Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

PASTOR HELDER LUEMBA OF ANGOLA 9

 THE BRIDE OF SATAN


September 12, 2020 revelation of the bride of Satan. 


Ephesians 5:6-7 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them.


I was coming from my program of almost three days of concentration and complete fasting to seek more and more the restoration of my Christian life. So I spent those days and nights in my office.


Due to a little tiredness, I went home to rest. Afterward, I woke up four hours later, and I got into praying even more. That's when I felt very involved in the communion of the Holy Spirit.


So I said to myself, “God is going to snatch me again today.”


I lay in bed, waiting for the Lord to arrive. When I was almost falling asleep, the Lord took me out of myself. I was taken to a place that I didn't know when the Lord made me see a lady who was in a bride's robe, only the robe was black. I was amazed because I never saw a bride marrying in a black dress.


I was looking at her from the air, but she couldn't see me but I saw her. She had a bouquet of flowers, as brides do traditionally when they are getting married. After that, I saw that the bride was blowing on something, I paid attention. I saw that it was a fire that was lit in these types of lampstands from the past, which was used with oil.


I saw this lampstand with light, but this bride dressed in black was blowing on the lampstand with all force in order to extinguish the light. Sometime later, I saw that the fire and the lampstand seemed to be extinguished, but it did not really extinguish completely.


The Bible says in Matthew 5:14-16 You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it gives light to all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


And the Lord took me out of there and inspired me saying, “What is the meaning of this?”


The Lord said, “The lady that you saw dressed as a bride is actually getting married for she is a bride, but not Mine.”


The Lord said, “This is the bride of Satan, that is operational inside My Church blowing on the lampstand in order to put out the light.”


I was amazed by this revelation, because I never heard that the devil had a bride like the Lamb of God. I did not know that inside the Church there is also a bride of Satan. This bride of Satan is at work to put out the light and fire of the bride of Christ that is making herself ready for the banquet of the Lamb.


The Lord said more telling me, “The fire and the lamp that is in the bride of Christ is the Holy Spirit and the Church is the light of the world. The purpose of this bride of Satan is to turn off the light that is in My bride. For many years this bride of Satan has turned off the light in many men and women through proposals and invitations to sin. She caused the Church to distance herself from her fiancee. Many have died due to this bride of darkness.”


The Lord told me how to identify the bride of Satan inside the Churches.


The Lord said, “The bride of Satan does not want you to pray. So when she sees you looking for My face, she will come with distractions, jokes and other methods that her fiance has placed in her. Satan inspires her to prevent My children from looking for Me. She tried to stop My bride from coming closer to Me. This bride of Satan is focused on carnal things of this world like soap operas, movies, profane music, gossip, and many of My servants without discernment do not know that they are in a great spiritual war against the powers of the evil one, and they let themselves fall into the traps of demons. Usually, when these people that are the bride of Satan come to Church and approach Me, they want to bring in strife, faction and defamation to get My bride out of My presence. Take note that the bride of Satan is everywhere. Some know consciously who they are, and that they are on a mission to distract and make My people miss the Rapture. Others do not even know that they are used unconsciously for a great mission of darkness, which is to put out the light of the candlestick.”


Then I realized that many do not know this truth about the bride of Satan and the banquet of Satan that is in preparation that will happen when the bride of Christ rise in the blast of the trumpet, which the Lord showed me in this encounter. It is necessary to watch so as not to die, give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not extinguish this spirit and do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Jesus is coming and things will happen very soon and in the twinkling of an eye. Let us wash our clothes and purify our hearts.


The Lord said, “The bride of Satan is inside the Church. My people, how will I marry you if you already have a fiance? You are already fiancee to the devil, how would I take you to the wedding of the Lamb? If you have already marked your destiny for perdition, I will not take anyone who is engaged with the devil. I do not want to share my fiancee with Satan. You need to choose who you want to marry. It's cannot be both Me and the devil. It's got to be one. It's Me or it's Satan. I don't want to be betrayed. You cannot stay in My presence but also stay with My enemy. The choice is yours, and the consequences are before you. No one can serve two masters - either he will hate the one and love the other or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.


My brother, in case you don't know, the Lord told me, “When the Trumpet will blast, Two weddings will take place - My wedding will take place in heaven before My Father and the bride of Satan will be left behind will also have his wedding here on Earth. When the Antichrist presents himself, these people that are his fiancee will assume that they are his receiving the Mark 666. Satan's party and joy will last for a short time, then he will be punished forever with his satanic bride, but Me and My bride will live forever. The bride of Satan is preaching a false gospel to people living in their own way. Their clothes are all stained with sins.”


The bride of Satan, this is your warning. I'm coming back. Think about your choice. It's getting late, regret your sin,” thus saith the Lord of the nations.


Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful. (Psalm 1:1)


Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. (Revelation 2:5)


But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8)


NEXT: Helder Luemba 10 Four Signs To Understand You're Under Attack By Mermaids- Experiences By Pastor Helder

No comments:

Post a Comment