Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

JEANNINE BAKU KONDE 2

VISIT TO THE CELESTIAL MATERNITY, POLYCLINIC AND THE RESERVE BANK.

Welcome brother and sisters. I'm Jeannine. I am an intercessor. Actually, in my church, there are many departments but I chose to serve God as an intercessor in order to intercede and seek the face of the Lord. When you come to church, it is essential to serve the Lord by assuming some responsibility. You cannot cross your arms doing nothing in church.

The Bible says, “And you shall serve the LORD your God, and He shall bless your bread, and your water; and I will take sickness away from the middle of you.” (Exodus 23:25)

The Holy Spirit can guide you if you seek His direction.

I was attending intercessory prayer as usual. I did not know that God in His sovereign will has planned to visit me. I had no idea that the Lord was coming to visit me and it was sudden.

Let me remind you to always be in the presence of the Lord. We were in deep prayer when I felt a power overwhelming me like never before. As a result, I collapsed on the ground. When I fell on the ground, my fellow intercessors covered me with a long piece of cloth.

Then the Lord God began to address these intercessors through my mouth.

The Lord said to them, “I have come to visit you today in this department of intercessory prayer because I want to manifest My glory among you.”

The Lord said to the intercessors, “I'm taking Jeannine to the heavenly world in order to show her My mysteries because many are in ignorance and lack understanding. She will reveal to My children and many of the mysteries that I will show her.”

Then the Lord took my spirit out of my body. This happened in the year 2005. Many of my fellow intercessors told me that when I fell on the ground, my body became cold. I was like a dead person.

Firstly, the Lord took me to the crossroads beyond the grave and on that crossroads, they split into two paths.

The Bible says, “Enter by the narrow entrance. For the entrance is wide, and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and many travels that way. But the entrance is narrow, and the way is difficult that leads to life, and only a few find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)

I saw the narrow path of life which was leading to the place of rest, but only a few were taking that road.

The Bible says, “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12)

Beloved, let me tell you that in order to enter the kingdom of Heaven, you will need to be violent and you will need to use force in order to take it by violence. You will have to brutalize your flesh and crucify it. You will have to die in order to produce fruits of repentance.

Then the Lord showed me the path of perdition which many are walking on. The whole world is on the wide path leading to perdition. Beloved, the world is heading to the eternal flame of fire. The god of this world is leading the world to perdition. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the Gospel of Christ who is the image of God. The wide road on which the world is on is leading them to the eternal damnation and pain, the Lake of Fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

When the Lord took me the right path leading to the place of rest, I saw the glory of God. I saw the redeemed saints in glory, a land of joy and rest where pain and suffering are but a memory. I saw a multitude of happy souls in the glory of God, filled with the spirit of praise. I saw so many happy souls clothed in white garments of lovely patterns, and all with such bright and happy faces beaming with perfect contentment and satisfaction.

Beloved, every place in Heaven causes you to give thanks to God for the glory He has made available for the children of men. Happy saints of Heaven seem to be constantly praising God and they are clothed with the spirit of thanksgiving.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him.

I saw pastors that I knew who had died. I was encouraged to see them in Heaven.

Beloved, the gate of Heaven is open for you. As long as you are breathing, you have the opportunity to repent.

The Bible says, Then I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.” (Revelation 14:13)

I saw many pastors who have died in Heaven. They had glorified bodies of light. They were dressed in sparkling garments of the purest white.

After a glimpse of glory in the place of rest, then I was taken to the end of the white road leading to the Abode of the Dead. I saw people that I knew very well who was coming to the church while they were alive. I knew these people very well. They were pastors, deacons, evangelists, but I was surprised to find them in the Abode of the Dead waiting for the White Throne Judgment.

Today, many are coming to church with double hearts. These people are hypocrites. They are coming to church but they are living a lifestyle that is not in harmony with the Christian life.

Beloved, let me tell you that the situation is grave and catastrophic. We are dealing with the fate of our souls. Either we will be in eternal glory and happiness or in eternal torment. You will have to make up your mind. You cannot have that double life forever. There is a place of fire and I saw that volcanic city of fire.

God will repay each one according to his deeds. To those who by perseverance and doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give Eternal Life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow wickedness, the Lord will pour out His anger and wrath on those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and instead live lives of wickedness. (Romans 2:6-8)

HEAVENLY POLYCLINIC

After visiting the Abode of the Dead, the Lord took me back to Heaven, and He transported me to a huge building. In that building, I saw all kinds of medication, drugs and medical equipments. Actually, we were inside a polyclinic.

The Lord said, “Many of My children are suffering from many kinds of chronic sicknesses. And they are looking for a solution by visiting doctors and everywhere but look for yourself. Look carefully.”

The Lord asked me, “What are you seeing?”

When I looked, I saw all kinds of medication.

I said, “Lord, You have all kinds of medication here in the kingdom of Heaven.”

The Lord said to me, “I am Jehovah Rapha, God the Healer. I am the One who performs surgery without scars.”

And he said, If you will carefully listen to the voice of Jehovah your God, and will do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all His Laws, I will put none of these diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I am Jehovah who heals you [Jehovah Rapha]. (Exodus 15:26)

The Lord said to me, “Every time you are sick, just invoke Me and I will intervene to heal you because My hand is not too short to heal. It will be done to you according to your faith.”

After a tour in the Heavenly polyclinic with the Lord, He said, “My daughter, we have to visit another building so that you can see My mystery."

HEAVENLY MATERNITY WARD

Then we left the Heavenly polyclinic and we traveled to a huge building upon which was written, “The Maternity.”

And when we entered the celestial maternity, I saw a great number of babies. There were a lot of them.

I said, “Lord, You have so many babies in this celestial maternity.”

The Lord said, “There are always babies in Heaven. I have a lot of them. Many on the Earth are looking for babies in the wrong places. Instead of coming to Me, the Bible says, “And you shall served Jehovah your God, and He hath blessed thy bread and thy water, and I have turned aside sickness from thine heart; 26 there is not a miscarrying and barren one in thy land; the number of thy days I fulfill:” (Exodus 23:25-26)

I said, “Lord, I know many who are looking for babies.”

The Lord said, “Children are blessings that I will give to those who are seeking Me and hold Me in their hearts for I have plenty of children in Heaven. Tell those who are seeking babies what I said in John 14:13-15, “And whatever you shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, keep My commandments.”

Beloved, the maternity of Heaven is full. There are myriads of babies there.

HEAVENLY WARD FOR ABORTED BABIES

After the visit with them, we went out of the maternity, and we continued our journey to this heavenly world of light. Then we arrived in another building. When we entered that building, I saw a great number of babies. But I noticed that these babies were crying, all of them. I was afraid.

I asked the Lord, “Why are these children crying?”

The Lord said, “These are children that I have gave you people on the Earth, but women are aborting these children that I gave them all the time. And they are giving Me back what I gave them. While their mothers are on the Earth, their children are here. I have to take care of them. These children are waiting for their mothers.”

The Lord said, “Every single child I give you on the Earth has a purpose. Children have destinies and purposes but their lives are cut short before their time.”

The Lord said, “Those mothers who have aborted their babies will answer in the last days. The cries of these innocent children are on the ears of the Lord. If you have aborted any baby, unless you confess and repent, the cries of vengeance from the innocent that you have killed will be louder on the Day of Judgment. These babies are wondering why their lives were cut short before their time. They have not fulfilled their purpose on the Earth.”

Then we left this building. There are a lot of buildings in the heavenly world. The streets were made of transparent gold like glass. There were stupendous columns of precious stones shining with a brightness that Heaven only knows. Massive domes and great archways were overhead.

RESERVE BANK IN HEAVEN

Then we entered another huge building.

The Lord said, “Jeannine, many of My children are now going after the wealth of this passing world. They are going to the devil for wealth. They are failing to understand that the silver is Mine and the gold is Mine.”

Then we entered a building where I saw precious stones like gold, diamond, silver. This seems like a reserve bank.

The Lord said, “Many of My servants are going to darkness in search of wealth, but that wealth of the devil is cursed, and they are paying a heavy price for that wealth from the devil.”

The Lord said to me, “Everything you see here in Heaven in this bank is for you, My children including all the gold, silver and diamond.”

Then the Lord quoted to me the book of Deuteronomy which says, “If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all His commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on Earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you. If you obey the Lord your God, you will be blessed in this city and blessed in the country, the fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock, the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks, your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven. The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land He is giving you. The Lord will establish you as His holy people. As He promised you if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to Him, the Lord will grant you abundant prosperity in the fruit of your womb. The Lord will open the Heavens, the storehouse of His bounty to send rain on your land and season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right hand or the left, to go after other gods to serve them.” (Deuteronomy 28:1-14)

Beloved, we should learn to be faithful in offerings and tithes.

The Lord said to me, “Jeannine, I am your Father and I am wealthy, and My wealth is yours. You should never go after the cursed wealth of the devil.”

Then the Lord talked to me about eternal wealth which is not temporary.

He said, “The wealth of the Earth is temporary. You can have them and then lose your soul. But what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but loses your own soul? So many of My servants have lost their souls because of temporary wealth that is passing away. But tell My people not to be in despair and worry as gold and silver are Mine.”

WORSHIP SERVICE IN HEAVEN

After visiting the Reserve Bank of gold, diamond and the wealth of the kingdom of Heaven, the Lord took me to see and attend the worship service in Heaven.

The Lord said, “This is how My angels worship Me in Heaven.”

I saw the four living creatures and the 24 elders worshiping the Lord. They were singing a familiar worship song that we sing in our country on the Earth. The mystery and secret of worship are still misunderstood by many children of God. We have not yet seen the importance of worship that should be our lifestyle. The church still has to learn to be in concentration to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth.

In Heaven, the Lord dwells in the midst of worship and praise. The worship in Heaven is something beyond what the saints on the Earth could ever imagine. When I joined the angels in worship, I was overwhelmed by the rapture of joy and felicity. I did not know that there was such a thing as pain, suffering, and tears. I was in felicity and joy was abounding in my soul. I no longer knew that I had children. I forgot about my husband, I forgot about all that I had on the Earth.

The Bible says in His presence there is fullness of joy (Psalm16:11). I was in eternal and never-ending joy. The church has to learn the central importance of worship because this is what the angels in Heaven do.

But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:23-24)

WARNING ABOUT SECULAR MUSIC, ALCOHOL

Then the Lord took me to a place where I saw a secular musician in search of glory and riches. I saw secular musicians doing rituals with red candles and were summoning the Queen of Shabbat. I saw the Queen of Shabbat giving these musicians terms and conditions. She instructed them to take water of the dead. She instructed them to throw it in public places like roundabouts and markets.

The Lord said to me, “Tell My children that every morning before they leave their house, they should apply My blood. They should cover themselves with My blood. Because when people tread upon this water of the dead, they are bewitched. And when people listen to secular music they enter into demonic possession and they are bewitched. If you still have DVDs or CDs of secular music in your house, you must understand that you are keeping the devil’s possessions and properties and he will come where his properties are. It is a doorway through which he enters and destroys. You're going to have to clean your house from the properties of the devil which attracts his demons.”

Deuteronomy 7:26 Neither shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be a cursed thing like it: but you shall utterly detest it, and you shall utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

The Bible says, “... for the ruler of this world comes, and he has nothing in Me.” (John 14:30)

Then the Lord warned Christians about alcoholism and the lifestyle of bars and drinking. Many things happen in bars and nightclubs. When people are drinking, demons replace beers with urine in mystical ways.

Then the Lord took me to Hell. Beloved, the fire of Hell that we heard about in the Scripture is real. The god of this age has blinded the eyes of the people of this world in order to precipitate the whole world in fire. The Lord took me in front of this burning fire.

The Lord said to me, “Jeannine, should I throw you inside the fire so that you can feel the pain and warn others?”

I said, “Lord, I will not be able to bear this fire.”

The Lord said, “People are living life on Earth like blind people. They want to live like they want. They don't want to realize what is waiting for them beyond the grave. They don't want to question where they will be after death. They have wishful thoughts according to which there is no life after death. I am sending you back so that you can warn those who belong to Me to stop that hypocritical lifestyle, that double life. They should cease with sins and double lives. They must make up their minds to surrender completely to Me so that they can avoid this fire.

Beloved, I could not bear the fire. It was horrific. Children of God, Hell is real, the fires of Hell are real, and you don't know when death will come. Today is the day of repentance. The fact that you are breathing is the grace of God for you to repent and come closer to God. Do not be focused and attracted by this passing world.

The Bible says, “But the Heavens and the Earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved to fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.” (2 Peter 3:7)

I saw churchgoers who had a double life. The hypocrites had secrets and that they could have confessed them. They had persistent sins that they could have been freed from but they delayed their repentance. When death came it found them with sins. As a result, they ended up in this horrific place of terror.

Beloved, when you come to Heaven, you will still have memories of your family, siblings, friends but because of the rapture of joy abounding and overflowing in your soul, you will forget about them. You will even forget about your children because of ecstatic joy that is never-ending. In Heaven, you don't want to think about the Earth. There are joy and peace in Heaven. There is no pain or suffering or problem in Heaven, no sickness, no death, no tears.

The Bible says, “And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will live with them. They will be His people and God Himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away, and the One seated on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Then He said, write this down. For these words are faithful and true. (Revelation 21:5)

Beloved, I wanted to be in felicity forever, but the Lord said, “My daughter, your time has not arrived. That is why I want you to go back and tell My people what you have seen here. Tell My children to commit themselves to Me completely. Tell them to quicken their pace to come to Me so that they can partake of this glory.”

Then the Lord showed me my body lying in the house of intercession. I saw intercessors praying over my body that has already become cold.

The Lord said, “This is your body. I want you to go back in that body so that you can fulfill the mission I have assigned you.”

When I watched my body laying there I had a strange feeling.

I said, “This body is vanity. You can boast about your beauty but the body is vanity.”

I noticed that my body appeared to be covered with flies while the intercessors were praying. I contested my return to my earthly body.

I said, “Lord, I am already in this body of glory and you are asking me to get back in a body covered with flies.”

Beloved, if you value your body, you will be shocked when you die and leave your body. You will then understand that this body is a vanity. It's not a sin to clean and embellish your body but your heart should be the place to clean and embellish.

Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life (Proverbs 4:23), but those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashed hands defiles not a man. (Matthew 15:18-20)

Then I returned to my body.

3 comments:

  1. Ja..
    We still clouded by Fun & money of this world, as it decreases or ceases our prayer lives then later we be reprobates towards God then Hell comes..

    God help us understand this Christianity Life we on..



    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete