Translate

Friday, April 9, 2021

SISTER ESTHER EUGENIE OF FRANCE 4

 SINS THAT WILL STOP YOU FROM RISING IN THE RAPTURE


It was in 2003, that the Lord began to teach me about eternal life and confession of sins that were conscious and unconscious. The Lord went on to point out what I thought was not sin. And He led me to the confession of many sins that I overlooked. Confession has become a way of life. I am in a daily confession of sin.


I remember I was with many mothers, and we were going to church to drop children in their worship service. On that day, on Saturday, we took the kids to church for teaching. And when we got to church, the kids entered the hall for this service.


Then all the mothers sat in the waiting area where we began to talk about everything. Women can really talk about everything when they are together. That conversation went on and on. While all these women were talking, I was silent, just hearing their conversation. And when the children's service ended, we went out and scatter in the city.


2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.


Finally, I got home. When it was night, we did a family prayer. But on top of family prayer, I have the habit of doing personal prayer before sleeping. It is when I was doing personal prayer that I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit.


The Spirit of the Lord told me, “My daughter, you sat there in the church with your sisters of the church, talking about many things. I agree, they talked about positive things. But when they were talking negatively and gossiping, you should have raised your voice against them in disagreement, but you just sat there with them when they were gossiping, slandering and talking negative without rebuking them. You sat there listening to gossip, thus you have participated in their sin. Even if you were quiet, and you said nothing. You are guilty like them because you kept quiet.”


I said to the Holy Spirit, “I did not take part in that negative talk.”


The Spirit of God told me, “You heard those gossips; they are negative seeds that have entered your heart. If the trumpet was to blow today, you will be left behind with these women, because you kept quiet. You should rise against these words of gossip and slandering. Even if they would be in disagreement with you, you would have done your duty but the fact that you kept quiet you participated in their sin. You are not worthy to make it to the rapture.”


Proverbs 26:22 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.


After this rebuke, I remember a few days later, I was going back home with the children after attending intercessory prayer. There were also members of the church with us. We were before the ticket machine. But there was a sister that did not have a ticket. She seems to have realized that she had lost her ticket. And she was begging a sister to give her her ticket card so that she can enter the underground train. But the other sister refused to help her.


I was hurt to see that sister refusing to help her fellow sister from the church. I thought she had a wicked heart to refuse to help. How could she refuse to help a fellow sister? Immediately I took my ticket card and gave the sister to touch on the machine so that she will be able to enter the train. And we all entered the train and reached our destination.


When I got home, I prayed with the children before sleeping. But when I was sleeping, the Lord spoke to me.


He told me, “You are guilty like the woman you helped at the train station. She did not have a ticket but she pretended that she had lost her ticket. And according to the law, she was not supposed to use your ticket. Since you helped her cheat, both of you are guilty. And if the trumpet was to sound today, you will be left behind and you will not rise. The place of torment would have been your destination. Another sister refused to do that because it was against the law that you thought she was wicked. You committed an unconscious sin by helping that lady. You both are worthy of condemnation in the place of torment, even if you are Christian and you go to church. These are the kinds of sins that you think are negligible, but the enemy rises to accuse God’s people because of these kinds of action.”


At that moment, I came to understand my mistake. Two days later, when my husband came back from work and began to talk to me.


He told me, “Darling, something happened today when we were going to work. There is a guy who has paper in this country, but he always refused to buy a ticket when we go to work. He embarked on the underground train illegally. But there is also a young man that had no paper in this country but always buys his ticket. What happened is that the young man that has no paper helped the man that always refused to buy tickets by lending him his ticket. And when we all entered the train, suddenly the ticket controller entered the train when a man that had failed to buy a ticket was caught by the ticket controller. He said to them that he had no ticket but he was helped by the young man that has lent him the ticket. This man was charged to pay an amount by this bus controller. Afterward, they went on to verify the identity of the young man that helped the guy that always refused to buy a ticket. It turned out that the young man had no paper in France. As a result, he was arrested and taken to the station. When that happened, it was sad because we don't know if he will be deported or not,. He had no paper but he wanted to be good. And he helped the man that always embarked on the train illegally. Then he paid the price. The guy that has paper was given an amount to pay. But this young man that wanted to help a cheater was arrested.”


As my husband was telling this story, immediately, the Spirit of God began to speak to me. He said, “Now you see, this is what I was telling you in the spirit. This is an example of what I was warning you.”


The Spirit of God told me, “I have placed My people in the world. When you see people like judges, policemen, bus controllers, these people are serving Me whether they are Christian or not. I am the One that has placed them to enforce the law and order. I am the One that said no theft. As a result, the world is against theft. And when you steal My servant, the judge will send you to jail. If you enter the bus or train illegally, you will be arrested. I am behind the many good laws that you see in the world. If you follow these laws, I will be in agreement with you.”


Romans 13:1-7 AKJV Let every soul be subject to the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he bears not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath on him that does evil. 5 Why you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay you tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually on this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.


When I heard these words of the Lord, I confessed my sin. After this incident, the Lord wanted to teach me more. I was working in the canteen of many schools. Some schools allowed workers to take food home but others are opposed. I was working in a school that forbids employees from going home with food. In the first week of my time, in this new school, I was pained to see how we were throwing so much food in a bin. I always thought about the many people that were going hungry, yet we were throwing huge quantities of food every day.


One of my colleagues told me you can take the meat home instead of dropping them in the bin. As a result, I began to take the meat home and I did this for a whole month. But when the manager told me he does not want people to take food home, I stopped doing it. I decided to never take home anything that belongs to the company because the law was against that not even a glove or cover or any item that belongs to the company, I decided to never take them home.


I was working where we cooked dessert for the pupils and I was cutting cheese for the pupil. But over time I developed the habit of consuming leftovers when I am slicing cheese. Whenever I'm working and cutting cheese, I am always eating these little portions of cheese that were left. I kept saying we are told not to take things home. But we can eat these little portions that left. Yet, there were instances where the manager told us that he was not alright with employees that eat these desserts and cheese that were meant for pupils. Still, we ignored him and we continued with the habit of dropping leftovers in our mouths.


Days later when I slept, I dreamed that I was in the workplace. I was working cutting cheese and dropping some portion in the mouth despite the fact that the manager instructed us not to do so. I was chewing the cheese in my mouth when suddenly I saw a flash from the sky that hit my eyes as if I was being photographed from the sky. I looked around but I could not see anyone. And I wondered who has photographed me. It was surely a photo flash.


At that moment I heard the voice of the Lord speaking in the air in a tone of disapproval.


The voice of the Lord said to me, “You thief, you are really a thief.”


The Lord called me thief three times.


I said, “Who is a thief?”


The Lord said, “You are the thief.”


I said, “I come here to do my task and leave empty-handed. I don't bring home what belongs to this company.”


The Lord said, “You are working on these desserts but you keep eating these leftovers and these fruits. You have been eating six to seven little portions of leftovers a day. Do you know that these little portions when bought by pupils can help the company? You are causing a loss to the company. When all of you employees of the company are dwelling in these practices the company is losing. My daughter, from now on, you will stop this habit of dropping little portions of desserts in your mouth because the devil is accusing you before My throne. All this because of this habit that you are trying to overlook. This is the kind of unconscious sin that the enemy is bringing before My throne to accuse you as you confess known sin and you fail to confess this unconscious sin because you thought you did not sin and the devil is accusing you before Me and you ignore it opening the doorway to demons.”


Revelation 12:10 ... the accuser of our brothers ... accused them before our God day and night.


I said, “Lord, is that so?”


The Lord said, “From now on you will eat only when it's rest and dinner. Even your manager will not rebuke you because you have that right. But when you eat on his back when you are not supposed to do so you are in sin. The devil is accusing you before Me. You must abandon and confess these practices.”


When I woke up, I said, “Lord, really we have sinned that we ignore we must confess and that we don't know because the devil accuses us through the subconscious and unknown sin and these sins opened doors to demons.”


These are the teaching the Spirit of God gave me about eternal life and confession of sin.


From Peniel Ngonde video


NEXT: Esther Eugenie 5 Evil Churches Are Everywhere


5 comments:

  1. Stealing time of work by being late to start up, lunches, knocking off aswell..

    Thes so many sins that if we would to list them, youd feel like its impossible to make it to Heaven or feel like it was better to be Lazarus than to be well facing such temptations that leads to unConscious/subConscious sins..

    Its not only abt stealing & cheating, involved with others or not, it goes to bending rules of the road, beating red robots etc etc.
    oh God help us in this Generational times,,
    ___

    What can help us is to watch ourselves daily of what we facing & repremand ourselves from what so ever is wrong & seemeth wrong, what we not sure we ask God then He will Help us surely..
    But overall, lets learn to develop doing Good, knowing Jesus watches even though the world cannot see us..

    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Вообще то это действительно брат, я сам удивлён даже мелкие грехи Откровение 12:10 ... обвинитель наших братьев ... обвинял их перед нашим Богом днем ​​и ночью.

      Delete
    2. Well said...Amen...on our own it’s not easy bit only by His Spirit(Holy Spirit)Our helper,Our Friend...HE didn’t leave us as opharns.

      Delete
  2. i find it impossible for me to reach heaven. because the standard is too high it is difficult to achieve. but I still hope God will enable me to be able to do everything God wants. God is able because this is the reason he had to die on the cross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can clearly observe the Bible times from Jesus till John being the last one, ul see that no Christian ever worried about the affairs of life as they all sticked to the Commandments of God content with what they had, sold their possessions houses farms to boost the church in uniting it for fairness in living conditions so that the poor people be not tempted to go steal or loose hope in Jesus..

      Jesus said He didnt send peace but a sword, the second we understand that we Christians are not suppose settle our hearts in the world, the better shall it be in walking with God till we reach Heaven..
      ___
      Always put your mind in knowing/seeking of what is right to do OR what is wrong to avoid according to the Bible, then Ask Jesus to help you identify these generational sins we live in that needs to be forsaken whic are overlooked by many Christians..
      ___
      Free from sin will get you to Heaven through His blood..
      works & our righteous doing will give us rewards..

      Delete