Translate

Saturday, July 11, 2020

ANNIE

ACCUSING SPIRITS AND GOD'S JUDGMENTS IN THE AFTERLIFE

Welcome, God's children. I am Annie, a 62-year-old intercessor in our local church and I work in women’s ministries.

The Lord gave me the message of grace for my nation and bordering countries. I'm not a prophet, but the Lord speaks to me in an audible voice all the time when He wants.

When our Bishop was alive, the Lord Jesus came to me and gave me a message for him. The Lord said that our church belonged to Him and that without sound doctrine and worship, the church was dead. The Lord warned that the church was drifting away from apostolic and sound doctrine. He asked me to tell the pastor to return to sound doctrine and biblical gospel.

Quickly I went to try and see the pastor and I delivered to him the message.

The latter said, "I would let you deliver the warning of the Lord to the congregation as His people are no longer living in His standard.”

But the bishop failed to do so.

After his death, the Lord gave me a second message for the city of Bethel ministry, which is our church. I was sleeping when I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “The foundation is wrong. It is not right. Go tell pastor Moses that he should return the old foundation for I am not there.”

I tried to talk to the pastor, but I was never able to meet him. I mean, I was not allowed, but I did what I was supposed to do. Our church has deviated from sound doctrine.

Then the Lord Jesus sent me to preach the gospel all over the nation and in the bordering countries. On that day, the Lord asked me to get a sheet of paper and He began to list a long number of villages and little cities over the country where I was to deliver the message He gave me.

Brother, this experience was not in a dream. I was neither dead nor asleep nor having a dream or vision. In fact, on that day, I was sleeping on my bed.

All of a sudden, I heard someone telling me, "Annie, wake up.”

Actually, I felt like there were human hands that were pushing my body in order to wake me up.

When I woke, I could not see the Lord Jesus Himself. However, His presence was there. And He spoke to me in an audible voice.

When the Lord woke me up. He told me, "Annie, I don't want to give you this message in a dream or vision for you will not understand and no one will explain this message to you. I want you to be awake. I want your intelligence to be active so that you can get the message very clearly.”

I remember when the Lord woke me up, I was still lying on my bed in my room. Suddenly, I saw that my bedroom was illuminated by an intense light, and I got scared for I never encountered this kind of light before. Out of fear, I closed my eyes and covered myself with my blanket.

However, this great light was penetrating the cover and flashes of light were reaching my eyes though I was covered. I was under the cover when I felt two hands pulling me up out of the cover.

I could not see the Lord who made me sit down on my bed like a child. I mean, those hands made me sit precisely the way mothers would get their babies to sit when they are teaching them to sit by themselves.

Quickly, I felt that the Lord was holding me on the hip. I wondered why.

The Lord said, "I am doing this because I don't want you to run away when you see what I will show you.”

The Lord asked me, "What are you seeing?”

Quickly, I saw that the wall of my bedroom had turned into a huge screen. I did not see the Lord but I could hear His audible voice very clearly. When the wall of my bedroom turned into a screen, I began to watch a scene of a mountainous region. In fact, I saw two hills separated by a road.

When I looked at the hill, on my left side, I saw a group of people that were dressed in black. I could not see their hands and their feet that were covered. They were dressed in hoodie clothes.

When I looked at the hill on my right-hand side, I saw a group of people that were dressed in white and they had crowns on their heads. I was stunned by the brightness of their garments for I have never seen this kind of white color on the earth.

The Lord said, "The group of people you see that are dressed in black are giant spirits of Hell. They are the accusing spirits. Whenever My children fail to separate from the world, and when you are keeping the property of the enemy, when death comes, your deeds will follow you and accusation will rise from demons against you in the afterlife. This is the call for separation from the world and the things of the world for whoever loved the world the love of the Father is not in him.” (1 John 2:15)

The Lord said, "The people that are dressed in resplendent white on the right side are My angels that lead the overcomers to the place of rest of the paradise of God.”

The Lord said, "The message that I am giving you is in the book of Revelation. I am coming soon and My rewards with Me. The sub point of this message is the journey between life and death.”

The Lord said, "I will show you the road of the dead for whenever a man dies on the earth, he is gonna walk alone on this road. The deceased soul will go to his eternal destination, which is either to the abode of the dead or the place of rest. When a deceased soul is walking in the road of the dead and does not encounter the accusation of the giant spirit, he will surely enter the place of rest, for he has nothing that belongs to the enemy. He has lived a life of separation and exclusion from the world, and My angel will take him to the paradise of God.”

Brother, I was observing the way of the dead between the two hills when suddenly I saw our national gospel singer Sister Mary. It was made known to me that she had led many souls to God with her songs. She saved many souls with her songs. When she was walking in the road of the deads I saw the bright angels of God surrounding her in order to receive her. Quickly I saw the angels of God and the singer Mary singing a popular song of worship of the singer brother Alain. They were singing and dancing, moving towards the place of rest. They were dancing precisely the way we dance. This song is sung in our country a lot.

All of a sudden, I saw a giant spirit the accuser rushing down the hill to the road of the dead, where the angels and Sister Mary were singing.

They stood before the angels and they said, "This woman is not yours for she belongs to us.”

They began to accuse the gospel singer. At that moment I saw giant spirits coming up with artificial hair. They came with eyelashes. They also came with artificial nails. This whole thing was like a court of law.

These demons accused Sister Mary of using these accessories during her life on the earth.

They told God’s angels, “This singer used our property on the earth. She failed to separate from our items.”

Brother, I saw these giant spirits projecting the life of Sister Mary on a screen and they began to accuse her.

They said to the angels of God, “This servant had dark skin when she was faithful to God. But when she began to do our bidding, she bleached her skin in order to correct God who gave her dark skin. She wanted light skin, therefore she went on to correct God.”

The demon highlighted the hole in the ear of Sister Maria for earring and they said, "She would not be able to return the flesh she has removed in order to use earring.”

1 Peter 3:3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold or putting on fine apparel.

But this lady has been trying to correct God. Then I observed the giant spirit coming up with lady pants that the gospel singer was wearing on the earth and they began to accuse her of breaking the law according to what is written in Deuteronomy 22:5, A woman must not wear men's clothing nor a man wear women's clothing for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

When I watched the screen I saw ladies wearing miniskirts that expose their bodies. They wore shorts. These skirts and pants were tight.

The demon of hell said to God’s angels, “This is the fashion trend this singer was using.”

These demons read the passage of the scripture in 1 Timothy 2:9, I also want the women to dress modestly with decency and propriety adorning themselves not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes.

Finally, these unclean spirits asked the angels of the Lord, “Do you still think she is yours? We don't have any problem with you. We gave you one scripture after the other to prove that she has been using our property. She failed to separate from the trend and fashion that belong to us.”

The angels could not protest for the Bible was condemning Sister Mary. The angels handed the soul of this gospel singer to the giant spirit of Hell.

At that moment the Lord said to me, "My children are doing this because of the body member I gave them. If I remove the hair from their head, they will struggle to use artificial hair. They will struggle to use eyelash if I remove their natural eyelash, they will struggle to use artificial nail if I remove the natural nails in their fingers.”

The Lord said, "If any of My daughters want to enter the road of the paradise of God, she must keep My word, she must pay attention to My word. Otherwise, she will face accusations from unclean spirits. Anyone using the property of the enemy will face the accusing spirits in the afterlife.”

When the gospel singer went to the abode of the dead, I saw another scene on the screen. In fact, I saw a man walking in this way of the deads. He was a pastor, and he was received by the angels. As they were walking on this road of the deads I saw a giant spirit landing before them.

They told the angels of the Lord, “This soul belongs to us.”

They pointed to two incisions on his body. They told the angels, “These tattoos and incision belong to us.”

Then they read God's Word in Leviticus 19 verse 28, which says, You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor put any marks on you. I am the Lord.

The Angel of Hell took this pastor to the place of torment.

Then I saw another deceased soul walking the way of the dead. This was a lady who was an intercessor and she was received by the angels of God. However, the giant demon began to accuse her and claim her soul. They brought clothes that belonged to this intercessor.

They told the angels of God, “This lady is supposed to be yours, but she went to visit the place of a native doctor. On that day when she consulted the native doctor, she wore these particular clothes that we have here in our deposition as the evidence for whenever God’s people attend native doctors and mystics, we keep the evidence. We keep the clothes they were wearing on that day as evidence of a violation of God’s law. We even have the date this sister visited the mystic.”

These demons went to read Leviticus 19:30-31, You must keep My Sabbath and have reverence for My sanctuary. I am the Lord. You must not turn to mediums or spiritists. Do not seek them out, or you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.”

The Lord said to me, "Tell My daughters, this is the end time This is night time. They must be faithful to their assemblies. They must stop changing churches for many other churches that do not belong to Me. There are many satanic pastors initiating their members. I am the Giver of grace. I give My people grace and ability so that they might serve the local church. Many are rebelling against their pastors.”

The Lord showed me a Bible with a wire. The Lord said, "The world is the believer, but the wire is the preacher of the Bible, that is, the believers receive electric energy from the wire. Whenever people leave the church, they are disconnected from the wire and they are cut off and they are empty. When people leave the church, they go out empty. They joined false preachers who are in agreement with demons. They can prophesy and it will come to pass. These predictions of false prophets come to pass but they are not Mine. Many are following prophecies and they are joining false prophets. They are being initiated.”

The Lord said, "Tell My children to remain in their assembly. Tell them to walk in sanctification, then they can ask Me whatever they want. I will reveal to them the mystery about their problems. If they can seek Me I will talk to them directly, they would hear My voice, but many are wondering. Hebrews 13 verse 17, Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they watch over your souls as those who must give an account. Do not follow people rebelling against their pastors. There is a curse on them.”

Then a new scene appeared on the screen where I saw people arresting a thief. The Lord said, "This thief will not reach the place of rest because his action is apparent. But there are people that are thieves in terms of measure and accounting. They are dishonest. They are salesmen that want to make more profit. As a result, they steal from their customers." 

Leviticus 19:36, You shall have honest scales, honest weights, an honest ephah, and an honest hin. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.

Then a scene appeared on the screen. I saw a man that was beaten because of witchcraft. He has killed many people.

The Lord said, “Yes, he is a witch and he has killed people and he is going to the abode of the deads. But there are also witches that I want to show you for they killed people. These are people that are killing babies through abortion and contraception. They are witches, you don't know the number of innocent children they have killed. I told humanity in Genesis to multiply themselves but not to kill by abortion and contraception.”

“In Gen 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore He slew him also.”

“Likewise, many men are ejaculating outside their wives.”

The Lord said, “Go tell My people I am not happy about men ejaculating and spilling their seed away from their wives’ bodies and I am not happy about abortion and contraceptive methods including condoms. This is a crime.”

Then the Lord said, “Let me show you how they are aborted.”

I saw on the screen many babies with a lot of blood in their mouths.

The Lord said, “The blood that you see is the blood that comes out of the mother when the mother aborts the baby.”

Then I saw another baby having medication in his mouth.

The Lord said, “This happened in abortion when the mother takes medication to abort.”

The Lord then showed me a baby holding a pill and contraception.

The Lord said, “Whether the baby is killed from abortion or killed through contraception, we are dealing with the same situation. Those who kill through abortion are not different from those who kill through contraception. They are both murderers.”

The Lord said, "Aborted babies are not different from babies that are victims of contraception. They are all human beings.”

The Lord said, "The mathematics of children is in My hand. That is why I am angry against those who are aborting and using contraceptive. If it were in the hand of the doctor there will not be barren women for the doctor would have taken the baby from one womb and transfer them to another.”

The Lord Jesus said, "When men and women are married, I know in advance the number of the babies they would have, whether it is 5 or 10. You will tell Christian couples, if I have planned for them to have 5 or 10 children, they must let My will be done. They must deliver the children that I have planned for them. They should not use contraceptives to stop or control birth. They must have normal sex without contraceptives and condoms, for I have planned in advance the number of children they are supposed to have. If they go on resorting to contraceptive in order to stop a child that was to be born, this is a crime. These children dying as a result of contraceptives and condoms are not different from aborted children because they were in My plan. I am the One in control of birth. However, if My children don't want to have more babies, they should pray and ask Me. I will hear their prayer and I will stop the formation of the baby and the pregnancy. They should not use contraceptives and men must not ejaculate away from their wives like Onan. And they must not resort to contraceptives and condoms in order to stop the pregnancy.”

The Lord told me, “Warn ladies that those who abort will die in the process. This is the punishment I have to agree with. I will personally punish them. Warn women that use contraceptives that they will suffer cancer. This will be My punishment.”

Then a new scene was projected on the screen. And I saw a deceased woman walking in the way of the deads. She was received by the angels of God. She was a deacon. But the giant spirit began to abuse the deacon and they told the angels that she is a murderer. They said to God's angels, “We have to take her away because of abortion.

In fact, the woman died as a result of abortion. The baby she aborted was taken to heaven, but she ended up to the abode of the dead. 

In the year 2014, the Lord sent me to a village where I brought His message against abortion and contraception for the people were opposed to this message of the Lord. The local church pastor that received me was scared for my security. He told me that the people of the village will assault me if I continue to preach against abortion and contraception again, for they were already offended. The pastor was afraid and he hired a security officer to accompany me in the work of evangelism.

I took my megaphone and began to deliver the message to the residents of this little village. When I had left the city, many ladies went on to abort despite the warning of the Lord and they died. It was the Lord’s punishment that I announced in that village. There were so many deaths that the villagers looked for me, but I was not there. When I returned to this village, I warned them again against abortion and contraception.

I was watching this screen when the content changed. I saw abandoned children in the street, they have become abandoned.

The Lord said, "These children you see don't have mothers. It's when their fathers had divorced their mothers, their problems began. And these fathers remarried other women. Most of these stepmothers refused to accept and love these children. Many of these children are destroyed because of the abusive treatment they received in the homes of their parents. They became abandoned children.”

Then the Lord warned that ladies that lose their virginity would be attached to men who took away their virginity, for there will be blood covenant and this is the cause of fornication.

The Lord then began to talk to me about the matrimonial bed.

The Lord said, "Women who often refuse their husbands in bed are not entering the kingdom of heaven. When you often refuse your man in bed, since he will not be able to bear this for long, he will go out to sleep with other women. Many women are sending their husbands out to commit fornication. They will not enter the kingdom of God.”

The Lord said, "Men are fragile for they are made of dust. But women are not made from dust. They are made from men’s bone and men’s flesh, thus they are stronger than men. The role of women is to sustain their family and to seek My face in order to save their family. But many of My servants are falling because of their wives’ character.”

Exodus 22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child.

The Lord wants to warn against people who would mistreat the orphan and people who plunder the orphan.

The Lord said, "I will punish men and women who dispossessed the orphan and these men would die and their children will become orphans.”

I saw this happening in my city. I remember a man of God who was a member of the army, and he was also a commander. He was poisoned in this city.

I said, "Lord, why did you let your servant die? Yet it is written that they will take poison and it would not harm them.”

The Lord said to me, "Annie, you have to shut up. You don't know what you are talking about. This man has stolen the money and goods of the orphans and the widows and has failed to confess.”

I was quiet when I heard this.

Then the Lord said to me, "Do you remember My servant, the gospel singer who died because of poison? In truth, the poison could not kill him. He was poisoned many times. But he asked me for rest. That is why I allowed him to die. Had he not asked me to die, I would not have allowed him to die. He is now in the place of rest.”

The Lord showed me a group of singers that was used by the government in order to poison this singer and there was blood in their hands.

I saw on this screen people carrying heavy barrels of beer.

The Lord said, "These people are not passing to the place of rest because of beer. Hab 2:15 Woe to him who gives his neighbor drink, pouring out your wineskin, and also making him drunk, that you may look on their nakedness! Isa 5:11 Woe to those who rise up early in the morning to go after strong drink; tarrying in the twilight while wine inflames them! 12 And the lyre, and the harp, the timbrel, and pipe, and wine, are at their feasts; but they do not regard the work of Jehovah. Yea, they do not see the work of His hands.”

The Lord said, "Tell the people that whoever wants to change let them change. Those who are not actively seeking eternal life will not pass the road of the dead successfully.”

1 comment:

  1. Lord god almighty have mercy on me. I am sorry for all i have done

    ReplyDelete