Translate

Monday, September 14, 2020

PASTOR HELDER LUEMBA OF ANGOLA 5

 SPIRITUAL CAGES AND BROODS OF VIPERS IN CHURCHES TODAY


My recent meeting with the Holy Spirit after the previous encounter with the Holy Spirit.


I was still resting in the night, when I saw the heavens opening above me. My eyes were seeing something shining. I realized that the Lord was coming. I looked and saw that He was up in the air at the level of the ceiling of my house.


The Lord called me, “Flavio, come up higher.”


When the Lord called me, I saw that I left my body behind me, and I got close to the Lord. And I remember that it was the Lord, I mean, the Holy Spirit, who was with me the previous encounter. I saw that He was clothed with the light of high intensity and incredible force like that of lightning was passing through His whole being.


The Holy Spirit is incredible. He is very beautiful. So as soon as I got close to Him, He told me, “I will never abandon you.”


I was confident beside Him, but I wasn't afraid of being taken to Hell like previously. The Holy Spirit told me, “You are safe with Me.”


We were having that conversation like two great friends. And He told me, “Now let's go quickly.”


We began to travel without wasting time. He told me to enter a tunnel. I did as instructed and I went in. He stood on the side. When I got in the tunnel, I found a band of Satanists. They were in a meeting with unclean spirits, where they were making sacrifices and incantations. I was amazed. I wanted to get out of that urgently.


But when they saw me, they began to chase me as I was running. Finally, they captured me. They burned my feet and my hands. I was on the ground lying down. I saw the demons were happy and celebrating my capture.


And they were laughing, screaming and mocking me. They told me, “We finally caught you. And you are finished.”


I screamed and said, “Holy Spirit, You said You would never abandon me. Where are You, Lord? Come and get me. Holy Spirit, You told me that I will be safe.”


I was trapped there in bondage among demons and Satanists. I cannot say if it was in Hell or in one of the earthly prisons of Satan. So I saw that these Satanists and demons were working with lit candles, and they did some Masonic signs and rituals.


I prayed and shouted, “Holy Spirit, please come and get me.”


Suddenly, I saw the light breaking in that place. Immediately the prisons were opened and I found myself in the air again with the Holy Spirit. I was very happy again in that light and there was a lot of glory from the Holy Spirit. And my brothers, ask, fast and pray fervently to see the Holy Spirit. He is just wonderful.


And I said to the Holy Spirit, “Lord, why let me be arrested by those demons?”


They were all in dark appearance. The Lord gave me an understanding of this experience, giving me a passage in Acts 5:17-19 Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation, 18 And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. 19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors and brought them forth.


The Holy Spirit explained to me at that time that apostles were physically in prison because of the Word of God. But on this Earth, millions of God's servants who are not walking in the narrow way of Christ are spiritually imprisoned. There are many servants and workers who are in big prisons. For this cause, they can't do the work of God properly. Some are in prisons due to pride. Others are in prisons due to fame. Some are in prisons due to prostitution, due to the prosperity gospel. Anyone preaching another gospel is in prison, such as liberal grace or prosperity gospel. Those using fetishes on the altar are also in prison. These children of God are in great prisons in the spirit world.


The Holy Spirit told me, “If you realize that your behavior is deteriorating, if your spirituality is changing negatively, if you now feel that your heart has a tendency to cling to things of this world or darkness, it is because you have entered some of the prisons of Satan in the spirit world. Many are jailed in spiritual prisons. As a result, they were bound in addiction and they have compulsive behavior and the demons cast spells to seduce the servants of God in the way of the wide door.”


The Holy Spirit told me, “If you cannot let go of a certain sin by yourself, when you are struggling to abandon a sin, this is clearly a prison in which you are incarcerated. You need a rescue from the Holy Spirit. And the only way to be rescued is repentance, brokenness, confession before Him with all the sincerity and truth of your heart. If you do it like that, He will rescue you from any type of prison of any scale that you have entered.


It is written in Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off your shoulder, and his yoke from off your neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. After sincere repentance, the Holy Spirit will come with His anointing and break the yoke.”


Whatever prison you are in, everything depends on you. So the Holy Spirit took me in that place to teach me and the nations about these prisons. Anyone who is in any kind of spiritual prison will not enter the kingdom of heaven.


The Spirit said, “I am giving them time to repent from their fornication and they are not regretting it. Revelation 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.”


Matthew 4:18-19 And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. 19 And He said to them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.


These days, while I was on my knees in the devotional time, I saw clearly that I had caught a big fish and the Lord began to minister to me and told me, “Flavian, want to fish?”


It was so clear that God was speaking that I started to cry. I cried a lot. Because it was more than two weeks since I went out to preach. I cried. Sometimes I feel the pain to go out to do evangelism in the streets to preach to needy families in the squares when I don't have basic food baskets for children to offer them meals.


I cried a lot for the Lord, “Have mercy on me, poor man that I am.”


After that I started to see a vision in my soul. I saw so many small snakes. I saw these small snakes entering the temple and they occupied benches in the church as if they were people. I saw this film in my mind while still on my knees. That day I heard the testimony of sister Naomi, a testimony of great power and the glory of God.


The Lord spoke to me and gave me an understanding that these snakes are occupying the places that belong to fishes.


“What is the point of feeding a flock? Pastor, what is the point of feeding the flock if everyone in this flock doesn't want to convert? They just want prosperity, blessing and the good of this world. When they come in contact with a pastor, it's to talk about the blessing and their needs. They don't want to confess their sins. They don't care about their eternity. These are snakes that will not even enter the kingdom of heaven. They are filling up seats that should be occupied by fishes. Shepherds are giving more attention to snakes because of their tithes. Still, they can change and stop being a brood of vipers. Be fishes that obey and walk in the narrow path and be concerned about your eternity.”


“Sooner or later, the snakes will bite their shepherds and eat the fishes that are still within that flock. The snakes are there to kill the fishes until there are no more fish. Watch out pastors, snakes will do nothing for the kingdom. They are ambassadors for Satan in the churches.


Luke 11:11-13 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he asks a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?


Matthew 23:32-34 Fill you up then the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell? 34 Why, behold, I send to you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them you shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall you whip in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:


While resting one afternoon of September 2020, my eyes were opened. When I looked, I saw a hill. When I look again, I saw a lady on the top of a hill. I saw that this lady was looking beautiful. I remembered her face. She was a gospel singer. I followed her on top of a high hill, so I paid attention.


I saw that she had no hair, but there was a wig that she put on. I also saw that she had several jewels and makeup. I was taken to see what was underneath her where she was standing. I saw that there was something like a river. The river was beautiful. But while looking at the river that she was observing, I saw that she almost fell into that river.


She held on and escaped falling from that hill to the river. Later on, I saw her again looking down at the river, but this time around, she fell into that river. When I looked, I saw that this river was a disguise. It wasn't really a river for it turned into a great lake of fire. Then she fell into Hell.


The Lord made me understand that this was the last warning to the gospel singer. She must remove this world adornment. If she failed to repent this time she will not escape. She will fall right into that well if she doesn't repent of her vanities, makeup and pride.


Revelation 2:4-5 Nevertheless I have somewhat against you, because you have left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come to you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent.


NEXT: Helder Luemba 6 Warnings To God’s Servants And Children Against Wearing Artificial Beauty Products

No comments:

Post a Comment