Translate

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

DOCTOR LUHYI GARCIA OF VENEZUELA 1

I MET THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HEAVEN




WHO IS LUHYI GARCÍA?

This man of God has blessed us with an impressive testimony of 12 hours in Heaven.

Luhyi Garcia was born on a farm outside Caracas-Venezuela. This farm had huge cultivation of roses and belonged to his father Don Antonio Garcia and his mother Argelina de Garcia. From the age of 9, he began to work at his father's hacienda (a large estate or plantation with a dwelling house.)

He studied and worked and attended a small Baptist church located in the field of a sugar mill. There he served God for 4 years. Then over the years he graduated from high school and began to study medicine at the Central University of Venezuela for 6 years.

He graduated after six years and served as a military doctor in the Armed Forces and a year later he won a postgraduate scholarship in nuclear medicine from the Russia-Venezuela agreement and went to study in Moscow Russia. He studied for 5 years for his postgraduate degree in scientific medicine in Russia. He graduated from the Russian Likhoideo and a year later he went to teach laser medical surgery in Iran for 3 years.

In Iran, the successful doctor began to suffer from kidney cancer and three years later he had to return to his native country, Venezuela. There began the cruel process of his illness and his health began to deteriorate rapidly. He was admitted to an Oncology ward in Caracas.

He tells us that an angel visited him in his hospital room one morning, almost at dawn. A man dressed as a doctor appeared, about three meters tall. He examined him and gave him a folder with an envelope that said "Invitation to Heaven."

After that he began to pray. He began to reconcile with his Creator, Jesus. He discarded all his arrogance and all egotism and days later, Luhyi Garcia was sent home to die.

He had run out of money for the burial. The missionary church where he belonged had to donate the funeral services. Luhyi Garcia went to die in the house on the farm that had already been abandoned and lonely where he had grown up.

In his extreme solitude in that house surrounded by huge trees he began to cry out to God to forgive him of all his evil deeds and approximately 4 o'clock in the afternoon he began to worship God and fell silent to the floor and died.

He was taken by two angels to the third Heaven and to Hell. In Heaven, he received a comforting and encouraging message for the Church of the World. Currently, Dr. Luhyi Garcia is speaking to thousands of leaders from all over the world that God told him to talk about. He is now based in Segovia, Spain although he is Venezuelan.

DOCTOR LUHYI GARCIA'S SUPERNATURAL TESTIMONY

Hello my name is Luhyi Garcia. I am a preacher and worshiper in the kingdom of Jesus Christ. My dear brothers, I want to tell my testimony so that your faith can be increased and your courage to seek things that are above may be restored.

I suffered from an incurable disease. In fact, I was a very poor person and could not afford a very expensive treatment for kidney cancer that medical science had diagnosed and gave me another five months to live. This disease progressed into a very painful disease and the death sentence which medical science had determined in my body came true.

I went to die on a farm in a place called Monte Engenho. I went to die in the solitude of that place. I was a double-life Christian. My life was a life of hypocrisy and there I reconciled with Lord Jesus. On the very day of my death with little strength, I got ready and put on perfume. It was a cologne that my mother had given me on my birthday. I dressed in my best clothes. In fact, I was not just getting ready to die I was getting ready to see God. I just had an old clock to wait for the special moment.

Minutes before I died I cried like never in the loneliness of that mountain. It was 4:30 pm when I started crying and crying and my prayer stopped being prayer and became a supplication. There was no one on my side. I was dying. I was like a child waiting for his father at the door. I was not waiting for death but that Christ would come to find me.

I was waiting in pain and I couldn't stand up anymore. My legs lost their strength and I fell to my knees. When I got up I could clearly see that my body was lying down and I saw my lifeless body. My soul was no longer in my body. My self which was my soul took on a celestial identity.

The whole terrestrial environment around me was very dark. There was no sunlight. The sunlight had no effect on the celestial regions. I saw everything more real than I saw on Earth. The only thing that illuminated the light from my soul was the light of Jesus for Jesus was in me. My soul emanated a light. This light was not from my soul but from the light of Jesus in me as it is written in the Word in John 8:12, Whoever follows Me will not walk in darkness.

After death, the dead in Christ is attracted to the light of Christ and flies to Him. The one who has no Jesus will be repelled by the light of Christ. A soul does not have a light of his own. A soul depends on the light of Jesus because we all have a fallen nature because of sin. It is written because of your sin the Earth is cursed (cf Genesis 3:17, Isaiah 24:6).

So when we confess our sins to God Jesus washes us with His blood so that the light of Jesus shines in us. Satan knows that when the Christian takes this light and rebels against God this light can leave. The person who dies in the darkness of the soul will not be saved because he cannot rise in the light because it cannot absorb them from Jesus. The light of Jesus can absolve darkness but you have to choose light or darkness.

However when a man sins, his spirit, soul, and body suffer. When my soul left my body felt a lot of pain. The moment of death is very painful. When we die, the spiritual is more real than the natural. My soul shone like a lamp. When people die they leave the natural environment. It is no longer the same environment.

Suddenly on the floor, two demonic entities came out. These two fallen angels were wearing old clothes that emanated a dark light and they began to accuse me. The scriptures say in Revelation 12:10 that Satan accuses the children of God, who accused them before our God day and night.

At night, when a human being dies Satan sends evil spirits to that soul so that this soul is dragged to Hell. These demons wanted my soul but they couldn’t come to me because of the light of Christ that was in my soul. These demons from Hell shouted accusations against me but I didn’t remember them.

I spent hours earlier asking for forgiveness for what I had done in the past. If you are living in sin, today is the day when you must ask the Lord for forgiveness. My Jesus wiped out the dark sins that were in me and the light came into my soul with its radiance. Brothers, know that after death there is no more time to repent because all the natural disappears. So if you take time to repent of your dark past the love of God comes into your soul.

Suddenly the angels of light, the messengers from God came. They were sent by God. Jesus comes for the poor and needy when their hearts are brokenhearted in repentance. These angels from the kingdom of Christ arrived and drew their swords and struck the fallen angels and they ran away terrified.

The two great angels took my soul by my hands at a great speed. The soul is not a cloud, the soul is not a gas, the soul is a spiritual identity, a being. We went up to the first Heaven where everything is dark and then to the second Heaven where there were many demons but the light that was in us chased those demons away. I noticed the angels drew their swords as we went through the second Heaven. So the person who is full of Christ and the Holy Spirit is full of light and when he dies his soul is full of the precious light of Jesus.

Soon we reached the third Heaven. There everything is illuminated because the Lamb is the light. The light of Jesus illuminates that place and inexplicably there was a large green field and there was a huge giant brick wall. It looked like a marble golden with thousands of stones and it is very beautiful.

I saw a very beautiful and very big golden door and the angels of God placed me in front of the big door and there was a window in the door where a very tall angel looked at me and said, “Wait.”

Why, sir?”

God will speak to you.” and the angel opened that door and said to me, “Welcome God will speak to you.”

MY MEETING WITH ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

He said to me, “I am Michael.”

It may be that someone who hears my testimony will say this is unbiblical or will say that this is a quackery, a pure invention of that pastor. If you doubt ask God whether this is a real invention but it really doesn’t matter to me what man says. If you want to believe, believe me. If you don’t want to believe, glory to God. Ask God whether this is real or an invention of mine and the Holy Spirit will give you the testimony.

Proverbs 18:13 He that answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame to him.

When I passed that place the angel handed me a book and a kind of very beautiful pen and told me, “Write down everything you will see because the Lord Almighty God told you to write down everything so that you tell the men that this beautiful place exists.”

I took that and we started walking and the first thing I could hear was a symphony of praise and adoration. I saw a very strong light but that light that I did not know before opened my eyes. This light synchronizes with my soul so it’s important to have Jesus in your heart and serving Him because He said in John 8:12 I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life.

I was walking and I saw the floor that was gold. It was like polished glass. I saw my reflection on that floor. The place was full of gold, like a beautiful ceramic of gold like glass.

I saw flowers of various colors. These colors do not exist on Earth. I saw immense roses that moved according to the sound of the praise and adoration. There were flower bells that sounded like bells. It is an inexplicable place. It is very difficult to try to explain because how to explain the inexplicable.

I came to a place where there was a vine of grapes and there were many angels who were reaping and cleaning that place up. There was a basket where the angels took the dried and broken grapes and many withered and dried leaves and put them in the basket.

I asked the angel, “What do those dried and broken grapes mean?”

The angel said to me, “Write down everything you see here. These grapes are men and women who were apostles, shepherds , and evangelists who departed from the truth. They have dried up although they are planted in Heaven. These people separated themselves from the truth. They are children who bore fruit but who prostituted themselves in the name of God by selling the church.”

I'll tell you one thing, I did not know that so many people had turned away from the truth and these dried grapes were thrown into the basket and passed from the hand of one angel to another angel until it reached a door on the floor that opened on both sides. There was an angel who threw those grapes into a door on the floor that opens on its side and they are put there. From there they will go to a place of torment.

The angel told me, “Do you know where this place is? Those who deviate from the truth, this is their wages. These people who depart from the truth are in adultery, fornication, lewdness, lies, stealing, etc. A place is reserved for them in those baskets there and the demons will come to get them.”

John 15:6 If a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

So I understood why God’s angels came to get me. It was because the demons had no rights over my soul. So every soul that has sin belongs to Hell. There was a notice on a sign there that said all the vine that is unclean will be cut and thrown into the fire and all life that is clean will be left so that they bear many fruits.

What God wants is your fruits. You who are watching this program (reading this message), you must bear fruits. God wants to eat your fruits. What have you given God to eat? The soldiers gave Jesus wine mixed with myrrh and that repulsed Him.

Mark 15:23 And they gave Him wine mixed with myrrh to drink. But He did not take it

That means that pastors, leaders, prophets, evangelists and new converted Christians - what you are offering to God are the true fruits of righteousness, fruits of obedience, fruits of humility, fruits of honesty to God. You are not assured of your salvation just because you have the biggest church in the world. It doesn't impress God and it doesn't mean you are on the way to Heaven. If God uses you in miracles or in great signs it doesn’t mean you’re on your way to Heaven.

I asked, “Why are these grapes rotten?”

The angel told me, “Those rotten grapes are those that sold the word of God and sold the truth. When they were planted here they were very beautiful. The Lord made them prosper and multiply but there came a time when they prostituted themselves and they will end in Hell if they do not repent.”

Brothers there were other lives that were clean and have started to bear fruit. Brothers this is very delicate. If you're watching this program (reading this message) and you have not made a decision to change, you have not made a decision to leave the lie, the deception, the adultery, infidelity, theft or even taken money from the congregation to use them for your benefits of your flesh or your private benefits, you are one of those rotten grapes waiting to be thrown into the fire. This is very delicate, brothers.

I had to reprimand the son of a pastor who bought a Ferrari. I told him, “Why didn’t you take this money and bought Bibles to give to those who do not have in Venezuela? We cannot get Bibles.”

Brothers, God wants us to be different. By our fruits, you will know them. It is not by miracles. It is not owning TV channels or having great churches. It is not by the work of our hands. You will know them by their fruits (Matthew 7:16).

So the angel told me, “Write this down.”

At that moment I noted that there were many souls of many leaders who are about to fall into that place of torment if they do not repent. I saw many leaders of the Lord who were about to go to Hell for their sins since they believe that because they preach and cast out demons they are saved, but it is not entirely true, because if they lead a double life and do not repent they seek their eternity in Hell.

We were walking and writing things down.

We arrived at a very beautiful wheat field. I entered that field and when I looked at the field, it was golden and the angel told me, “The Word of God says in John 4:35, Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!

I asked the angel, “What are these ears of golden grain?”

The angel answered, “That means the souls are valuable to God. The Lord is waiting for you to go out and preach to those souls that have an important purpose for God."

We left the wheat field. I was walking and feeling and hearing the adoration that was in that place. It was a very beautiful adoration. There were thousands and thousands and thousands of violins and thousands of applause and I was already approaching. I listened to melodies and exquisite applause that I do not know how to explain. I was walking and taking down notes. I was feeling and listening to the praises that were coming from millions and millions of violins and millions of applause. I heard the praises there and I wanted to go to that place.

The angel said to me, “See and describe everything there. Write it down, write it down.”

We arrived at a very high place where we were stopped by a strong wind and I could not walk.

The angel told me, “We cannot go any further because God is going to talk to you.”

MY MEETING WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

I saw a very tall and very handsome man who was approaching and He had a white turban. He came towards us. His eyes were beautiful. There are no eyes so beautiful and when you are praying, praising, crying these eyes are looking at you.

This man approached with tears in His eyes. He stopped next to me and I saw His shoulders were wet. I asked Him without knowing who He was.

I asked Him, “Why are You crying?”

He answered, “Have you ever seen a dove crying? Have you seen a river crying, a fire crying? Have you seen anything or something crying? Have you ever seen a method, a strategy, a vision crying? Have you ever seen the cloud crying? This is the symbol of what I am.”

He said to me, “Have you ever seen a person crying?”

I said, “Yes.”

He said, “I am a person. I am God.”

He told me, “I am the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is a person. I am not like some doctrines that teach that the Holy Spirit is a method, that He is a strategy, that He is a vision of growth."

The Holy Spirit is not a method of evangelism. The Holy Spirit is God. He feels and cries when you humiliate Him. When anyone grieves Him, He cries like a child.

Brothers, He cries like a child when we offend Him. This is an offense. Did you know that with your sins, with your lies, with your iniquity, with your wickedness you are attacking God? Did you know that when you see a miracle and says that he is a false prophet you are attacking God? You are humiliating God. You cannot attribute the things of God to Satan. Be very careful. You are living a religious life, a legalistic life.

Be very careful what you say when you take something that God did and attribute it to Satan. This is very dangerous.

The Holy Spirit told me, “Come and follow Me. There is something you should write down and tell the men.”

We climbed this hill. There was a hall with two huge pillars and very beautiful.

I said, “What is that?”

He said, “Write this note down first. Tell the people that I do not let them go. It is they that let go of Me.”

Brothers do not say that God abandoned you. Do not say that God left your church, or that God has left your family. It was you who left Him because you stopped looking for Him.

We started walking in that splendid place. In that place, everything was very beautiful. I went to that big pillars and they were golden and very beautiful. There was a purple color carpet a beautiful color and we walked there. There were some letters that were stamped on the carpet. He told me to see every detail and write down every detail

I was writing down every detail. I was in God’s office. There was a door like an office.

God sits down at the table and writes. God has a desk. The Holy Spirit told me to sit down.

Brother, I noticed that there were hinges and the hinges had a stamp, a name, a logo. All the locks everything had a logo. The carpet had some Hebrew letters a logo. The beautiful curtains had a logo or a name. There was no lamp yet everything was lit

The Holy Spirit told me, “Do you know what this logo is? This logo is Jesus. He is the heir of Heaven.”

Brothers, the logo means the Word. Jesus is the Word. Brothers, there is nothing to invent. Some doctrines say that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. This is a lie.

Some doctrines that say that Jesus is a man, not God. Jesus is the all-powerful God. We are talking about God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

There was something that caught my attention. There were a lot of files in the front.

I asked Him, "What are those files?"

He told me "These are notes that people ask Me, that questioned Me. You have to learn this as Job learned it when he said in Job 42:1 Then Job answered the Lord and said: 2 “I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You. 3 You asked, ‘Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?’ Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. 4 Listen, please, and let me speak; You said, ‘I will question you, and you shall answer Me.’ 5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You. 6 Therefore I abhor myself, And repent in dust and ashes.”

I tell the leaders, the pastors, apostles, ministers who know God only by the hearing of their ears but they have not seen God Himself. God can reveal the logo to you. Who is the logo? He is the Word of God. Everything was created by Him, for Him and through Him and without Him, nothing could be created.

We were there. I was sitting and He said, “Listen to this and write it down.”

Brothers I saw many books. I asked, “What is this?”

He told me, “All that you speak on Earth are recorded here. There are angels with papers coming with everything you talked about on Earth and there are many angels on Earth taking note of all that is happening.”

Brother, everything you talk, everything you say is written down. Each morning and each day has an angel who writes down everything that you talk about and everything is brought to that office. I saw angels coming in and giving folders. On the land there is a lot of angels to serve God or else the earth would be in chaos. But as we have free will, we do what we wants. Then what happens, brother, being there I saw how the angels passed through another door and delivered writings on everything you speak. When you speak ill of a brother saying, "This brother is false and that brother is false. When we say that a brother and that statement is false, that does not come from God, all that It is noted. When he speaks ill of the pastor or "that brother is wasting money," it is written down. When you curse your children, when you mistreat your wife, or your husband, everything is written down. When you tell a lie, all is noted down.

Matthew 12:36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give an account of it on the day of judgment.

Brothers when you speak badly of a brother, everything is noted when you speak.

I also saw there that there were some books with padlocks.

So I asked the Holy Spirit, “Why are those books padlocked?”

He answered, “Those were the ones who blasphemed Me and for them, there is no more salvation for them. There is no reward for them. Many of them are still alive on Earth but there is no salvation for them.”

Matthew 12:31-32 Why I say to you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven to men. 32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Mark 3:28-29 Truly I say to you, All sins shall be forgiven to the sons of men, and blasphemies with which soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost has never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

I tell you brothers be careful not to speak against the Holy Spirit. If you see someone from God doing something and you say it is from the devil. Be careful not to attribute what God does to Satan because every miracle done in the name of Jesus is due to the power of the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus.

When you speak ill of a miracle you may be blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. You will grant Satan a title that does not belong to him. This is dangerous if you see a miracle done in the name of Jesus and say it is from the devil. This is very dangerous. The devil does not glorify Jesus. He glorifies himself. The Santeria, the mayomberos (black witches), warlocks, sorcerers, they do nothing in the name of Jesus. They do not glorify Jesus. They glorify themselves and their money. This is a delicate issue.

I asked, “Are those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit still alive on Earth?

He replied, “Yes, many of them are still alive but there is no salvation for them.”

Brothers, there are doctrines that are made against the Holy Spirit and Pentecostal people to the point of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit and this is because of the religiosity of legalism and something else also.

One thing I want to explain is that the Holy Spirit does not like orders given to Him, for example, “Do this now,” or “Perform a miracle now.”

You would not like me to order you around, “Marco, go buy me a soda” or “Go buy gas.” How would you feel?

Brothers the Holy Spirit is a person. He has a personality. He laughs. He cries. He is not an obscure being. He is not a cloud. Man tries to hide the Holy Spirit from doctrines and project Him as an active force and not even name Him in the church saying, “No, that is fanaticism.” I have heard people saying, “No, do not talk about the Holy Spirit because it is fanaticism to talk in tongues and do miracles.”

There's something I wanted to tell you. After my experience with the Spirit of God, He prepared me for six and a half months. I prepare first in the move of the Holy Spirit, to glorify Jesus because the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus and I sneaked into the Jehováhs Witnesses watchtower. At the conference, I spoke about the Holy Spirit, saying that He is not an active force, He is not a dove, He is not a thing, He is not something. He is a wonderful person. He is God. God planned our salvation and the Son paid the price on the cross and the Holy Spirit executes the work of the Father and the Son.

When I blurted out the word that the Holy Spirit is not an active force, but is a wonderful person, that l love Him and He wants to come into your life, automatically the elders came over to the cameras and stereos and something happened. They disconnected the electricity and then they called security and tried to grab me from the pulpit but they could not reach the pulpit. It was a wonderful testimony when the Lord sent me to infiltrate the organization of the Jehovah’s Witnesses and I gave that message. There were people from Spain, Venezuela, Colombia, Guatemala, throughout Latin America and some Jehovah's Witnesses called me and told me, " I know the Holy Spirit."

The Holy Spirit told me, “I cry because they have taken Me out of the church of Jesus Christ. Go and speak to those churches that have taken Me out, that have replaced Me. That is why we see so many congregations going through mechanical rituals and they do concerts to enliven the atmosphere.”

Is anybody listening to this?

The Holy Spirit gave the church of Jesus Christ His doctrines, His methods and His visions but everyday man has come up with different designs, new models and new strategies and have replaced the Holy Spirit. They do not want to rely on the Holy Spirit. They do not want to stop doing their own things.

The Holy Spirit told me, “They switched My methods for theirs. I am not going to any nation to give fame to any man. I do not give way to any musical group, to any book, to any Christian artist, to any Christian who wants to be famous. I do not give anything to anybody so that he can be famous. Only one can be famous and He is Jesus, only Jesus.”

The Holy Spirit gave me this verse in John 5:41, I do not accept glory from men, · John 12:43, For they loved praise from men more than praise from God.

The Holy Spirit told me, “Write this down. Those who have achieved fame, especially the music groups, have confused honor with fame. They left the honor and sought the fame that brought lucratively financial income. Tell them that their fame did not come from God but it came from their great marketing and large investments in advertising in TV channels. They are going to give an account for the recognition they have received because they started by giving fame to Jesus but ended up giving fame to themselves, their churches, their visions, and organizations.”

That is why so many visions begin with a boom and with a force and then it ends at the bottom with many celebrities at the bottom. Have you noticed that? Do you know why?

The Holy Spirit told me to write it down. He said, “The Holy Spirit will reach your nation, to those who are watching your programs, to make Jesus famous.”

There is nothing here to look for your own fame. You are in the wrong place if you are against Jesus being the center of attraction of your country. Brother, Jesus has to be the one liberator of your country, the healing of your country, the Savior of your country, and the king of your country. That is the fullness of God.

The Holy Spirit told me, “Those known and famous pastors, singers, musical groups are known for marketing themselves and gaining publicity for themselves. They are taking glory and recognition which belongs to Jesus for themselves and their churches.”

The Holy Spirit told me, “I don’t want the glory of man. They seek their own ways and do not seek to glorify Me in the media.”

Brothers it is time to learn to glorify the Lord Jesus and go out to proclaim the name of Jesus. Let us not proclaim our own visions or churches, only Jesus. Churches should not exalt their churches’ names and logos and their personalized visions but instead exalt Jesus.

The Holy Spirit told me, “Write it down. Everyone wants their churches and ministries to be the center of their cities. Everyone wants their congregations to be the center in their city but they can only be the fullest, the Holy Spirit will come in His fullness when they say that the center of everything is Jesus the Lord.”

Few are those who enjoy the fullness of God. When the fullness of God comes to a country, a city, it will be transformed.”

John 16:14 The Holy Spirit will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.


Translated from Luhyi Garcia's Supernatural Testimony


NEXT: LUHYI GARCIA OF VENEZUELA 2 I SAW SEVEN DOORS IN HEAVEN



1 comment:

  1. What if you thought a bad thought about the holy spirit is that blasphemy of the holy spirit?

    ReplyDelete