Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

EVANGELIST AYRON BAXSTER OF SARAWAK MALAYSIA

  I SAW LESBIANS, GAYS, BISEXUALS, AND TRANSGENDERS (LGBT) IN HELL


This is my testimonial about hell, which I saw in my vision one night somewhere in the year 2010.


Joel 2:28 (NKJV) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.


In the vision, I saw myself standing on very dry and barren ground when suddenly the ground split. The split ground made me fall into a dark space. Not long after that, a light came like a fireball from one side of the place and heading towards me. However, the fire could do nothing to me. After the place was brightened by the fire, I could see lots of vessels of different kinds and sizes fifteen meters away from me. The vessels are the pits where they were placed. At that time God opened my vision so I can see through from the front that the pits looked like vessels.


To my astonishment, I could hear lots of eerie human noises and voices but I could not see anybody around. Suddenly, while I was still astonished by what had happened, ten meters away from my left side, appeared a figure like a human and I could see the figure had horns and a horrible face. It held a trident and was laughing non-stop like it was having a joyful moment.


Looking at me it said, “Man, go over there”, then it laughed again, louder. My body lifted without me realizing it and I flew over above the vessels I saw before. Inside the vessels were lots of humans, men with men and women with women, and in the bigger vessels I could see three persons – two men with one woman, and two women with one man. The vessels were very small and if they were a little bigger, there would be lots of humans in it. My brothers and sisters in Christ, it was a horrible thing to hear such screams, cries, and weeping.


I could see their rotten bodies covered with mold. Their bodies were bluish-purple in color, burnt in the vessels with fierce fire when the fire came from the other side of the place. I could see them stretching their hands and trying to reach for me, begging me to save them. My body kept on flying over the place and I found that the place was very large and has lots and lots of vessels of various sizes. 


Suddenly, my body stopped flying right above one empty vessel and the figure that I saw just now was standing beside me. Using the trident it pulled and forced me to enter the empty vessel. Only God knows, fear soon took over me. 


My brothers and sisters in Christ, it was hurting and painful being in the vessel and still I could hear the horrible laughter from the figure. I could feel the vessel was getting hotter when the fire came to the vessel where I was placed.


My brothers and sisters in Christ, a thought came to my mind, “Am I dead and sent to hell?” My mind was distracted, feeling pain and hotter than hot that cannot be imagined in our world. 


I uttered the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. When the figure heard me utter ‘Jesus Christ’ for the first time, it impaled me with the trident. It seemed so angry and showed no mercy to me. I kept on calling ‘Jesus Christ’ and for the third time I called, a brilliant and bright light suddenly shone on me and took me away from the place.


After that, I heard a voice saying to me, “My son, you have gone to that place. Tell the world what you have seen and went through exists and is true. This is Me, Jesus Christ that says this to you.”


My brothers and sisters in Christ, I could feel peace in my heart and I could feel that I have been healed of my fear. My brothers and sisters in Christ, the light came from our Lord Jesus Christ, but I was unable to see His face and body. I was only able to see the bright light but was unable to stare at it. However, I knew it was Jesus Christ when I heard Him talk to me. Then, once again I heard the voice saying, “Remember, My son.” 


Then I came to my senses and pondered upon the experience that I had gone through, it so real. I kept on thinking, “Who were those people in the jars that I saw just now?”


Those people that I saw in the vision were those involved in homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, and also transgenderism. I saw them in hell.


Romans 1:27 (NKJV) Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”


1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites*, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.”


* 1 Corinthians 6:9 The words “nor homosexuals [Gk malakos, or effeminate], nor sodomites [Gk arsenokoites]” translate two Greek words that refer to the passive and active participants in homosexual acts.


[Source : isawtheminhell.blogspot.com]

1 comment:

  1. The devil does not play. He attacks kids from a young age about this issue of gayIsm & lesbianism..
    This Is because of Parents ignoring to teach kids Gods way from a young age, leaving them to decide their lifes while young instead of feeding them the commandments of God..

    What shal we say then, the demon be Huge in a person about this issue since changing the look fell in place. ..

    ReplyDelete