Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2020

WITNESS OKWUDILICHUKWU 7

 8 GOSPEL MINISTERS & 17 CHURCH WORKERS IN HELL

PART 7


THE FOURTH PERSON


My offense was JEALOUSY. I had a friend who was so intimate with me. She and I had been in a friendship for a very long time. Then there was a brother in the church where I worship. The brother has been in my heart always for I wished he could marry me. Then, on a Sunday service, I invited my friend to the service. When she came, I introduced her to the brother. I was ignorant of the fact that the informal introduction led to courtship until there was a rumor that they were about to get married. When I made investigations, the rumor was true. Then I began thinking about what to do to terminate the wedding. I consulted a witchcraft priest who inflicted madness into my friend on the day of the wedding and the wedding was terminated.


Although the brother did not marry me neither did he marry her too. When she was cured of madness, the brother decided to look for another girl. Soon the spirit of madness that left her came and attacked me. I suffered madness for several years and died. My friend is still in the world, living with a man that loved her and they are blessed with three children. I am thirsty for water (she wept).


“Be not deceived; God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to the flesh shall reap corruption; be he that soweth to the spirit shall reap life everlasting”. (Galatians 6:7-8)


That lady sowed a bad seed by inflicting madness into her friend. She allowed herself to be used by Satan to attack her friend on her wedding day. And God was kind and delivered the innocent lady from madness and rewarded the wicked lady with the same madness as well and rejected her in His kingdom.


The Bible says, ”Anger is cruel and wrath is like a flood, but jealousy is even more dangerous.” (Proverb 27:4 NLT). So we ought to keep our minds positive in order to control our emotions. Your mind is your power. If you lose your mind to negative attitudes, you lose your whole life.


THE FIFTH PERSON


Husband and wife offended me and I killed them. I was employed in a company that was owned by a couple (husband and wife). Because of my behavioral attitude that was negative and detestable, I was paid and sacked. With this unexpected development, I consulted my father, who was a witch doctor. He instructed me to go back to them in a pretense of coming to apologize and plead for mercy so that I can use it as an avenue to get the sand or dust of, either their feet or car wheel. I succeeded in getting the items, as they refused to listen to me. With the sand and dust of their feet and car wheel, my father invoked a fatal accident on the couple and both of them died on the spot. They hurt me and I paid them back without thinking of how the people who heard me preach Christ would feel about it. But I regretted the murder of the couple because that was what brought me where I am now. Sir, (showing me her appearance) look at my body, I am suffering, and the pain here is too much to bear. 


She wept bitterly, and I shook my head in pity for her.


“But there is no peace for the wicked, says the Lord”. (Isaiah 48:22 NLT) “…. Though hands join in hand, the sinner will not go unpunished” (Proverb 16:5 KJV)


A wicked mind is a dangerous mind. People who were wicked before they received Christ ought to pray very well to God to remove that trait from them. This is because as they keep growing in the faith which comes by hearing the word of God, when the satanic trials will come, the negative trait will first be used to know the strength of their faith. The lady was not able to allow God to deal with her old and negative emotions. She took it for granted and when the time of trial came, she failed and found herself in Hell. Now take a sober reflection, have your old life been dealt with by God? If not, go to God in prayer and pray well and God will certainly deal with it.


THE SIXTH PERSON


I was a woman leader in my church. I always LIE to my business customers by telling them the amount I bought the goods that I know; truly that was not the amount. That was just what kept me in this torment. 


Then she stopped, and was weeping.


Telling lies is a sin that is common among the present-day Christians. It is being told as if it had no eternal implication, but it has. Some Christians when they tell lies they would say it is diplomacy (that is diplomatic lies). Some would say their own are white lies. And all liars will go to hell. The Bible says, “…And all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8 KJV)


No matter the reason, therefore telling lies or applying the skill therein, every liar is a sinner in the eyes of God and they cannot inherit the kingdom of God. The woman told lies and went to hell. All the profit she was able to make through lying became useless to her because she didn’t leave this world with them. The Bible says, “For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain that we can carry nothing out of it”. (1 Timothy 6:7 KJV)


THE SEVENTH PERSON


Brother Ubani, ANGER was what kept me here. I was having a hot temper that could not be controlled. Whenever I was offended, I would either quarrel verbally or fight. And my pastor always said that Christians should not fight because it was a sin. I have no other offense that kept me here than anger. Please tell God to have mercy on me, the torment is too much. (He stopped, but did not stop weeping).


“Don’t allow anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent” (Psalms 4:4 NLT)


Anger is a destructive stranger that knocks at the mind’s door. If anyone let him in, he comes and destroys and off he goes, leaving the inner mind in regret. So don’t let anger into your mind if you don’t want to regret when it leaves you. Keep the door through which it can get into well protected. Say no when it says open and stay silent when it knocks and that will be your victory tools.


Read


James 1:19-20 Why, my beloved brothers, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.


Matthew 5:22 But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.


Ephesians 4:26 Be you angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down on your wrath:


CONTINUED IN PART 8


IT IS TIME TO TELL GOD TO CRUCIFY OUR FLESH TO THE CROSS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment