Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

CELL GROUPS

CELL GROUPS

I replied, "But he takes the Gospel and conduct cell groups in homes."

The demon laughed and said, "Cell groups - they are a great thing; they are made my cells groups."

I said, "How can that be? Those cell groups carry the Gospel to the homes."

The demon replied, "What does a cell do in a person's life? It does not change him at all. They are vain meetings that do no harm to me. They preach a weak and blemished Gospel that will never save souls. There is no use in making a thousand cells if they do not teach the people to renounce their sins. Their leaders are mine and they are linked to the world. They go to the movies to watch my picture, they love the movies on my television, they play soccer with my ball and they listen to our songs. How they can save the other souls if not even theirs are not saved. My cells multiply in the number of people, but they do not leave the sin, they are not taught to leave the world. Pastors only want the cells to increase to get more tithes and offerings."

I said, "How do you know demon of deceit?"

He replied, "I place ambition for money in their hearts. They do not want to lose souls or their offerings, so they will never preach against sin. They are ours, all these ungodly pastors and their churches. Let's get everyone to hell. There are a lot of them down there and they're screaming in pain right now. They are sorry they did not preach the truth. If many had the courage to preach, they would not be in hell."

"Jesus does not care about the crowded church so you preach against sin. What matters to Jesus is a holy church. You are clever, you do not want to put your salvation at risk because of the flock. You do not want to be responsible for the blood of every soul for want of preaching the truth. You are a watchman who preaches the truth to empty your church. You prefer few people following the truth rather than a large number who do not follow the truth."

"On that great day, he will take responsibility for the little flock that decided to live the Gospel. You only gather those who are willing to leave the world. I hate you with all my strength because of this preaching of the true Gospel. Crowds of souls will be saved through you and great will be your reward."

I said, "Go away and send the murderous demon that is in the man who will take the life of this young man."

The devil left the young man and manifested another demon. He was furious, for his architected plan of death was revealed.

I said, "What is your name?"

He said, "I call myself Mortuary, I am a reaper in the service of hell. I love taking lives and seeing bodies rotting."

I said, "Get out of that body; I'm not going to put my hands on his head, I'm just giving you an order. I have heavenly authority given by God, you will obey."

The demon left the young man and he was free.

I said, "Young man, turn to Jesus and stop being a dwelling place for devils."

The young man replied, "I converted 5 years ago, I do not have to do it again."

I replied, "My young man if you had been converted, you would not be the dwelling place of demons. You were a member five years ago and that's when you decided to be part of a blind, dead, and uneducated church. Your pastor never knew you had a demon."

ROBERT ATSUSHI SUPERNATURAL REVELATIONS




2 comments:

  1. Кто хочет следовать на самом деле, не пойдет к лжепасторам. А если пойдет, быстро уйдет, потому что внутри не будет удовлетворения, сами хотят то что хотят, и получают.

    ReplyDelete