Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2020

PASTOR BO RA CHOI OF SOUTH KOREA 1

 I SAW MOHAMMAD IN HELL


Pastor Bo Ra Choi has been pastoring a small church in South Korea whose members have been praying daily for 7 hours with fasting.


Pastor Bo Ra Choi had a vision of Hell a few years ago and saw so many people in this place. She saw the prophet Mohammad suffering in Hell.


Mohamed was shouting and screaming at her not to come to Hell. The audio was recorded in the local church in South Korea during the worship service. She testified in Korean what she had heard from Mohamed.


This pastor also saw in this place many people like the former South Korean president, Buddhist monks, etc. Heaven and Hell do exist, she says And Jesus is the only way to go to Heaven.


Here is her testimony and tells what Mohamed had told her in Hell:


“You don't know who I am? I am Mohamed! I was making big mistakes. I was an idiot. I have sinned tremendously. So many people have fallen to Hell because of me. I have committed the greatest of crimes, the greatest of sins. I am doing wrong! I did wrong! I did it because I was so poor!”


“I wanted to be responsible for many people and I wanted to be like JESUS. I have thus committed great crimes. I was killing so many people. Do not congregate in mosques! You all die if you come together for me, Mohamed! Disperse yourself! Do not congregate! If you come together like this, you will also be used by Satan. You will be used if you are unified for Mohamed. Without JESUS, all go to Hell.”


“It's so hot! ... It's so hot! ... Get me out of here! ... Get me out of here! ...”


Mohamed is in the lava of the lake of fire. He's trying to escape from this lake. His flesh melts and afterward, I see his skeleton. 


He continued to shout, “There is no paradise you can think of in Islam. These doctrines have been falsely expounded. There is only Heaven and Hell. Islam has been changed. I repeat: There is no paradise that Muslims believe in! Don't destroy your life with these false doctrines.”


“I did not talk about these false doctrines. They have been changed. Read the Bible! Read the Bible! It will show you how to get to Heaven! There is no Heaven in Islam.”


“I did not write this false theology. These documents were written by people who tried to imitate me. These reports become like a Bible of Islam (the Koran), which veils the Word of JESUS. Out of the question! I hadn't written those!”


“Please listen to me! I am here in this Hell! I am here in Hellfire. I am suffering from this great punishment because I have been used by Satan.”


“Do not throw your lives to Satan. Don't be loyal to me, Mohamed! It is Satan's scheme to take you to Hell! Satan will use you for this doctrine (Islam)! I just wanted to be a leader of a nation. However, Muslims have gone in the wrong direction. I didn't want it. This is not what I wanted for them. I don't want wars (Jihad).”


“I had caused many battles and wars to build my own nation. Do you know why? Because I was so poor when I was a kid. I had started so many wars to found my own nation. I just wanted to increase my power in order to win the wars. Why has Islam changed so much? If you really want to be loyal to me, walk away, scatter, and don't listen to your leaders. They lead you down the wrong path. They are destroying lives because of it.”


“It is time to believe in JESUS CHRIST, who is the Son of God, as your SAVIOR, because HE died on the Cross for your sins; it is time to repent of your sins and surrender everything to JESUS. JESUS is the only way to go to Heaven (PARADISE)!”


NEXT: Bo Ra Choi 2 I Saw Buddha In Hell


5 comments:

  1. Lord Jesus open the minds of Muslims. Its difficult for them to believe and yet their doctrine is crearly antichrist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are taught business & money in their religion thats why they dont want to accept Christianity.. Recently we see that Christians have moved into that Muslim religion agenders of worshipping God for prosperity & mblessings..

      One thing i love about them, they are dEdicated passionately to worship & prayer. They even close their shops to go pray, i ask myself why we CHRISTIANS dont follow suit in worshipping Jesus Christ that we can close a shop or business for just an hour .. Their god thus blesses them for their dedication of sacrifice.

      Mandla. MG
      ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

      Delete
    2. Совершенно верно брат Мандла я с вами согласен и поэтому я раньше наблюдал как мусульмане служат страстно чем остальные христиане, прости меня Господь я никого не хочу обвинять и осуждать религию! Просто мы должны страстно любить Бога и молиться!

      Delete