Translate

Monday, October 12, 2020

VICTOR MARTINEZ OF CARTAGENA SPAIN

 ALIEN DEMONS, BOOK OF MYSTERIES, ANGELIC ANOINTING OILS, TODAY’S CHURCHES


I'll start by telling the visions and revelations that God gave me. I grew up in a Christian home but my parents were fighting. I was a young man who lived a troubled life. I began to take an interest in extraterrestrials watching UFO movies and cartoons of aliens. These things got me out of the church at once. I didn't want to know about congregating anymore. My parents wanted me to go back to church but I didn't want to. I was very discouraged. Those movies and cartoons that my parents thought were harmless were what caused my downfall.


I began to be more and more interested in extraterrestrial stories. I came to believe that there were really these monsters and I no longer believe the word of God. Every day I got involved with ufology. I started to see demons and talk to them. I spent the night talking to these demons.


I saw the appearance of a spaceship but when I got close to it, that object disappeared. I thought it was an illusion of my mind but then a demon appeared to me and told me that what I saw was real, not the fruit of my imagination. That demon told me that I was to evolve more and more in alien metaphysics, delving into this knowledge so that the apparitions would become stronger.


At that time I studied in high school. I was always the boy despised by the school. No one liked me. They called me strange. I believe because of the light of God that was still in me. When I diverted from the Lord's path, I began to want to change the way I was to be accepted by the boys at school. I started drinking with them. I was accepted. I began to get recognition within the school.


My grades fell. I started to give problems for my parents. My teachers who once praised me began to criticize me but my parents began to intercede for my life. They never gave up praying for me. My classmates began to prove to me that they were not my real friends. I started to have disappointments. They liked what I had to offer. I spent a lot of money on the night dances. The girls at school began to pay attention to me for spending at the night dances.


One day I ended up getting tired of this life. Nothing filled this great emptiness of my soul. My heart had a hole that consumed everything that life could give pleasure but nothing helped. I was going into depression in search of happiness. I got a job. I fought within that company. Many tried to remove me by gossip about me but God did not allow me to leave the firm. Many who tried to harm me lost their jobs by rising against my life. With a new job, something strange began to happen. My parents' prayers were paying off. 


Despite having jobs and money to spend, my friends began to get away from me. I began to lose the popularity of school girls. The world began to reject me. I felt lonely. I was tired of trying to be what I was not. The world rejected me because I was not of the world. I began to pray every day. I felt an evil force in my room. I still had connections with books of extraterrestrials.


I went to sleep and had a dream. I dreamed of several houses. I saw lions running and passing several houses. These lions had several heads and were real freaks. I saw a lion entered the house of a shepherd and tore his son.


The angel who appeared in my dream said that demons are killing many children of Christians because of movies and diabolical drawings.


I saw another lion entered the house of a family that was not yet converted and tore the whole family.


The angel told me that family was not under the grace of God and were vulnerable to demons.


I realized that my life was spared these attacks by the prayers of my parents. I saw other lions were around lying down but they did not enter a house.


1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour:


I said to the angel, “Why don't these lions enter that house?”


The angel answered me, “That house did not give legality. It was a Christian home and free of all kinds of abomination but those beasts insisted on being there. They did not give themselves as losers. They were looking for a small opening, legality to destroy that couple.”


I was surprised that those lions had the hope and patience to wait for the moment of legality in that home.


I looked up at the sky and saw giant vultures flying through the air and attacking several houses over the roofs.


The angel of mine said, “There are demons that work through the air and others on Earth. Lions work on the land and others by the seas. The lions could not enter that house. The vultures were flying on top but also they did not attack. The vultures will descend when they see dead corpses.”


I did not understand and I told the angel to explain it to me.


He said, “These demons that are like vultures smell sin and they come.”


I understood that when there are abominations inside the homes demons are attracted by the smell of sin and enter but in that house, neither the vultures entered nor the lions around it.


I was curious to know what was the mystery of that house. My eyes went beyond. I saw a couple of young Christians inside that house. I saw nothing there that could attract the demons. They had no legality to enter there and destroy that couple. I saw that this couple did not stop praying. I fixed my eyes in that humble house. It was without any vanity. There was nothing that caught my attention in that place.


I saw flames of fire inside that house. I saw that little house was resplendent with light. Its light was so strong that it stood out in the middle of several houses.


The angel said, “Those who live on their knees praying in their homes lit the flame of the Holy Spirit and the demons will bypass it. If you sleep in a forest full of beasts and your fire is lighted up, the wild animals would bypass and never touch you.”


After that dream, I went to my parents' church. I was very afraid of that dream. I went into the church feeling chills and weights for my body. It was evil and I had to get it out of me for that evil would prevent me from asserting myself.


That day a man of God at the end of the service put his hands on my head and said, “There was a lot of fear with that dream.”


That man did not congregate with us. I do not know what congregation he was from but he put his hands on my head. I fell to the ground. He expelled a demon out of me. I saw that demon was the alien who had appeared in my room before.


When I came home, I burned all the books of extraterrestrials, DVDs, and other things. I remembered the dream. I had to break this legality of demons. After that day my life changed. God did not allow me to be attached to the things of the world. He made me see that His ways are better than the world. He made the world despise me so that I would return as soon as I could to His ways.


I had already finished school. I saw my former classmates die of an overdose. Some were murdered and others died of accidents. I thought to myself that I could be dead with them if I did not return to God. They died and were lost for all eternity.


I consecrated myself that month to God. I began to pray every night and ended in the early hours. I went into the purpose of praying every day until the end of that month. I was doing prayer vigils. I felt the electricity in my body. I was kneeling praying in my room. I ended up the face on the floor when I realized I saw a Man in white. His body recovered the same presence I had felt in my body when I was praying at that moment.


That Man was calling my name. I felt like the worst of human beings when I came near Him because of such glory.


He told me, “Son, do not be afraid. Come with Me. I am Jesus, the One you seek every day.”


I felt speechless. A person who sinned and left the ways of the Lord for the illusions of this world. Church, I did not deserve such an honor to walk with Jesus. He did not rebuke me. He just comforted me. I felt that peace before Him.


We rose to the air. My body lay in my room I was praying. Suddenly my body was motionless. We arrived at a height in the sky that was dark. I saw the shining stars. It looked like the universe. I can not explain. The atmosphere was not Earth.


The Lord said, “Son, look and pay attention.”


I looked and saw legions of demons in the air.


The Lord said, “These demons make signs in the sky. They deceive by making people believe in flying saucers and aliens.”


The Lord said, “My Word says in Genesis 1:27, So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. I and My Father would never create creatures of this kind to dishonor Our image. Nor the demons that were once angels of light were created so. My creation is perfect. Not these aberrations. This horrendous creation is Satan's. He disfigured himself from My image by having hatred of God.”


I looked and realized that those demons turned into luminous objects. Soon came words into my mind. Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from Heaven.


The Lord said, “These are the signs of the end.”


I divested myself of belief in aliens. I realized that there is already a religion that admires these extraterrestrials but the deception of people are to believe that there really are living beings that think like us. Aliens do not exist - they are all demons. I am proof of that because I saw the demons that passed as extraterrestrials.


Satan is lying. He wants to make humanity believe that there are lives outside our planet and I saw demons that looked like aliens. The same ones that go on television, in cartoons and movies. Television only makes demons better known. That's what they want. To be famous in the world through technology since they are spirits. All those creatures I had seen on television, I was a fan of these aliens. They make so many signs of sparkles in the sky to deceive the people.


The Lord revealed to me everything that concerns these demons. These case of people who were abducted by aliens is a lie. These people are not abducted. They are possessed and disappeared to places far away from where no one can find and many of these people die of hunger for being trapped in hiding places. Others kill themselves and no one knows it. The police record as natural causes of death.


This happens to people who admire these demons who pass themselves by extraterrestrials. People who become adept at their teachings.


Then the Lord took me to go up to Heaven. We come to a narrow door and we enter. When I entered there, I saw a spiritual world that I have never seen in my life. That place is so beautiful. When I stepped on my feet there I saw that those green grasses had life. I could feel the sea that came out of those grasses. That shone and wrapped my body.


I started walking with Jesus. There I saw beautiful trees that had full of fruits that shone like a mirror. I saw many trees. I looked and saw that this place had no end.


I saw a huge city made of precious stones. This city had several blocks and people were there.


The Lord Jesus asked the angel to show me the things from Heaven. I could hear a choir of people praising in harmony. I saw when that place echoed millions of voices at the same time. I saw the timbres of the voices turn little lights and flew in one direction. 


I spoke to the angel, "What was that?" 


He said, "Those praises were going to the temple of the mighty God."

I saw four young people passing who was so equal in their radiance. I could not differentiate who was a man and who was a woman but by God's mercy He allowed me to see their appearances of how they had on Earth yet they were young 20 years old. Their bodies are so resplendent - these five young people who were walking together.


The angel told me, ‘They are Silas, Timothy, Mary Magdalene, Thomas and Philip. Their countenances of happiness were seen on their faces.


The angel and I floated and traveled to another city in Paradise.


I said to the angel, “Why is Heaven so immense?”


He answered me, "There are people here since the creation of the world of various countries and nations and that there is room for all humanity on Earth. This is confirmed in John 14:2-3 In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”


I saw that this city despite so much glory the people were not in their homes. They ran. Others tapped with joy. I saw when a crowd of people in white robes were walking together to a place.


The angel told me that those people are going to the temple to worship God. The angel showed me some brothers of the Bible. I saw Noah, Joshua, and Elisha walking together. Their robes were beautiful and sparkling. They were also going to the temple to worship God.


I saw more people going to this worship. I saw two women. They are Rebecca and Phoebe. They were going to the time of worship. They are so beautiful. Their hair shone. They reflected lights. Their hair was so long and beautiful.


I saw a Heavenly choir praising God among angels and people. I could see even the flowers singing a beautiful song. I saw a man in white robes who looked like a warrior. He was also going to the temple for worship. I asked the angel who he was.


And the angel said to me, “It is Gideon.”


I heard voices in harmony praising God. There in Heaven, I walked floating. I felt a peace that I never felt. The joy I felt there I never felt in life. Extreme happiness took over my life. The rejoicing joys that I felt were infinite. I never stopped laughing in that place. At that moment I could not remember anything on Earth, not even my parents for I was so involved in the glory of God.


I began to look at the varieties of flowers in that place. I saw a perfume coming out of those flowers and I had never felt a fragrance of those here on Earth. I praised God. O Lord as His glory is inescapable. His flowers are so beautiful and beautiful. Their wonders are immeasurable. O my God how magnificent everything is. Your greatness is unheard, benign. wonderful. My soul sings in joy to the Lord. I was ecstatic with so much joy in my soul.


I asked the angel, “I want to see Jeremiah.”


The angel took me elsewhere. I saw a man whose face shone with joy and this was the only one that was allowed me to speak.


I said, “Jeremiah, what is it like to live an eternity in this place?”


Jeremiah smiling said, “There is no persecution of the Earth, there is no affliction of the Earth that can overcome the happiness that is here.”


Then I went to a place where the river of life passes. It was infinite and passed in several cities. I could touch that water. I felt a coolness all over my body. Every time I touched that water I could feel life from it coming out and flooding my soul.


The angel said, “This is the river of life that is born of the throne of God.”


I saw how the fish praised God. All nature had life and sang and glorified God. I saw a man in white robes. His name is Jonathan Edwards. He dedicated his life to winning souls. I saw men who had been evangelists and missionaries. Each received their awards according to their efforts. Those who were martyred to death because of the gospel received great awards. The greater the effort for the gospel, the greater the awards.


People who accepted salvation at the time of death were there but had no rewards. Brothers who received salvation but did not strive in the work of God, they also had no reward. There was a city in Heaven for those who did not work in God's work and were able to be saved by being obedient. There were other cities for the men who dedicated their lives to the work while they were on Earth.


THE BOOK OF  MYSTERIES


The angel took me into a room and showed me the book of revelation of mysteries. He told me that are mysteries of God that will be revealed to those who seek.


The angel said, “When the mysteries of this book are revealed, many do not believe and many theologians with their carnal minds can not explain. They say it is a lie because they can not find answers in the Bible. The mind of man can not explain the inexplicable of God. Human wisdom is limited. It cannot reason the things of God. 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. God reveals His mysteries to the ones He chooses. Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes.


The angel told me, “Everything in that book of revelation was not in the Bible because they were hidden mysteries, They revolve around the Word of God. They complemented all the biblical scripture as a puzzle that must be assembled to find an answer.”


The angel said, “God is always faithful to His word. Any supernatural experience and spiritual phenomena will always obey the Word without hurting it. Only diabolical supernatural experiences hurt biblical principles.”


ANGELIC ANOINTING OILS


The angel took me into a room in Heaven and showed me glasses of diamonds with oils of anointing. Each oil had a function for every servant who is on Earth. The angel showed me in Heaven on a screen the Earth and I could see how the angels worked on Earth.


I saw an angel pouring oil on the head of a brother. An angel beside me said, “It is the oil of sanctification. This oil is poured to give strength to the servants to walk in holiness. That anointing is for those who live a pure and straight life before God.”


I saw an angel pouring another kind of oil. I saw dirty water coming out of that brother. I asked the angel what it serves.


He said, “It is the anointing of purification. It is for those who are bound to some sin and comes to God to deliver them.”


I saw when the angel poured the prophetic anointing on that brother and he prophesied.


I saw oil of the anointing of protection being poured into the head of a drunk person who was not converted.


The angel told me those demons could not kill that person who received that anointing for God had a great work in that life.


I saw angels pouring anointing of leadership to pastors, bishops, evangelists and teachers.


The angel told me, “When God commands to anoint His servants, His ministries are fulfilled. But some servants had many anointings that were from men and did not come from God. Those ministries that receive the anointing of men are not supported and will stop. But those that God raises remain but God by His mercy was allowing many ministries that were raised by the anointing of men to stand because of the sincerity of the hearts of many.”


The angel warned me, “Many ministries of the flesh that are open for human purposes God would not tolerate for long. For such men, God has abandoned the desires of their hearts.”


I asked why these ministries were standing if they did not please God.


The angel said, “God abandoned the leadership of these ministries and that these ministries were standing because God has a purpose to save many souls in these churches.”


I understood that the purpose of Jesus is to save souls without looking at the names of denominations. 


I looked at the Earth and saw an angel pouring oil on a boy who was drugged. I saw a black cobra coming out of him.


The angel said to me, “That anointing is of liberation. The demons that oppressed that boy came out.”


I looked and saw the pastor making the appeal for the boy to accept Jesus. He accepted from the heart. I saw the angel poured red oil on that man's head. I saw another angel with a book of gold in his hand making notes.


The angel said, “He received a drop of Christ's blood on his head. That soul has just received salvation. He is anointed by the grace of Jesus. His name was written in the book of life.”


I saw angels pouring oils of healing and people being cured of cancer and others received inner healing. I saw black spots coming out of the hearts of those people.


The angel said, “Those people were being freed from the sorrows and resentments.”


I saw dark shadows coming out of people's heads.


The angel said, “These people were being healed of depression.”


I saw anointing of wisdom. People who received the anointing of the wisdom and their strength shone. I saw angels pouring out on people preparing people for spiritual war. These are the anointings of the spiritual coating.


I saw people receiving anointings of love. I saw when pouring that oil, a white ball entered into each heart. I saw people receiving the anointing of joy. They were happy and began to worship God.


I saw angels pouring out the anointing of praise. Those people began to praise when they received that anointing.


I saw souls crying and giving their lives to God through the anointing they received from praise.


I saw when another angel poured an anointing on the head of a couple. That anointing was restoring that marriage.


I saw angels pouring anointing of forgiveness into the heads of people who were rebellious and had repented. Upon receiving these anointings I saw their sins being forgiven. I saw an angel caught his wickedness.


I saw angels pouring anointing oil into the heads of those who helped God's work financially. I saw an angel pour an anointing on the head of a church pastor. I saw when the pastor preached and his words came out like fireballs and destroyed chains. People were freed and left their sins. I saw people having their feet anointed and others had their hands anointed.


I asked the angel what it was about.


He told me, “Many are being prepared to walk in the gospel and others to do good works.”


I saw when the angel anoints a person's ear and she began to give credit and obey the word of God.


The angel and I left the room and went into the city.


Jesus came to me. The angel left us and left.


The Lord Jesus pointed out a beautiful house.


He said, “Victor that is your mansion.”


I looked into His eyes. From His gaze came out love. That look penetrated my soul and invaded my inner man and my life. I had no words to thank the Lord for all that love. I was disconcerted and tears of gratitude fell from my eyes.


I said, “You are wonderful, King of all glory. Thanks I give You for everything. Merciful. Prince of peace. I will celebrate Your name while living, my King. Great is the Lord, You are worthy of all glory. I will praise You eternally, beloved of my soul.”


I could see His glory and His majesty. He is so real and so wonderful. I saw that He is just Judge. He is God who will go against sin and punish all who commit the crimes that hurt His righteousness but He is a God of love. His love is infinite. I saw the expression of His love.


We left that place and we went near the temple of God.


And He said to me, “My Father and I stay in this temple.”


I said, “Can I see Father?”


He said, “You cannot. At the right moment, you will see Him. At the Lamb's wedding, you will see His face.”


I saw that people worshipped God on their knees within that immense white and shining temple. I saw that His face shone like the sun and every soul there worshipped but could not see His face. The anointing emanating from that throne was so terrible that I could not get too close to that throne. Everyone worshipped in long distance. Its power and its glory filled all that temple.


The Lord Jesus took me near a city that currently has no residents. This city was wonderful. It had entrance doors.


Jesus said, “This is the New Jerusalem that will be inaugurated soon. All who live with Me and many who are on Earth will live in this city.”


That city was gigantic. Its streets had no end. It was the most beautiful city and the most resplendent. I had seen other cities in Paradise that people lived but this city was the most beautiful of all.


The Lord Jesus said, “Tell My people to prepare for soon we will be here.”


The Lord showed me from Heaven the Earth on a screen. I saw a church.


He told me, “I want you to pay attention to everything on this screen and pass on to the churches what you see.”


I saw the people of this church with hands and fingers that were dripping with myrrh and gold. Soon on the screen, I saw a poor place appeared and people were starving and their souls coming down to hell. I also saw men in their suits. Still, in another vision on the screen, I saw churches locked with padlocks.


The Lord told me, “Many people in many churches had their hands with myrrh but they were not helping their ministries and the result was disastrous. Those locked churches mean that many churches that have a commitment to God were closing because they did not have the money to pay the rent. The people who died of hunger were because the churches were not helping and the souls that died and were going to hell were the lack of the missionaries who were not there because of money. Men in suits are the missionaries who will not go on a mission for lack of money from the church.”


The Lord said, “The one who has loved the souls help in the offerings but many thought that the money was for the pastor. The work of God is hampered by the selfishness of the members.”


The Lord said, “Because of many scandals of pastors involved with money, My work that is lacking money is perishing. Many no longer believe and do not give tithes and offerings for My work.”


I saw a vision of several churches opening on the left side of the screen. These churches were yellow. On the right side, I saw churches closing. On the right side, these churches were red.


The Lord passed me the mysteries of colors. The smallest and the red ones were those that had the mark of the blood of Christ. The churches that were preaching salvation were on the right side which is a narrow path. The churches that were on the left side meaning the broad path of yellow color that has no commitment to salvation.


Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale (yellow) horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given to them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.


The yellow color of those churches means that they were dead and needed the red color that means the blood of Christ. Blood is life.


The Lord told me, “The churches that have no commitment to My word are growing by talking about money and promising blessings in My name.”


I saw in the vision the numbers of red churches decreasing and the number of yellow churches multiplying. I saw demons laughing but the churches of truth do not ask for money. Their concerns are to teach the way of justice.


“My people are unaware that My church is humble and needs to help to spread the work in various places and have the missionaries win souls out there. People are dying without salvation.”


What I understood was that churches that do not ask for money and their people do not give due to a lack of conscience. The church that does not promise blessings in exchange for great offerings can not raise much money. Only the churches that work with this bless-me prosperity theology that manage to raise money and multiply their congregations.


The Lord showed me another church on the screen. All people were paralyzed and in wheelchairs.


The Lord said, “Many people were not making the will to win souls. Souls were dying without salvation because the members will not win souls. They were only concerned about their worship services. This was the first class of paralytics. Those who do not evangelize.”


The second class of paralytics.


The Lord showed me a green path and a lot of paralytics there but they were not on wheelchairs and crawled with their bodies. Other paralytics were lying down.


The Lord told me, “The green path is their way. The lying paralytics who did not move are many who congregate and are not walking their way. They live years in the churches but do not follow My commandments.”


The Lord said, “No matter how long people are in the church, even if they are going every day but if they are not walking in My precepts, they will not be saved.”


Those who crawled with their bodies had no strength.


The Lord said, “I will raise the weak and those who strive.”


The Lord said. “Many brothers are not firm in their steps on the path of truth because they do not go to church every day for lack of strength. Is written in Isaiah 21:5 Isaiah 21:5 Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, you princes, and anoint the shield. Hebrews 12:12 Why lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;


The Lord Jesus said, “Son, it is time to go.”


I answered, “No, I do not want to return to Earth. I did not want to suffer anymore.”


When I said this I saw my spirit come down at high speed. When I realized I was lying in my room, it was already three in the morning. My parents were sleeping in the other room. 


I'm closing this recording. May as many brothers and sisters take heed to these warnings and revelations that are given to the Church.


Stay in the peace of the Lord.


June 18. 2017


3 comments: