Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

CATHOLIC POPE

POPE IN HELL

Jesus said Catholicism is in covenant with the spirit of death. Then the Lord showed me the Pope John Paul II in hell. He has a huge snake around his neck. Jesus said, "No Catholic will ever enter heaven because this church is in occultism and is in covenant with death."

The Lord said, "I am not in this church because of the blood of the saints and occultism." Then we left the pope.

VICTOIRE AFANGBEDZI

POPE VISITS THE MARINE KINGDOM

I was already in the submarine world under the ocean, the water had already disappeared. I could only see this beautiful urban and metropolitan city that was well populated. The city was big and swarming with people. After some time the queen came to greet me; she was accompanied by beautiful girls who took me to her palace. A wine of honor was served for my arrival, but it was human blood. Then the queen of the coast questioned me about the reason for my visit. I told her it was just a courtesy call. She asked me to wait for a little because she was receiving the "only son", that is to say, the Pope, who also visited the kingdom of waters that day.

FELICIEN MULOPWE 2

POPE RECOGNIZED AS PRESIDENT OF THE UN BY SATAN

In the political realm, it was decided that one day the pope should be openly recognized as president of the UN. We all know the Secretaries General of this organization, but the president of this organization is not known to the public although he exists, and it is kept secret. He is the pope, his identity is hidden to prevent people from identifying him with the beast and the false prophet revealed in Revelation 13. But in this meeting, the devil decided that he will be publicly recognized as president of this organization.

FELICIEN MULOPWE 3

BEAST ANTICHRIST VATICAN POPE CATHOLIC CHURCH TRIBULATION

Jesus showed me a monster with several heads that came up from the depths of the earth. That monster went to Italy and sat on the throne of the Vatican. And then that terrible creature was transfigured into a pope. He united all religions through a new ecumenical law. The churches that did not accept and refused this agreement were persecuted, because the decree gave powers to the Vatican.

After this vision, Lord Jesus told me to return to my body. I returned to the earth and was in my house. I prayed to God and said, "Lord, what do these visions of the Vatican mean?"

Jesus told me that the church will not rise before the signs are fulfilled. I want to tell the church that the servants of God will see the antichrist. This is going to be the biggest sign of Jesus' return. And many upon seeing the antichrist will awaken in their prayers and the last revival will come upon those chosen who will be raptured. The church will go through the tribulation.

Jesus answered me, "Son, after so many revelations about the church, you still have doubts. I talked to you so much and you still did not understand." After this message, I meditated on the word of God.

MICHAEL WATSON

No comments:

Post a Comment