Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2018

MARTIN TSALA ESSOMBA OF CAMEROON 6

CHAPTER 6 MY CONVERSION AND MY DELIVERANCE


One night, while I was sleeping at the Hilton, I had a terrible dream. I saw myself cross a swamp on foot. I arrived at an impracticable place, where I began to get bogged down little by little. So I sank down to my neck.

While I was desperately calling for help, a very strong man of giant stature came to my rescue. He stood on the swamp, but without getting bogged down or getting dirty. He withdrew me without difficulty and gave me water to wash. But as I was overwhelmed by what had just happened, he took care of me himself and washed me till I was clean. Then he gave me other clothes, telling me not to venture into this marsh because it was a dangerous place.

When I awaken, this dream tells me nothing. I thought it was just a dream. In the morning, after morning incantations and occult rites, my master gave me the program of the day. I picked up the phone and booked a seat on the 14.30 o'clock flight to Douala. At noon, the hostess of the CAMAIR called me on the phone to tell me that this flight was pushed back at 5 pm. Finally, I did not leave until about 10.30 pm.

When I arrived in Douala, I had to spend the night at the Hotel Hila.

So I had to hire a taxi from the airport.

I sat on the back seat with two other guests. I had with me a sum of six hundred thousand CFA francs. Before the Saint-Michel crossroads, just in front of the Avia petrol station, the man next to me passed a hand around my neck, pointing a dagger on my stomach. He said to me: "If you open your mouth, I will show you your intestines!" The driver stopped the car abruptly. They searched me systematically and took everything I had.

The other man opened the door to get me out. The driver started the reverse, and the door hit me on the left side. I rolled on the pavement and fainted.

I later woke up at the Laquintinie Hospital, where I had been taken there by passers-by. The doctor told me I had a broken rib. My assailant had perforated the flesh and caused internal bleeding. A host of thoughts moved in me. I asked myself a thousand and one questions, which remained unanswered. I, who thought I was the most powerful man on earth, why was I here in this hospital bed? I thought to see if I had not respected a prohibition. But all had been respected.

But then, why did not Billz tell me about the danger? This event certainly meant something. Would Satan be angry with me? Yet my power was still in me. What was it exactly? Tears ran down my cheeks.

My master was told what had happened to me. A few minutes later he returned to India. There was an immediate confusion in the kingdom of Satan. This incident has occurred abruptly, several attempts were made to make me disappear from the hospital.

But no demon could come near me. It was about the evening that Billz told me that the legion of demons who came to take me from the hospital and bring me back to India had not been able to come near me. He did not understand what was going on. The prince of the demons had to come at nightfall to intervene in person.

Around 11.30 pm, at the hour when all evil spirits set to work, Billz announced the arrival of the prince of the demons. I made several attempts to penetrate the astral world. But nothing was done according to my intentions. A power held me back on my bed, I was nailed to the spot. The building we were in started to move. My vision even became smaller.

The prince of the demons did all he could, but without success. Neither my body, nor my soul, nor my mind succeeded in leaving.

The next day, after the doctor's visit, the nurse came to ask me questions about my family. She asked me, "Are they aware of this accident? You have to be transferred to the general hospital. The broken rib caused a lot of damage, there is a serious inflammation, and you have to be operated on."

At these words my soul became troubled. I knew that since I was in the world of darkness, if I were operated upon, I should die, and the surgeon who would do this operation would be killed on the spot. As soon as he opened my chest, the mouse I had swallowed, with many other hidden things, would cause massive destruction.

I asked the nurse later to let me out because I preferred to go through a native treatment and get a massage. But she made things complicated, saying that my case was serious and that there was internal inflammation. After my transfer to the general hospital, once the formalities were completed, the young nurse proposed to help me return to Edea. But I had to go back to the general hospital seven days later.

Before I left, I noticed that my occult power had already diminished. I could no longer make astral travel (get out of my body in spirit). I was wondering what was the strength that was discharging me from my power. I could not even imagine that it was the great powerful hand of the Lord Jesus who was upon me and that His great power already manifested itself in me.

The nurse came out a few moments later to pick up a vehicle that was to drop me off at my in-laws in Edea. The Douala-Edea route was catastrophic.

I saw legions of the most powerful demons intervening to try to take me away and bring me back to the temple of India to heal me. They tried to throw the car on the side, but another power kept the car on the road.

At the entrance to the bridge over the Dibamba, the car was stopped. The demons had turned it aside, but I was the only one to see them. Instead, the driver saw an imaginary bridge in front of him. If he had followed this vision and had engaged in this false direction, we would have fallen directly into the river with the carriage. It was the devil's plan to take me away. A quarter of an hour later I heard a terrible roar, and I saw the road return to its usual place on the true bridge. Thousands of demons fell into the river.

The car, which had stopped because of an unknown failure, restarted immediately. It is a wonderful thing to see the Lord intervene! I was constantly thinking of my master. I did not know that it was the Lord who intervened. I thought Satan did not want me anymore. Perhaps I had committed a mistake.

That's why he had closed my eyes and made Billz, the demon who was protecting me, ineffective. Yes, my master no longer wanted me. He might have found someone else, more powerful than me. This is the rule in the world of darkness. The weak have no place. They are always destroyed. Or maybe it was Satan who protected me, because he loved me, and did not want my death? That's why it was perhaps he who intervened? I, therefore, concluded that it was my Indian master who wanted to destroy me and that Satan had protected me. Because he had told me, at our last meeting, that he admired my power, and that I had concluded a pact with him. This Indian master could not do anything against me.

A thousand questions thus came into my thoughts. But why did not Billz tell me anything? Why had he not told me so far? Billz simply knew that I had to be taken to India for treatment. But then, who opposed the powers of darkness? I had no answer to that question.

After crossing the bridge, the driver told me several times that he did not know exactly what had happened since we left Douala, but that something was wrong. Arriving at Edea, on the first bridge, I saw my Indian master in the middle of the bridge, and the devil standing on the other side of the bridge. The road had been partly deviated by the devil himself.

At the entrance to the bridge, the car was stopped by a police barrier. While the driver was chatting with the police, there was a flash, accompanied by a terrible roar. After the rumble, I saw that the road had returned to its normal place on the bridge and that the devil and my Indian master had disappeared. At the same time, the police returned the driver's papers to the driver, and the car crossed the bridge without any problem. The second bridge over the Sanaga was also crossed smoothly. No demon could come nearer to me.

What was happening? Just now, I had seen the devil with my master, who tried to take me away.

What then was this power that barred the way to Satan? It could only be God, but what was He doing there? Why would He be interested in me?

At first, I thought it was my master who wanted to destroy me, and that Satan was my defender. But I had seen them both on deck. That meant that there was someone else who was interested in me. If I could not make an astral journey, could it be because of God? I did not know anything about God. I simply knew that He existed and that He was the adversary of Satan. Satan spoke to us of God by turning him into derision. He blasphemed rather, claiming that he was the Almighty himself. It was this doctrine of Satan that had always made me ignore the power of God.

It was only Billz's presence that comforted me and made me say that everything would be fine. On arriving at Edea, I still wondered why Satan had not succeeded in taking me from the hospital if he were the strongest.

What was going to happen now? Billz later recognized that there was another power that was always opposed to ours and our activities, but that the devil had always been right. He told me not to worry.

I said to myself: "If this Being who had fought my master and Lucifer a little while ago could at least talk to me! If He is so interested in me, and if He is more powerful than Satan, why does He not show Himself? Maybe He loves me because He saw my power? In the world of darkness, everything belongs to the powerful. Satan told us that he was the most powerful, and that was visible. But who had fought Satan on the bridge just now? His main adversary was God. But who was God? Satan told us that He was a pretentious man, who had sent the "weakness" (Jesus) he had caused to be executed.

Satan affirmed that he would destroy God, "this pretentious," in the same way.

This thought of Satan comforted me more beautifully. God could only be a coward since He did not want to show Himself. Satan loved me, he would intervene and solve my problem, because he is powerful. But I was wondering why I could not get out of my body anymore. My mind was still stuck.

When we arrived, my in-laws were sorry to see me in this state. They did not know exactly who I was. They simply knew that I was working with Indians for mere cures and occult work.

My fiancée had never known that I was deeply engaged in the kingdom of Satan since all appearances were respectful. She thought I was eating normally, but in reality, I did not eat anything. She saw me act entirely as a normal person would have done. Sometimes even a demon took my appearance and was resting in my place at home, on the days when I was busy in India or in the underwater temple of Satan.

The next day, in the neighborhood of Amour, in Edea, I found a practitioner who could massage my broken rib. He received 5,000 CFA francs for this.

One evening, as I was preparing to go to bed, Billz made me understand that we had to go to India that very night because the devil had taken the advantage. This news irritated me.

If I disappeared that night, what would my fiancee, my in-laws, and my cousin, who was the proprietor of this house, say? They could never forgive me! I did not want my fiancee to know who I was exactly.

I, therefore, resolved to announce my departure to my fiancee and to tell her the truth concerning my activities in the occult world. Billz asked me not to tell her. Great anger invaded me. I reproached him for the fact that I could no longer control my thoughts.

But that night, when I was in bed, I saw our house surrounded by a strong wall. Outside the wall, legions of demons tried to cross this wall. The demons fell back, pushed back by a strange power. The next day I saw that the massage had produced no effect, and I felt my thorax heating terribly. After seven days, I had to go back to the General Hospital of Douala.

My return was not as hectic as the journey. So I was hospitalized. The doctor had considered surgery. But a few days later, my master came to present himself with official papers, to take charge of me and to have me transferred elsewhere.

The devil had planned to abduct me by means of this transfer since the occult abduction had failed.

As he spoke with the doctor, two angels of the Lord burst into my room. They told me they had come to talk to me about the power of God.

As I had a crazy desire to have more power, I said to them: "That's good, go ahead! One of the angels then said to me, "God loves you. He wants to save you. He does not want you to be destroyed together with Satan. "

Then I asked him, "Who can destroy Satan?" The angel told me that God already had a plan prepared for the devil and that He would realize it at the appointed time. He added, "Satan has the freedom to do whatever he wants for the moment. But God alone knows when He will put an end to the existence of Satan and his kingdom. "

I asked him if he could give me a date. He replied: "God alone knows this date. But if you remain unconscious of your state, or if you do not listen to what we are saying to you, you will be with the devil, and God will destroy you. You are His creature, but you are not His child. "

I interrupted him immediately, telling him that these were only lies. He assured me that it was the opposite, quoting Biblical verses to show me that Satan deceived me. He also described to me all that I had done in the kingdom of darkness. I said to the angel, "If God loves me so much, as you say when He presents Himself. I would like to deal with Him in person."

I have a lot of questions to ask Him! As for His power, I love working with the most powerful! The angel said to me, "To meet God, you must accept His Son Jesus as your Savior. Then you will meet God." As I wanted to meet God and see His power, I was willing to accept any condition. Yet something intrigued me, and I prepared to make the following remark, "Satan has always told us that he has killed the so-called envoy of this "pretentious." How is it that He can be my Savior? If the Jesus of whom you speak is the same of this messenger, then it is no longer worthwhile to continue to speak to Him!" The angel, as if he had read my thoughts, began to explain to me the mystery of the death of Jesus. Billz also spoke to me, saying that these were only abominable lies. But since I wanted to meet God in person, I was not going to be stopped by this condition alone, that Jesus had to be recognized as a Savior! I, therefore, accepted Him as my Savior. The angels asked me to repeat, "Jesus is my Savior! "And to continue to repeat it internally.

They exhorted me to start reading the Bible every day if I really wanted to meet God. A few moments later they came out of my room.

A moment after, my master entered, after a long conversation with the doctor. As soon as he entered, he began to make incantations, to try once more to remove me by occult means. But nothing happened. I immediately understood that it was God who fought him for me. The angels had told me that He loved me!

From that moment on Billz could not even catch my thoughts. He told me later that he had never felt so uncomfortable since he was living in my body. I felt the courage of presenting my resignation to my master in my heart, like a flood.

The words came out like a torrent. Actually, I did not know if it was really me who spoke. I told him, "Master, I know you love me, but I am forced to leave you. I present you my resignation. It does not come from me, but from my Creator. I was told that He loves me and that He is the most powerful. I was asked to recognize Jesus Christ as my Savior!" To my great surprise, my master suddenly disappeared.

He reappeared three minutes later, complaining about this kind of behavior. He told me that it would cost me dearly, "You will be severely punished! You listened to lies. It's the pain that may make you delirious. I will go, and on my return, you will have changed your mind!" Billz told me that the king Satan was already angry with me, that such a disorder was to be paid by death, and that I would be destroyed for this act of treason.

This warning plunged me into terrible despair. Fortunately, my master had already paid all my hospitalization expenses before I resigned! Two hours later the doctor came to inform me that my transfer had been decided. I told the doctor that I had just resigned. He could not believe his ears. Since he did not know what was going on, he called me mad and just asked me to leave. So I went out of the hospital.

I was wondering where God was, the Almighty of whom I had been spoken. I had been given the conditions to meet God. The first condition was to recognize that Jesus was my Savior.

I had recognized that Jesus was my Savior, but I had not yet met God, and I was at the mercy of the devil. Since I had made pacts, I still belonged to the kingdom of Satan. If I did not meet God, the devil could shoot me when he wanted! But I said to myself that if God loved me, He was going to manifest Himself. It was probably my power that attracted Him to me!

I walked surrounded by all kinds of demons, but they did not approach. Billz did not talk to me anymore, but he was still in me. As soon as I resigned, Billz had become my opponent. He tortured me and stifled me all the time. My master appeared to me at regular intervals, to try to persuade me to change my mind, by offering me money and all sorts of advantages.

So I had to go back to Edea. There was no longer any difficulty on the road. I always wanted to meet God, and I always wondered, "Where is He? I was told that He loved me very much! But I also had to fulfill the other condition, which was to read the Bible every day. I had already begun to do so. But every time I touched a Bible, Billz tried to choke me to stop me from reading it. I suffered terribly.

Two days after my resignation, I asked my fiancee: "Would you accept my resignation from my association with my master?" I would like to work with God!" She told me that it was her wish and that she prayed for it. As I wanted to meet God, I read the Bible from morning till night. Everywhere in the Bible, we were only talking about the power of God and Jesus. But all this was not enough for me. I wanted to see Him with my eyes, as I saw Satan.

My state of health was getting worse and worse, death was approaching. I was taken to a healer in Makondo, but he was unable to take care of me. He had fixed his price at 180,000 francs CFA and demanded to receive in advance 80,000 francs, a chicken, and other things.

But he was afraid of me. He could not get his mind out of his body when he was next to me, for my incantations would have killed him. Anyone who tried to do so was put to death immediately. He then told me that he would appeal to his colleagues. But as I knew all about the kingdom of darkness, I knew that no one could cure me except my master and Satan himself.

Satan has a whole army. He himself is the general-in-chief. My master occupied a position similar to that of a colonel, and me to that of a lieutenant-colonel.

How could ordinary soldiers without ranks have cared for me? The next day, I told my fiancee that we had to go back to Edea. If God wanted to abandon me, I preferred to die there, or on the train that would take me back to Edea!

I saw several fierce demons, who had been given the mission of killing me. What a terrible thing! I also saw my master on the train. What was he doing there? Perhaps he had come to kill me? The image of the bridge came back to me. I told myself that if God had already prevented our carriage from falling into the river, He would also arrest my master if he still had similar intentions.

A few seconds later he disappeared.

Two days later, at Edea, during my sleep, I saw a man who had the form of my dead father appear to me, and say to me: "It appears that you are sick!" I replied that I was not ill. He insisted, however, and a few moments later showed me the bark of a certain tree, which I had to go to in a specific place so that I might be cured. I awoke and told this dream to my fiancee. From 5.30am of the morning, I left, fully persuaded that this bark was going to cure me.

Arriving on the spot, behind the old CELLUCAM factories, in this great bush, I found the tree in question. As I began to grind the bark, one hand touched my shoulder. Suddenly I found myself in another world, in company with the man who had touched my shoulder, a wonderful world!

I, who knew the world of darkness, the kingdom of Satan under the sea, its luxurious temple, and its laboratories, saw that all this could not equal the splendor of this city. The man who accompanied me was Himself of unique beauty. I could not even stare at Him, His brilliance was as dazzling as that of the flash I had seen shining on deck, for only a few seconds.

I felt the fear penetrate me to the bone. The city was illuminated by the brightness of its own light. I saw a golden street, houses of gold ... No city in the world is built in this way. We entered a large flamboyant building made of pure gold. There were people all busy working. The equipment resembled those of a telephone exchange.

The man gave an order, and I saw with surprise all the attendants suddenly disappear. Yes, Jesus is the Coordinator of a highly structured organization.

In this city, one breathes not only the Holiness but a marvelous Purity.

A giant screen suddenly appeared before me. This man said to me: "God loves you, and today you have become His child, that is to say, My child. You were in Satan's obscure world, you knew his kingdom, and you were his child. Now you become My child, and you know My kingdom, as you have known Satan's. Look how you walk in this world, and how My army fought for you throughout your life, and you will see what it takes to receive the power of God you so much desire! It is the Holy Spirit who exercises His power over men, and it is He whom you must have as your main weapon."

I saw princes of darkness disguising themselves as angels to fight the Word of God, and deceiving Christians, leaders, the unconverted, and Christians living in sin. On the screen appeared biblical verses that corresponded to what I saw. All the words that this man uttered relied on the Bible.

He said that He was the God I sought, the Savior whom I had confessed in the hospital, and the Holy Spirit who spoke in me when I presented my resignation to my master in the hospital. He said to me, "If you have not received this Spirit, I am not in you, and you have not God in you."

I saw how the angels of God had fought for me before my aggression. The divine power is above all other power. Two days before my assault, the Lord's army had taken a stand for me. I walked among the angels of God. Everything was well ordered and well laid out. I saw again the flight I had to take, the carriage which was to take me, and the men who were to attack me. I saw how the world of darkness was alerted. A few minutes after my assault, I saw that I was surrounded by a wall of angels, even before the passers-by discovered me lying on the sidewalk.

There was a violent battle between the demons who came to seek me and the angels of the Lord. This fight continued to the hospital. The first battalion of demons was defeated, then a second battalion, as well as the Prince of Darkness and all sorts of dominions. The kingdom of darkness was in total confusion. I saw on the screen, minute by minute, the most ferocious demons who came to take me from the hospital. While I was on my hospital bed, I saw an angel block me to prevent me from coming out of my body in spirit to accomplish the works of darkness. I could no longer do astral travel, and I was the object of fighting between the kingdom of darkness and the heavenly homeland. Then an angel messenger appeared on the screen, the projection stopped abruptly and a force similar to a violent wind carried me away and nailed me to the ground.

I began to vomit everything I had swallowed in the world of darkness. My brain and my sight were changed all of a sudden. A power similar to an electric shock left me. The demon Billz who was in me had already left me, even before I entered this building. I found myself dressed in white, sparkling white. On the screen were displayed these words: "NEVER AGAIN." I was washed from all uncleanness and delivered from the powers of darkness. On the screen appeared also this verse of John 3:3: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Unless a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Jesus answered and said, "You have already entered My kingdom, the kingdom of heaven. It is by My grace that you are saved. " At the same time, the verse of Ephesians 2: 8 appeared on the screen. All that the Lord said was confirmed by biblical verses.

He said to me, "Now look what happened to those who were in My kingdom, and came out of it for various reasons." Under my eyes, the lives of many of God's children passed. The screen looked like a large mirror several tens of meters wide. I saw several churches in my country and throughout the world. Jesus said to me, "My people are destroyed because they lack knowledge" (Hosea 4: 6). Each of these churches was in darkness, in a fog where it was difficult to distinguish people, even leaders.

However, in this fog, some people were in the light. In a room where there could be a hundred people, I could distinguish scarcely five people in the light.

In a church, I saw hundreds of demons on one person. Jesus said to me, "Those who are in darkness are in the camp of the evil one, those who are in the light are in My kingdom. But they can still go back into the darkness." Then I saw the children of God present themselves in groups before me on the screen.

The Lord said to me, "These have not hearkened to My word; they have not kept My commandments, saying, "Let no one find in you that brings his son or daughter by fire, Who exercises the profession of diviner, astrologer, auger, magician, enchanter, person who consults those who evoke spirits or say fortune, no one who questions the dead. For whoever does these things is an abomination to Jehovah, and it is because of these abominations that Jehovah thy God will drive out these nations before thee. For these nations, whom thou shalt hunt, listen to astrologers and diviners; But to thee, the LORD thy God will not permit it." (Deuteronomy 18: 10-14).

Another group came forward. All these groups were filled with demons of all kinds. Jesus said to me, "These when they came to Me, did not cut off all the bridges that connected them to the world of darkness. They did not confess all their sins. They did not respect My Word, which says, "Many of those who believed came to confess and declare what they had done, and a number of those who had practiced the magic arts, having brought their books, burned them before all the world: they valued it at fifty thousand pieces of silver "(Acts 19: 18-19). They made false repentance for several reasons. They have not kept My word, My commandment, which says, "Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins, And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit "(Acts 2:38). Because they were ashamed, they preferred the lake of fire rather than confess their sins before their brothers. "Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of the just has great efficacy "(James 5:16).

Jesus said to me, "That they may be in the light before Me, they must confess before witnesses all the sins committed before their repentance, and after their repentance. If not, they will be thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone if they do not shame the enemy by confessing all their sins one by one. Look at those responsible for the destruction of My people. They work for their belly, they teach for their interest. "So their end will be perdition. They have their belly for God, they put their glory in their shame, they think only of the things of the earth." (Philippians 3:19)

Beware of these, for they work with the enemy.

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. " (Jude 4).

Jesus said to me, "Behold those who follow them, and listen to their doctrines, false teachings, and false miracles." Since they did not want to follow My commandments, I send them "a power of error, that they may believe in falsehood, that all who believe not in the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, be condemned." (2 Thessalonians 2: 11-12)

Jesus said to me, "This great crowd that you see has abandoned the faith to become attached to seducing spirits and the doctrines of demons." (1 Timothy 4: 1). As they did not care to know Me, I gave them up to their reprobate senses, to commit unworthy things, being filled with every kind of injustice, malice, greed, envy, murder, quarrel, cunning, malignity; Unholy, haughty, arrogant, braggart, ingenious in evil, rebellious to their parents, lacking in intelligence, loyalty, natural affection, mercy."(Romans 1: 28-31)

Jesus said to me, "Like all those who want to follow My will, you must know My judgment. I declare those who commit such things worthy of death."

Not only do they do it, but they approve those who do it (Romans 1:32). Those you see here are in darkness because they have been attracted by the world and by the things of the world, especially by money. Satan has cunningly chosen this way to divert the vast majority of those who teach My word and those who listen to it. Teachers have stripped My house.

They have fallen into temptation, into the snare of the devil, and "into many insane and pernicious desires that plunge men into ruin and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil. And some, being possessed, have gone astray from the faith, and have thrown themselves into many torments." (1 Timothy 6: 9-10)

Jesus said to me, "Because of their passion for the things of the world, My house is divided, it is full of quarrels. They have rejected this saying: "For it is impossible that those who were once enlightened, who tasted the heavenly gift, who had share in the Holy Spirit, who tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and have fallen, be renewed and brought to repentance, since they crucify the Son of God and dishonor Him publicly "(Hebrews 6: 4-6). Know that My truth is the narrow gate that leads anyone into My kingdom. " At that time the following verse appeared: "But the narrow gate is the narrow path that leads to life, and there are few who find it." (Matthew 7:14)

Jesus said to me, "These have gone through this way. They forced the entrance through that door. They have defeated the enemy. Here they are ".

Those saints that He spoke about were dressed in white. I looked at them. It was a wonderful thing. I saw them no longer as on a screen, but as if I were perched on a window, and that I was watching this wonderful world. Jesus brought my eyes back to the screen, where this verse was posted, "He that overcometh shall be clothed with white garments. I will not blot out his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father and his angels." (Revelation 3: 5)

Jesus said to me, "Take heed that no man shall make thee a prey to him, that no man, under an appearance of humility and worship of angels, may take away the price of the race as he pleases; He gives himself up to his visions, and is swollen with pride by his carnal thoughts "

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 

He added, "Beware of them, for such men do not serve Me, but their own belly; And by sweet and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple."(Romans 16:18). Beware of them. They speak but do not practice. They are therefore condemned for this."

These verses appeared on the screen: "All nations were assembled before Him. He will separate them from each other, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on His right hand, the goats on His left. Then the king shall say to those on His right hand, Come, you who are blessed by My Father, take possession of the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me to drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me. The righteous shall answer Him, Lord, when have we seen You hungry, and have fed You? Or thirsty, and have we given You to drink? When have we seen You as a stranger, and have we gathered You? Or naked, and clothed You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and went to You? And the king shall answer them, Verily I say unto you, Whenever ye have done these things unto one of these least of My brethren, It is to Me that you have done them. Then He will say to those on His left: Depart from Me, cursed; Go into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger, and you did not welcome Me; I was naked, and you did not clothe Me; I was sick and in prison, and you did not visit Me." (Matthew 25: 32-43).

Jesus said to me, "Walk on the foundation which is My true Church."

These verses appeared on the screen:

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 

Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 

And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. (Act 2:37-47)

The other verses that followed spoke only of this marvelous Church: "The multitude of those who believed was but one heart and one soul. No one said that his belongings belonged to him, but everything was common among them. The apostles made a strong testimony of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And a great grace rest upon them all. For there was none among them any poor: all that possessed fields and houses sold them, brought the price of what they had sold, and laid it at the feet of the apostles; And distributions were made to each according to his need. "(Acts 4: 32-37)

Jesus said to me, "This is the way that leads to the heavenly homeland. To avoid My anger, keep your body undefiled, keep the command here, and practice it: "What good is it, my brothers if a man says he has faith but has no works? Can faith save him? And if a brother or sister is naked and in lack of daily food, and one of you tells them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled;" and yet you didn't give them the things the body needs, what good is it? Even so, faith, if it has no works, is dead in itself."

Yes, a man will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without works, and I by my works will show you my faith. You believe that God is one. You do well. The demons also believe and shudder. But do you want to know, vain man, that faith apart from works is dead? (James 2: 14-20)

Jesus said to me, "Keep your soul and your spirit pure and practice this saying: When you speak the tongues of men and angels if you have not charity, is a brass that sounds, or a cymbal that sounds. And when you have the gift of prophecy, the knowledge of all mysteries and all knowledge, when you would even have all faith to move mountains, if you do not have charity, you are nothing. And when you distribute all your goods for the food of the poor, when thou wouldst deliver thy body to be burned, if thou hast not charity, it is of no use to thee. Charity is patient, it is full of goodness; Charity is not envious; Charity does not boast, it does not boast of pride, it does nothing dishonest, it does not seek its interest, it does not irritate itself, it does not suspect the evil, it does not rejoice of injustice, but she rejoices in the truth; She expects everything, she believes everything, hopes all, she endures everything." (1 Corinthians 13: 1-7)

Jesus said to me, "Do not be like these: "These are murmurers and complainers, walking after their lusts (and their mouth speaks proud things), showing respect of persons to gain advantage. (Jude 16) "

All this crowd are in the fog. Jesus went on and said, "These are wells without water, clouds driven by a storm; for whom the blackness of darkness has been reserved forever. For, uttering great swelling words of emptiness, they entice in the lusts of the flesh, by licentiousness, those who are indeed escaping from those who live in error;" (2 Peter 2: 17-18). Take care not to fall into error.

Love your God. "For the love of God consists in keeping His commandments, and His commandments are not painful." (1 John 5: 3)

Jesus said to me, "Keep all that you have received as revelations from Me. If you neglect a single point, you will become like them, you will return to darkness, and your condition will be worse than before." When the unclean spirit comes forth from a man, he goes through arid places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he said, "I will return to my house from whence I came; And when he arrives, he finds it empty, swept and decorated. He went away, and took with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; They enter the house, establish themselves there, and the last condition of this man is worse than the first. The same will be true of this wicked generation." (Matthew 12: 43-45)

Jesus said to me, "You now know who your opponent is. You worked in his camp, you fought against My kingdom. I am now sending you to those in My kingdom who are in darkness so that you can explain to them why they are in darkness and how they can free themselves from the snares of an enemy you know perfectly well. "For we do not have to fight flesh and blood, but against dominions, against the authorities, against the princes of this world of darkness, against evil spirits in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12)

Jesus added, "Have no fear, I am with you, speak and testify in all places where My word is accepted, for I have in this world numerous people who perish for lack of knowledge. The vast majority have been diverted by preachers who serve their belly and serve the enemy. These are the ones that the evil one will use to fight you. They will not fight you, but Me. Have that assurance in your soul.

Act 18:9-10  Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace. For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city. 

Just stand on your way, taking all the weapons you've had today. "Therefore, put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having the utility belt of truth buckled around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having fitted your feet with the preparation of the Good News of peace; above all, taking up the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the spoken word of God; with all prayer and requests, praying at all times in the Spirit, and being watchful to this end in all perseverance and requests for all the saints." (Ephesians 6: 13-18)

Jesus said to me, "If you do not have these weapons, you cannot stand. You must know that "in the last days, there will be difficult times. For men will be selfish, friends of money, braggarts, haughty, blasphemers, rebellious to their parents, ungrateful, irreligious, insensitive, disloyal, calumniators, intemperate, cruel, enemies of good people, traitors, proud, loving pleasure more than God, having the appearance of piety, but denying that which makes it the strength. Depart from these men." (2 Timothy 3: 1-5)

Jesus added: "Preach the word, insist on every occasion, favorable or not, resume, censure, exhort, with all gentleness and instruction. For there will come a time (and this time has already arrived) when men will not endure sound doctrine; But having an itch to hear pleasant things, they will give themselves a crowd of teachers according to their own lusts, turn away the ear of the truth, and turn to fables. But you, be sober in all things, endure suffering." (2 Timothy 4: 2-5)

Jesus told me that I must know that I will be persecuted. This verse was then displayed on the screen, like all the others: "And all those who want to live godly in Jesus Christ will be persecuted." (2 Timothy 3:12).

Jesus added, "But I promise you one thing. Hear My promise, "Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. (Mark 10: 29-30).


Jesus said to me, "I come soon! This verse appeared on the screen: "As for the day and the hour, no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, but the Father alone." (Matthew 24:36)

Jesus added, "The world will be surprised." The following verse appeared on the screen: "And it came to pass in the days of Noah in the days of the Son of man. The men ate, drank, married, and married their children until the day Noah entered the ark; The flood came, and they all perished. What happened in Lot's time will happen in the same way. The men ate, drank, bought, sold, planted, and built; But the day Lot came out of Sodom, a rain of fire and brimstone fell from heaven, and caused them all to perish." (Luke 17:26:30)

Jesus said to me, "You must live in holiness. Not only in holiness, but in purity. Because the New Jerusalem is not built with murder, hatred, jealousy, slander, and lack of love. Do not come to My house, the Church, to be served, but rather to serve. None of the following things should be found in the New Jerusalem: theft, lies, hypocrisy, worldly passions, covetousness, and idolatry in all its forms. This is the message you will give to those who will receive you in My name. But I warn you that you will be rejected by the sons of perdition, as I myself have been rejected by them. "

This verse appeared: "If the world hates you, know that it hated Me before you." (John 15:18) Then Jesus said to me again, "He who rejects Me and who does not receive My words has his judge; The word which I have spoken, the same will judge him at the last day "(John 12:48).

Everything the Lord told me was directly from the Bible.

Jesus said to me, "Every truth that is not conformable to My Word and that is taught to men is only a lie and must be rejected. Beware of those who will come by your side. Satan will use them to strive to reconquer the lost positions and bring you back to his kingdom. He will mobilize all his strength to destroy you, denigrate you, and make you poor. He will try to use all the people who will come to join you."

"He will seek to deceive you by using disguises, counterfeits, and cunning. To conquer it, stand on My truth, consult My Word which is the code of your life, and keep the foundation, which is the Holy Spirit in you."

"It is by these means that Satan has succeeded in destroying other Christians, and it is by these means that Satan will make every effort to destroy you."

"This is what Satan does in the churches: he pushes men and women to idolatry, that is, to replace worship in spirit and truth by pornographic dances. In the churches and in the world he multiplies prodigies and miracles and disguises himself as an angel of light to deceive even the elect. He sends false lords, false saviors, false prophets, false apostles, false pastors, and false Christs. In the world, he pushes people to worship earthly creatures, stars or politicians, games or all sorts of worldly pleasures. In the churches, he denigrates the Scriptures and pushes some to mutilate and weaken the Word of God. He took the direction of the Schools of Theology and Biblical Schools, to completely distort the meaning of my Word. He multiplied the so-called spiritual sciences and the so-called spiritual sects."

"Satan divides the Church, which is My body, to rule better. He weaves networks of envy, covetousness, hatred, deceit, jealousy, greed, adultery, wickedness. He pushes those who have been victims of these things to anger, vengeance, to revolt, to cruelty, and to injustice. It urges Christian leaders to use mental corruption to fill their churches and to pursue their own interests instead of seeking to save the perishing souls. When a man is far from God, without the Holy Ghost, and relying on his own strength, he becomes a toy in the hands of the devil who is his enemy. Do not count on the multitude. Salvation is personal. Say the truth to all without regard for anyone."

This verse appeared on the screen: "Master, we know that you speak and teach rightly and that you do not look at the appearance, but teach the way of God according to the truth" (Luke 20: 21).

Jesus went on, "It is in this truth that you must walk. Do not seek the glory of men. Do not twist My truth out of self-interest, for it is because of these things that they shall be cast into the lake of fire. They call themselves My envoys but do not stand in the truth. They are worse than the scribes."

This verse appeared: "Beware of the scribes, who love to walk in long robes, and to be saluted in public places; Who seek the first seats in the synagogues, and the first places in feasts; Who devour the houses of widows and make for the appearance of long prayers. They will be judged more severely." (Luke 20: 46-47)

Jesus said to me, "Know that because of this truth you will be hated, persecuted and outraged. They will falsely say of you all sorts of evil for My sake, who am the Truth."

The verse of Matthew 5:11 appeared, "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake."

Jesus said to me, "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven; For this is how they persecuted the prophets that were before you. " ( Matthew 5:12) This verse appeared on the screen.

Jesus added, "This is how My true disciples were persecuted. Satan, acting in an invisible way, will seek to confuse the mission that I entrust to you, which is to lay bare its activities."

The verse of Luke 6:26 appeared on the screen, "Woe, when all the world speaks well of you, for this is what their fathers did with regard to the false prophets!"

Jesus said to me, "Be careful not to commit an unpardonable sin like these. They rejected My prophecies and My visions, believing they came from the devil. They are therefore unforgivable. " The verse of Matthew 12:31 appeared: "Therefore I say unto you, all sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven."

Jesus added, "Do not worry about anything, but in all things make your needs known to Him who has delivered you for the glory of the Father and address prayers and supplications in My name to the living God, with thanksgiving. "


Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment