Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2020

KEVIN ZADAI OF USA 4

 THE SECRET PLACE

EPISODE 4 GOD'S FAITHFULNESS


Hi I'm Kevin Zadai and welcome to the secret place where your prayers are going to be answered. Today I'm going to be teaching today about God's faithfulness. I just want you to yield to the Spirit of the Lord. The power of the Holy Spirit is here and think about this. The Spirit of God is always willing to minister to people. That's what He does. He likes to reach out and touch people. He likes to change people. He likes to reveal the truth to people. The Holy Spirit's here today. Let's yield to Him and let's hear what He has to say.


Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for sending me back from the other realm to teach people how to be in Your presence and I thank You for this time together. I thank you for the spirit of wisdom and revelation coming on the people in Jesus' name. Amen.


The Lord has asked me to talk about His faithfulness to us. This has to do with the secret place. You have to realize that you're going to encounter God in the secret place. It's going to be something where you're separated from the world and the atmosphere of the world. When you go into your secret place make sure that the world cannot get into that place. This God's time.


Okay so this is a teaching about the characteristics that come from the secret place. The first one I want to talk about in this session is on faithfulness. I want to talk to you a little bit about what Jesus revealed to me about faithfulness. You think, "Well, what is faithfulness?"


I found out when I met Jesus on the other side through a visitation back in 1992 I found out that faithfulness was actually a person. It was not just a characteristic. Jesus is not only faithful but that's who He is as a person. He is a person called faithful. It's not just something that people do when they're faithful. It's something they are.


There's no difference between what a person says and what he does in Heaven. I found this out while I was in Heaven. I realized that there was no difference between a person's word and who they were as a person. Down here we have all kinds of discrepancies and disappointments and you know what I'm talking about where people will say one thing and then they'll do another.


But see God has never been like that. God has always spoken His intention and then He's fulfilled it. Today I'm excited as you get ready to be touched by the Lord. He's going to reveal His faithfulness to us today in the secret place.


I want to start with this. Think about the fact that God has never lied that He cannot lie. He's not a man that He should lie. Think about the fact that everything He said He's able to do.


Jesus told me, “Kevin go back to the scriptures now and in the secret place start to meditate on what I've said to you.”


See something that you might not know is that when I was on the other side with Jesus, He was within a foot of me sometimes three feet but there was no difference between who Jesus was and His word. He was the same person as I read about in the Bible and the red letters. There was no difference. He even quoted Himself many times. In fact, there were a couple times that He spoke scripture to me. He told me where it was but I had to go look it up later when I came back into my body because I didn't even know that it was there. What is it that God has spoken to you and is speaking to you that you might not know about? 


I want you to turn in Psalms 36:5 and I just want to read this one verse to you. David said, “Your great faithfulness is so infinite stretching over the whole earth.” Ok now think about what David just said. This in reference to the secret place of the Most High and he talks about being in the shadow of the Almighty.


The faithfulness of God is stretching over the whole earth. That means that at any one time His faithfulness is available to manifest in your life. One of the things that we want to talk about today as we encounter the secret place is that Jesus just wanted us to know this one thing and that is the Father is faithful.


A lot of us have had experiences where we haven't encountered that type of thing. We have people that have said things and then not fulfilled them. But see God is not like that. In the process of learning here on the earth a lot of the scripture that you meditate on and the Spirit takes and makes it alive to you. It's changing it's transforming your mind and what it's doing is it's actually shifting your perception. All a sudden the Spirit of God comes in and He brings truth up to you. He says you know that God's faithful even when people aren't.


All of a sudden, you have to make a shift and a change because you're so used to people not keeping their word. When you hear about a God who's faithful that He always does what He says that He's always going to be there just like the scripture says He stretched out over all the earth. His faithfulness is stretched over all the earth. He stretched over you and actually His faithfulness the atmosphere of Heaven is touching you. The faithfulness of God is right there all around you as a blanket so you can just sense that.


I sense it as I'm talking to you. The thing that happened to me was when I came back the Lord started wrapping me in His character. I started to not only feel things inside. I started the sense that God was influencing me because the Spirit of God was wrapping me. The Spirit of God can wrap you and it feels like a blanket.


But this part of the scripture says that His faithfulness is stretched out over all the earth. You need to rethink. You need to allow the Lord to adjust your thinking. See you're perceiving God based on what you've encountered with people. Maybe you had parents or a father that didn't keep their word to you need to let that go.


But you need to understand that God has spoken some amazing things over you. He is going to touch your life. He's gonna let you see that He is faithful. You see Jesus when He comes back on a horse in the book of Revelation it says that He who is faithful and true is on that horse. I met that person. I met Jesus and He is faithful. Everything He's ever said He's going to keep you need to grasp this.


This part of being in the secret place is that there will be a shift. There'll be a turning of your perception. Now the Spirit of the Lord is telling me that you have hurts and you can't let go of certain things. But see this isn't a secret place. It's a safe place. You see nothing can touch you in the secret place. God has promised that nothing will harm you if you stay in the shadow of the Most High God.


Psalms 91 is absolutely true. You just need to make sure that you get right in there close in the shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is touching you. Let Him reveal His faithfulness to you. There's a lot of things to consider when you're seeking God and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.


There's some other things you need to consider is that the whole goal of asking in prayer is to receive. Jesus said when you pray that you should believe that you receive and you shall have the things that you asked for in prayer. What is it that you're believing for?


What is it that you're praying for? Can you see yourself with that? Can you receive it from the Lord? See because in the secret place God is revealing His faithfulness to you and part of this going to shift you into a place where you can believe.


Now I have been in the secret place and just recently I've been to the secret place where something shifted and all of a sudden I could believe when I couldn't believe it before. Well, what happened there. You see the Spirit came in. The Spirit of the Living God came in and that caused my perception to change. I have a revelation now of how faithful God is.


Can you imagine I came back from Heaven where I saw my future? It was God's now. Think about that. Jesus Christ is looking at my future as though it's His. Now so He is telling me I'm faithful because I've already been to your future and it's wonderful, it's bright. That's what Jesus wants to reveal to you in the secret place is that you have a perception that might need to be elevated and given a higher look at what God sees.


He's gonna lift you up and a lot of you have to let go of what you think is reality. Do you realize that a lot of what you're going through, the Lord's going to show you that could change in a snap of a finger just like that? It could change. The Lord shows you how He can lift you up and He can show you that He can change things so quickly.


I recall many times where the Lord has changed things instantly for me because I yielded to Him. I thought why was I even worried about that. The Lord had that already taken care of.


The Spirit of the Lord is speaking and He's saying, “Listen, you need to just let go of those who have been unfaithful to. You need to see God and you need to see Him as being faithful to you.”


The Lord is telling me that He did not do those terrible things to you. The Lord did not do those things. See Jesus tells us in the word that He came to destroy the works of the devil so I drive out the devil. Jesus said, "Drive out spirits using My name. I've given you the authority to drive out spirits." God didn't do those things to you that was the work of the enemy. The enemy according to John 10:10 has come to steal kill and destroy but Jesus said I have come to give you life and to give you life more abundantly.


There's quite a difference there but see Jesus is calling us as it is so your reality. What you think is a reality might not be God's reality at all. I'm just telling you by the Spirit of God that this shift has to happen where the Spirit of the Lord comes in and you are no longer confined by what you see. You're confined no longer by what you're told.


There's a process that happens in the secret place and that is when the Spirit Lord comes in. He lifts you up and He shows you the real the reality.


Now the Spirit of Truth can also be translated as the Spirit of Reality so when the Spirit comes Jesus said, “He's going to lead you into all reality.” That's is what He is really saying. The Spirit of of Lord is touching you. A lot of you are thinking that bad things have happened. I totally understand that. I've had bad things happen to me too. But I found out later that was not the Lord's doing. That was the enemy coming in. We have to stand against that and know that my God is faithful.


The enemy is trying to do these things to you. Can you look back and say you know when the enemy came in? But now that I know. I found out and he's been found out. You can put a stop to that. You can put a stop to that.


The Lord is still speaking to me. I'm telling you a lot of you need to receive this. God is faithful. He's telling you He is faithful. He's been faithful to you. You just need to discern that you're in a war. How many of you when you're in warfare you need a word from God? Well, I'm gonna give you a word from God. The Lord is saying that the Spirit of the Lord is upon me and He has anointed me to give you this message. The Lord says, “I am a mighty warrior and I am in your midst. I have come to deliver you today.”


Don't wait another day. Don't wait another minute. Fill the incense. The spirit of deliverance is upon you and coming upon you in the name of Jesus. I break every power against you and I cast out every evil spirit that's tormenting you in the name of Jesus. I drive you out.


You see God is going to get across to you His faithfulness. The power of the Living God is present to heal and deliver you. Think about it. Jesus told me, “Kevin, a lot of people don't even get this. They don't encounter this because they don't discern Who I am to them. If they would discern who I am, I would be that to them.”


The process of listening to God is you've got to receive some of the higher thoughts of God. You see the Spirit of the Lord will tell you the thoughts of God but they're going to be different than what your thoughts are. God sees a good end for you just like in Jeremiah 29:11 He has an expected end for you and it's a good end yet you feel like you are not succeeding. You feel like you're going in the wrong direction.


The Spirit of the Lord is telling you by the power of the Living God. He's telling you that you are delivered and that He has a good and the expected end for you. Now if the Spirit of the Lord would say something to you like, “Well, what would you do if you couldn't lose?”


The Lord asked me that one day. He said, “Kevin, how would you act if you couldn't lose?”


I said, “Well, I’d be full of joy. I'd be so happy.”


He said, “Well, My spirit has never once thought otherwise. You cannot lose.”


The Spirit of the Lord that is in you has never once encountered defeat and that needs to transfer to you. Think about the Spirit of the Lord being inside of you. I mean it even says in Romans that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is dwelling in you and it's quickening you. It's quickening your mortal body. You're encountering the power of God now.


Some of the things that people have in warfare is that they feel as though they don't have any kind of leverage. In other words, they don't feel like they have a grip in the spirit so to speak.


Jesus said, “Listen, I'm going to cause people to stand firm in all the will of the Lord. I'm gonna do that by giving them a spirit of boldness now.”


In the book of Acts they actually prayed for boldness and that boldness came upon them and they were able to testify in that boldness in the name of Jesus. The Spirit of the Lord is imparting boldness to you and you are receiving the boldness of the Spirit of the Lord so that you can stand and be on sure footing. Because the Lord is establishing you. That's what He's telling me. He's establishing you.


He's telling you the truth. You've been lied to and that is no longer gonna be the case for you because you are delivered in Jesus' name. I feel as though in this session that I'm supposed to tell some things that happened to me. I found that Jesus was actually working out certain things but because I did not discern that God was working on my behalf I was in doubt and fear and so you have to say, “Doubt, go in Jesus' name,” because love drives out fear. Perfect love drives out fear. The perfect love of God is being revealed through Jesus Christ.


What He did for us is not able to be mentioned in words in our vocabulary. You can't get to the bottom of what He did. When I met Him He was in tears when He told what He suffered for me and for all of us. He is great warfare for us because He loves us. Love is driving out fear. His love that He has for you is driving out fear.


You see you don't know God's love and so you're fearful. But once you know God's love there will not be any fear. I mean think about this I'm not afraid to die. Why? Because I already have. I found out that fear is a promotion. I mean death is promotion. I'm not gonna fear death because I already encountered it. Death is a promotion to me. I don't fear it and so the fear of the Lord is causing you to only fear Him, not anything else. Death has no sting. I'm not afraid to die anymore. What happens if the Lord resolves all these things by showing His love for you and that's what He wants to do. He wants to reveal that to you now. Think about these things as I go into the prophetic mode because I feel like I have to speak in tongues.


[Speaking in tongues.]


The Spirit of the Lord says, "I am coming in great power into your life. I am coming and invading your environment. Just yield to Me because I have come as a warrior." The Lord is a warrior and He's coming into your life. Things are gonna change. You just watch in the next couple of days. Things are gonna change because the power of the Living God is invading your environment.


The Spirit of the Lord is only thinking about victory. He's driving out fear in the name of Jesus. Jesus loves you. Jesus loves you even if you don't know Him. Why don't you just give your life to Him?


Say, “Jesus I give You my life. I give You my heart. I give You everything. I believe that You are the Son of God. I believe that You died for me. I believe that You and I are seated at the right hand of God through the redemption process that You've done. I believe in You. Jesus, I thank You for dying for me.” 


That's it. Just tell Him how much you love Him. The Lord loves you. He's calling you to Himself.


The Lord says it's not too late. There are people here that feel as though they have gone too far. The Lord's telling me you have not gone too far. It is not too much. The Lord is forgiving you. He said, “Just come to Me all you who are weary and heavy-laden and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you.”


His process is to bring you into the abundant life. That's it. The Lord's breaking forth in your life. I'm telling you by the Spirit of God. You have nothing to fear. Nothing at all to fear. Love is driving out fear.


There's also another word that's coming to me. There are some of you that want to be used of God in the gifts of the Spirit. The Lord wants to give you those gifts.


Father in the name of Jesus as the Holy Spirit wants to give gifts out severally as He wills, I just pray for the anointing to come upon the people and the gifts of the Spirit will be distributed as You will, Father that they will start to operate in that and that Lord that they would prophesy, that they would have gifts of healing in their hand, that they would interpret tongues. Lord God, they have words of wisdom and words of knowledge. Thank you, Father, thank you, Father. Receive from the Spirit of God.


You know one of the other things that happened to me when I came back from Heavens I could play several instruments. Actually, over nine instruments I could play when I came back and I couldn't play them before. So I want to go over and play something for you and I hope it blesses you and I thank you for this session. God bless you


NEXT: Kevin Zadai The Secret Place Episode 5 The Benefits Of Being In The Secret Place


If you would like to take a free course on Heavenly Visitation, please click the link below https://www.warriornotesschool.com/


Visit: https://kevinzadai.com/


Links to Purchase my Books!! https://kevinzadai.com/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment