode of dressing.

Then I was taken to another section where I was received by three angels. They used a white cloth to wipe the water off my body. I could see from the faces of the angels that they pitied me for all I went through, but they never uttered a word. I could not see the Lord in these places. I could only hear His voice. Other three angels received me in another section, where I was dressed in a white top and a skirt. A very long skirt that covered my whole legs.

ADELAIDA DE CARILLO

WARNING FROM ANGEL

At night I was awake and my husband went to sleep. An angel appeared to me and said, "Because of your mother, she does not go to church and you are discouraged. She chose the path of destruction, you will not follow Jesus because she went to hell. A new chance has been given to you, do not throw away your opportunity to serve Jesus. You will not be taken for granted as of today. Now you know hell and yet you have walked with your savior. How many people are in hell and ask for an opportunity to do the work? Remember that you died drunk without knowing the Word and went down to hell being rescued by your God. If you do not stay in the way of Jesus your days will be abbreviated on earth and you will never have a chance like that again." The angel rebuked me and disappeared.

ADELA JIMENEZ

ANGELS OF PURIFICATION

At the end of the prayer, I saw angels descending through the ceiling of the church. Lately, in my preaching the angels have worked hard among the people. They have helped my ministry in wherever I go. I have the Holy Spirit that is with me and I see angels descending from heaven to the church.

I saw angels with burning tongs. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that many tongues were being purified in that place. I saw angels using their tongs to touch the hearts of the people. The Holy Spirit revealed that it was cleansing the hearts full of sinful desires. I saw angels touching on the people's foreheads. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that He was cleansing minds full of immorality and was preparing the people.

I remembered the words of Jesus who will raise up a missionary army to win the East. The work of the restoration of the Japanese churches is already beginning. Soon their soldiers will be ready to destroy strongholds of darkness that impede the growth of the gospel in Asia. I finished the ministry and I spoke about the restoration that God will make in that church.


ANGELS OF SURGERY

I made the closing prayer in that place. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that the angels cannot purify some people, for their minds and hearts were hardened. The Holy Spirit said, "It is necessary to have new hearts after God's heart and a new mind equal to Jesus. Have everyone stand in front of the altar and pray for them. I have seen that some people have not had their hearts and minds purified with the stubborn ones going beyond the limits where their hearts are so filthy that they are worthless to God. The only solution would be a spiritual transplant."

The people stood in a row. I prayed for everyone there. Many Christian people were falling to the ground, fainting. I saw angels touching each person and they passed out. Not all fell, only those who needed a new transplant. Those touched by the angels were slain in the Spirit - they seemed to be anesthetized. Those who had their hearts, minds, and visions were not touched by the angels. I saw those people that fell to the ground receiving special treatment. I saw angels doing spiritual surgeries in each brother there. Angels taking blackened hearts and other angels putting new hearts in the breasts of people. The Lord gave a heart according to His, putting a heart of flesh, drawing black hearts and stones away. They took away the blackened brains and put new brains, giving aspects of the mind of Jesus and those old brains and old hearts the angels put on a tray and took them away.

When the angels finished their works, the workers took those fallen people. They felt their heads hurt and the others felt pain in the chest. I said that they had undergone a spiritual surgery performed by the angels and that those pains will pass. Therefore, those were the effects of the spiritual surgeries and that those pains were signs of God that accomplished great work in each life that night.

RECORDING ANGELS

I went to the dormitory where I rented and prayed to God. In a vision He showed me in churches of different denominations, I saw every angel writing down what was being spoken there. Every church has an angel that records everything we say in the name of God. To be part of a group of ministers who stand at the altar, every minister who spoke in the pulpit an angel wrote everything down what they said. Pastors, evangelists, and missionaries, watch what you preach, all this will be used as evidence for condemnation of the apostate and all those who preach heresies. Churches of prosperity that preach the gospel with business concepts, woe to you if you do not change your preaching. There is an angel on the altar who records all this.

KENZO ATSUSHI JAPAN 1

ANGELS

Jesus gave me the revelations and disappeared, and the light of my room disappeared. The angel came down to me and said I had a mission. I had to lie down on the ground for my spirit to leave. The angel of God went up with me to heaven through a ladder. We walked on it until entering the door of heaven.

The angel said, "Remember the ladder that Jacob saw? This is the heavenly ladder."

We entered the sky. We began to walk in paradise. The angel showed me a great white temple that shone. We went to the door of this temple. With the gaze from afar, I saw the angel at the altar with a golden goblet next to a man who was sitting on the throne, whose face I could not see, only from his waist down.

I asked, "What angel is he that is on the altar of God the Father?

The angel said to me, "It is the angel priest. He deposits the prayers of the saints that are on the earth. At the right time, these prayers will be answered."

In front of the angel priest, I saw a group of angels around the altar. I asked who are these angels who guard the altar.

The angel said, "They are Cherubim, guardians of the holy altar."

I looked upon the throne. I saw angels standing and floating around the throne praising God. I asked the angel, "Who are these?"

The angel said, "These are the Seraphim."

The angel and I began to walk within the temple, with little distance from the front of the altar. I saw the twenty-four men with white hair. Their robes looked like priests.

The angel said, "It is the twenty-four elders who praise God."

I saw four angels half men and half animals. They praised God.

The angel said, "These four angels are special. Their appearances symbolize the qualities of Jesus. They are the four living beings that John saw when he was on the island of Patmos."

The angel took me in a part of the temple over a compartment resembling a cupboard. I saw the seven bowls of God's will standing in that chamber. The bowls are golden and giants. On the other side, I saw the golden trumpets.

The angel said, "They are waiting for the angels to use. These trumpets and bowls have never been used."

The angel said, "Satan is furious with your ministry. The Lord will send an angel to escort you to the earth. He will aid your ministry."

The angel said, "You will need a lot of strength to finish your ministry on earth. Satan will use all his intelligence and all the strategies of spiritual warfare to overthrow the true churches. Kenzo, you do not know when he will attack. Jesus knows when he will attack and will guide you and reveal the evil strategies. He will lay a trap to overthrow you, but the light of the Holy Spirit will be with you. He will light all the armed snares of the dark and break all ties against you. Blind shepherds will fall into the net of Satan. They will not perceive the snares and fall into them."

The angel took me to the water of life and with a cup took some of that crystal clear water and gave me to drink.

The angel said, "Drink of this water and your strength will be renewed; your soul will never thirst."

I drank from that water. I felt a freshness in my mouth and it was refreshing to my soul.

The angel gave me a loaf to eat and said, "This is the manna that fell from the sky for the people of Israel to eat."

The angel brought me a big scroll and said, "This is the scroll of revelations hidden for the last days. Eat this scroll, all this is strengthening of your ministry for your own growth will be more used in word, revelations, and prophecies."

I ate that scroll and felt the same feeling of John - when chewing seemed honeycomb in the mouth, but my belly turned sour.

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth, it will be as sweet as honey." I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages, and kings." (Revelation 10:9-11)

I reported my testimony to all the churches I passed. My mission in Japan is over. I got the bus to get back to where I was staying. This bus hit a truck. I just remember that my sight darkened. When I woke up I was without any scratches. The firemen came to remove those dirty bodies of blood. I learned that many people died in this accident. The firemen were amazed to see me whole without any scratches. The survivors were seriously injured, no one was sane to talk to the firefighters. I did not go to the ambulance or to the hospital. They asked if I was feeling well. I answered that I was good without pain.

I remembered that the angel said that the Lord would send an auxiliary angel to support me on this great mission. I have a guardian angel and now an auxiliary. I'm sure I was protected by them in this accident. I lost my Bible in the accident. A firefighter found it squeezed inside the wreckage of the bus.

The fireman found the Bible open to Psalm 68: 20. He was impressed when he read the passage that said, "Our God is the God who saves us. With Him is the deliverance from death. " The firefighter cried and gave me the open Bible. I understood that God saved me from death.

KENZO ATSUSHI JAPAN 1

ANGEL OF PURIFICATION, PORNOGRAPHY

I was invited to minister in another church, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that there were people with impure eyes in that place, full of malice even being Christians, watching pornography on the internet, I prayed and asked Jesus to touch those people's eyes and burn them all the evil. I saw angels with their pincers touching the eyes of those people purifying their eyes, to give way to a holy look instead of a malicious glance. After these angels' activities, people felt their eyes burn.

In a vision, I saw their eyes like a flame of fire. It was the purification that was happening, I told the church everything that was happening there. A week later I went back to the same church and these people who were purified told their releases, never again did they watch pornography, their eyes could not bear to look at immoral things since that day!

KENZO ATSUSHI NORWAY

ANGELS

I had a vision of the wonderful angels of heaven. When I prayed together with my wife, a companion of struggle who never leaves me, neither in pain nor in the work, nor will she leave me when I live in heaven. She'll go after me, I'm sure of it.

The angels are organized each has its function in heaven and on earth. The church should learn from the angels to organize themselves for the work of God. They are a united army that fights against the forces of evil and the church should imitate them, uniting against the forces of evil, not fighting each other.

ANGELS OF PROTECTION

I saw in the vision a whole family that had converted to Christ, and they were very excited. They prayed every day and they did not miss a church service.

A legion of demon surrounded the home of that family, they were not yet ready for war because they were new converts and had no experience of the spirit world. Jesus from heaven saw the sincerity in their hearts and sent several angels to fight those demons. The angels descended from heaven with their swords and wounded those demons that were struck hard. These are the angels of justice, who fight against injustice and evil and defend the church of Jesus, the holy bride.

I remember when I went to preach in a place infested with legions of demons. They stood in the way preventing my passage, but when they saw that behind me the angels were with me, they opened the way for me to pass.

In the vision I have of my home, an angel is in contention protecting my home. This angel left me on my knees to fight against the demon that haunted me. He knew of my spiritual ability to win that fight, but if things got complicated, he was there to give me cover. The angels guard the homes of believing Christians who are ready for war.

And when the legions of demons approach a family that serves God, the angels come down to protect them. In deliverance sessions when the demons leave the bodies of the people, the angels captured those demons and sent them to hell.

When a person received deliverance from a demon, he goes out to seek other demons to inhabit the vacant spaces in his soul. When the person did not sanctify himself by prayer and the Word, the demons returned to inhabit with full force.

INTERCESSION

In another vision, I saw a spiritual warfare between the angels and the demons. A pastor interceded for a newly converted girl. The girl's prayers were blocked in the air, but when the pastor interceded for her, her prayers went through the barriers of the demons and ascended to the throne of God. The angel came down to deliver the victory to the girl, but the legions of demons chained him. This angel escaped from the chains, but could not come down to the earth. He returned to heaven and the blessing of the girl that was to be delivered that day was postponed.

The next day a much stronger archangel, angel of war, descended. When he descended the legions of demons fled and the air was free for the angel to pass and to descend the earth. He came personally to give victory to that converted young lady. The converted young girl was not spiritually clothed, for her prayers were weak; her blessing was by the mercy of God.

Angels protect the harmless as long as they are obedient to God. Sometimes your victory has not yet come because of the barriers, but make sure it is guaranteed. If your prayer has reached the throne of God, there is no devil who can stop it.

WARRING ANGELS

I saw another vision of an angel who was surrounded by a legion in the air that had a large black iron box to imprison the angel. These demons wanted information on the mystery the angel is going to bring to a Christian.

Three angels came down to the aid of that angel and fought against the legions, their sharp swords cut those demons. I saw when an angel scraped his sword in that large black box that shattered into several pieces. The angels frightened them and the angel of mystery descended on the earth to deliver to the brother. These air demons are the same who make storms, swirls, strong winds and hurricanes for destruction.

I also saw an angel coming down to earth and compelling the devil to give victory to a servant of God. That devil always closed the doors of work to the servant of God. The angel finally forced him to open all the doors of work. The angel pointed his sword at the demon and made him unlock the doors that he had closed with a black key.

RECORDING ANGELS

I had a vision with angels going down in the churches to take notes of what is being preached and taught over the pulpits. Even the kinds of praises were noted by the angels, even the types of clothing that people wear to come to church, the behaviors are also noted.

And when a person was converted the angel wrote down her name in a book. They were two angels for each church, one wrote down conversions, one remorse, and one was willing to renounce everything for Jesus and the other angel wrote down the sins.

One angel wrote down what was good and the other wrote down what was wrong, so I always tell the church where I am a pastor to watch when they enter the house of prayer. I teach to do a true worship, with much devotion and worship to God without any scandal.

Two other angels came down and took reports of what was happening and went up. Do you know where they keep these annotation reports? When I was in heaven, I saw the angels guarding the reports of the churches in a room of gold files. It is through these reports that many will be judged.

I also saw in the vision angels inside the homes of Christians making notes of what happens.
They would note when Christian couples argued with words of offense, a Christian walking in the shorts and shirtless inside his home, God's servant walking around in bras and shorts. When they argued with their neighbors to speak cool words, words of low quality without value, words that belittled the offended person and also proves the rottenness of the heart by their evil language.

The angels record all this in reports both to the good works that come from the Holy Spirit that are its fruits and also the works of the flesh that are written down.

On the day of judgment, there will be no excuses, everything is being written down to the testimony. I am saying, alas, if I increase anything or cease to speak what Jesus had commanded.

ANGELS AND DEMONS OF DEATH

I had another vision with angels of righteousness who execute the divine laws descending the earth. They were sent by God and when they came down they smote the false prophets and sorcerers who were doing evil to the people.

Angels also kill, church, remember King Herod who was injured by the angel and what happened to the Syrian army that surrounded Elijah? They were injured by blindness caused by the angels. These men did so much evil on earth that the angels had to come down and take away the lives of these men.

The demons have also received orders from God to reap the lives of all who do evil to others. The death reapers are demons who take away lives and they were also killing witches, Satanists, and false prophets.

In the vision, the sins of these men reached the nostrils of God. I also saw a reaper inside the church jotting down the names of people who are going to die. Satan asked the souls of the rebellious Christians, who even going to church every day had their hearts hardened and continued to scandalize the Word of God.

And God said, "These souls will not be needed in My work; they will never repent of their sins, I know the future, I can deliver these souls to Satan."

And the reaper demons killed and carried those souls. I had a vision of a crowd of people walking through the city. Many of these people had the number 6 on their forehead and behind them was a black smoke. I asked Jesus what does that mean?

Jesus said, "These people who are marked will be the next to die. And the black smoke you saw is the signal where they go when death comes. All who have the mark of death have heard My Word and have not listened to the tortuous paths of their hearts."

In the vision, I saw when the reapers of death took the lives of these people and led them into the kingdom of darkness. I saw these demons causing all sorts of deaths like car accidents, murders, suicides, and heart attacks. Demons crushed the hearts of people marked with their hands.

All the people marked on the forehead died, for God had determined and delivered those rebellious lives to the demons to do whatever they wanted because they chose not to serve God but Satan.

WARFARE ANGELS

In heaven, it is only rest, while here on earth it is a spiritual battle. The angel showed me an army of warrior angels emerging from a great golden block. They were prepared to go down on earth and fight for the causes of the saints. These angels are special for battles against the forces of evil. It was revealed to me in heaven the things that do not please God.

ROBERT ATSUSHI FIFTH EXPERIENCE

8 comments:

  1. hello beloved your testimony are awesome and life changing dont slow down bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! this blog was inspired by your youtube channel, particularly your video of Kenzo Atsushi, which led to search for his testimonies and translate them from the Portuguese website...i am very happy that you are using some testimonies here for your youtube videos too! i am looking for similar testimonies in French, Spanish etc
    too. if you know any, i would appreciate if you could send me the links too. cheers bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brothers I really want to Bless you guys, you have no idea how much I am changed after I start to read this testimonials. Every when I feel weak or hardship, all this testimonials gave me encouragement to go forward. God Bless you my dear brothers.

      Delete
  3. I Have always wonderd if God sees our future abt death ,Now i know He does..
    A Christian that stumbles here & there, God can interupt his/her liFe while he/she is still Holy to die ther so they can enter Heaven .knowing for sure that if they continued inlife till the lastday set, they wouldnt make it to Heaven..

    & thes those God see them making it to Heaven by their current state, letting them taste old age by all means..

    Wow, Just like Enoch ,lets walk with God.. Do His will, commandments & words all the timeS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls I need strong divine counseling 🙏.Any of these deliverance men of God to talk to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get your free Kundli by date of birth in few minutes using astrology software online. Just provide your basic birth details and get the most accurate free horoscope. The horoscope is necessary to know about your future. You can have information related to different aspects of life within few minutes. Know your future through your free horoscope by date of birth now!

    ReplyDelete