Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2020

BROTHER JORGE 2

BRAZILIAN EX SATANIST COMES TO CHRIST: THE LIGHT EMANATING FROM CHRISTIANS
Part 2

One day, when it was midnight, we were getting ready to do a ritual in some kind of path when we heard music and chanting. I asked the others, “Why is the music and singing at this time of night and in this remote place? It will prevent us from concentrating.”

One of my companions replied, "They are Christians, they are having a vigil of prayers and praises.”

These people sang and prayed loudly. I then asked what we were going to do.

They replied, "We can't be seen, let's stay silent and wait for them to pass.”

It was out of the question for me to wait.

I had just discovered the power of orishas (higher demons). I felt strong and invincible, I wanted to face these Christians. It was then that I summoned a spirit that I had known in Angola, during my mystical internship.

I approached the Christians. They were very focused and fervent and they advanced towards the path in our direction. As they were just a few more steps from us, the spirit that I had summoned fled. Most of the spirits present with us also ran away. After this observation my companions fled to the forest, asking me to do the same. I hid myself. I watched these Christians go by without them realizing our presence.

In my ignorance and naivety, as I realize it today, I was working with several orishas (higher demons), some of whom were black. These black orishas were causing me a lot of trouble. From there I started not to like black men in general. Now in this group of Christians, who were singing in the paths in the middle of the night, I saw several black men, filled with the Holy Spirit. Wizards can see this type of thing.

Just one of the black men passing near the place we abandoned to take refuge in the forest said, "Stop! There is something evil here.”

He called out the name of Jesus, he called out the blood of Jesus.

From where I was standing I could see his forehead. His forehead was shining, his forehead was very bright in the middle of the night. 

Exodus 34:29 When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the Lord. 30 When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him. 

2 Corinthians 3:7  But if the ministry of death, having been engraved in letters in stone was with glory (so that the sons of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses because of the glory of his face), which was being done away; 8  shall not the ministry of the Spirit be with more glory? 

I wanted to put a spell on him, to burn him. But I was asked to calm down because with one sentence this man could annihilate all the spirits and protections placed in me.

I don't know if these Christians saw the light they gave off. It looked like it was noon and not midnight, so strong was the light they gave off. Yet a few meters away, we were in the darkness hidden with our spirits. These Christians had no weapons on them, but we considered them extremely armed and dangerous, to the point where we had to humble ourselves by flight and hiding until they all left.

One day at the beach, three men in suits and ties arrived. I was laughing at them when they approached me then. Among them, a black man. It was precisely the black man that spotted me. He slowly approached me, filled with the Holy Ghost. At that time I was wearing 72 tattoos on me. Before he got too close to me, I asked him to stop.

"What do you want?"

"I want to give you a word from God. Jesus loves you, He has a plan for your life.”

"Who told you that I want your plan? I have my own mind, that's enough for me, and then I think you're crazy. It's a hot day, everyone is enjoying the beach and you annoy people with your suit, your tie and your little flyers on your Jesus.”

Everyone around laughed. At that moment, this man's lips began to move. I asked what he was doing, someone replied, "He is praying!”

I was very brave, I was not afraid of anything, yet without reason, my legs began to tremble, a fear suddenly invaded me. I was scared but I also had hatred. I hated this black man. His way of looking bothered me, his way of speaking, of standing bothered me.

I finally released him, "Little Christian, if you don't get out of here, I'm going to beat you up!!!”

There I recited to him all my titles obtained in occultism. I wanted him to know that he was in front of a great sorcerer and that he should fear me.

The Christian told me, "Your private and professional life is none of my business. I have come to fulfill my mission, which is to tell you that Jesus loves you. He has the power to free you from the clutches of Satan.”

"Out of my sight, my patience has run out!”

He smiled.

"Why are you smiling, you want me to beat you up?"

"Who are you demon?! I am doing the work of God, the Blood of Jesus has power!”

Because of these words, my body was shaking more and more. I had never lost control of my body so much before. When the young man asked my body to stop, my body stopped shaking. They left, I was perplexed. This man showed me that everything I had on me was worth nothing in front of the authority he had.

In 1986 I was already considered the 4th most powerful wizard in the country. I was cold and calculating. I had progressed enormously in the various occult sciences, I had climbed the ranks of several different branches.

At that time, I could see a person and know, without them telling me, his name. I developed this technique by going a second time to the African continent.

There are several things that I must confide. Several have asked me the question. Since 1987 a lot has changed in society regarding the media. That year we started to introduce a lot of fetishes and witchcraft to TV and video games.

Things are much more covered up than you can imagine, but believe me, we have introduced witchcraft in entertainment and culture massively. I have been involved in bringing the power of darkness into homes. Pray a lot, that these things don't come into your house.

Paul spoke of the struggle not against flesh and blood, that is, not against visible enemies and neighbors. If we invest money in sturdy doors to secure houses and apartments so that no thieves can get in, the Bible tells you, that's nothing because dark spirits can still come in and that 'is much worse. You don't know because you can't see them. You are not securing your homes against these things, which come in to take away peace from homes and much more.

For we do not struggle against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against authorities, against the princes of this dark world, against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

Claim the authority of Christ against these things. I have known many fearful Christians, Christians who are afraid of occult forces, Christians who cannot even pass by a cemetery for fear of the spirits. This fear does not come from God but from Satan. He uses it to have a hold on you. Dogs attack more when they detect your sweat, your fear gives them encouragement to attack you because they know you are weak. The Devil does the same. He may be restless, but you're stronger in Christ. If you get scared, he will redouble his efforts to make you so afraid that you don't even think of Christ. Learn to overcome these fears and use the authority freely available to you in the Blood shed on the Cross.

I was at the top of my "art" at that time. It was then that the protective spirit that I served, said to me, "You have already served me a lot. I'm going to ask you one more thing, you must "open your head" for the Queen.”

Any great wizard knows what that means. If you open up to this entity, you automatically become homosexual. I told her I wasn't interested. I had several wizarding colleagues who had become homosexual in relation to this entity. The thought of becoming gay was very repulsive to me. When you accept these categories of spirits, they have the power to change your sexual orientation. If you are a woman, you can even become a prostitute and you will never be able to satisfy your sexual desires.

My protective spirit insisted. I said no.

It was then that she got angry, and said to me, "You are my slave, my horse, you will!”

I got scared, but I tried to negotiate again, I asked her if there was not a solution, another way out.

She brought together several other spirits, then she told me their decisions.

"If you manage to find a woman who falls in love with you and who marries you, then you will not have to take this obligatory step. You have exactly 90 days to make a woman love and marry you. You have neither the right to use fetishes, nor magic, nor money to achieve your ends. The woman should not know that you are rich or that you have property. She must love you as you are.”

Today, I am a very beautiful mixed race. But at that time… I wasn't beautiful at all, I was loathsome.

Remember, I was not allowed to wash, not to use perfumes or deodorants, not to cut my hair, not to comb my hair, not to brush my teeth with a toothbrush, not to eat normally… I was thin, ugly, repulsive, I smelled like a goat. It was a way of binding me, of trapping me, so that the spirits could use me anyhow they want.

Who would want to marry me under these conditions?! I was a drug user. Because of my profession, I had a full criminal record. I was watched by the police. However, I had to immediately start looking for a wife, to buy my freedom from the devil. I really felt entrapped by those I served, the spirits.

Every girl I approached ran away. 30 days have passed, the girls were still running away from me. 30 more days, same thing. I entered into despair. I didn't want to become effeminate.

I then thought that I had to get drunk a lot, take the car, drive at high speed to kill myself. I walked into a bar where I carried out my plan to drink to the limit.

In the morning, I thought, "I'm going to kill myself, I'm going to kill myself.”

I asked for the bill, I paid. While the bar boy was cashing the money, I thought about how I was going to die. It was then that a voice deep in my being said to me, "Jorge, don't do that! Your life has value to Me.”

I knew it was God. But I was like, "God? What do you mean God cares for me? For people like me?"

It was then that I heard for the second time, "Jorge, don't touch your life!”

I returned home, confused, I couldn't kill myself that night. So I went to another bar and restaurant the next night. In front of everyone I ordered raw meat, I was not allowed to eat anything else. I was eating this meat while drinking 40% alcohol when the most beautiful woman I have ever seen walked past me. When she came back, she passed me closely. I stretched out one of my thin legs to bar her path. 

She was the only chance I had. I pushed my luck on her, and jokingly asked her, "Would you like to go out with me?"

"But have you seen yourself in a mirror?"

But she was kind of polite. She apologized for her rudeness, and then she left.

I said to myself, that she loved me, I mustn't lose sight of her. I got up to go to her table. She was there with all her family. There was an empty chair there and I sat down on it.

She stood up in fury, “You are badly brought up! Get out of here, who do you think you are?”

I was going to answer when my protective spirit told me that this girl's mother is a witch who belongs to the same clan as mine.

The spirit told me, "Her mother belongs to us.”

At that moment I changed my speech, I answered the girl, "Don't worry, I'm not coming for you. I'm coming to chat with your mom.”

I greeted her mother by her first name, the spirit had given it to me. I introduced myself, I introduced my lineage of witchcraft, she recognized me. Quickly a certain camaraderie and friendship set in since we were comrades in the occult. I used all my wits to find out where they lived.

Every day I visited them. I quickly developed a bond with the girl. For two weeks, we went out in the evenings. But I had to come home quickly to conduct a ritual for a client in a professional emergency. As soon as I arrived, I learned that there was a big argument in her family. Her father chased her out of the house.

She called me from a public booth very angry because she had just been kicked out.

That's when the incredible happened. She asked me, "Jorge, can you marry me?"

God had started to intervene in my life. I didn't hesitate for a second, I got back on the plane. I looked for her, she was with a relative. She brought me papers from the town hall, asking me if I loved her. I replied, totally amazed, "I love you, I love you!”

There were then 3 days left to the 90 days deadline. I married the most beautiful woman in the world who is still my wife today, one of the greatest miracles of my life. After this very sober and intimate ceremony, she wanted us to go on our honeymoon. It was then that I remembered that I was married to 3 spirits!

I couldn't touch a woman of flesh and blood. No woman was allowed to sit in the front seat of my car.

The spirits started their harassment, "Do not touch her, do not hug her, do not sleep in the same room as her. We have tolerated that you held her hand, do not go further.”

I said to myself, "I just married a woman, what do I do now?"

The spirits wanted to kill her. Thus began a real pressure and oppression. My new wife took me to a big hotel. Once in the bedroom, she laid down on the bed and said, "My God, I can't believe I got married!”

I was thinking inside, "And you're not going to believe what I'm going to tell you now…”

I started, "You know, today I drank a lot, I'm going to take a room next door, I'm not going to sleep here. Tomorrow morning we will discuss. I have a secret to reveal to you, I must tell you, but tomorrow.”

"If you have a secret, you should have told me before the wedding, otherwise you shouldn't marry me. You are going to tell me this secret now! Besides, go shower, it's our honeymoon."

"We'll start here then, I can't wash myself.”

She thought I was lying, and that I was gay.

"I am a spiritualist. I am a Satanist. You married a great wizard.”

There I revealed all my titles to her. She was shocked, horrified. I told her that I would never be able to touch her and that no one would touch her either.

"Let's make a deal, I'm a rich man, I have a lot of money. I will give you a certain amount every month. I will give you a house, or an apartment as you wish. I will give you a car, a domestic worker. If you want to open a store, or whatever you want, I will give you.”

We spent the whole night chatting. She finally agreed. I went home. I continued with my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment