Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

EUROPE

EUROPE

The Holy Spirit revealed to me how the situation of the churches in Norway is. I saw a spiritual coldness within each denomination of that country. This spiritual ice is on all the churches of Europe. They formerly had great men of God who helped to spread the gospel to the world. Today Europe looks like a valley of dry bones in need of revival, the cause of its spiritual decline was the financial, industrial and technological development of Europe, comfort has made Christians there to indulge in the commodity. Europe needs to be shaken to that people will remember Jesus, Europe must be brought to its knees before God.

The Holy Spirit has revealed to me that it has a little harvest of souls in Europe and that they need a spiritual awakening! Jesus is returning. Europe has great theological knowledge but they are dead in the letters and works, their biblical understandings will not save but their intimacy with God, knowledge is worth nothing without communion with God. It is necessary to have an action to seek God in spirit and truth, God requires a change in the attitude of Europeans towards Him. Europeans have to re-evangelize with the power of God as they once did. Satan is taking advantage of this ease, he knows their weaknesses and attacks the weaknesses of Europeans.

KENZO ATSUSHI NORWAY

I was once praying to God for my country, Russia and all Europe and I said for the Lord that the revival began in Europe through Martin Luther. The Lord used this man to open the eyes of the people. He translated the Bible to other peoples' languages so that they could understand the word. But today I tell the brethren, the great cathedrals that have the capacity to receive crowds are empty.

I had a vision of a fireball moving away from Europe. Every time that ball went away two phenomena happened. I will tell the first phenomenon where my body cooled and my fingers hardened. I could not move my hand nor my legs. In this vision I saw several ice statues, but they are of people who froze and stayed that way. The Lord told me the cold of the world entered the churches of Europe and froze their hearts and is taking all the love for Him and for His word. Their spiritual lives are paralyzed. The Lord said: the ball that you saw my servant is the revival that is moving away from this place. They rejected my heat because of the money and the good life that these countries had. They think they do not need Me. Europe has started to cool because of the technology that developed. As cities offered more comfort to their residents, the people became cold and comfortable.

I made a mission in Europe, in gigantic but dry cathedrals. The Lord showed me coffins of people and said that they are spiritually dead.

The Lord said: “I will raise these people from the midst of the dead, bow their hearts and humble themselves to Me.”

Many churches of prosperity from outside Europe have tried to open their churches within Europe to see if it attracts the people, but the people are rich and do not have need of more money. What happened was that no one appeared in those churches because everything that was offered by the churches, the people already had. The churches of prosperity closed and left. I say the people of Europe do not need money. The people need God, reconciliation, love, simplicity, a pure and true gospel. If their hearts are locked in money we will preach so that their hearts let go of the money and they release and they return to be those people who initiated the first revival.

Another phenomenon that happened was when the fireball began to move away from Europe. In the vision Europe was dark. That ball of fire was like the sun of noon around me. I saw everything darken. I could not see anything else, for the darkness of that place would not let me see anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment