Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2020

HENRY GRUVER OF USA 1

 SUPERNATURAL TRANSLATION IN THE LAST DAYS


An interview between Steve Quayle and Henry Gruver.


Henry: Amen. Yeah, for about two and a half years, I have been wrestling with the Lord over this. I told the Lord, “I have been traveling and flying so many years now all over the world.”


Steve: How many years have you been traveling? And how many miles do you think you've traveled since 1982?


I have been flying all over the world in 54 nations, and I don't mind flying so much. It's just sitting all those hours, and then it's wasting all this time going through security. If they choose, they go through everything, you got to pull it all out and then repack it and then you got to pull your clothes out of the suitcase, and they've been through them and they're all wrinkled. And I'm sorry, it's just that's my gripe.


Okay, that's where they're taking you out of here.


Yeah, they pull your little six-ounce tube of toothpaste that has maybe two ounces left, and it's rolled up and they say we're confiscating that. You know what I mean?


I said, “What do you mean, it can't have three ounces.”


It's six pounds, but they say six ounces. So they confiscated my toothpaste.


Okay, well, anyhow, all of that builds up to my complaining for about two years, two and a half years to the Lord, saying, “Lord, in Your word, You said, don't take two coats, two pair of shoes or a purse? Why don't you just start transporting me, translating me across the Earth? And put me there, and I'll go and I'll do my work and then translate me back home. And your Word says in the last days, and you know, I don't know why we do it, Steve. But we're, we're all guilty. We quote the Word of God to the Word of God. You know what I mean?


Absolutely.


Isn't it kind of weird when, if you're quoting what I've done in my life to try to legitimize my stand? Well, then I had been doing that with the Lord for about two and a half years, and I'm walking back and forth in my hotel room up in Seattle.


And this is last July, all of a sudden, I heard a voice. I'm walking back and I turned from the bathroom and the entrance door to my room. And I hear this voice.


And it says, “Stop limiting Me!”


And I spun around, and I looked, and nobody's there. I expected a strong person to be standing right behind me. Nobody's there. I go, and I looked in the bathroom. I go and opened the door into the hallway, looking both ways in the hallway. Nobody's there.


And I turned around and I said, “Father, did You say that to me?”


Um, I'm a little scared. Now to be honest with you, I'm kind of trembling. I'm thinking, “I've never had You speak like that to me. You really rebuked me.”


And He said, “Yes, you are limiting Me. You don't understand what I mean, in the scriptures that you quoted to Me, but I'm going to show you.”


And instantly, I don't know if I was transported, or it was a vision, I don't know. I was on my feet, standing there in the room. Instantly, I am before, like, millions of people around the world are before me. And I'm only appearing in front of one. And I speak to that one or just touch them and they're instantly healed. And I disappear. And now I'm over here with one, two or three, I'm speaking to them, and I'm done. And boom, I'm transported somewhere else. And in seconds of time, I have stood before so many people and now I'm standing back in my room.


And the Lord speaks to me and He says, “You see, that is what that means. You have just been asking Me to transport you to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, because you're tired of all this traveling overseas, then you can go back on with the person that scheduled you and you can do your teaching, preaching, and all that. That is what in the last days I will do a quick work and cut it short.”


Wow! And I fell on my face trembling and repenting, recognizing I have been limiting God in this mind of mine of the interpretation of His word.


Wow, that's that's a pretty astonishing, miraculous object lesson.


I'm still shaking talking about it.


When you share this stuff, Henry with people, you know, you've been all over. I don't know I would say this if I were to, to define what happens with you. You get to be like the point man to show the rest of people what God can do and will do.


Do you have any experience with supernatural translation? Share your experience in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Слава Господу, хм Вряд-ли это правда? Трудно поверить

    ReplyDelete