Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2020

PASTOR HELDER LUEMBA OF ANGOLA 13

 BATTLING THE QUEEN OF SERPENTS, BAPHOMET AND MOLOCH


Encounter from September to December 2020. Spiritual battle and revelation for those in the School of God for Warriors of the Light.


On that day in my morning prayer, as soon as I finished my early morning devotional, I went to rest at dawn. Then I laid in bed. I fell asleep right away due to tiredness. Immediately I started to see in my room a tunnel being formed, and I began to fall into that dark tunnel.


When I hit the ground I stood up. I saw that I was in a hellish place. It was full of dense darkness. When I looked up, the place was full of demons like mummies. I said, "My God.” I looked up and saw a white light in the form of a white screen. From that strong light, I heard the voice of God telling me to go up there. So I started to flow to join the light.


And when I rose up towards the light, these demons followed me and engaged in combat against me. I managed to get rid of them. But there was a more insistent one who came close to where I was and squeezed me from behind. My brother, a great war erupted against that demon that was in the form of a stone man. I gave the demon a strike, and he fell down in Hell.


The Lord took me out of that hellish place. As soon as I arrived on the surface, I realized that I was traumatized by everything I had seen in that hellish place because I was trapped in Hell.


The Lord was teaching me the lesson of the School of Warriors of Light, based on 2 Samuel 11:14, In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, “Put Uriah out in front where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die.” 16 So while Joab had the city under siege, he put Uriah at a place where he knew the strongest defenders were. 17 When the men of the city came out and fought against Joab, some of the men in David’s army fell; moreover, Uriah the Hittite died.


Uriah the Hittite was a soldier, but he had not been trained to be in the front line. He always operated in the backline because in the frontline, only brave warriors remain. These warriors are trained for high and deadly military battles. David knew his soldiers. Therefore, when he instructed the general to put Uriah on the front line, he knew he was going to die there.


God does not let us be tempted above what we can bear. David, knowing that his soldier could not withstand the level of physical battle sent him to die, but our God is love and will never do that with His soldiers.


Peace of the Lord. Dear brothers in Christ, I count on the prayers of all of you in everything so that I would be able to stand firm, to remain in the Lord's communion in such a way that the heavens and the spirit world will be opened before me to see the glories of God, which is our greatest happiness.


On that day, I spent all the time in great spiritual battles. As the Lord bestowed the gift of spiritual vision on me, I saw great forces of evil perpetrating great attacks against me in a terrible way. In fact, the Lord made me understand that our enemy is very furious because of the work of God we have been doing for the salvation of souls and the preparation for eternity.


I take this opportunity to tell everyone who experienced supernatural experience in the spirit world to watch and pray. The enemy of our souls has raised a great army of devils specifically to overthrow men of prayer used by God. Many of them are facing great attacks. Some are not realizing they are on the frontline of the war.


Every day, I stand three times in close communion with God and He gives us the victory. Praise God. The Lord has shown me victory in all demonic war strategies against me. Thank You, Jesus, for guarding me in all the attacks that we are facing. In You, we are victorious! Glory to God!


So the Lord took me to a certain place. In this place, I saw multitudes of humans behind me. I came to understand that they were wizards of all kinds. They were after me.


So I said, "Lord, I will not be able to deal with all of them.”


Immediately, I heard the Lord’s voice from the heavens telling me, “Come up here.” Quickly, I raised my hands as these wizards came close to where I was. They came from various places. In the blink of an eye, I saw myself going up to Heaven with my hands in the air, and worshiping God. It happened that my soul was abounding and overflowing with joy as I went up.


I realized that I was approaching the celestial city. I heard the voice of the Lord calling me to go up higher. I was going up in the air at full speed. When I got close to some lights, I was captured by a large number of demons.


The one who was their leader said, "You cannot get there.”


The wicked spirits of heavenly places were standing in places as they surrounded me. I was in captivity in the hands of evil spirits of the air, when suddenly I saw two angels descending, and they assaulted and destroyed demons that held me captive preventing me from moving up to the Eternal City. These demons were dissolved to dust. They were decapitated by the angels of God.


And then I continued my journey with the angels to the City of Light, but on the way, not far from us, we came face to face with another resplendent being. But this radiant Angel was very beautiful. I had never seen this being of light before. He was a very magnificent angelic creature, who presented himself to me as the Prince of the Light of God. My brothers, this one was very beautiful, big, tall, and very muscular. His clothes were all in silver with the lights like a lighthouse and brilliant. He said to me that he was the Prince of Light of God. In my mind, immediately I thought this must be Michael. I decided to contemplate him more while he was talking to other angels. He was fascinating.


His clothes seemed to reach down to his feet. It was stunning. I had never seen clothes like that on Earth. My God, how much beauty there is in the heavens.


The Prince of the Light of God gave orders to the angels to take me back to the earth, for it seemed that the prince came with these heavenly soldiers because of the great battle which was being fought by the angels. Therefore the angels took me back.


BATTLING THE QUEENS OF SERPENTS


In the month of November 2020, I started a prayer campaign. I was praying fervently for the captive souls held prisoner in captivity in the world beneath the sea, because the Lord taught me that many are trapped in the water world, even though they are still alive here on Earth.


On one of the days of prayer, in my devotional time, I made a declaration of war against marine spirits, and I decided to pray against these underwater prisons. While I got deeper in prayer, the Lord opened my spiritual eyes, and I saw a crowd of people coming out of the waters. They were coming out of their captivity and their chains were broken. The more I prayed, the more people came out of the water, and they were freed and liberated. They were released from the submarine prisons. I glorified God for this great deliverance.


As soon as I finished the spiritual battle in my devotional, I went to rest for a while. My brothers, when I fell asleep again, my spiritual eyes were opened. When I looked at the roof of my house, I saw two powers of the waters. They were in the form of gigantic anacondas. Nowhere in the land, had I seen snakes so big as those. They came from the marine world with great strength.


First, I saw one, I didn't know that there was another one behind me. I saw the two marine serpents coming against me with great speed. They did not give me time to speak. When I was scared, I looked at the skies and said, “Jesus help me.” Immediately I saw light. I realized that many angels came down to intervene in my fight, and I also found myself battling with the powers of the waters. They were so fiery and furious because of the souls that were rescued from the prisons of the waters. They were angry and they came to attack. When the angels intervened with flaming swords, they cut these marine serpents. These serpents were decapitated and their tails were smashed. Glory to God, we have nothing to fear. The Lord is our guardian, the Lord never leaves us.


The Lord told me that these reports of the rapture and spiritual warfare experiences will help many that God is raising these days for war.


He told me, “You are guided to prepare warriors that will turn Hell upside down. These End Times warriors are coming. These End Times warriors are being prepared. Many giants of the faith are being raised with spiritual armor for relentless combat against principalities and powers.” Praise the Lord!


Please see an account of one of the souls that was rescued from submarine prison - thanks to these prayer campaigns against the world that is underwater.


Hello, I am Pedro Gomez. I am a 12 years old boy that was rescued from the mysterious world through the man of God Helder Luemba Flavian. I entered the world of the occult when I was four years old. I was alone at home on that day when the queen of serpents who is a marine principality appeared. She asked me if I wanted to be part of the mysterious world, but I refused to enter into a covenant with the marine queen of serpents.


When I said no to her, at the same moment I fell on the floor and got into a coma. Quickly I saw that I was surrounded by marine powers. I saw several queens of the sea. Some of these queens of the sea had five heads. The queens of the serpents have the tails of a serpent, but their upper bodies were human. I saw that their hair was snakes.


The Lord revealed that the hair of the queens of serpents was sold all over the world. These are fake hair that women, even sisters in Christ, are wearing yet these wigs are snakes. I saw the goddesses of the sea that had 10 heads. They proposed to make me king in their submarine world.


They said, “You will be king in our world, you will be our king.”


They put the crown on my head, and when I wore that crown, it turned into a snake. All this was taking place inside a dark hall. The queen of snakes took me into a room where she had many snakes, and one of them forced me to drink human blood.


The queen of snakes gave me 10 human heads to go and bury at home as a demonic ritual. My sacrifice was made in Brazil. I stabbed a young girl in the heart by the order of the queen of the sea. I was afraid, but I did, and she died. As a result, I lost all fear.


In total, I have already killed 10 people in the occult world. The first person, I stabbed her heart with a knife. The second person I cracked his head and pulled out his brain. For the third person, I took out his kidney with a knife. For the fourth person, I tore his armpit with a knife. 


In the hidden world, I made many missionary trips, in which I traveled spiritually to Brazil, Mozambique, the United States, Turkey, and so on. And all these trips were for the sacrifice of people.


I caused a lot of deaths. I lifted people's necks and drew blood from them until they died. And sometimes we poisoned fish that people would go fishing. I got to kill 29 people by suffocating them.


When I tried to kill the 30th person, I failed, I couldn't. In the spiritual realm, blood is water. So it was mandatory for marine agents to drink human blood. I was choking people because I wanted to get all that person's blood.


However, when I tried to kill my neighbor, I saw that I couldn't. He realized and knew that I was doing astral missions for the submarine world. 


MY RELEASE AND MEETING WITH THE ANGEL.


My neighbor took me to a church, a prophetic ministry. But on that day, the serpent queen followed me to the church. And when we arrived at the gate of the church, I saw that she was unable to enter the church. Whenever she tried to enter the church of Pastor Helder Luemba, she was hit by an electric shock at the church gate. In the church of the Prophet Helder Luemba, there were electric fences surrounding the church building.


And when I visited the church for the second time, the queen of the serpents came again following me with one more serpent, and this half-snake creature that came with her was killed by the electric shock. There was a wall surrounding the Prophetic Mission church.


On that day, I underwent the deliverance session when the Prophet Helder Luemba prayed for my release from the serpent world and I saw a glorious Angel. This radiant Angel was full of glory. He came close to me and told me that the serpent queen could no longer touch me.


The angel told me, “If the queen of serpents tried to touch you, she will die.”


On that day after the liberation prayer, the angel appeared to me again at night at home. He held my hands and I felt my hands warm, and the angel of God told me not to be afraid of the queen of the snake. When the angel of God left all the fear was gone.


The Prophet held a prayer for me a second time in the church. When I went home, the human flesh which I had eaten came out literally from my mouth. At that moment, the queen of snakes showed up at my place. She came out to meet me and forced me to eat back the human meat that Jesus had taken out of my stomach. Because of the pact that I had made with the submarine queen of snakes, Jesus was still in the process of freeing me from the link to the marine kingdom.


When the queen of the serpents came against me, she began to threaten me telling me to eat the human flesh. If not, she would hit me a lot. When I opposed her, she tried to come against me and forced me. Immediately, I saw her being cut by the electric fence of the angels of God. The head and the tail of the queen of serpents were cut and destroyed by the electric fence of the power of God in the Prophetic Mission Church. Amen.


Peace of Christ, once again here is Helder Luemba. I want to say that Jesus is greater than any force of evil - believe and trust. God is loving and deep in His care for His children.


Psalms 27:1-3 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When evil-doers came upon me to eat up my flesh, even mine adversaries and my foes, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, even then will I be confident.


After the visit to Hell, I was rapture again to Heaven, and then I worshiped God, sang to God in that rapture, praising God. I even went to the belly of Hell. There was another battle to be fought in that place. There were many demons coming out of this well and their objectives were to trap people to Hell. The demons rose up against me. When they saw me, a spiritual battle of demons broke out against my life. They were very angry with me.


And the Lord left me alone to fight the fight of faith using His name. And I managed to overcome them because of Christ. The demons are of many forms and types, and they are extremely deformed in their images. Some demons that the Lord showed me in the spirit kingdom are the types that wicked agents of Satan display on television, in movies, and on the Internet. The devil agents display many demons and their forms in movies, games, and animation. But men do not understand and become familiar with them without knowing that they are demons in action.


In these last days, they are furious and restless, because they already know that soon they will be burning in the lake of fire and brimstone and they are doing everything so that nobody can climb to Heaven where they were banished.


Let us watch and pray. Ultimately, the Lord is showing me Hell a lot so that I could see the fury of demons against Christians in these End Times. But Christians are deeply asleep.


My dears, I exhort you to be praying at all times, with all the prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.


SPIRITUAL BATTLE WITH BAPHOMET, THE DEMONIC PRINCE OF THE FAMOUS.


This month of December 2020, after my devotional time with God, as soon as it was dawn, I went to get some hours of rest. Then I slept.


The Lord came and He took me to a place where I went to see a demonic prince. Soon I realized that it was Baphomet because I saw him with horns, and he had breasts. But when he saw that I saw him, he was very angry and went after me.


As soon as he came against me, the Lord took me into the air. I was taken up to the skies, and I looked at this prince from above. He was waiting to see how to catch me.


I went down from the air with incredible speed propelled by the power of God. As soon as I got to the land, I saw Baphomet again. I went after him, and I stepped on him. I trampled on his head, glory to God! I was in much admiration for the power of God. Glory to God for the spiritual authority given to us by the Lord to neutralize the Prince of Darkness like Baphomet.


As soon as I stepped on him, I looked him in the face. He was not strong, for he was trembling. I was trampling on this demon, who makes alliances with many people to make them rich and famous. He is the demon chief who commands the Masonic pastors and the rich and famous celebrities in several places of the world.


God is greater. God is all-powerful. I glorify God who uses His little ones in incredible authority. There is nothing that can paralyze a true believer in Christ. We are more than conquerors. Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.


After this rapture, and experience, the Lord took me home, and then I woke up full of the power of God, and with powerful faith, knowing that in Christ, we can do everything. Praise God. I am sad with people who give worship to this demon. He is nothing before the Almighty. Amen!


ABORTION HOUSE SACRIFICES TO MOLOCH


I was also taken to see a large building. When I saw this giant building, it was all closed. I was in the air and I saw something similar to a rope. And that rope came out of the window and dropped to the land. The giant building was on this rope. There were images of many children, I was stunned. Many innocent children were sacrificed in this building.


God told me that building is the place of abortions. I don't know if it is a legal abortion hospital or a secret place of abortion. I don't know. I just know that God told me that place is specifically for abortions. And the aborted children are accusing those who killed them. So their images were drawn in a spiritual realm.


These little children have the authority to accuse their parents before God, and their parents will all be cursed. Mothers, young people, teenagers, the child you killed, or rather the human being that you murdered, you think that nobody saw you. And after that, you bent your knees, and you say, “Lord, forgive me for having an abortion.” You are not forgiven, and you will not inherit salvation. If you don't repent rightly, you're going to Hell.


Genesis 4:9-11 And the LORD said to Cain, Where is Abel your brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper? 10 And He said, What have you done? the voice of your brother’s blood cries to Me from the ground. 11 And now are you cursed from the earth, which has opened her mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand;


The Lord taught me the following: when you take someone's life, that person's blood will cry out for justice, and you will be totally cursed. You have served the Lord but in the curse you have sung even in a curse of fools, it is more serious. When you take the life of an innocent like a baby in your womb, you will not go unpunished. If you want to be forgiven for this sin, remember, you must now go to your pastor to confess that sin and not be alone between you and God, because by the spiritual authority of your Shepherd, if he is a man of God, that black cloud of the curse will be taken from you. Because God abhors those who shed the blood of the innocent.


Proverbs 6:16-17 These six things does the LORD hate: yes, seven are an abomination to him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,


God abhors abortion. You are seen from Heaven as a killer. Purify yourself from this sin, even if you did it a long time ago. Even if you did it when you were raped by impious men. Even if you only gave your girlfriend money to kill the baby, you are an accomplice in that sin and a portion of the curse will be for you too. You will confess and urgently repent for God not to take away your right to enter the holy city, which will only admit saints.


James 4:8-10 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to heaviness. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.


THE CURSE OF THE WOMB THAT KILLED AN UNBORN CHILD


Every person who had an abortion or approved those murdered someone in their womb, their womb become a cemetery. In other words, they buried the corpse in their own body, whether they scraped or took medicine. Even so, the Lord taught me that when an abortion is done by scraping, not every part of the baby’s body comes out. There is always a little flesh left behind in the womb. And this flesh mixes with the mother's flesh. So this baby is buried in her belly, which acts as a cemetery, and is cursed. If the mother takes medicine to kill the little child, the blood will come out. But there is always a little blood left, which together with the mother's blood will then be buried in that womb.


Imagine, a womb that buried the dead is cursed. There will be big problems of diseases and also problems affecting the babies later conceived in that womb. The little children who leave the cursed wombs arrived in the world with disabilities or other psychological problems. Some behaviors of some people today are due to wounds resulting from curses in the womb.


Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.


The Lord said He knew Jeremiah before he was born. So you can hinder God's destiny for the baby in your womb. You don't kill a little innocent child who may come to be a great prophet or a man with great authority on Earth.


The Lord asks, “Are you going to hinder My project? If your mother did not abort you so that you would live, should you not do to others so that they would live too? Should you not do to others what you do not like others do to you?”


Isaiah 44:2 Thus said the LORD that made you, and formed you from the womb, which will help you; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and you, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.


To get rid of that curse, repent, and confess your sins to your leaders. Women who are inside the church and the world, this sin hindered all your blessings and hindered everything in you. You do not know but many things that you are going through today are due to the consequence of this sin. The Lord does not answer your prayers today because you did something terrible and you did not repent with dignity.


NEXT: Helder Luemba 14 A Heavenly Experience


1 comment:

  1. Please forgive our sins our Owner Yahweh Yahweh, and blot out our transgressions

    ReplyDelete