Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

ALIENS UFO


ALIENS

I was a rocker and I really liked the rock music genre. My room was decorated with posters of skulls and plastic skeletons. My t-shirts were monsters and I watched a lot of horror movies. My house was decorated with monster dolls.

My life was disturbed. I could see shapes all over the house and I was suffering from insomnia. I was scared of these spirits. One of the plastic skeletons started walking and talking to me. The plastic dolls flew in front of me. Objects also flew away leaving me scared. My parents live in the house next door. I was alone seeing that natural phenomenon. The lights went out and went on and then a black smoke filled my room.

The next day I went to the Catholic church and prayed. I knelt near a saint asking for protection. I heard the saint laughing. I was scared and left the church. I was upset and told my parents everything that happened.

At night I heard someone call me in the backyard of my house. I went to see what it was. I saw a horrible creature in front of me. This demon had big eyes and looked like an alien. I just remember that a force pulled me at high speed. I was transported to another place, full of trees with no houses. That monster transported me to this place. I had no idea where that was.

I kept looking for my house stopping people on the street. I spent all night hungry and without money asking for information about my address. Until I found my house in the morning. My parents did not believe what I said.

That ET-like demon kidnapped me and left me in a place full of trees. People who say they've been abducted by UFOs are mocked. I speak to everyone who hears me. Some people who speak these things tell the truth. The problem is they think these creatures are from other planets.

Extraterrestrials are a class of demons that spread deceit on earth. They appear to people to strengthen ufologist doctrine about the existence of lives on other planets. And when someone goes through the experience that I have passed but has no spiritual discernment, they say that aliens are invading the earth making people believe in these stories.

People say they were abducted, but the term is not. They were transported to another place as I went. Satan appeared to Jesus in the wilderness and transported Him to the city then took Him to a very high hill. This is not an abduction. The demons in these ends of time are more daring and appearing for the people.

I was transported to another neighborhood away from home and could be taken to another country. I believe God did not allow them to take me to a place further.

My parents noticed that I was upset and called the pastor to pray for me. I wanted to be free from all trouble.

Before my deliverance, the demons used my dog to talk to me and possessed the decorating dolls. Even the plates and glasses of glass were moving. I was an 18-year-old who watched alien movies and drawings as well. I had extraterrestrial magazines. Everything I had was creating life. The pastor arrived at my house and I begged him to free me, I could not stand that traumatic life any longer.

The spirit of suicide was driving me to kill myself to end that suffering. The pastor prayed for me and my body did not resist and fell. He rebuked that legion that was in my body. When he cast out that evil spirit, the demon left my body and took my soul along.

This demon took me to hell, while my body was dead to the ground. I was dead, but my soul stayed in hell. Out of my eyes came tears because of the pain and suffering of that place. The pastor was surprised to see my dead body crying.

He said, "His soul is not in a good place that's why he cries." I was in hell with that demon that took me. He looked at me and laughed saying, "I have lived in you for many years. Today you have the opportunity to see me in person. I will introduce you to Satan."

MARK THOMPSON

DEMONIC APPARITION EXTRATERRESTRIALS

These demonic apparitions are another sign of Jesus' coming.

People are seeing the demons with their own eyes like an apparition of extraterrestrials. These demons are no longer invisible and begin to reveal themselves to people, others are appearing with their physical forms.

People do not understand that they are the demons and they weigh in monsters of the movies. They have no notions of the spiritual things that are happening. Demons want to be seen by people because they know they think of fairy tales and many to strengthen the lies say that elves exist.

I saw in vision when walking with the angel a spiritual curtain opening. Without understanding, I asked for an explanation to the angel who told me, "The more this curtain opens, the more demons will reveal themselves to a world that is blind and will never believe in their existence. The demons want to talk and walk among the people as human people. They do not want to be invisible. They just did not do it because God did not allow it."

When the spiritual curtains are torn the demons will take total control of the world in the reign of the Antichrist. There will be no difference between the spirit world and the earth, all the spirits will be mixed with the people. Their desires are to materialize in intelligent people to facilitate contact with people and to control them through the words of persuasion.

The angel said that Jesus has not allowed this to happen because of the prayers of the church.

That was the revealed message I had.

JUAN SALCEDO

ALIEN DEMONS TECHNOLOGY DEMONS

I came to a place in hell, where I saw an army of demons. For the first time, a voice told me, "These are alien demons." And those armies of demons went up to earth. I wanted to know what the real goals of those creatures were.

One voice said, "These are the demons of technology and science." The famous aliens I saw in many movies and drawings were gathered there. They had great brains for being intelligent and architects of evil.

I've seen demons in various forms like ant, cheap spider flies and other insect classes. They were hybrid creatures part men and insect parts. They are very intelligent and they went up to earth.

The voice told me, "These demons have modified the earth through their technological inventions."

They have transformed the forests into cities, changing the nature and the whole planet that God created in human arts. These demons are responsible for activating the intelligence of many men.

They have taught men their evil engagements, such as the making of weapons and bombs. Look how much technology is advancing.

These extraterrestrial demons are working for it. They are computer geniuses and have worked for the technological advancement to modernize the machines. Not only computers but all types of machines.

MARK THOMPSON

UFO

The angel took me in the air to see the flying saucers. They were not from another planet, technology is from the earth. The angel said that a Satanic company has manufactured flying saucers to deceive the people, making them believe that there is an alien.

HARRY BECKFORD

UFO

Jesus revealed to me the farces of the great businessmen who manufacture flying saucers to deceive the population. These discs that many have seen in the sky are not from other planets. They were secretly fabricated to augment the lie of Satan that there are extraterrestrials on other planets. This raised the faith of fanatics who believe in space monsters. It was through this that ufologist religion was created that worship the aliens.

GUILLERMO BADILLA

3 comments:

  1. Ya hey,the devil is in everything..

    All this Technology & cartoon things possessed us when we were kids, Youd think you are cool when you owned something new in the market. Little did we know that the 666 sign was upon us as kids in our spirits, it was easy for the devil to reclaim us should we have died at young age..

    All thanks to the grace & mercy of Jesus Christ. Amen..

    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya hey,the devil is in everything..

    All this Technology & cartoon things possessed us when we were kids, Youd think you are cool when you owned something new in the market. Little did we know that the 666 sign was upon us as kids in our spirits, it was easy for the devil to reclaim us should we have died at young age..

    All thanks to the grace & mercy of Jesus Christ. Amen..

    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. King yedidyah rombotJune 8, 2022 at 12:38 PM

    Amen saya dikuatkan dengan kesaksian ini

    ReplyDelete