Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

PROPHETESS SISTER MICHAEL FABIOLA OF CONGO 5

 MY DIVINE MEETING WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

PART 5


When the Lord called me to be a prophet and when He revealed Himself to me, He came up with rules and precepts that I was supposed to follow. It was not easy. I was no longer free to do what I want. And I was complaining for I could not live my life the way I wanted. Often when I want to go out, the Lord would say, “Michael, don't go out. Stay at home.”


I said, “Lord, this is unacceptable. This is not easy for me. If I knew that serving You will be like this, I would not have accepted this.”


I said, “Lord, You should have explained to me very well how tough it is to be Your servant. I would not have accepted this offer. Every move I make You are opposing me and You are talking too much. You are restricting me from doing so many things. You don't want me to go to the market and to visit friends.”


The Lord said, "Michael, I need you to be indoor. I want you retreated in secret.”


But this was not easy given my background. I don't normally stay at home. I am always out with friends, doing shopping and enjoying life. As soon as the Lord came in my life, He interrupted my way of life. The Lord was not mean but He was tough. The Lord was changing my way of life by force.


My brother, when your pastor asks you to do things, you think it's a matter of democracy that you can obey or not obey, but this is not the case with the Lord. Whatever reason and justification I put forward, when the Lord says something He does not budge. When He says something, He maintained His Word, and the Word of the Lord prevails. The Lord is strict and disciplined.


When I retreated into my home, there were days where the heaven was opened, and the angels of God descended in my room in order to remind me not to go out. And when I wanted to provide an explanation as to why I have to go out, I saw the heavens shutting down and these angels disappear. They did not bother to hear my explanation. All that matters for them is that the will of the Lord be done on the earth as it is in heaven. This was repetitive. I complained in myself that this was tough.


One day as the Lord came to visit me, I said, "Lord, I want to talk to You.” He encouraged me to speak my mind. And He was silent listening to me.


I said, "Lord, why did You not choose my sister for this work? I am tired of Your rules and restriction. You don't want me to do this and that You don't want me to go out. I am reduced to do what You want, and I have no freedom.”


When I spoke this way, the Lord began to laugh and said, "I am teaching you something.”


My brother, the Lord laughed and He also gets angry.


One day the Lord told me how He was hurt when the gospel singer sister Marie resorted to occultism.


He told me, "Michael, My heart was broken when sister Marie went to the other side.”


I was telling the Lord His requirements are tough. Had I known it will be like this, I would have said, "No.”


The Lord said, “You already said yes. Your yes will remain yes. You will understand what I want you to become and what you will be for the world. All these restrictions and taboo are not for you. They are for what you will be for the world.”


I said Lord, “Why did You not choose my sister Judith?”


The Lord said, "No, not her.”


The Lord said, "Michael, I chose you before the birth of your parents.”


I said, "What do You mean before the birth of my parents?”


The Lord said, “Long before your parents’ marriage, I have already written and determined the family where you were supposed to be born, and I had decided the manner I will use you.”


The Lord said, “Read the book of Jeremiah and see how I called him.”


Whatever the Lord was telling me He was giving Bible passages. When He gave me brother Alain Moloto song to sing in order to worship Him, He gave me the passage to read. And when I read that passage, I saw that the song was drawn from this passage.


The Lord said, "You will understand Me with time. I caused your parents to meet and get married, and I took them to Pastor Alexander’s ministry for I wanted you to be a fruit of his ministry.”


The Lord said, "When you read the Scripture, you will see that there are nine gifts of the Spirit, but you have received seven of them. I gave them to you so that the world will get something from you. I gave them not for you but for the world. Your father was supporting My work with money offering and tithes as written in Malachi 3:10.”


Malachi 3:10 Bring you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in My house, and prove Me now herewith, said the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


Brother, I remember I was in Angola in the capital, Luanda. The Lord sent me to a family that invited me. When I went there to preach the good news, I was dressed in lady pants. I had makeup on my face. I was walking in the street with a painted face, false hair and lady pants.


Right there in the street, I heard the powerful voice of the Lord, who was lovingly rebuking me.


The Lord said, "Is this really a pastor with all these makeup and lady pants and false hair?”


I said in my heart, “I am going to preach the Gospel. But why is the Lord speaking like this about me?”


I was curious, but I continued my way. When I got where the Lord sent me, I preached the word to this family. It is when I was leaving the compound of this family that I heard the thunderous voice of the Lord again.


He asked me, “What did you preach to them?”


The Lord said, "Michael, I am asking you this question for I did not see what you preach to them.”


I said, "Lord, You wanted me to come and preach there. Why do You speak like that?”


The Lord said, "I saw nothing and I heard nothing.”


The Lord said, "Michael, with your makeup, outward adornment and appearance, really? How can you really preach My word to these people with these items on your body? Should the message now be your appearance and dressing with your lady pants and makeup? What did you preach to them? You should preach with your outward appearance and then your word.”


I came to understand that the Lord looks at the heart and the outside. It was a mistake to keep saying the Lord only looks at the heart.


The Lord told me, "This is how at a person that is preaching to others should look like and dress.”


The Lord showed me three women. The first woman that the Lord showed me was dressed in African loincloth. Another woman was dressed in a long robe and shoes. Another woman was in a long skirt and blouse.


The Lord said, “This is how a woman is supposed to dress.”


The Lord said, "Any woman dressed in lady trousers or lady pants is naked in the spirit world.”


The Lord instructed me to read Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are an abomination to the LORD your God.


I told the Lord I am accustomed to lady pants. And I continued to put on lady pants despite the Lord’s warning, but the Lord did not leave me alone. For whenever I was putting lady pants the Lord made it uncomfortable for me. I mean, I always hear Him speaking to me not to wear lady pants so that I will not be judged. Maybe you are not able to hear the audible voice of the Lord but I was constantly hearing the audible voice of God. I will speak out that God's women servants need to wear skirts and robes. You don't need lady pants or trousers.


The Lord said, “When you are coloring your lips with red lipstick, you are correcting Me and telling Me I didn't make you good enough.”


Back then I was wearing an Indian wig. I was putting big earrings in order to feel that I am something. When the Lord told me to remove these earrings, I complained.


I said, "Lord, can my beauty be remarkable to the people without earrings? I am dependent on these things.”


The Lord said, “Don't put them and let us see if you are not beautiful.”


But a few days later I decided to put earring. I put on the first one. When I wanted to put the other one on my ear, it fell to the floor of my room. When I began to look for it, I was never able to find it. Though it fell on the floor of my room and it was a place where it could not disappear just like that, yet I was never able to find it for it disappeared.


Since the Lord was insisting one day I had gathered all of these beauty products and jewelry in order to throw them in the bin. But there was still rebellion in me. I was reluctant to throw them. I took sheer tights and I put it on and I went out to buy something to eat. I saw that people in the street were all looking at me as if I was naked. I felt shame and returned quickly back home.


The Lord told me that these fashions have spiritual implications, and you must separate from them. The Lord also revealed to me that when we use the things of the world, like beauty products, we end up developing two identities in the spirit world. Many women had double identities in the spirit - they are living on the surface of the earth, and they are also living underwater. This is simply because they are attached to the property of the queen of the sea. They are failing to separate from wearing wigs, eyelash, earrings.


The Lord showed me a lady walking the street and He said, "Michael, look at her.”


When I looked at this lady, I saw that she was walking in the street, but she was also walking in a world that is underwater because of the items she was wearing. I understood that she had two identities, thanks to these properties of the enemy. I could see her in the physical and in the Marine world.


My sister, even these pants and skirts belong to the queen of the sea. When you fail to get rid of these items, the enemy has legality over you. The Lord made me understand that fashion and modern dressings are manipulation and witchcraft. Fashion belongs to the queen of the sea. Fashion items bring demons in our homes.


The Lord told me, "Women of the world are correcting Me telling Me that I have not made them well.”


My sister, beauty does not come from beauty products. In the end, we will be judged if we fail to submit for I am talking as a spokesman of the Lord. The Lord instructed me to wear a veil and not to put on earrings.


He gave 1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God. 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head. 5 But every woman that prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, for as much as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. 9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. 11 Nevertheless, neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. 12 For as the woman is of the man, even so, is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. 13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray to God uncovered? 14 Does not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man has long hair, it is a shame to him? 15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 16 But if any man seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.


The Lord showed me that whenever these beauty products start to be put in circulation, and before the women of the world used them first and foremost, the queen of the sea has to use and apply them.


In a vision the Lord took me underwater and showed me how they design lipstick.


He said, “Behold, look, this is how they design lipstick before they reach your home where you use them.”


The Lord showed me lady pants, fashion and wigs that were being designed in the Marine world.


He told me, "The one who uses these items before sending them to the earth is the queen of the sea.”


Brother, when I looked at the queen of the sea in the Marine world, I saw that she had a lot of hair that she was cutting and giving to the manufacturing industry for the women of the world on the surface to wear.


The Lord showed me that when we come and cut hair, these little hairs that are cut gets collected by these ladies of water.


Whenever I saw servants of God wearing sleeveless blouses, I feel pain for them. This is the design of the queen of the sea in charge of fashion. When I saw the bride wearing a sleeveless wedding dress, it's regrettable. These kinds of clothes belong to the queen of the sea. They are her properties that gave her the power to locate and identify you in the system for you have that property. You have double identity without knowing.


I used to do weaving with these fake hair. The Lord encouraged me to have my own hair. I was sad when I abandoned Brazilian and Indian hair. I was addicted to expensive wigs but the Lord was opposed. And when I left them, I was in shock.


But the Lord kept saying, “Look now how you are natural. Just look at you how you are beautiful. You don't need these wigs. I love you daughter, smile!”


But I was in shock.


The Lord told me, "I don't want to see sin in any sinful items around you giving legality to Satan and being an open door to the adversary. As long as you keep their property they will keep coming to your home. Remove these items to get these demons out of your houses. Since I am with you in your house, I don't want to see any sinful item in this house.”


Continued in Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment