Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

HELL BIBLICAL FIGURES

WITCH OF ENDOR

The demon took me to a place where I saw my mother Akemia. I cried to see her chained and asking for help. While that demon gave a laugh, a fire hit her. The flame burned in her body. She ran and screamed.

The angel appeared to me and looked at my mother on fire and said, "Enough of deceit." That woman who was my mother turned into a demon. The angel pointed his sword and that demon ran.

The angel said, "This demon is a transmutation demon. It may take on appearances as people, angels, and animals. This is a specific class of demons working on Earth to deceive. Remember the Witch of Endor, which Saul consulted? This woman was deceived by one of those demons of the transmutation who assumed the appearance of the prophet Samuel."


ROBERT ATSUSHI 1ST EXPERIENCE

KING SAUL IN HELLFIRE

The Lord told me: “Come, I want to show you a king." I then saw a man on a throne chained down and the demon was tormenting him with great anger. The Lord told me this was king Saul, and when King Saul saw me, he said, "You are here! Go tell my people that I am here! Tell them they should not disobey God! Tell the children of Israel that they must obey the voice of the Lord and that my disobedience led me to this place."

1 Samuel 13:13-14 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which He commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought Him a man after His own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over His people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee. 

1 Samuel 15:22-26 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, He hath also rejected thee from being king. And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. Now, therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD.  And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel. 

1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 

“For I was a murderer and I killed myself! I thought I was the owner of my life."

1 Samuel 31:4 Then said Saul unto his armorbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armorbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword and fell upon it. 

“Please tell them that hellfire is real!" King Saul was crying for help, but the demon continued tormenting him.

The Lord told me, “You must tell them what you saw. If you do not tell them, you shall be judged!"

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 2

JUDAS ISCARIOT IN HELL FIRE

I saw another man in hell fire; the demons made him lay upon a metal-like table. They hurt him with many types of devices. I saw a very big iron which the demon operated to pass through the stomach of the man. It went through his belly. The man cried bitterly. Then suddenly, a demon appeared having a very big metal knife in his hand. He cut off the middle of the head of the man, then the demon gathered many maggots and scorpions, he stuffed them inside the man’s head and covered it back. The man cried more like the wind of the sea. It pained me greatly to see this!

The Lord told me, "He is one of My disciples, Judas Iscariot."

I then asked the demon the reason they are tormenting him in such a way, and the demon told me "If he did not reveal that Man of light Jesus to the people to be killed, the work of salvation will not come into manifestation. "

They shouted loudly, "Why did you betray Him?" They continued to torment him.

Matthew 10:4 Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.

Matthew 20:18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn Him to death.

You must be careful of what you are doing; do not betray Christ! "Woe unto that man, by whom the Lord is betrayed!"

Matthew 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of Him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Those who have learned from the Lord and have an understanding of the Word of God must allow "the Word of Christ to dwell in you."

Colossians 3:16-17 Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.

To him who draws back, the Lord says "My soul shall have no pleasure in him."

Hebrew 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draws back, My soul shall have no pleasure in him.

If you are a servant of God, examine yourself. Take away the stumbling block from your life—HELL FIRE IS HORRIBLY REAL.


KING AHAB AND JEZEBEL IN HELL FIRE

The Lord then showed me a man who was sitting chained onto an iron seat. The seat was very hot and reddish like a coal. Though he screamed in great agony the demons continued tormenting him with spears and with a great fury. This man began to beg Jesus for a chance to get out of the fire. I wondered who the man could be; the Lord knew my thoughts and told me, "He is King Ahab." Immediately, I saw a woman, the demons were tormenting her. They beat her with spears as she cried and shouted. The Lord told me, "She is Jezebel, the false prophetess who seduced the people to sin against God."

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

You must be careful because there are many false prophets and prophetesses who teach the people false doctrines, who only set up riches for themselves. They call themselves saviors and deceive people with the deceptions of the devil. IF THEY REFUSE TO REPENT, THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN HELL FIRE.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 1

KINGS AND QUEENS

I saw King Antiochus in the hell that persecuted the people of Israel and profaned the temple. All the Pharisees who persecuted Jesus are also in hell.

I continued walking in hell and I saw Emperor Julius Caesar. And King Herod.

I also saw Queen Cleopatra, Delilah, and Nefertiti. These people have received great punishment for their evil deeds.

I saw Jezebel in hell. This woman was cruelly punished by the demons. Her screams of despair hurt in my soul.

EMÍLIO MUÑOZ

EMPEROR NERO

I went to where Emperor Nero, who persecuted the church, was frying in the fiery furnace. He was used by the devil to shed the blood of the Christians.

HARRY BECKFORD

PILATE

I also saw Pilate in hell. He repented for having been responsible for Jesus' death and not believing that He is the salvation of the world.

KING HEROD

I saw King Herod sitting in a fire chair; this man was trapped and could not get out of it; he was flailing and it seemed he was taking millions of shocks.

KING SAUL

I also saw King Saul in hell. He suffered so much in the fire that out of his eyes, ears, and mouth came blood.

DELILAH

I saw a beautiful woman burning in flames. The angel told me, "This is Delilah." She screamed like crazy and writhes in pain.

KENZO ATSUSHI NORWAY


No comments:

Post a Comment