Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

DISCERNMENT

DISCERNMENT

After my rapture experience, Jesus gave me the gift of spiritual discernment. I can perceive through spiritual perception.

When a preacher preached in the church where I am congregating, I did not feel well. I do not have the gift of vision like Pastor Robert, but I have the gift of discernment. I went to God to have this gift. I said, "Lord, I want to discern what comes from You and what comes from the Devil."

When it comes from the Lord, I want to feel joy and well-being every time I have a spiritual manifestation in the church. When I have a false revival, I want to feel sadness and a bad feeling. My gift of discernment is through spiritual sensitivity.

Every time I approach close to a person, I have a sensitivity that gives me the discernment of the Spirit that is acting in the person's life. I have cast out demons from believers who are said to be used by the Holy Spirit. My sensitivity makes me feel bad about people with demons.

When you are a man of God my sensitivity works like a thermometer that alerts me. This is the gift of discernment given to me, the gift of feeling whether the spirit is negative or positive. I have the discernment to feel the spirits if it is an angel or demon. I have this spiritual perception. And when the anointing leaves the body of the person I can see if it is from God or from the devil.

TESTIMONY OF MICHAEL WATSON



1 comment:

  1. Enter your comment...God thank You for all the things You do for humanity

    ReplyDelete