Translate

Monday, April 12, 2021

PASTOR RYAN BRUSS OF USA

 I'M IN HEAVEN & JESUS SAYS "I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING”



Hello, I'm Pastor Ryan Bruss. I want to talk to you about a supernatural story that happened to me a few years ago. I'll never forget this as long as I live and any time you have a heavenly experience, you really never forget it. What happens is when you go to heaven, when you really go to heaven, there's a residue that stays on you for the rest of your life. And if you cultivate that, it just it seems to get greater while on this earth.


Well, one night while I was sleeping, I was taken to heaven. And whether in the body, like Paul said, or out of the body, I don't know. But I found myself in heaven. And let me tell you about the atmosphere of heaven. I'm telling you, just the atmosphere of heaven changes your life. You feel that it's so euphoric and it's nothing like you've ever experienced on Earth, ever in any way whatsoever.


And it's constant. The atmosphere of heaven is constant. You don't feel it and not feel it and feel it over here. It's constant euphoria. I mean, when you breathe in the atmosphere of heaven, it just it changes you. It's life. It's like your whole body is like this. And you feel the vibrations of the love of the Father, it's incredible.


So I was taken up to heaven. I found myself in a house feeling this euphoric feeling. And I go down this one stairway and I turn the corner. And Jesus was there, and He was so beautiful.


And He said, “I want to show you something.”


So we walked around to this place, this house. When I say this was a house, this was a mansion, this place was huge and everything was white. And we walked to this certain part of the house and He was standing to my right and we were looking to the left.


And I saw these massive piles of jewels, of gold and silver. I saw crowns, I saw necklaces. Everything was beautiful. Rubies and diamonds, you name it. That's beautiful. It was there. I mean, when I say piles, it was like eight, nine, ten feet tall, and just as wide. And our eyes were looking our gaze was on those that pile.


And then we looked a little more this way and there was another one the same size and then another one. And then I looked over here, our eyes met over here at this pile, and it was only like a quarter the size. It was very, you know, about this big (that is, quite small).


And the Lord told me, “That's your love reward.”


And He was showing me I don't know who these other people's reward was, or who these people were. But that was their reward. But mine was only a quarter of the size of everybody else's. And there were jewels there and rubies and and and crowns there. But it was only a quarter the size of everybody else's. And that that bothered me.


And Jesus said to me, “I want you to work on your love reward.”


And when He said that, He downloaded to me these incredible revelations about how to love on Earth. That is missing on this earth, the love that I have for you and the love that you have for me. You know, Romans 13:8 says you don't owe anybody anything except the debt to love one another.


I am telling you what happened to me in heaven changed my life forever. And then I found myself back into my body. And when I woke up, I had all these downloads of what it really means to love you and for you to love me.


My friend, when you walk into a room, it's not about you, it's about everybody else in that room, you know what you need to be like. You need to be like one of those people that you walk in the room and everybody knows you're there and you didn't even say anything because you're carrying that love for people.


And let me tell you, in heaven, we are rewarded for even the smallest thing you do out of love. Do you realize that? Even the, you know, Jesus said if you give somebody just a cup of cold water in My name, there's a reward for that. I give homeless people money, socks, you name it all the time. Now, will they take that money and go buy alcohol with it? Probably, but I do it out of love.


I, we are the arms and the hands and the feet and the mouth of the Lord on this earth. And we extend that love to people. What happens, my friend, is so many people are wounded and they don't feel loved themselves and so they don't have any love to give away. But when you encounter the love of the Father, it changes you from the inside out and it gives you such a love for people.


But the thing I want you to realize is when I was looking at that reward in heaven, I realized it because it came to me the littlest thing is rewarded.


Let me give you an example. For instance, let's say that you are in an office and you hear somebody talk negatively about you and they don't know that you were listening. And these two people are here talking bad about you and you're in your office. And if you sit in your office and say, “Lord, I forgive them. I love them.” There's a reward for that.


However, get ready for this. I bet you've never heard this before. However, what happens when you see them 20 minutes later? To treat them as if that thing never happened is one of the highest levels of love on the Earth. To love people is to love withholding nothing back. And when you say, here, let me buy your lunch, knowing full well that you don't have money to do that, when you say let me buy you a cup of coffee, let me buy you lunch, let me help you with that. When you do that, there is a great reward in heaven.


Now, of course, we don't do things to get a reward, but when you live loved and when you understand the love of God, you have this authenticity about you that everywhere you go, how can I help? How can I serve? How can I be a part of your life? Because you're living in that love of God.


Now, let me tell you what happened, because I went to heaven and experienced this, I'm accountable now for what Jesus told me. So I'm continually looking for ways to love people and talk to people. But it's from here, my friend, it's not from my head. When you love people like the Bible says from the heart the very smallest thing that you do.


Let me let me give you another for instance. Let's say that your husband or your wife always does the dishes or always sweeps the floor and always does this or that. When you do things for people without them even asking you, there is a reward in heaven.


Well, how can there be a reward in heaven? That's an earthly thing. I am telling you what I saw. There is a reward for the “Let me get that for you. Let me hold that door open for you.” This an elderly lady can hardly make it up the steps when you help that lady up the steps, you know, Jesus is recording that. When you treat children with love, the Bible says that their angels report to the Father in heaven. So when you do something for a little child, you get reported to heaven.


And so here's what I want to leave you with, my friend, is that the things that I experienced in heaven, you can also experience. You can experience the love of God. You can experience the tremendous love that we can walk in for one another.


And my prayer for you, and the Lord showed me this right before we got on the air with you today that many of you are going to start having your own encounters with God. It's not about this person or that person, having a supernatural story. It's time for you to have your own supernatural story.


Let me pray for you. Father, in Jesus' name. I pray for my friends that are watching. I pray that You open up the windows of heaven. You know what the Lord just told me? He said the windows are already open. Lord, they're living under an open heaven. I pray that they have encounters with heaven, that You take them to heaven, that You fill their room with angels, Lord, that they have their own supernatural story. Lord, I thank You that the heavens are open. They don't have to strive. They don't have to worry.


The Lord is saying this is a thus saith the Lord, the heavens are open. Now, just receive. Expect a supernatural story to come your way at any moment. I am telling you supernatural divine appointments are coming your way, my friend. Thank you for joining us today.


From Supernatural Stories

3 comments:

  1. 1Кор 13:1-8:
    "3. Любовь - превосходнейший духовный дар
    Если я говорю языками человеческими и ангельскими, а любви не имею, то я - медь звенящая или кимвал звучащий.
    ² Если имею дар пророчества, и знаю все тайны, и имею всякое познание и всю веру, так что могу и горы переставлять, а не имею любви, - то я ничто.
    ³ И если я раздам все имение мое и отдам тело мое на сожжение, а любви не имею, нет мне в том никакой пользы.
    ⁴ Любовь долготерпит, милосердствует, любовь не завидует, любовь не превозносится, не гордится,
    ⁵ не бесчинствует, не ищет своего, не раздражается, не мыслит зла,
    ⁶ не радуется неправде, а сорадуется истине;
    ⁷ все покрывает, всему верит, всего надеется, все переносит.
    ⁸ Любовь никогда не перестает, хотя и пророчества прекратятся, и языки умолкнут, и знание упразднится."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Lovely.. It takes us back to the Commandments of God which are in the Old Testa & New Testa..

    Righteousness, Godliness, Holiness & Goodness, in here lies the Fruits of the spirit & the Commandments of God..

    I spoke about rewards to someone here on one of the Testimonies, that WORKS & GOOD DEEDS make us rich in Heaven according to 1 Cor 3v10-15 as PAUL said..

    We dont deny the Blood of Jesus to whiten our robes & Holy living readying us for Heaven, but the Blood has that Job of cleaning your stained soul.
    Then what job gives you a Mansion & Rewads in Heaven..?


    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete