Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2019

ALEC REX

HE DIED, SAW THE GATES OF HELL, JESUS CHRIST, & THE END-TIME REVIVAL




Alec Rex was driving down a busy street in Adelaide, Australia on February 15, 2016, when he suffered a massive heart attack and his heart stopped.

He slumped forward on the steering wheel, traffic stopped around him, and a woman came rushing over to his car.

“She opened the door and tried to get me out, but I was in a seat belt,” Alec recalls.

The young woman was a corrections officer who just left her shift. When she started CPR she was certain Alec was dead.

Providentially, an ambulance was among the vehicles caught in the traffic jam. “A couple doctors raced over and started working on me. In the police report, it says they resuscitated me five times. That means I died five times. They put me in the ambulance and took me to the hospital. I was dead.”

Doctors could find little reason for hope, but then Alec surprised them. “They didn’t know what to do with me. I came back to life. I was thrashing about, punching them. I came back to life. They were stunned."

“According to the MRI, my heart was badly damaged because one of the main arteries was blocked. They put a stent in there.”

The hospital also discovered pneumonia in his lungs, so they placed Alec in an induced coma following his surgery.

“My heart was so badly damaged they said to my wife there is a possibility I would have a 10 percent chance to live. If I survived, I would be a vegetable.”

But God was about to demonstrate His power in a way that would surprise the doctors. And while Alec was hovering between life and death, he was transported to a nether region beyond this world.

“In front of me was like a veil, the gates of Hell,” Alec recounts. “I was at the gates of hell, but not in hell.” Everything appeared two-dimensional to him like he was watching a TV.

Then he heard a voice say, “Jesus I know, but you I don’t.”

But to his right, another voice said, "I am the Lord God. I am going to heal you and make you new."

Alec recognized that Jesus was speaking to him and He could read Alec’s thoughts.

Jesus’ presence provided the light for Alec to see. “Others there couldn’t see Him or hear Him.

Then the Lord impressed on his heart, "I will do what I want to bring you healing. I will show you the power of the Holy Spirit."

UNFORGIVING CHRISTIANS IN HELL

Then an astonishing sight met Alec. “Around me was a sea full of people,” he recounts. “I couldn’t see their faces. They were joined together in chains.”

Jesus impressed on his heart, "These people call themselves Christians, but they couldn’t forgive their brothers and sisters."

Jesus mentioned to Alec to pay attention to the Parable of the Unforgiving Servant and instructed him about its meaning. “I was taking this all in. He only allows you to remember what He wants you to remember. I can’t add to what He told me.”

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

Mat 18:21-35 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

The servant, therefore, fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

But the same servant went out and found one of his fellow servants, which owed him a hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
And his fellow servant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

So when his fellow-servants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow-servant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

So likewise shall My heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

WORLDWIDE REVIVAL IS COMING

During his near-death experience at the gates of hell, Alec says that Jesus also told him a worldwide revival is coming that will be greater than Azusa Street or the Welsh revival. There will not be anything like it, Jesus told him.

“It is not just people getting saved,” Alec adds. “It is the bride being made perfect, without spot or blemish."

The Lord communicated to him, "What the world deems insignificant is what I am going to use in this revival."

Alec was in the coma for three weeks. During that time, doctors debated about whether or not to turn off his life support.

But then God breathed new life into his body. “They were going to switch off the machine,” he recounts. “God brought me back to life. It is a medical fact I was dead for 20 minutes in the hospital. My brain is now 100%.

“Praise God everything changed. I am one miracle after another.”

After Alec came out of the coma, the head ICU nurse told his wife Beth, “Your husband’s vital signs are 100%.”

The next morning Dr. Matthew Worthley, a cardiologist, and professor at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, came into his room, looked at his file, and said, “You were dead but you’re alive. You’re a miracle.”

Other doctors were equally amazed. “At the surgery, there was a vascular heart surgeon, Dr. Raja. He shook his head and said, ‘I was there when you came back to life. I was there when they took the MRI of your heart. It was so badly damaged. I can’t understand it. There is no sign of a heart attack, no sign of any scarring. Your heart is 100%.’”

When Alex left the hospital, he got a standing ovation from the nurses. “They said, ‘This is the guy who was dead and came back.’ I thanked all the nurses and doctors. There were doctors there with tears.”

While Alec is grateful to be alive, he is even more ecstatic about what God is doing. “I believe the bridegroom is coming soon — two years, five years, 10 years — I don’t know when, but it’s exciting.”

DONALD TRUMP WILL BE USED IN THE REVIVAL

He believes God will use the current U.S. President, “as crazy as Trump seems,” in the revival. “God will use him. Impossible things are happening. The bride is going to be beautiful — her appearance, her apparel, and her beauty.”


Live for Jesus in repentance from sin, holiness, faith, hope, and love. He is returning for those who love Him.

2 comments:

  1. the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, and to those who hope for His loving kindness!!!

    ReplyDelete