Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2018

DESTRUCTION


MONDAY DEMON: DESTRUCTION IN ALL FIELDS

Monday: The one who is in charge is Lucifer himself. He works from 11 pm to 12 pm and from 3 am to 4 am. His assignment is the destruction in all fields. When you read John 10:10, one talks about the thief who comes only to steal and kill and destroy. So if you observe the Monday very well, you will see that there is dullness. Things are not doing well.

JONAS 9

BREAKER OF BREAKERS

Thirdly, I could not sleep outside my lodge; as soon as that time rang I had to go home. After that, the devil gave me 7 demons and told me that these demons had to possess anyone who was to enter my lodge. One of these demons is called the breaker of breakers. His mission was to destroy people's projects. When he came to where you were, I was able to listen to your conversations. If you had, for example, a project to receive the money I would block the project. Do not be astonished at the cases of those who have retracted without real reason, after having made a firm promise to render you a service.

PAUL ADAM 1

DESTRUCTION OF CARS, HOUSES, MONEY AND HEALTH

Apart from our operations in hospitals, in terms of physical activities, I attacked cars by causing them to burn down mystically. Nobody could suspect that the problem of the car was mystical. If the car did not belong to a Christian, it was exposed to our attacks.

You may wonder why I was destroying cars and houses. It is because the men and women of this world go continually to Lucifer to ask for material goods such as cars, houses, money, and health. I was empowered to destroy or sacrifice these things. I sacrificed material things through destruction and gave them to Satan's kingdom.

This is where the mystery lies. By destroying your car, I sacrificed it because our partners are asking for material goods from Lucifer. It must, therefore, be stolen. It was done by means of sacrifice. Clothes, technological and physical instruments could be sacrificed.

Beloved, there are people who lose things in their life, such as money. There was a man who contributed to the church in which he was a member. I came after him, I tried several times to destroy his car but to no avail. After many attempts, I went with my guardian angel, the angel of death, but there was a huge hand over his vehicle and this hand brightened up the car and there was nothing we could do on this subject.

JEREMIE 1

MYSTICAL DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTIES AND GOODS

In addition, I had four demons living in my body; I used them to steal and devour people's properties. I used the mouse spirit to steal material goods and bring them to me. Once a property had disappeared or had been mystically stolen by the rat, I put it on my red carpet. After incantations, the object was bewitched. Then I ordered the rat to return the object where it had been stolen.

Beloved, once you find what you lost, if you use it again you are bound and connected to the mystical world to be monitored. In the beginning, I told you that I had received the spirit of wickedness. My sister was touring, traveling to neighboring countries and buying goods. Because of the wickedness in me, I deployed the spirits of mice and cockroach who were spirits of poverty against her business that eventually collapsed. I deployed four agents of destruction who were resident-poverty agents in my body, against property such as houses, stores, warehouses or depots.

JEREMIE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment