Translate

Monday, October 15, 2018

ROBERT ATSUSHI SPIRITUAL CONFRONTATIONS 1

A MINISTRY OF VISIONS AND REVELATIONS

I'm going to report the views I've been from June 2018 onwards.

I was praying at dawn and had a spiritual sound. I heard the groaning of souls in a country called Southern Sudan. Jesus directed me to the village of these souls who are suffering. The Holy Spirit directed me to this place. They were poor and suffering people who were forgotten by the rulers. I slept on leaves and straws.

When I got there I prayed for everyone in the village. Many people have fallen demon possessed with terrible demons. The African demons did not know me and tried to shame my ministry before the people. I saw fire coming out of my hand that hit the demons directly without hurting people. A pastor was amazed at the beautiful work of deliverance. He has many real estate possessions and has given up a house to house me.

I stayed in that country for a week. After the people were freed from the oppression of the demons, supernatural things began to happen. A crow was always perched on the wall of the house where I was staying. Every day that blackbird was there. I bent my knees and asked God to reveal me. Jesus told me that this crow was watching all my steps where I was going. I saw him only on the wall, but wherever I went, he flew overhead following me.

I asked Jesus why this bird is so intelligent and what is the reason why he pursues me. Jesus showed me a sorceress in the vision. This woman performed a ritual of black magic on her body. She transferred her sense of sight to the bird and could see me through the raven's eyes. This woman's diabolical connection to the bird was so strong that she knew where I was even without leaving her house. She knew that every day I walked to church.

Jesus told me she wanted information from my life. She wanted to know who I was and what I was doing there. Her crow died when I started praying.

Jesus showed me in the vision this sorceress getting sick for having a strong bond with the raven that died. A part of her life was in the raven. When he died it affected her life. This woman did not settle and began to watch me through the crystal ball. She could see all the interior of the house where I stayed. Every day she saw me praying on my knees through the crystal ball.

When I was praying, I saw in the vision a little dark light inside my room. It was through that light that she spied on me. I prayed to Jesus and asked Him to put a spiritual veil over my house. In the vision, I could see the desperation of that woman when her crystal ball went dark. Her spiritual vision became blind, she did not see me again after that prayer. That woman's plans were for me to leave.

I went to preach in a church that was full of thirsty souls. There were many sick people. I prayed to God and asked why in this place there are so many sick and oppressed people. Jesus told me it's because they seek sorcery to heal themselves.

The African demons I saw in the vision are different from the ones I'm used to in my country. When a man who serves God comes, he truly seems to shine, for he attracts many demons who see the light from afar and come to confront the men of God. Even sorcerers no matter how far away they perceive that someone threatens their spiritual territories.

A woman from the church I was preaching was diagnosed with cancer by doctors. She asked me to pray and said that she had stomach pains. This woman had already had chemotherapy, but cancer returned. I told her, "I will pray for you and God will heal your stomach." But Jesus said to me, "My servant, she does not need a cure. She needs deliverance, pray for this woman."

When I prayed, her stomach bloated. I saw a giant fly about twenty centimeters long inside her stomach. That fly is an evil spirit with sharp tusks and red eyes. I saw eggs coming out of that fly and falling into the woman's stomach. Her belly was swollen with so many eggs that the devil laid. That woman even undergoing expensive medical treatment could not improve. She is a wealthy woman and went to the humble village to ask for help. She spent a lot of money on expensive treatment and nothing solved her medical problem.

I prayed for her by casting out that demon that was lodged in her stomach. He did not want to leave. I put my hand on her stomach and said, "Fire of the Holy Spirit that is in me pass to this woman. Make it like a fiery ember and burn the inside of her." That woman started to sound like she had a fever.

In the vision, I saw her stomach boiling and that demon came out, jumping out of her stomach. I saw her throw up a black thing. But the fly-shaped demon was melted by prayer and turned into a giant 1-meter larva and entered beneath the ground. This demon is an adept of Beelzebub.

I saw a snail-shaped demon inside other people. I prayed, but they looked like chewing gum waxes when they stick to people and do not want to leave. But by the power of God, they all went out and sank to the ground returning to hell.

Slug-shaped demons left their tracks through those gullible liquids, they released from their bodies. These demons are so disgusting they crawled, had no legs and no arms. No one in the church could see these filthy demons. I smelled the rotten stench that came out of them and no one else could smell them. Even my nose was spiritual.

While I was in Sudan, a young man came to my church for an answer. He discovered the church where I am a pastor, but he got frustrated when he got there and did not see me. I was not there anymore, but the Holy Spirit was there. He used an 8-year-old who delivered a prophecy. The child used by the Holy Spirit said, "Whom you seek, you are not, but I am the same God that I speak in his mouth. I also speak in the mouth of that child. Fear not, I am with you young man. Today I hold you in My hands and I will help you, I will supply your needs." I knew that when I came back from the trip.

In Africa a demon in the form of a scorpion came up to me, trying to sting me. He appeared in my room when I prayed and fought a war. I remembered the words of Jesus that He will give authority to step on serpents and scorpions. I rebuked it and fire from heaven fell on that scorpion; he ran away leaving. There is a class of demons scorpions who throw darts of infirmities through their groves if the Christian is not clothed with God's armor. When the Christian is struck, he either becomes sick or dies, depending on the level of his spirituality, since the darts are to kill.

I returned home and the mission ended there. It was tiring to battle against those demons, the confrontations were hard. I was weary of the war. I bent my knees and thanked God.

SPIRITUAL COLDNESS DEMONS

Jesus said, "Servant the days are difficult, realized that the war is fought every day. These demons you faced are stronger than those. Remember that vision I showed you 1 year ago. I said to seal the vision and not speak. I also said that I would not reveal the purpose of the visions, and you did not understand. Behold, the time has come to reveal the visions to you and to explain what is happening in the world. The church needs to know. Now you can speak what I have shown you."

Dear church, I want to reveal a vision I had last year. I was on a wake-up campaign at dawn. I sacrificed my sleep for 70 mornings. I did this for the church I'm going to pass deep revelations of awakening.

In the vision, I saw new demons coming out of the abyss of hell. An abyss is a specific place where many demons are trapped. It is many different from Hades where souls are in torment. These demons were free and went up to earth with much will.

The revelation I was given is that they are of a noble class, that is, they are high-class demons. Human bodies cannot stand being possessed by this class of demons because they are very aggressive. The body of a human being would suffer greatly from this violent possession and collapse painfully.

A voice told me to keep this vision. At that moment Jesus revealed to me that I can speak of the vision. And also Jesus revealed to me what is the purpose of these devils of high destruction.

Jesus showed me in vision three days ago one of those demons with a boy. The possession was so violent that a heart attack occurred in this young man, his body did not withstand the pressure.

These demons are strategists. They did not come to earth to be possessing people. Their mission is to do away with the standing churches that still keep the Word in their hearts. These demons only possess people who are sunk in sin. When sin has already blackened the soul and is already stinking, this sin stinks in the nostrils of God and draws these demons to possess that soul. They possess these people differently from any other classes of demons. They have to kill even without mercy.

This class I saw ascended the earth is millions in number and spread to the south, north, east and west of our planet. I saw that their interiors were dark. These are not normal demons and for the first time, I felt a cold in the spine. I felt like Elijah who was bold when he faced the prophets of Baal but when Jezebel challenged him, he feared greatly and ran for his life.

Jesus searched my interior and said, "Do not fear, servant, I am with you. These demons you saw are of spiritual coolness. They were set free at these end times to keep the church from waiting for Me to come. I will reveal what they are doing among the people."

Jesus showed me in vision one of these demons walking across the river. Where they walked in the river, their footprints turned into ice stones, leaving a trail where they passed. Jesus said that their goal is to neutralize the true church. They want to undermine the forces of the strong.

Jesus showed me in a vision a group of these demons and each of them carried a heart in his left hand. I asked Jesus what that means.

Jesus said, "These are the icy hearts. Love at this end of time has cooled among Christians. They congregate in the same church and do not help each other. Many Christians are in need in the house of prayer and some have great financial conditions and do not want to help those who do not. What works in today's churches is discussion and dispute. When one of my children gets sick, no one is going to pay a visit. The souls that have not yet converted visit these churches and are not well received. There is no joy for every soul that visits the house of prayer. There is a financial interest in every soul that visits the house of prayer. They are not worried about teaching, but on wanting more members to raise large amounts of money. Pastors treat souls like clients and churches as businesses. There is no union between denominations because there are differences between the way of teaching. As the war lingers between them, the souls are dying and going to hell. Demons are operating in these denominations causing strife and fights between them for souls, but it is for the financial interest, that saddens Me. The church is spiritually disorganized in a spiritual war and is not ready to meet Me."

Jesus showed me in a vision the demons of coldness spiritually touching the knee of many Christians who did not watch, they could not pray for half an hour. As they bent their knees to pray, they rose quickly.

I had another spiritual vision with a church and I could see demons of spiritual coolness. The icy wind flooded that church and many were not prepared to confront the attacks of these demons. The whole church did not want to pray. They only have praises and empty preaching without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Their preaching is carnal without power that did not move the hearts of stones. A cold church makes no difference in the world. The apostle Peter won 3,000 souls with a preaching inspired by God. Today the preaching has no effect and the fault is not in the Word or in God, but in the preacher. A pastor can preach a Word and have no effect. Another Christian can preach the same Word this pastor preached and make hell shudder. A sword in the hand of a weak warrior makes no difference to the enemy, but a sword in the hands of a great warrior makes a big difference in the battle.

These demons of spiritual coldness are also called the demons of spiritual death. If you cannot pray, and if you tried several times and you still cannot, I can tell that these demons are trying to stop you. You are in a great spiritual warfare and you have to fight with Jesus to overcome this discouragement. These demons have neutralized many Christians.

About 20 years ago when I was still a very young teenager, I saw many Christians praying in the hills. Others were worshiping in the open air and some were preaching in the square. I even saw a Christian preaching the Word of God on the body of a truck as the vehicle moved slowly. Many church services and vigils had their homes there. The church departed from the demons. Today we do not see each other anymore.

There is no more worship in homes, in the squares, there is no more prayer meeting elsewhere. The prayer vigils were over and the church cringed. The demons took up spaces and occupied the territories that were dominated by the church before. The demons multiplied, new demons emerged from the abyss, and the church weakened. The number of denominations has increased, but it makes no difference. They are anemic and profane churches that do not know how to differentiate what is holy from the world.

Their leaders are fallen priests who do not know God. The number of Christians has increased but has had no effect on the spiritual world by following the Gospel of this century that is not the same as the early church left.

Satan has created many Gospels and praises as well. These demons of coldness have caused spiritual death. They are devils of a satanic elite capable of working within hearts. They have put a great coolness within the hearts and love out of many. He who preached in the open air and had the pleasure of evangelizing, no longer love his neighbor. He who kept watch, in the place no longer love God anymore. The coldness took over the heart that broke the communion with Jesus, no longer enjoy the pleasure of talking to Him in the prayers. The bride no longer feels anything for the groom and slowly goes away from Him forgetting the wedding. It no longer makes sense for this marriage and the things of the world are pushing away the bride every day.

It is the love that has cooled and only the flame of the Holy Spirit will light the hearts. Lamps off mean that love has cooled and the flame of the heart has gone out. He has no more pleasure in evangelizing. Love has cooled, he no longer loves souls.

The two principal commandments Jesus said, "Love God above all things and love your neighbor as yourself" are being broken. A Christian who has a good financial life does not help his brother who is in need. The homeless are despised by the people who pass by. Even Christians pass by and do not even offer a Bible for them to read. How many homeless people are dying and going down to hell because nobody preached the Word?

The demons of spiritual coolness are working hard to extinguish the lamps that are still burning. What has been revealed is that they want to neutralize the forces of those standing. You standing on the watch do not fall. I've seen these demons throwing darts of spiritual coolness that looks like little ice rocks.

A worker who was with me wanted to pray but was neutralized by one of these demons. Her faith had cooled and she was ceasing to walk in holiness. Those who love God walk in holiness. When one fails to walk in holiness, it is that love has cooled. There are so many churches that have ceased to live in holiness. My church worker did not have the strength to pray.

I interceded for this soul and saw one of those demons throwing a dart of spiritual paralysis. In my prayer to Jesus for this life, an angel came down from heaven and fought a war against the devil. This demon tried to resist, but the angel struck him with his sword of flaming fire and a dark liquid came out of that demon, wounded he withdrew leaving that woman in peace.

Pastors today do not pray for their flock. I intercede for the weak sheep. Those who are strengthened will go to the battlefield with me.

Jesus showed me a tank filled with a yellow substance like oil.

I asked, "What is it?"

The Lord said, "It is the anointing vessel that is reserved for all who are without oil in their lamps. The veil is torn, they have access to My presence, tell them to get that oil from Me."

I had another vision with demons snakes. They had a large tongue on two ends. Their purpose is to use the tongues of Christians to cause divisions, strife, slander, speak evil of their neighbor, persecute, speak profanity and immoral words, sexual words, and obscenities.

When I went to visit churches in other countries, I was out of the church for a month. I told the people to pray and not stop until I got back from traveling. I asked them to intercede for me on my missions. When I got to the church I was praying.

I had a vision of a young man from my church who participated in the prayers of my church. He was praying inside his home every day. His family is Christians from another church who do not follow holy doctrine. The young man's family chased him by calling him crazy and fanatical. The demons insisted on overthrowing this young man's ministry by using even his parents. He could not resist the pressure of the family and turned away. If he resisted the demons would flee from him.

The worker of my church after I interceded for her and the angel fought for her life making the demon fled. She is firm and prays hard inside her home. Another devil tore at her house and jumped in to keep her from praying. But soon he jumped out of her house, for prayer burned him. This demon was spiritually armed, but he did not have the strength to destroy her. This worker is in holiness and the flame of love kindled in her heart. She loves Jesus who renounced everything for him.

Look at her report.

My name is Évike, and I became a worker in your church. When I visited by the first time it was on one day that a woman started speaking in tongues for 5 minutes. She passed a message from the heavens, but no one understood until Pastor Robert translated the messages into our language. It was beautiful and impressive the message he translated.

At that moment I wanted to congregate there. I began to pray a lot and had a vision with a legion of demons preparing a place in hell for Pastor Robert. They have hope that they will still gain his soul.
I passed the vision to him.

I received a revelation from God before the worker Évike passed the vision she had.

The Lord said, "Watch out, for the demons set up various traps to overthrow you."

I went to visit a church where God told me to. And there was a woman who suffered from the heart and was taking medicine, but nothing good was happening for her. I prayed for her and had a vision with a sorcerer doing a work of magic with pins. This woman felt pangs in the heart and just did not die because she was an obedient Christian. She did not like to pray for finding it too sacrificial; because of that she lost the cover and was hit directly. I prayed for her and I saw spiritual pins that pierced her from the inside out of her mouth. She was freed from evil oppression.

The pastor of the church where she congregates preaches holiness, but the people did not want to leave sin. He said members said they did not have enough strength to give up sin. He invited me to do a liberation campaign in his church. I agreed to do, but for the glory of God, not mine. I do not want to use the gifts God has given me to usurp His glory. I do not want to be deified because I am just a used pot in the hands of the potter. On the first day of the campaign, I prayed a strong prayer.

I saw demons hidden inside people. They did not want to manifest, but they did not resist the fire of the Holy Spirit. They were forced to manifest and reveal their plans.

[Source: Evangelist Josivan, Mission of Nations Church, defesadafe2017.blogspot.com]

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful message. It has touched my heart. I am looking to be a member of a congregation where I can learn to pray. Your words and your dad's preaching have been an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dian Grant Amen to that sister?

      Delete
    2. You too CAN be a prayer warrior, Unknown. Try contacting this Man of God: http://bit.ly/fpoct19

      Delete
  2. We're you pastoring? IAM living in Jamaica and love to be a member of your assemble to make it in God's kingdom Holiness unto the Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for me. Brother Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother Robert where do you have your ministry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you send me your direct email. I want to do a private email to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BROTHER ROBERT,
    GRACE BE TO YOU, AND PEACE, FROM GOD our FATHER AND PEACE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
    I THANK GOD FOR YOU AND TAKEN YOUR FATHER'S HELM HERE ON EARTH. BLESSED.
    BROTHER ROBERT IF THE TRUMPET WAS TI SOUND TODAY, MY POTION WILL NOT BE THE CELESTIAL KINGDOM.
    I REALLY NEEDED DELIVERANCE. I AM UNDER ATTACK FROM THE DEVIL AND HIS LADIES OF THE SEA. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE ABODE OF THE DEAD. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME..... I WANT TO SAY MORE BUT ONLY UPON YOUR REPLY.....I AM AFRAID PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS

    ReplyDelete