Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

CATHOLIC IDOLATRY

EIGHTH COMMANDMENT OF SATAN: SUBJECT CHRISTIANS TO THE WORSHIP OF IMAGES AND IDOLS.

The eighth commandment says Subject Christians to the worship of images and idols. You will see some Christians who have images of a false Jesus with a red heart and images of Mary in their houses. The Bible says that cursed be on the man who suppresses the truth. I know the truth about Catholicism and if I do not tell it to you, I shall be cursed. I will talk about the holy magic in details because I have been initiated into that magic by a Spanish Catholic priest. I know that talking about Catholicism is provoking a war because Catholicism is a whole government. Many Satanists hide in the Catholic church and they will try to fight me. I am not afraid! I know one thing, as long as the mission that Jesus gave me is not complete, I will not die no matter what is done against me! I know it and I have faith. The Bible says: If God is for me, who can be against me? They will fight against me but will never overcome me, never.

NINTH COMMANDMENT OF SATAN: SUBJECT CHRISTIANS OR ALL HUMANKIND TO THE WORSHIP OF THE SAINTS AND MARY

Still speaking of the worship of ancestors, in some religions, one will tell you that it is difficult to reach God, but that there are still some people who really aimed at perfection during their earthly life, and those people are called saints. So they will tell you that we must first pray to the saints, and in turn, they will pass the prayer on to Mary, who in turn will pass it on to her Son Jesus and Jesus, in turn, will pass it on to His Father. Beloved, why all these long gymnastics? The Bible says in 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." It is in the name of Jesus alone that we must pray. Jesus Himself said: "And I will do whatever you ask in My name." So why these long gymnastics? Salvation is found in no other name than the name of Jesus

JONAS 8

NEVER INVOKE OR PRAY TO ANGELS AS SATAN GAVE HIS ANGELS THE NAMES OF THE ANGELS OF GOD

In the army of Satan, there are Satanics and Satanists. Satanics are angels which fell with Lucifer. But Satanists are human beings who work for Satan. Satanics are rebellious angels. They are the ones that occupy the second position. And there are 144 000 of them. This means the third of the angels of God who were corrupted by Lucifer. From the 144, 000, Satan took 72. They are called the 72 gods. It is with those 72 gods that he formed his government. He divided the 72 into nine groups. And in the Catholic "church", which is nothing but a Satanic church, the nine groups are called the nine orders of angels. And here I draw your attention: You should never make prayers to angels. You must pray to God in Jesus’ name. It is in the name of Jesus that we have protection. You should never invoke the angels because the devil gave his angels the names of the angels of God. As Children of God, we do not need to invoke the angels because before God we have more value than the angels.

As for the nine groups, Satan called the first, the Seraphim, (yet in the army of God, there are also Seraphim). The second, the cherubim; the third, the virtues; the fourth, the thrones or the authorities; the fifth, dominations; the sixth, the powers; the seventh, the principalities; the eighth, the archangels; the ninth, the angels. And after that, the devil created a triad. After the triad, comes what is called the divinity of Lucifer, then comes the royalty of Lucifer, after that come the four kings, the ministry of Lucifer and the demons. There are six ministers of Lucifer, who are each in charge of one day of the week. And since there are seven days in the week, Lucifer himself works as a minister. Know that demons work 24 hour-a-day. But the hours I am going to give you, are rush hours, the hours when decisions are taken to send demons.

JONAS 9

MOST REVEREND PATRICK R. COONEY IN HELL FIRE: WORSHIP OF MARY

The Lord then showed me another man in hell fire; he was known as Reverend Patrick Cooney on earth. The demons were cutting his body with saws as if it were a tree. The man was crying but the demons continued tormenting him, and that way of torment was very great. They would mock him and laugh at him as the only spot where he was found at fault was due to his doctrine. He was here because he frequently would bow before a Saint Mary image.

Exodus 20:3-4 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

This is so sad, many people end up in eternal hellfire due to this kind of act. Jesus wept with great compassion for the soul of man. I was also in a great sorrow when the Lord said to me, "If you are truly sorrowful, you will tell them what you saw."

You must open your heart and say "no" to the deception of the devil. We must come out from any doctrine that will make Christ have to deny us.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

STOP IT, DO NOT BOW BEFORE ST MARY ANY MORE!

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 1

IDOLATERS

“Now Rodolfo,” said the Lord, “it is time to get out of this place.” When we left that place, I saw a woman totally engulfed by fire, this woman was lamenting and crying saying ‘die, die, die! Take me out of here!’ What I saw is that this woman had a picture in her hands of the “Sacred Holy heart of Jesus." According to the Catholic tradition. Lord, who is this woman? The Lord told me, “Rodolfo, that woman is your grandmother.” The Bible says the idolaters will not enter the kingdom of heaven. The Lord showed me the life of my grandmother on earth and I could see that she was an idolater. I said, “Lord, please help her!” The Lord told me, “Rodolfo, I can’t do anything! Judgment has been set for her!” Now the Lord told me, “I am going to show you what is going to cause you persecution on earth. Many will not believe what you are about to see but, don’t worry, I will be with you.”

CATHOLIC SAINT IS DEMON OF PROSTITUTES

The demon controlling the prostitutes on earth is called, “Metresa or Martha”, or “The Domineur." Many Catholics have this “saint” as a woman whose body is coiled by a serpent and this demon is the one that is tormenting the prostitutes in hell. The Lord told me that it was time to leave that place and we left that crying woman as she was being tormented and lamenting in pain. “I need somebody to help me!” she cried.

The Lord told me, “Rodolfo, judgment has been set for them!"

RODOLFO ACEVEDO HERNANDEZ

ANGEL OF LIGHT CATHOLIC SAINTS

The angel said, "I will show you at that moment who your Pastor is, and why she could not cast the devil out of your life. That vow you made 8 months ago asking to be like your Pastor was a vow that was invalid by God. The Holy Spirit will never use you as the Shepherdess!"

That made me very worried. The angel took me to Pastor's house at about midnight. She was praying to kneel before an image of a saint. Although she was a Christian, she was never able to free herself from the Catholic roots of her family. I watched as a transfigured angel demon appeared to her passing revelations to tell her church. When the angel Gabriel passed Pastor's house, the angel of light became a demon with a crocodile body and a serpent's head.

KRISTEN COLEMAN

CATHOLIC IDOLATRY

I saw in hell the worshipers of Mary and the Catholic saints. The worshipers of St. Peter, St. Paul, St. John and the other Saints are there. I have seen priests, archbishops and Catholic bishops in hell. I saw nuns, mothers, altar boys and popes in hell. The demons tortured these souls by sticking them with spears. They also drilled with drills by making deep holes in their bodies.

MIGUEL VÁSQUEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment