Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

HELL ABORTION CONTRACEPTION VASECTOMY

ABORTIONIST IN HELL

…..As unequivocal as it is, though it’s often doubted, that children born in the lap of roses often live longer than those born into poverty, so it is agreed, though controversial too, that the educated are an Island to themselves; impenetrable to the illiterate. But death has ranked both as being equal of status and judgment has warded off every class inequality. This is why the hell that inhabits a farmer offered a medical doctor accommodation too…

While I was yet on my knees being dog-tired, I saw a lady who came there not quite long. I didn’t know her anywhere in the world, but she was suffering an excruciating pain of hell.

“Lady, sorry, I pity the condition here," I blared.

“Mr. Man, are you sent for our rescue?" She asked.

“Ah, it’s difficult to cross over to where you are. Please, who are you?" I asked.

“I’m Joyce Ben from Canada”.

“Joyce?”

“Yes," she replied. “Why are you here?" What did you do?"

“I worked in a private hospital as a medical practitioner. My work had to do with the elimination of unwanted pregnancies through abortion as a measure used to avoid ridicule by young ladies who put in by mistake, and to cut down the number of issues for families who could no longer cope. But I was found guilty by the book of records for shedding innocent blood and terminating lives," she disclosed.

“Were you aware the exercise was sinful, Joyce?" I asked.

“Sincerely yes. One student of the medical laboratory on housemanship once preached to me and said that abortion is a murder," she replied.

“But, did you confess your sin of murder to God?" I asked her again.

“You see, I thought I was still young and to give in for religion at that age, much more as a young medical doctor, might mean a betrayal of personality and hence affect my status. I held a belief that a civilized man should be highly selective and at endless variance with a primitive intellect or an exposed individual needn’t be worried to believe a thing, after all, he knows the right thing. I never knew this is where all my belief would land me," she answered. She seemed to be favored somehow because the tide didn’t drag her back so soon…. “But I’m ready to carry my Bible now," she concluded.

I felt sorry for this young lady who was ready rather too late to repent; whose days of opportunity were over before taking up the cudgels for serving her creator. Eventually, she was overpowered by the forceful hand of the fire. She screamed and sank down at once. That was the end, I didn’t see Joyce come up again since she went down.

On the subject of abortion I’m still flummoxed by what sorrowful end many medical practitioners may have, for as this ubiquitous phenomenon has turned some doctors to professional abortionists, it has as well created the market for the private practice of the same. Friends, it was at the bank of hell it became certainly clear to me that without a life that conquers sin, the claim of religion as the qualification for seeing God is a facile assumption and the splendor of bearing a religious name as a hopeless identity. Joyce is a good Christian name. Joyce Ben had the name but not the life.

YEMI BANKOKE

ABORTION

After that, a woman came to enter the enclosure. Just at the opening of the door, several children came to roll and block the hinges and prevented her movement. Having failed to enter the compound, the woman was surprised by two men in red who led her to the other side, while the children were returning inside. Here is the explanation I received, "This woman killed several people by abortions. She has aborted babies since her youth until her marriage! Without success, I sent several people to call her to repentance but she did not abandon her abominations. She always answered that a fetus is an amalgam of blood and not a human being! Yet the spirit of this "amalgam" of blood is the same one that animates an old man. Indeed, it is the body that evolves and grows, but the spirit remains the same. Thus, he who kills with a knife, he who kills by magical means, and he who kills by any other means, are all in the same boat as those who kill by abortion! For them, it is preferable that they are not born!"


ABORTIONS

People came to consult me in my lodge for various problems. Among them were women who came to abort. Abortions have two components. There are abortions that are done by sorcerers, I was doing that. When a woman came to my lodge for abortion, she remained naked, opened her legs on the coffin designed for this purpose, and I invoked the goddess Kali who opened the cervix, and the pregnancy fell into this coffin. I was the first to drink the blood, then the goddess. We would leave the cervix opened so that the woman should have problems conceiving in the future. That is what justifies the barrenness of some women. The second type of abortion is curettage. When I was a Satanist, I had the ability to push the perpetrators of these abortions into incessant sexual desires to commit other abortions in order to collect blood.

PAUL ADAM 2

MARINE KINGDOM CAUSING ABORTIONS

The sea mermaid called goddess Monica attended this satanic gathering. She worked in collaboration with our mystical order. Once the Italian speaker had finished his speech, the goddess rose and began to address the audience. She raised the tone of her voice and shouted at the participants, "I want human blood and I want human blood. Go and cause abortions and miscarriages of babies from 0 to 3 months. Push young people into fornication. Once they are pregnant, harass them to have an abortion and to throw the fetuses in the toilets or dustbins."

It should be noted that the mermaid Monica can recover these fetuses whatever the places where they are thrown. Once she gets them, she has the option to incarnate sea mermaids in them and places them in women's wombs. In addition, sea mermaids also feed themselves with fetuses.

After finishing speaking to the audience, she shouted, "EXECUTION!" The meeting ended at this point. The angel of death held me by the hand and we returned to the earth. Then he said to me, "You have to learn practically how we are going to recover, steal, and trade goods with human beings."

JEREMIE 1

ABORTION DEPARTMENT

We went to the department of people who aborted their babies. I saw people involved in abortions. I saw doctors who performed the operation. I saw people who advised the perpetrators. When a baby is aborted although he goes to heaven, he is still shouting vengeance against anybody who contributed in this crime, one way or another either by advice, money, and doctors assisting in the operation. There are tortures for people who abort. I saw demons suspending women and men upside down leg wide open and they were cutting their private parts.

My beloved, you must do whatever it takes to avoid hell because over there, demons can afford to subject human beings to whatever tortures they want.

GRACIA AYIKOE

ABORTIONS

The Lord said, "Now Rodolfo, I am going to show you the place where Satan torments women who aborted their children on earth!”

Suddenly, I saw a woman in the position of giving birth and I saw a horrible demon whose hands and feet were like a horse and his appearance was like an animal and he had a drill in his hands. This drill was full of worms. These worms were very big and had their teeth sharpened and their bodies were full of sharpened thorns. The demon put the drill through the intimate part of the woman until the woman looked like she was pregnant. The demon started screaming at her, telling her that she had to give birth to this one in hell since she rejected the one on earth. The demon said, “Praise, praise Satan! This is your kingdom!” When I asked the Lord why the punishment was so terrible for this woman, the Lord said, “Rodolfo, judgment is set for this woman!” The Bible says that murderers will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. People who abort their children or kill them believe that what they are doing is like killing an animal, but what they are really doing is killing a human being that has a soul and body. The demon continued screaming at her, telling her again to praise Satan because it was her kingdom. These worms began to come out through the belly of the woman destroying the internal parts of her body and coming out of her with pieces of meat in their mouths. You could see the intense pain she was going through. The Lord told me, “Let’s go out of this place.”

RODOLFO ACEVEDO HERNANDEZ

ABORTION

I saw abortion demons that make women kill their children. This is a sacrifice to the devil.

EMÍLIO MUÑOZ

ABORTIONS

The Lord said, "Now Rodolfo, I am going to show you the place where Satan torments women who aborted their children on earth!”

Suddenly, I saw a woman in the position of giving birth and I saw a horrible demon whose hands and feet were like a horse and his appearance was like an animal and he had a drill in his hands. This drill was full of worms. These worms were very big and had their teeth sharpened and their bodies were full of sharpened thorns. The demon put the drill through the intimate part of the woman until the woman looked like she was pregnant. The demon started screaming at her, telling her that she had to give birth to this one in hell since she rejected the one on earth. The demon said, “Praise, praise Satan! This is your kingdom!” When I asked the Lord why the punishment was so terrible for this woman, the Lord said, “Rodolfo, judgment is set for this woman!” The Bible says that murderers will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. People who abort their children or kill them believe that what they are doing is like killing an animal, but what they are really doing is killing a human being that has a soul and body. The demon continued screaming at her, telling her again to praise Satan because it was her kingdom. These worms began to come out through the belly of the woman destroying the internal parts of her body and coming out of her with pieces of meat in their mouths. You could see the intense pain she was going through. The Lord told me, “Let’s go out of this place.”

RODOLFO ACEVEDO HERNANDEZ

HELL FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ABORTIONS

There was a silkworm like a fruit on a bare leafless tree. There was a naked spirit curled up inside that fruit like foetus inside a womb. There were sharp thorns made of steel embedded in the fruit and pierced into her body, so she bled in miserable pain. This place was filled with people who chased after their own pleasures, did not bear any children but kept aborting them. Harming lives is a tremendously horrific sin of murder, so we have to quickly repent.

HWA BI JUNG

CONTRACEPTION BOOK OF HELL

We came near a hooded demon with a black cloak. His presence was so evil; he had a book in his hand and a bone pen. This book was the book of hell and was written on its cover, book of eternal death. The Lord Jesus said that in this book were written names of people who were still on Earth, who had not yet given their lives to Him. I could see names of people on Earth. The letters were written with letters of blood. I contemplated several names of great shepherds of the United States who were written in this book, known men, book writers. They were being deceived. I could not reveal names so as not to cause scandals in the country. The Lord did not allow.

The Lord Jesus commanded that demon to open the book and show my name. To my surprise my name was there I cried and said, "Lord, why have I dedicated my life to you, and yet I shall be cast into hell?"

The United States government had launched a campaign where couples were to have a son, at most two. This program was called birth control. I had avoided children, but only later did I realize that it was a plot of satan behind the government.

The Lord said, "After you and your husband left for the United States, you listened to demons and took birth control because you took contraception and killed a life that would form in your womb. I would raise that child as a prophet on earth and you have taken this medicine that was designed here in hell to kill My children. No murderer will inherit My kingdom, all the women who sacrifice their children to the demon Molech is not worthy of My kingdom. The mothers of My maids are holy; they cannot take diabolical remedies. Many will stay sterile if they continue taking. I will close the wombs of such mothers so that it does not offer My children to Molech.”

I asked pardon of the Lord. I cried in repentance.

The Lord said, "The more you are given, the more you are charged. The more I will charge those who have had experience with Me than those who have never had. I will charge more than those who know My word. I will charge those who live a holy life. I will charge those who have more gifts and are more used. I will charge more of those who have more responsibility in My work. I will charge more of those who are shepherds."

The Lord commanded that demon to erase my name from that book. I no longer belonged to hell. I had repented of that sin.

The Lord Jesus took me to a part of hell. I saw a horrible demon. That demon was preparing a substance in hell.

The Lord Jesus said, "This substance is Moloch's poison, which is produced here and goes to the pharmacies in the form of contraceptives." I could perceive the deceit of Satan. The Lord did not want to condemn me to hell but to give me a chance to arrange my life. My name being noted in that notebook was God's permission to see where I went wrong.

IEVA KHIRKOV

VASECTOMY

Jesus came to me and said, "My son, you are doing a great job on earth. You have never left My direction. There is something if you do it, you will go out of My way!"

I said, "Lord, what am I going to do that I'm going to get out of the way?"

He answered me, "You did a vasectomy to have no more children. That would be your biggest sin in front of Me. You gave up having children because of the fear of having complications. You encouraged your wife to make a tubal ligation and she did. That did not please Me. You encouraged her to sin against Me. First Corinthians 6 and 19, you do not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit that dwells in you from God and that you not only see them; Woe to those who destroy this temple. I will forgive your wife for your innocence, but whoever learns this truth will destroy what I have created, you will not be taken for granted."

1 Co 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Co 3:17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

KENZO ATSUSHI CHILE

No comments:

Post a Comment