Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

AUGUSTO MAQUENGO 3

SOUL TIES

When I was about to turn 20 years of age, I was an English teacher in a private school where I taught six different classes; and in each class, I had one girlfriend. This means that I had 12 girlfriends excluding those I had from outside the school. Because of sexual perversion and impurity, I became a habitation of several demonic spirits and hateful birds.

I remember that after I gave myself to Christ and started seeking deliverance the Lord showed me a vision. In the vision, I saw a bed where I was laying with a girlfriend and around the bed several demons dancing around and when I finished the activity, they redoubled themselves into two by two. They seemed to have been 20 and became a pair of 40 demons. 20 of those entered my life and 20 others into the girl who was with me.

Then I saw Revelations 18: 2-3 which says: With a mighty voice he shouted: “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

As you can see, I established several soul ties with girls that I contaminated many with dragons and serpents and detestable birds. Brethren, when you sleep with a woman, you become a cage of evil and impurity by drinking the wine of sexual impurity. Girls or boys who go around messing up in impurity are seriously doing the devil’s evangelism.


2 comments:

  1. 1 Corinthians 6:15-19
    _Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
    _What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
    But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
    _Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
    _What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    _____
    Not just with prostitutes,, we often say we building relationships when we Date people around, with sexual encounters inplace & all iMmorals..

    Boyfriend & girlfriend issue is a sin when the is sex & fantasiEs..

    Women Pray alot for a Good marriage/husband if you cannot contain the desire..
    Men seek to marry if the desire be burning..
    _That Was Paul In 1 Cor 7v1-40… .

    Mandla.MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete