Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

HOLY SPIRIT

MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

These holy churches are linked to the Spirit through the teaching of the truth that the shepherds minister. The brothers spoke the same spiritual language and are united in love, truth, and holiness. The Holy Spirit communicated spiritually with these churches. These churches that live in the direction of the Holy Spirit will never be defeated.

I have seen other churches joining these holy churches. The churches that are fallen and are full of demons are living in the lie. Their pastors repented and joined with the holy churches because they
believed in the Gospel of the truth that the saints preached. A powerful anointing came out of the holy churches and ran toward the other churches that actually joined them. The Holy Spirit distributed its anointing in other ministries that believed the truth.

I saw in the vision a people sanctified and united in love. And a cord resembling an electric cord descended into the church and connected the church to the throne of Jesus. This spiritual connection is like an alliance between the groom and the bride. Only the wedding ring can be undone if the bride no longer wants the engagement.

I did not see the face of the Holy Spirit, just a bright and full body of light. I believe that His splendor is greater than the sun. And in the vision, that splendor got less bright so I would understand His work and not go blind. The Holy Spirit as spiritual intermediary interceded for the holy churches that do not know how to pray right. All His effort is to make the bride come closer to Jesus. He linked the holy churches to heaven by liberating, purifying, and sanctifying the people.

The Holy Spirit did all the work of preparing the bride and leaving her ready. He also baptized, healed the saints, and distributed gifts so those faithful servants could do the same works of Jesus.
Churches that have the same doctrine of Christ are attached to it. These churches were measured by angels and had the same width and length. The churches had the right measures which are the standard of God.

I had another vision of some holy ministries moving away from the Gospel. And the more they departed from the truth, the more the Holy Spirit departed from them. His presence grew weaker and weaker until He disappeared, and the people no longer felt the presence of the Holy Spirit. They were without spiritual lives and died spiritually. I could see great darkness descending upon the roof of that church.

One of the members felt the absence of the Holy Spirit and cried out to God. He regretted and suddenly a kind of a shiny wire came down from the sky and gave him strength. The Holy Spirit approached him again and through his life, the church was awakened. He revived that flock that returned to the first love and gave up sin. Seals were placed on the forehead of those peoples being once again God's property.

ROBERT ATSUSHI CELESTIAL MYSTERIES 2

HOLY SPIRIT DWELLS IN HOLINESS AND PRAYER

The Holy Spirit nourishes the spirit of the man who lives in prayer. Even in the moment of tribulation, the Holy Spirit brings peace, joy, and faith. He guarantees salvation and does not forsake the faithful. The Word of God gives you access to the Holy Spirit that comes to you. That same Word gives you authority over the spiritual world, provided you are in holiness. Be within the Word and do what she says and renounce what she asks for.

Three spiritual qualities have to be part of your life which is faithfulness, holiness, and obedience. Remember that God gives you the authority in the spiritual world is not for you to promote yourself. Do not seek after self-promotion or appearance to people. God wants to be exalted in your life just as He was glorified in the life of Jesus. Your spiritual growth is not to become known and famous. Your growth is for the glory of God, where you are just an instrument in His hands. He wants to show the world His power through you. Do not exalt yourself to your own fall, nor boast to your own shame.

In this work, Jesus Christ is the supreme and you are the servant who will lead the souls to His presence. No man steals His glory in this work. The work of God is serious, it is not to compete who is the best or who speaks beautiful and has more knowledge. The work of God cannot have ambitions for positions that massages the egos of many.

Whoever has the Holy Spirit is sensitive to His touch. When he sins, the Holy Spirit rebukes him and makes him repent. Christians who do not have the Holy Spirit and live in sin are not sensitive to His touch because they do not feel His touch. The Holy Spirit is not in their lives and is far from them because of their transgressions.

Already for those who have intimacy with God, the Holy Spirit reveals spiritual things to such a one and no one else. The one who had the experience with God is the one who had intimacy. And only the person who has had experience with the supernatural God knows the things of the Spirit. As much as they doubt this person, no one has experienced the supernatural that he had. And if they defame such a person who had the experience with God, one day they will die and they will have to give an account of their sins of defamation. No one can call such a one a liar if he has not seen or experienced the spiritual things that the holy person had seen.

I saw in the vision Christians shining and the light of their life shone. They seemed like lights that shine in the darkness of the night. They had their understandings opened and began to understand the heavenly messages received from the Holy Spirit. The mysteries of heaven were unveiled to them and they heard the voice of the Spirit of God. A bright wind came down from the sky like a blanket and filled those Christians. These men have been renewed and have been given the standard of faithful and true servants. They shone like the light because the Holy Spirit filled them.

The light of the Holy Spirit entered their bodies making them shine. The more they prayed, the more the presence of the Holy Spirit grew stronger in their lives. The more they sacrificed themselves in prayer the stronger the spiritual connection became with the Holy Spirit on earth, becoming as one body with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was so close to these Christians that the distance between them was zero.

This is the assurance that they are saved by being close to the Holy Spirit, the Almighty who can save their souls. The Holy Spirit said, "I will make them equal to the firmament which is in heaven."

In one vision I saw the relationship of Christians praying and the Holy Spirit in the form of a resplendent Being stood close to them. The spiritual relationship is so profound, I could see the Christians being structured by their power and the work that was dead began to work perfectly. Each servant was active in the work by performing his ministerial work.

Through a group of praying Christians, a whole church woke up. The sleeping bride awoke and is now no longer cut off from the vine and integrated into the true body of Christ. They are with their lives watered by spiritual olive oil. The anointing poured out upon them is like the rain in their lives.

In the vision, I saw the branches turning green with the care of the Holy Spirit. This church came into deep communion with God. The bride's spiritual relationship with the Holy Spirit became so strong that blindness fell and the deeds of the flesh were killed. The Holy Spirit has transformed the hearts, minds, and souls of every person. From the transformation, God acknowledged that these people are His.

Before the transformation, Jesus did not know these people as His servants. Your spiritual life is built with prayer, holiness, and obedience to the command of God. Spiritual change is happening every day. The closer you are to God the more the influences of the demons are coming out of your life. They are losing strength against you and cannot fool you anymore. When they try to deceive you, the Holy Spirit in your life will warn you. The demons may be intent upon you, but they will not have the strength to subdue you when the Holy Spirit is part of your life.

I saw in vision the anointing of Holy Spirit entering the holy churches of a city. Only churches that are marked by the seal of the Holy Spirit and preach the word of truth. Where the Holy Spirit passed changed everything and things became pure. No matter the distance of one holy church there is another, they are linked through the same Spirit and in the same doctrine. The bride is one and is spread all over the world. The anointing of the Spirit goes beyond the borders. I saw it as a light coming out of it and splitting into various lights and running toward the four corners of the world. The holy churches received His anointing. Some pastors through the teaching of truth spiritually linked the flock to the Holy Spirit which in turn linked to the Father and the Son.

ROBERT ATSUSHI CELESTIAL MYSTERIES 1


A MAN WHO NEVER BELIEVED IN HOLY SPIRIT

There are many of you who have never believed in the Holy Spirit, and I want to tell you now that He is real. I saw a man in hellfire, he was chained down and the demon was tormenting him and when the man saw us, he was saying, “Now I believe in the Holy Spirit, now I believe in speaking in tongues!" When the man was still on earth, he never believed in the Holy Spirit. He walked according to the flesh and not according to the Holy Spirit. He overlooked many sins. Now he is in hellfire begging for a second chance but the Lord has told him, “It is too late!"

Ephesians 1:13-14 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the Word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory. 

Pray hard and do not give up in seeking the Holy Spirit. If you don’t have Him, you will just continue doing the will of the flesh.

Romans 8:5-14 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 

Seek for the Holy Spirit to make it to heaven.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 2

PRAYING AND HOLY SPIRIT

I went to stroll through several cities. I saw men making enchantments to snakes and others stepping on fire and not getting burnt.

The Lord told me, "These people are possessed by demons.""

In my room, I bowed my knees and went to pray to God. That place was infested with diabolical legions and oppressed many people. My husband and I went through afflictions. In my prayers, something prevented me from feeling the presence of God. I saw my prayer rise like a fireball in my room, but a great wall prevented my prayer from rising. I was afraid of the demonic forces that were there. I knew that fear was blocking my faith, that my prayers were powerless to break that great spiritual barrier of the blockade.

I began to pray, I asked the Holy Spirit to visit me, because I did not feel His presence.

A soft voice told me, "I never left you, I was always by your side. You did not perceive Me, your lack of faith nullified My presence. My essence is in you; speak in mysteries (tongues) with Me so the enemy does not understand."

I started to speak in mystery (tongues). I saw my prayer rise in a fireball at high speed and they broke that great spiritual wall leaving a large crater open. That ball continued to rise up with all the force. The demons tried to catch that ball, but they could not. A huge dragon tried to hold my prayer, it passed through the claws of that dragon and disappeared in the sky. More dragons tried to capture that ball, but everything was in vain, the powers of the air were desperate because the prayer with the power broke the outer space.

The angel Gabriel came down in response to my prayers. The angel appeared in my room and said, “This prayer that you prayed is pleasing to God; sincere and unselfish prayer, the contrite prayer of someone who needs God; this is the true prayer, the prayer of faith.”

When I finished praying I laid on the bed. I felt my heart and my body began to soften. I began to freeze and I extinguished when I realized I was standing while my body was lying on the bed. When I took my eyes from my body and began to look at the sides of my room, I contemplate a Man with a fine appearance. His body shone in glory and attracted attention. He had no wings and bore the glory of His body and much anointing.

I said, "You are an angel."

He answered me, "I walk with you so much and you do not know Me? I dwell in you, My essence is within you; you know Me only in feeling, now you know Me in seeing. I have used you on Earth, I am God in your life. I have been here on Earth since the day of Pentecost. My mission is ending here on earth, soon I will take the church up to meet the Bridegroom."

I said, "You are the Holy Spirit."

I marveled at His glory. He said to me, "I am real, I am not like men who write of Me “like a dove.” I am God and do the same works that Father and Son did on Earth. I heal, I release, I give authority to the saints. I baptize, mark the saved with the seals. Tell the church that I will be with all those who obey the Word and live a pure life. I am in them. Tell them not to fear evil nor difficulties. I am with all, I will not leave them; I will be with them. I will be with them to persevere until the coming of the Bridegroom if they walk according to the Word."

ANNE PETERSON

WITCHCRAFT, SEAL OF HOLY SPIRIT

The Lord Jesus revealed to me in a vision. I contemplated great sorcerers doing works of black magic to destroy the church. I observed houses being bombarded with spells of witchcraft. A number of Christians were spellbound as spells hit these brothers.

I asked: “Lord, is this wrong? It is written that the spell does not catch a Christian.”

The Lord replied, “I tell you who you are also after you hear the word of truth. The gospel of your salvation, and having also believed in it, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of the promise. You said well, whoever has the seal of the Holy Spirit is not reached.”

I observed these brothers who were being affected by these spells. The Lord made me see their robes that were white stained. The sorcerers could reach the brothers who did not live a holy life. Their sin-stained garments gave this legality. There was no seal of Holy Spirit in the lives of these brethren.

The Lord showed me a brother. The spells that were cast on him beat and deflected in other directions. I looked and observed the armor of an ancient warrior from Rome. This armor shone and covered the body of this brother.

Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 
Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 
Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 
Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 
Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 
Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 
Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 

Numbers 22:12, And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed. 

Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! 

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 

1 John 2: 9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 

Psalm 91: 10,11 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 

I looked at this brother - he had the seal of the Holy Spirit on his forehead. The Lord Jesus said that the devil can heed the faithful believer, but he can not destroy. 1 Peter 5: 8. "Be sober watch, for the devil your adversary walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may swallow."

The Lord said that the devil can only touch His servants if He permits. Job 2: 5 and 6, But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. 

Psalm 31:15, My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. 

Colossians 3:1-3  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

I say to you that witchcraft picks up believers who do not live the gospel of truth; who are not covered with the blood of salvation, will not receive salvation though they are believers. Even to the true believer witchcraft cannot penetrate those who are dressed in the armor of the word, living the gospel of holiness.

IEVA KHIRKOV

THE HOLY SPIRIT

Now I wanted to see the Holy Spirit, I needed to know the Holy Spirit personally. And I began to pray without asking Jesus to reveal Him because my spiritual vision saw angels and demons, but I could not see the Holy Spirit near me. I believe that even with the spiritual visions of the supernatural it is limited, and can see as far as God allows. I opened the Word of God and went to Luke 24:16, but their eyes were closed so that they would not know Him. Luke 24:31 Then their eyes were opened, and they knew Him, and He vanished out of their sight.

Brother, this passage took place after Jesus was resurrected. He was walking closely alongside the disciples and they did not recognize Him because their eyes were closed at that moment. Then the Lord opened their eyes and they recognized Jesus. I understood that even having the gift of seeing the supernatural, I could not see the Holy Spirit because my eyes were closed so as not to see God. The Holy Spirit is divine and cannot be seen all the time; it is the same also with Jesus. Yet God gave me the grace to see the Holy Spirit. This experience marked my ministry forever.

I was praying with my wife and my vision opened. A man dressed in majesty walked slowly through my room. His body shone like light and from within it fire sparks out. I knew it was the Holy Spirit, for His glory was far greater than any angel I have ever seen. His splendor is so great that I looked at His body of light and my eyes could not bear to see Him. I lowered my head so as not to blind my eyes. He started walking through my room and all His glory shone in that place.

My wife could not see, but He walked she managed to feel His presence and was seized by His power and began to speak in tongues. She could not control herself and her body began to tremble with such unction. He approached me, and I was unable to look at His face that looked like the sun.

I heard His voice saying, "I am always close to the true servants of God even though they do not see Me. I never leave this house. Every time you pray, I am listening to your prayers and interceding to God for you. I have comforted you in your sorrows by putting the balm to heal your hearts. The church teaches that those who experience a spiritual birth will be called the children of God. They are born through Me, it is I who regenerated them, just as I generated the Word in the womb of Mary. Those who die to the world will be born to God and will grow in My presence. Of these, I am caring, but for those who have not died to the world they cannot be born again as children of God."

"Sins attract the demons to lives, but holiness draws Me to stay in their lives. I give strength so that it does not stop. I give spiritual resistance in the hour of the temptations. I stay away from Christians who engage in confusion and strife through fights within the church as they have thrown away the portion that I put into their lives. Holiness calls Me close to you so that My spirit may join your spirits by becoming one."

"Robert, keep your olive oil, do not let the world steal it from you. Make your oil multiply through holiness and prayer. Seek God and do not stop. If you do what I give you your spiritual temperature will increase because I will increase your portion and I will leave you more fervent. My presence will become stronger in you and My warmth will warm your soul. Do not let this flame go out, but let it come on more and more."

"Do not lose the warmth of My presence because of the things of this world. I do not want you to be cold or lukewarm. My seal is in your life, this is the guarantee that you are saved. A righteous Christian will always be led by My presence every day. There is My supernatural strength accompanying the faithful believer who lives a life inseparable from God. My anointing is pure and does not mix with sin, but everything that is holy and separated from the world will have My anointing. Tell the church that to have My pure essence that comes from heaven, they will have to renounce the world. If they live a life in the world and at the same time wanting to serve God they will never see results in your spiritual lives."

"Their strength to seek God must be greater than the cravings of their flesh; if they do not have the strength to give up sin, they will lose to the world. When they receive My anointing in their lives they will want to have it forever. Those who have had experience with Me have already felt it and will receive the heavenly oil in their lives. If they break with the world they will have your spiritual lives linked to Me. I will change their spiritual lives, I will transform their souls until they are born again."

"Tell the church to pray and there will be spiritual reactions in their lives that will make the supernatural happen. Those who are praying without stopping their temperatures will rise that fire will come out of their mouths when it comes to preaching the holy Word."

"Holiness is important to the life of the church, they will have the spirit of life that is Me. I will give them authority and make them shine like the light in the darkness. Many are led astray because of the trials that beset them and a great spiritual emptiness is in their lives. Even coming every day to the church, they are with this emptiness. This is due to the absence of Me in their lives that is spiritual scarcity. They do not pray and have no intimacies with Me."

When the Holy Spirit stopped talking He approached my praying wife. His presence grew louder and she did not stop speaking in tongues. I saw chains breaking that still held her and her illness came out as a black shadow of her body. The sin that was in her body was burned and came out of it looking gray.

The anointing of the Holy Spirit shattered the yoke of the sinful flesh that was still in her. My wife had an illness in her womb and was cured. The demons that tried to approach my house when they saw my house burning in flames ran away. My wife has come very close to God and when this happens the tendency is for the presence of the Holy Spirit to become stronger in her life. Transformation comes from contact with the Holy Spirit in your daily prayer.

As the Holy Spirit approached me His hand entered my stomach. I felt a very strong heat inside the stomach. He pulled a ball of flesh inside me that smelled bad. He said, "Today I released you from a beginning of cancer caused by an unhealthy diet you ingest. If this cancer were to develop your life would be short on earth, but you have been useful for God's plans and you cannot die now." His power enveloped my body His anointing was even in the marrow of my blood. The reaction that His anointing caused on my body was extraordinary. His fire invaded all the cells of my body, filling me with anointing to the bones. This happened to Elisha whose dead bones were filled with such an anointing that a dead man revived upon touching his bones. Once when some Israelites were burying a man, they spied a band of these raiders. So they hastily threw the corpse into the tomb of Elisha and fled. But as soon as the body touched Elisha's bones, the dead man revived and jumped to his feet! (2 Kings 13:21)

The Holy Spirit disappeared from my room and my wife stopped speaking in tongues. Drops of sweat poured from her face. She did not see the Holy Spirit, but she knew He was so close to us.

HOLY SPIRIT NOT BEHIND FALSE HEALINGS AND MIRACLES

Church, the Holy Spirit is not a dove. He is a Person and has the same essence of Jesus. He is divine, He is holy, many have blasphemed against Him when they ascribe miracles and healings which the demons made to the person of the Holy Spirit. He told me these things. Everything that happens supernaturally is sometimes the work of demons and the people attribute it to Him as if He operated in the lives of the false prophets. As if He approved of the deception and yet operated in the work of deception. I tell you that He is far from the lie. His sadness does not let Him stay in these places, because of the rot that stinks a lot. He is holy and cannot stay inside churches of Babylonians.

ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

You need the presence of the Holy Spirit every day to overcome the world. Have you borne fruit to God, where are the fruits of the Holy Spirit? You depend on Him to do the work, without Him you will not get it. Each one is different from the other, no one is like you, you are the unique being created by God, do not imitate anyone. Learn to produce more for God, stop asking just for material things, know how to offer what God wants. Produce for God and save your oil reserve for the tough times.

The anointing of God will envelop you and give you spiritual strength to endure to the end. His light will kindle with that oil that is poured out upon you through your intimacy and praying to the Holy Spirit. You will be a spiritually active person and the light will shine upon you. If you are living a sanctified life then receive this new anointing poured out upon you. Without sanctification, there is no oil, without the oil there is no light, receive the portion of the life of that Word in your interiors. Your holiness will lead the Holy Spirit into your life and you will be enveloped in His glory. Intimacy with the Holy Spirit will envelop your life with your glory. How good it is to have contact with the Holy Spirit, isolating oneself from sin and moving away from the illusions of this world. The Holy Spirit will give you revelations when you visit Him personally.

Brothers the Holy Spirit works in a special way in the lives of those who give their lives to God. If you want to receive the Holy Spirit and become a vessel being used in His hands and do the will of God, look at your life and see what is missing to adjust. He wants to occupy the empty spaces in your life. He has an abundance of anointing to pour into your life. It is worth giving up the illusion of the world in exchange for this divine presence. I see the church with a hard heart does not want to renounce their vanities, preventing the Holy Spirit from working in their lives.

Church, do not resist the Holy Spirit. He is Wisdom, but the devil enters the body without asking permission and takes the soul to hell. The Holy Spirit wants to leave you in the holy image of God so that the world can see that glow, but the devil wants to deform this image leaving you like beasts.

How many brothers have anger in their hearts, threaten others, argue over things, add nothing, and create strife, and within their homes are beasts. The Holy Spirit wants to change that in you and to transform your lives by leaving it free and light of it all. He softens the hard hearts of stones. A righteous person shines and a set of qualities is added in your life. For those who are born again, there are so many spiritual qualities in them; there are so many fruits added in the lives of those who serve God.

ROBERT ATSUSHI FOURTH EXPERIENCE

HOLY SPIRIT

For you who have the Holy Spirit and do not want to lose because of the things of this world, you are the salt of the earth that preserves the flesh; do not let it rot with the corruption of this world. Live a life on your knees before God so that He does not withdraw His spirit. People who pray grow in grace. I saw in the vision a pillar of fire upon the heads of these people. The prayer of the righteous with the Holy Spirit at his side is so important that He reveals all that is hidden. Learn to be intimate with the Holy Spirit, for you have certain matters that your pastor will not answer to you, but the Comforter on your side will reveal things to you.

The presence of the Holy Spirit will make you dislike the world. Ask for portions of oil in your life every day, so that the desires for the things of the world do not arise. Fill yourself with the Word of God and your hunger will be satiated; you do not need to go to the world and indulge yourself with the filthiness of pleasures. Ask the warmth of the Holy Spirit not to depart from your life. The cold of this world cannot invade your life.

Ask each day for spiritual transformation, being more spirit than flesh. Ask God for a delightful life in His presence so you will not miss the world. I see the essence of the Holy Spirit as a fireball enveloping the lives of Gospel practitioners. When you bind your spirit to the Holy Spirit, there is a very strong connection and a supernatural development happens in your life, something extraordinary in the spiritual life of the believer is realized.

I never appealed for the offerings of the brothers, but Jesus touched the hearts of people who came to my house to bring money. A God-driven entrepreneur gave me a high amount of money, which I can spend for the whole year.

Jesus said, "I am preparing you in this desert so that you may continue to grow spiritually."

After my fifth experience; I received a shower of anointing that fell like drops from heaven. My visions multiplied, I was being prepared to face great spiritual battles. In a spiritual war, the weakest are harmed, they are hit directly by the darts of darkness. Spiritual recovery is time-consuming, so you have to repent; to humble yourselves before God and to fast and pray. What leaves the believer weak is a sin, even if he lives a life of prayer, he will have no chance in this war. The spiritually prepared go to war, and the unprepared have to seek more preparation.

Sin overthrows the believer's spiritual life by giving place to the flesh that makes room for the devil. The flesh is your enemy, dampen your will, overcome your self, that is the only way to overcome your flesh. Walking by sight and not by faith has also caused believers to fail. The false anointing of shepherds with their false teachings also overthrows a believer.

All this is part of the spiritual warfare that tries to prevent the believer from being saved. War can shake your faith and drive you away from Jesus, but you can also get closer and stronger in this war.
Your experiences increase with wounds and stones, but your abilities also grow in these battles.

ROBERT ATSUSHI FIFTH EXPERIENCE

HOLY SPIRIT

A chariot of fire and a horse came down to us. We got into the carriage. The angel let me drive that carriage and sat next to me. I did not know which way to go and was lost going left, right and back.

The angel looked at me and said, "You do not know what direction you are going. So is your spiritual life. Release the reins, you do not have to drive the carriage, it knows where it goes."

I released the reins and the carriage took the opposite direction to where I was going.

The angel said, "Until now you have conducted your ministry by the strength of your arm. You have annulled Jesus of this work. Look at this carriage and see that you do not have to drive it. It is time to let the Holy Spirit take the direction of your life and direct your ministry."

PAOLO CORONA



3 comments:

  1. Thank you, I am Learning so much about the person of the Holy Spirit. May The Holy Spirit reveal Himself to me also. Amen.

    ReplyDelete