Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2020

EMMANUEL TWAGIRIMANA

SEVEN DAYS IN HEAVEN


In the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, Emmanuel was struck by shrapnel from a bomb that hit his neighbor's house. Emmanuel died as a result of his untreated wounds and was taken to Heaven and Hell during his death experience and it was during the days he was dead that he experienced the afterlife. He went to Heaven where he met Jesus. After a stay in Heaven, he saw Hell and its awfulness. He then returned to Heaven, where he was commanded by Jesus to go back to Earth to warn people and urge them to repent before God.


My greeting to you, I am Emmanuel. I was dead for seven days and I came back to life. This is my testimony.


Before I died and came back to life, I was a born again Christian. I was working in a German radio firm in the city and I was a businessman. I was doing Import Export when I was saved. Jesus said to me through a prophet, “I have not saved you to sit in the church but to go out in the world. I will use you as a prophet to many nations and different people. You will prophesy to leaders and kings. However, you will go through difficult and painful times.”


This prophecy marked a turning point in my life. I decided that my mission was to seek the face of God like never before. I was determined that I was going to fulfill my mission and purpose on the Earth. I was so zealous and determined that I said the devil has no chance against me.


Later, I saw a vision of my country. I saw the president being killed and many Rwandan people being killed, bodies on the street, and in the bush, others floating on rivers. I saw water turning to blood, and a mass grave being dug. God told me to warn these people to stop attending political meetings on Sunday. They should instead attend the church and pray. I was so passionate to please God that I formed a ministry to make a difference in my city and my community.


Later God sent people to support me. It was unanimously agreed that the most effective way to serve God was through outreach. We started outreach ministry that oversaw evangelistic campaigns, hospital visits, and outdoor activities. The hospital visit was special to me. It provided me the chance to care for the sick. We did the best we could to feed and clothe the poor. We wanted to show them the love of Jesus Christ through good deeds.


After telling them about the death and resurrection of the Lord, we were praying for the healing of their bodies in the name of Jesus Christ. Many were healed and saved. We had many testimonies. Those who were saved joined us in the outreach ministry of visiting and caring for the sick in hospitals. We were even giving blood to the hospitals as part of our ministry.


I was busy for the kingdom of God. As a result, the Lord was promoting my business. I served God like that for many years, up until 1994 when the war broke out in the country. During the war, a bomb exploded and I was hit on the left side of my body. I was rushed to the hospital. Because of the gravity of the injuries, they wanted to cut the hand and the leg.


But one of the doctors recognized me. He said, I” know this man. He comes to preach and take care of the sick. We should not amputate his foot or leg.”


Later, heavy fighting broke out in the area. So the hospital could not operate. The sick started to leave the hospital. But I had no one to move me out of this hospital. When the war broke out, my business was destroyed and my health condition worsened. There was no one to help me move.


Then I prayed to the Lord. As a result, He sent someone in this hospital who recognized me. Actually in the past, I prayed for his sibling who was healed. He transported me out of the Capitol and drove me to a makeshift hospital that was a school. It was overcrowded with people but there were a few nurses. After some time fighting broke out again in the area. The sick were abandoned to themselves. I could not move because of my situation.


When the militia arrived in the hospital, they had knives and swords. They came to execute the sick in that hospital. When I saw them I said to the sick, “Let's forgive these people. It's not them. It's the devil in them.”


When these militias heard me talking about forgiveness, they were like confused. In the end, they decided not to kill us. They left us and went away. But we were helpless. There was no food, no water, no medicine, and no one to help us. As we were abandoned for many days, maggots began to appear in our injuries and they were biting our skins. Hunger was painful. I reached a level where I could not talk. I was laying there abandoned, waiting to die of sickness or hunger. I was already starving. I was tired and in pain.


But strangely, I cannot tell how. At some point, my hunger vanished completely. I stopped feeling hunger and exhaustion. My vision was changed. I could not focus straight and clearly. I was seeing double vision. The classroom that was turned into a makeshift hospital seems to rotate at high speed. I closed my eyes because the whole thing was disturbing.


Then I began to feel as though I was ascending in an elevator, as though my body was being lifted up in space in slow motion. I began to feel a great feeling of joy like never before. My soul was abounding with unspeakable joy. I gave into the slow, heady feeling, not understanding what it was and where it was leading me.


Suddenly that feeling faded, giving way to the realization that I was in front of a massive entrance. When I observed the celestial gate before me, I noticed that it was more like a crystal glass, different from terrestrial glass. Things that I saw in Heaven does not exist on Earth for comparison, because I never saw them on Earth.


My vision was sharpened. I was moving around this entrance and marveling at everything, including the radiant garment that I found myself in. It was a beautiful flowing white gown.


When I checked my body, there were no injuries. I was completely healed from my injuries. I had a pure and radiant body. I was marveling and admiring my body in this very beautiful place that I never saw before in my life. I was in felicity and raptures of delight and joy were abounding in my soul.


I noticed then that I was not alone. Someone was standing in front of me, but I never saw him coming. It's as if he was there instantly. He was beaming radiant and sparkling light, and he was cheerful and engaging. This man was very handsome. He introduced himself to me and said that he was an angel of the Lord. I noticed that he had wings.


The angel of the Lord shook my hand and said, “You are standing at the gateway of Heaven.”


I was staring at him dumbfounded.


He said, “The Lord Jesus Christ has instructed me to take you to where He is.”


Then the angel began to move towards the gate of the Celestial City, and I started to follow him. Then I saw the pearly gates of the city opening by itself. When we entered, I saw the gate closing by itself. My companion Angel and I walked side by side in silent companionship.


FLOWERS


I believe that the description of Heaven magnificence is not possible with human language. We were walking on a transparent golden street made of gold, yet I will fail to describe things with the precision that they deserve. Sweet flowers of various and beautiful colors were lining the golden pavement and beautiful streets of a heavenly kingdom. These flagrant flowers were letting out a glorious aroma and divine perfume smells that fill the atmosphere beautifully. I saw flowers of unfailing glory and with an endless variety of colors, many of which I never saw anything before to which I could compare them. These blossoming flowers were moving and waving in worship tunes of their own. They were opening and closing in rhythm in unison. On one side of the road, the flowers were opening and closing in harmony. On the other side of the road, the flowers were waving and dancing in worship rhythm.


We were walking on this huge road filled with the aroma coming from fragrant flowers. I was filled with ecstatic joy abounding in my soul. Everything in this eternal kingdom of light was glorifying the Lord including flowers. And these celestial flowers were releasing a reign of beautiful colors. 


As we walked by the street of gold, I'm not too sure at which point my feet were lifted from the ground. Although we were walking, I noticed that our feet were not touching the ground. I noticed that I could see and zoom long distances in Heaven, and I could get to distant and faraway places at the speed of thought. The pace of our walk seems accelerated in that fashion and speed. We ended up before a beautiful throne.


Somehow, without introduction, I knew who was sitting there. I knew that was the Lord Jesus Christ sitting on His throne of kingly splendor. His countenance was intense and radiant light. I was observing Him in awe and contemplating His breathtaking presence in wonder.


Then Jesus stood from His throne and shook my hand. His hand was soft and warm, like that of a baby. It was a welcoming greeting. When He shook my hand, He imparted me joy and laughter, the sound of His voice filled me with joy causing me to break out in laughter. I laughed so much out of joy, and Jesus was observing me.


Then He said to me, “I am Jesus Christ. I was dead, but now I am alive. I alone died for humanity. That is why I am sitting in this throne of mercy and grace. Whoever believes in Me finds eternal life. I have brought you to Heaven in order to show you the rewards of those who are serving Me without hypocrisy. I will show you the place of rest of those who are faithful and I will show you how the place of torment of those who have neglected and rejected My mercy.”


Immediately I saw Jesus taking on His earthly body, and He showed me the marks on His hands and His feet. He showed me the crown of thorns on His head. He showed me the side where He was pierced.


He said, “I am showing you this so that you can be sure that I am the One who died and came back to life. These are evidence of My crucifixion on the cross.”


Then I saw Jesus returning to His glorified form. He said the day He will come back for His church, we will be like Him.


Jesus said, “All power and all authority on Earth and under the Earth were given to Me. Whoever comes to Me will have eternal life. I am the One who took the judgment on Me so that the sinner will have access to eternal glory. I have bought you with My precious blood, for you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a Lamb without blemish or spot.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)


Jesus said, “Without the work of redemption, no man will enter Heaven.”


Then Jesus stood from His throne of grace and began to walk on that pavement of gold. I followed Him as we were walking on the street of gold filled with divine aroma and perfume


VISITING THE CELESTIAL CHOIR


After explaining to me the purpose of His death for humanity, we began to stroll in the street of the Celestial world. Then Jesus took me to visit the great angelic choir. When we arrived around the choir of Heaven, I could sense and see the image of true royalty, and their celestial bodies were resplendent. They were all in sparkling white glowing gowns. And when these angels were smiling to me, I noticed that their teeth were shining like gold.


I noticed that they had all manner of instruments such as I have never seen. These were in beautiful shimmering gold. I saw golden guitars, golden harps, and trumpets. As the angels of the Lord were flapping their wings in unison, a beautiful melody similar to the sound of a series of drums being played was produced.


At that moment, I joined the angels and I began to sing that song, word by word. I can't explain how I was able to know the words of the song.


Then the Lord Jesus Christ turned to me and said to me, “When you return to Earth, you won't be able to remember any of these songs because they are heavenly.”


But I remember when I was in England in 40 days of prayers, I was going deep in prayer and entering into a trance. As a result, I was singing these heavenly songs subconsciously. But when I was coming back into consciousness, I was losing these songs. It always happened to me when I am in prayer alone.


The Lord was radiating great light when He pointed to His angels and said, “My angels in this choir celebrate in praise when a man received Me on the Earth. Angelic applause is the first reward that sinners get when they come to Me. My angels celebrate jubilantly when a sinner comes to Me.”


I was mesmerized by the angelic choir of Heaven. I was observing and listening to them with deep appreciation. If it was up to me, I would have been standing there for ages. Knowing this the Lord Jesus asked me to join Him and continue the visit.


MY DEAD BODY


The Lord Jesus said to me, “I want to show you a body.”


In a flash of a second, Jesus and I were back to Earth. We were suspended in midair, watching the proceeding in the classroom where my remains were laying on the back in the makeshift hospital. People were unaware that we were there around. I saw people wrapping a body in a blanket, but I thought they should cry. I had a strong impulse to touch them but Jesus stopped me. My decomposing remains were wrapped in a bedding sheet.


Jesus fixed His gaze on me and asked me, “Do you know that body in the blanket?”


I replied, “It seems like a rotting cow.”


Jesus said, “No, it's your body, not a rotting cow. You cannot recognize it because of the glory of your celestial body. You are now in this heavenly body. You cannot compare your terrestrial body with your celestial countenance. Many people value what they see, but do not care for eternal things. But if the glamour of the heavenly body would have been revealed to them, they would give up everything to inherit it. There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is of one degree and the splendor of the earthly bodies is of another. The sun has one degree of splendor, the moon another and the stars another, and star differs from star in splendor. (1 Corinthians 15:40-41) Taking care of our body is good, but as much as we care for the outer part, we should care for the inner man who shall see the kingdom. Grooming the inner man will help us enter the kingdom of God. Our heart needs to be cleaned regularly through the reading of the Word and prayers. Many born again Christians are playing around with their eternity because they have no idea about the glory and the things that the Lord has prepared for them. However, as it is written in 1 Corinthians 2:9, What no eyes have seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived, the things God has prepared for those who love Him. People are not serious because they don't know the great reward God has prepared for them. Many are failing to grasp what is kept for them in eternity. If only they knew about the heavenly world, they would have served Me with all their hearts. People care for their body that is temporary, but they are failing to prepare their heart and inner man. People have time to take care of their earthly bodies, but they have no time to take care of their spiritual body and the inner man. They feed their terrestrial body and care for it. Yet, the inner man that needs prayer, and the reading of the Word is ignored. Many people’s appearances are good, but their hearts are malicious as they don't take care of it.”


Beloved, we must take time to pray and read God's Word in order to be strong, and we must mind the spirit of godliness. We must learn to walk with the Spirit of the Lord. When the Spirit of God is pressing us to pray and read the Word we must hearken to the Spirit of God.


Jesus said, “Many people miss and lose their blessing because they fail to listen and obey the voice of the Spirit. When the Spirit of God tells you to do something in the church or towards the man of God, if you fail to obey, the Holy Spirit will tell someone else to do it. And the person will be blessed because he obeyed.”


MANSIONS AND PALACES OF HEAVEN


Afterward we ascended to the kingdom of Heaven for a tour of the Celestial world.


Then the Lord took a scroll and read this, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God, believe in Me as well. In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence so that you also may be where I am.” (John 14:1-3)


After reading the scroll, we began to fly over the Golden City for a tour of the kingdom of Heaven. Then we ended up walking on a golden street lined with ordinate mansions. The mansions and palaces were beautiful and creatively constructed.


Jesus pointed to these houses and said, “These are the mansions that I mentioned when I said in My Father’s house there are many rooms. There are three types of homes here. The first ones are decorated with ornament of gold. They belong to those who are serving Me faithfully with their offering and tithes. They are committed. Those who are serving Me with their money, I always bless them so that they may not lack; they will not be a mockery of the world. The second type of house is not decorated. They are for Christians who come to church but are failing to serve and the third mansions that were not completed belong to those who have backslidden. I am sending you to remind them that I am sitting on My throne of mercy and grace. They can come back to Me now. When you return to the Earth remind those who have slackened in their commitment for I am coming soon as My reward is with Me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. (Revelation 22:12) Go and warn scoffers who think that they are smart. They say since we were born, we heard that Jesus will come back but up to now we are waiting. Tell them they know the numbers of days and years they have lived on Earth, but they don't know the number of days and years left in their lives. They don't know about tomorrow. Today is the day to repent.”


THE WORD OF GOD


Then I saw the Lord folding the scroll that He was holding and somehow converting it to a piece of bread and giving it to me. He gave it to me and instructed me to eat. When I ate it, it tasted sweet like honey.


Jesus said, “I have put My Word in you. I am sending you to many nations. You will understand all the languages so as to speak to all the people. Whenever you do not have an interpreter, I will fill you with My Spirit and you will speak in their language. Languages are Mine and people are Mine. Don't stop. Go to all the nations.”


Jesus instructed me saying, “You must continue reading the printed Word for the sake of the people.”


Dear brothers and sisters, I remember one day I was to preach in Sweden but there was no translator. Yet, Jesus caused me to preach in the Swedish language although I never spoke that language before.


VISITING THE GARDEN


Frankly, I have been unable to describe in detail what I saw with the exact precision that some scenes deserve. The garden scene was one of these. I was in awe and wonder when Jesus took me there to marvel at what I believe is reverential beauty. We stood in a beautiful and lovely garden that was serene yet alive with splendorous plant life. There were graceful flowers and trees in blossoms. Some laden with attractive fruits and perfectly manicured lawn skirted the landscape. As far as the eye could possibly see, the garden seems awake, blooming with a sweet scent. The tree swayed gently, most gracefully as if bowing at the entrance of the Savior.


Jesus said, “These different grapes will be used to make drinks. Other fruits will be used to make the fruit salad at the gathering when the saints will sit and eat with Me on the table. When that time comes the saints of the world will meet in this garden. They will introduce themselves to one another. They will hug one another in eternity.”


THE SEA OF GLASS


On the other side of the garden, there was a sea of glass. It was beautiful beyond imagination. I was left speechless.


The Lord said, “Over here the saints will have great joy, they will be clothed with celestial bodies. And they will speak one language despite the fact that they will come from different places of the Earth. The Bible says in Revelation 15: 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are your ways, you King of saints.”


As we were leaving the sea of glass, Jesus pointed to me the beauty ahead. I followed the Lord to a table spot.


He said, “The saints will one day gather in the feast in a kingly fashion around this unending table. The meal is recorded in the book of Luke 22:29-30 And I appoint to you a kingdom, as My Father has appointed to Me; 30 That you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”


The tables stood elegantly neatly laid with cutlery; the chairs were extremely beautiful. I have never sat in a chair as beautiful as the one I saw in Heaven. Then with one hand, I stretched out towards the dining table.


And Jesus said, “"I have not tasted the food that is being cooked by angels for the bride. I have just checked it. I admire that angels were good. There you go to see the bride.”


Jesus described the manner in which the saints will sit to eat and drink with Him on this table. They will forget their earthly troubles.


Then I asked the Lord if He was ever aware of my trouble on Earth.


He said, “Yes, I was always aware. That's why I sent My servant with a word of encouragement.”


VISITING THE OFFICE OF THE ANGELS


I was walking with the Lord to what appeared to be an office block. Jesus said to me that this group of buildings was housing the Office of the angels. When we entered the first angelic office, I saw many books. They were opened, and whatever is happening in the church and the lives of Christians were being written automatically without any intervention.


I saw two massive books on a table, the Book of Death and the Book of Life. When a man gets saved, his name is erased from the Book of Death and is written to the Book of Life.


A large volume lay on one of the tables. I was watching the book with curiosity to know its content. Jesus answered my mind. His fingers played with the pages, which I noticed had two distinct columns. On one side were listed names. And next to the name in a different column were detailed explanations of the person's actions. In short, all of our deeds good or bad are recorded in the book of life.


The works recorded in this book is what the Lord will use in order to judge the world, as written in the book of Revelation 20:12-13 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and Hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.


The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. I was amazed by the whole system.


Jesus took the opportunity to elaborate on the benefit of serving God. He talked to me about Tabitha who was brought back to life thanks to her good deeds.


THE STOREHOUSE OF HUMAN BODY PARTS


The Lord led me to a magnificent storehouse in Heaven. These buildings have facilities where angelic doctors were operating. It was a very special experience. I was amazed to hear that there were buildings where human body parts were stored. When we entered in this medical building, I saw a human hand and feet. I saw human blood and kidney. I saw various internal organs of the human body well kept.


Jesus said to me, “When a Christian claim healing on Earth, the part of his body that is sick is replaced by a new one from this medical facility. This replacement and operation are done by celestial angels who are doctors and specialists of the human body. Angelic doctors performed divine surgery by replacing the bad or worn out part of the body with a brand new one from the storehouse, where body parts are stored. As a result, the person will receive healing, sometimes instant healing, but sometimes gradual healing.”


I was amazed to discover that the Lord had in reserve human body parts for His children. I discovered angelic doctors with medical knowledge in Heaven.


The Bible says in Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was on Him; and with His stripes, we are healed.


Beloved, whether you are suffering from cancer, or a heart condition, the Lord can replace your body part and organ with a brand new one.


THE WHITE STONE AND THE NEW NAME


After visiting the medical facility, we walked to a place filled with white stones upon which were inscriptions. The Lord said, “Those who receive these stones on that great day of My return will be revealed in public.”


Revelation 2:17  I will give to him a white stone, and on the stone a new name is written, which no one knows but he that receives it.


The Lord Jesus said, “The weight of each stone depends on the output and performance of the believer during their life on Earth. Behold, I am coming quickly. And My reward is with Me to render to every man according to what he has done (Revelation 22:12) for the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds (Matthew 16:27).”


Jesus said to me, “When you go back to Earth, tell them I am coming back very soon.”


THE TREE OF LIFE


Afterward, the Lord steered me to the direction of the tree of life. I observed how beautiful the trees and branches were. The Bible says in Revelation 22:14 Blessed are those who wash their robes so that they have the right to the tree of life, and can enter into the city through the gates.


CROWNS


Then we entered another building in Heaven where the angels of the Lord were designing crowns for the believers. There were crowns for the ancient servants and those of modern days. Some crowns were small, but others were big. Some were simple, but some are extravagant. James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love Him.


VISITING THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN


I was still thinking about the benefit of serving God as we were leaving the building housing the office of angels, and then we were heading to the place of rest, where the righteous arrive after being released from their mortal bodies.


When we got to the place of the arrival of the overcomers, and their place of rest, first, I saw a big valley. And between the valley, I saw a massive, deep, and beautiful sea.


The Bible says in Revelation 4:5-6 And out of the throne proceeded lightning and thunder and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like to crystal: and in the middle of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.


I saw the Lord pointing me beyond the sea of glass.


He said, “The redeemed live across the sea of glass, which is the river of life.”


I saw a great multitude that kept coming towards Jesus Christ. He was receiving the multitude of the overcomers with a warm hug. With His reassuring voice that I have come to love so much, Jesus said, “The multitude you see have finished their labor and work. They are coming from different parts of the world, including the genocide of Rwanda. Some of them are also from your country. I have to lead them to their rest.”


Revelation 14:12-13 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. 13 And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from now on: Yes, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.


Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one but I am able to take this multitude of these people to the home of the righteous. The home of the righteous is in actual fact, the assembly of people who died in right standing with God.”


Beloved, when I died, I was dressed with a glorified body. I took on a spiritual body and I realized that I was filled with revelation knowledge. I knew about things without being told about them. And thanks to the spirit of revelation, I was able to recognize the saints of the Bible in the multitude, such as the elder Enoch of ancient times, the apostle Paul, Stephen, who was stoned for the testimony of Jesus, and Mary, the mother of Christ. I saw the saints who lived on Earth long before I was born. The ancient saints were joined by the multitude of new arrivals coming from different parts of the Earth and gathering beyond the sea of glass. I saw members of our church who were killed in the war and genocide. I could recognize them and they recognized me. I was happy to see them and I wanted to join them.


But the Lord Jesus said, “Once you crossed the sea of glass, you will not be able to return to life. These are the saints in their place of rest. They have finished their labor. These people served Me with holy hearts. They separated and detached themselves from the world. They kept themselves holy, and they kept their garments white and spotless.”


As I stood there, I could see people arriving in the celestial city. They were received and hugged by Jesus. These people were gathered at the pearly gates of the Eternal City.


The Lord said, “I will return you to the Earth because many still believe that death is the end. But there is a Day of Judgment coming.”


I tried to address some of the saints but my voice could not catch them on the other side of the river of life.


Then the Lord gave me something similar to binoculars. Thanks to it, I was able to talk to them as if they were closer. Their joys were contagious. I wanted to join them across the river. But the Lord stopped me telling me that anyone who reached that place will not be able to return to life.


When I observed far behind the multitude of saints and the homes of the saints, I saw the 24 elders and the four living creatures. The elders had a very glorious appearance and heavenly beauty. I could not see them clearly. But in their hand, they had things which appear like precious vials, and they were worshipping, but I could not identify the One that was worshiped.


Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.


Then the Lord said, “Emanuel, I want you to go back to Earth and tell the people what you have seen.”


TWO MINISTRY FRIENDS WHO DID NOT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN


Then I suddenly realized the absence of two significant people I worked with in the ministry, I thought, as they have passed on, they should be in Heaven. And I was thinking, "Where are they?"


When I asked the Lord about them, He said, “They did not make it. Their hearts remained in the world.”


Jesus was referring to our ministry treasurer and caterer. He said the treasurer came out of the world, but the world never came out of him. He was not honest about the church fund. He lied about the ministry finance, claiming that money was often stolen when in actual fact, he had spent it. Heaven is a holy place for holy people. There is no sin here.


I said to the Lord, “I remembered about that, but that brother loved You.”


Jesus answered me, “Even Judas Iscariot, though he was My disciple, he did not inherit the kingdom of God because of the same attitude.”


Then I asked the Lord about our church caterer.


I said, “Lord, there is another lady I am not seeing. She has done so many good works. She was coordinating our ministry of hospital visits. She was affectionate and she was visiting whenever someone was sick. I have not seen that lady among the saints beyond the sea of glass.”


The Lord said, “She got saved but her heart remained in Sodom and Gomorrah.”


The woman that Jesus is talking about was in charge of the food unit during our visits and mission. She was coordinating our visits to the sick in different hospitals. She was generous but she died after a short illness.


The Lord Jesus informed me that when she was in the hospital bed, she was bitter and angry for the fact that church members were not coming to pay her a visit. She was saying in her heart, “I always cooked and visit everybody that is sick. But when I find myself in a hospital bed, no one cared to visit me.” She was offended. On her deathbed, she vowed never to forgive the members of the church for this unfairness.


Jesus said, “Prior to her death, I have sent messages urging her to forgive and let go so that the portal of My kingdom will be opened for her. But she adamantly refused to forgive and she hanged on the offense. As a consequence when she died in that state of bitterness and unforgiveness, she could not enter the pearly gate of the Celestial City.”


The Lord Jesus said, “When I was on the cross in pain, I forgave My persecutors right in the middle of pain, and My servant Stephen, also forgave and released those that stoned him to death.”


Beloved, a lot of Christians are losing their souls because of bitterness and unforgiveness. Unless you forgive others God will not forgive you. Many saints are unable to let go of grudges and animosity.


Afterward, it struck me that Jesus had not yet introduced me to His Father.


And I asked Him, “Lord, you have been showing me a lot of things. But I would like to see the Father, the One you are praying to on Earth. Are You going to show me Your Father?”


Jesus said, “If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father because I am one with the Father. I'm the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one is going to the Father except by Me. Go tell the world I am the Way. I am in the Father and the Father in Me.”


4 THINGS ABOUT INHERITING ETERNAL LIFE


1. RECEIVE JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR


Before returning to Earth, the Lord gave me a letter for His children about inheriting eternal life. The letter highlight why some people will not enter Heaven. 


In brief, it mentioned that in order to inherit eternal life, one must receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Those whose names are not written in the Book of Life will not inherit eternal life. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the Lake of Fire.


2. FORGIVENESS


In order to inherit eternal life, Christians have to be forgiving. Unforgiveness is in most cases, the source of bitterness, jealousy, gossip, strife, and malice.


Hebrews 12:14-15 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: 15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many are defiled.


Matthew 6:15 But if you forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.


3. TITHING


In order to inherit eternal life, the believer must tithe. The tithes are not meant for the poor, but for the house of God. 


Malachi 3:8-10 Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me. But you say, Wherein have we robbed You? In tithes and offerings. 9 You are cursed with a curse: for you have robbed Me, even this whole nation. 10 Bring you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in My house, and prove Me now herewith, said the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


Church leaders and servants of God should tithe faithfully, even a 10th part of what they received from the congregation. In this way, you also will present an offering to the Lord from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes, you must give the Lord's portion to Aaron the priest. You must present as the Lord's portion the best and holiest part of everything given to you.


Jesus explained to me that the problems of poverty suffered by many people are entirely of their own making. He talked about Ananias and Saphira saying that their greatest mistake was getting used to the servant of God Peter. This amplifies the kind of foolishness referred to us in Proverbs 27:22 Though you should bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.


Know well the condition of your flocks, and pay attention to your leaders. It is important to give not just our tithes but also offering.


Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the LORD with your substance, and with the first fruits of all your increase: 10 So shall your barns be filled with plenty, and your presses shall burst out with new wine.


Proverbs 3:11-12 My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of His reproof, for the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.


4. KEEP YOUR VOWS


In order to inherit eternal life, one must believe and must fulfill his vows.


Many believers never bothered to honor their vows. However, Jesus spoke about Jephthah, a man who diligently honored his vows,. The story is found in Judges 11. Jephthah led the Israelites in a battle against Ammon and, in exchange for defeating the Ammonites, made a vow to sacrifice whatever would come out of the door of his house first. When his daughter was the first to come out of the house, he immediately regretted the vow, which would require him to sacrifice his daughter to God. Jephthah then carried out his vow.


Ecclesiastes 5:4-6 When you vow a vow to God, do not delay paying it, for He has no pleasure in fools. Pay what you vow. It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay. Let not your mouth lead you into sin, and do not say before the messenger that it was a mistake. Why should God be angry at your voice and destroy the work of your hands?


Emmanuel Twagirimana has written a book called “Seven Days In Heaven.” It can be purchased from online vendors.


5 comments:

  1. Halleluya…

    God be praised..

    Mandla.MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed and enlighten with this content i acknowledge the love of God for humanity. Praise be to God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen may the almighty father restore me again from my backsliding state in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you O LORD GOD for chastising and restoring me again through your holy words amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD LORD JESUS THANKS FOR YOUR WISDOM TO GET UR SPECIAL MESSAGE TO ME..AM SORRY FOR MY PAST MISTAKES DUE TO IGNORANCE..AM SORRY FOR BREAKING MY VOWS TO U N NOT TITHING BUT I NOW KNOW BETTER..FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SINS N GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE..I LOVE YOU SO MU CH MAY I WALK IN YOUR WISDOM AND LORD PLEASE CONFIRM ABOUT MY SPECIAL PURPOSE N MY CALLING..I AM WAITING.

    ReplyDelete