Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2019

DGS DHINAKARAN OF INDIA 3

HEAVEN VISITATIONS 3


Several years ago, I saw a tape called "Beyond and Back" which was about the real-life experiences of people, the Near Death Experiences (NDEs) of people who went to the unknown and returned with startling revelations about life after death.

One lady and her husband, they were going by a private plane and in that plane, they had a problem. The plane nosedived and they had a plane crash. The husband was killed on the spot, and the lady escaped with so many fractures and so on.

And after recovery, she was talking to her priest to get some explanation. She said, "I was in a coma all these days as I was involved in the accident. In the coma, I could see my husband standing there in the spirit. But it looked as if exactly he was clothed in the same clothes in which he was flying the plane." In the coma state, she was able to watch her husband getting up from his body, but it looked as if he's dressed in the same pants and coat. And then his hands outstretched and she saw another person, the Lord Jesus Christ. He looked as if he was asking Him, "Lord, forgive me, but take me to heaven. And then she said to the priest, "Why did you bury him without shoes?" The priest asked, "How did you know?" "I was in a coma but the Lord showed me that you buried him without his shoes."

She saw him in the tomb without his shoes. She saw his physical body being buried without shoes. So when she saw her husband's spirit leaving the body, he looked as if he were in the same clothes, even looking to Jesus as if he's asking for His forgiveness.

In heaven, when I saw those millions of souls coming in, they were dressed in the same clothes when they died.

As I said, their spirits, their souls whatever it is, their inward man, they have a glory after going there to heaven. Suppose a man dies at the age of 80, his age is reduced from 80 to 30 and how he looked at the age of 30. 30 is the perfect age for a person. The growth stops there. When Joseph took over, he was 30. When the Precious Lord took over the ministry, He was 30.

So likewise in heaven, age is reduced. Everyone looks like how they were when they were 30 and they are given the glory of the Lord and he looks totally different. But if the Lord Jesus Christ decides today that Dhinakaran will talk to Moses, Moses will appear exactly as he was in this world. That is the supernatural part of the encounter. So without His supernatural power, you cannot pull them back and make them remember their earthly life but at the same time, He will make you by His power to identify them. Normally you can see them in the last dress worn by them because of the last dress which you bury them to see.

So I have seen my own precious daughter, Evangeline several times and I've seen her in the last red Sari she was buried in. Just to make me be 100% sure this is Evangeline, you see the Sari which I buried her, I bought it only for that and nothing else. She doesn't need a Sari. She is in the glory in the Spirit.

So in heaven, sometimes not always, sometimes you will see the group of people, I do not know, probably the Waldensian group, I do not know, I am not very sure but these people would be singing the glory of God in their language which they had when they were in this world. Suppose they were from France, they were singing praises to God in French and the angels of God would go there. Angels of God are always busy but sometimes they will also stand there, they will also sing in French. They enjoy listening to them sing and join them singing in the same language just to make them happy and they will pass off. And the trees would be singing the same thing and you see the flowers sing along with them. I do not know that really you can pluck them out but I have seen them singing there but it was only to make the people happy and comfortable.

The temperature in heaven is just light and you feel pleasant. Very pleasant there. The climate doesn't mean anything to you because you are in the Spirit. And then you see another place where the souls of the little children are millions and the spirits of babies grow until they attain the age of 30 in heaven. The old are reduced to the age of 30 and these children are allowed to grow to the age of 30.

Angels impart knowledge to them about Christ. Sometimes the Lord Jesus would go there. Oh, they follow Him, and He loves the souls of these children. One day when I was standing there, I saw an angel of God carrying the soul of a little child. He said this was found in the gutter, preparing to take him to heaven and teach these souls because without the knowledge of Christ no one can enter heaven.

John 14:6, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me.

So the impartation of this knowledge is very necessary and being taught there, there is no time, it is an eternity. The knowledge of Christ is important.

Do the souls talk to each other, like the French souls and the English? Every person is transfixed to Jesus. Nothing is talked amongst themselves, nothing. There is a place where they canceled that but I will come to that later. So every soul just relates to Jesus and Jesus enjoys and experiences and eternity to eternity, they'll be happy.

So once I was going through much persecution, sorrow and discouragement, and despair, and one day the Lord the Holy Spirit took me to heaven and I saw the Lord Jesus. He looked into my heart but He never said anything. He called, "Peter, come here," and the Apostle Peter came. "This is my son, Dhinakaran. He is going through terrible times. Take him, show him around heaven and bring him back." Oh, he took me. Several hours I was away. So many places he showed me and one place it's a stream, just like as you have in this world. He said, "Come." "I am coming."

Peter is a hefty man, jolly good fellow. That's the only one word that fairly describes him - full of joy, full of happiness. He does not know what is sorrow, of course, everybody's like that in heaven. But that is his nature, an impetuous nature and he took me and we were going in the stream. He told me all about his failures. He did not speak to me in English. As I said, it is imparting, it is a language of the Spirit, but you understand it. So you feel as if he is talking to you, but there are times when the angels of God come or when the Lord Jesus comes, He speaks to you in a particular language. Say, if you know English, He will speak in English. If you speak in Tamil, He will speak in Tamil. So angels of God are also like that. I will come to that later.

Peter took me and when I saw those wonderful places, I forgot all about my sorrow. And then he finally brought me to Jesus. I was so much consoled and comforted. All the time he was telling me about the various failures that he had and he was with the Lord Jesus and how he failed Him. He said, "See, with all these failures, in His mercy and grace, He brought me to heaven. He will do the same thing for you. Be encouraged." I was really encouraged.

When I came before the throne of Christ, the Lord smiled and He said, "Son, would you like to stay here itself?" And I was about to say "Yes, Lord" but then the Holy Spirit came and I heard millions of voices mourning, crying in agony, sorrow, sadness, and despair. I said, "Lord, if I stay back here, who will help them? I will go." And He said, "Go," and I came back.

What happens when my spirit is out of my body and my granddaughter runs and touches my body?

That is an amazing thing. You see when I pray in my room, ordinarily, my grandchildren may make some noise. My wife may come in and take something out of the cupboard. Now, these things are not going to disturb me. My concentration is not affected.

However when I am taken out of the body and when I am in heaven, only for some time I am aware of what's happening in this room. The Almighty God is so wonderful, so wise, He never allows anyone to touch me when I am praying and caught away in the Spirit to heaven.

Normally people know that once I enter my room to pray, most of the times, I'm not there; only my physical body may be seen in the kneeling posture, sitting and praying or I may be speaking to God in the heavenly language and they know that I am in a supernatural realm. So normally they don't disturb me so I would say so far this has not happened. The Almighty God has probably sent me His holy angels to see that I am not disturbed

At those times, I am present in two places at that particular time and as the days pass by as the Bible says about Enoch in Genesis 5:22 Enoch walked with God and Genesis 6:9, Noah walked with God.

In due course, you may be sitting in a conference, in a very important discussion but you can still be aware of the presence of the Lord and the Holy Spirit telling you what you should now say. That is a heart to heart communication, you know and feel that your heavenly Father is around you and so you don't lose touch with Him. That is the greatest blessing of receiving the Holy Spirit. It keeps you all the time in touch with heaven and in touch with the people of this world also.

For example, one day three young men came to see me and they came with the intention of cornering me on some doctrine and they were putting so many questions. As you know, I never argue with anyone. Yes, if somebody says the donkey that carried the Lord Jesus had only three legs, I'd said, "That's right." It is really a waste of time getting into arguments.

There's a funny story. One day two people were talking about Jonah in the Bible. So when one man said, "Somehow I can't digest it. How can a man be in the belly of a fish for three days? No one falls for such nonsense." Then the other fellow said, "That's the first question I'm going to ask Jonah when I meet him in heaven." Then he said, "Suppose he's not there, what will you do?" "Surely he would be in hell and you can ask him because you're going there."

Revelation 21:8 says those who are afraid and those who have doubts always will end up in hell.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

So we were talking, I never waste time. So I just listened, went on listening. Then one fellow said that this is the way you should take water baptism, and the other fellow said this the name you should use and then another fellow said that this is a Father, Son, and Holy Ghost and I listened carefully.

And then I asked the chief of this delegation, "Very good. Have you finished?"

They said, "Yes, sir."

I said, "Everything is fine but why did you quarrel with your mother this morning? Why did you say when you quarreled with your mother so much and you shouted and say you're going to hang yourself?"

I wish you could see his face. Then they said, "Uncle, pray for us," and left abruptly. So I sincerely prayed for all the three.

So what I'm trying to say, as you begin to walk with Him, you may be in this world but still in your heart, you'll be in communion with Him. And all the time, I feel especially the presence of the holy angels of God. And especially sometimes when I go to preach, sometimes I feel very tired. I used to wonder how I'm going to make it, how am I going to preach.

In 1985, when I came out of the problem of my kidney failure, I saw the mighty angel Michael and he said, "I'll be always protecting you and your body. " When such situation comes, I may be sitting, I may feel my heart is pumping hard or some very physical discomfort, immediately I would see the Archangel Michael who tells me, "I am Michael. I am guarding your heart, guarding your kidney." It makes all the change, it makes all the difference to become a totally different person, then I just want to wait for the time to get up and minister.

So like that, after some time as you move with Him, you can be in this world but still be in touch with the Almighty God and His throne, His beloved Son, Jesus, and His wonderful and precious Holy Spirit. Of course, the holy angels of God.

Why am I always profusely sweating in the body after I have gone up in the Spirit and praying for a dying man to come back alive?

It is because of physical exertion. I have been there for one hour and 15 minutes. I'll tell you another example. Several years ago a servant of God was very, very sick and I heard the news. He sent word to inform Dhinakaran that his sickness is very serious. And I went there and the Lord showed me how he is, in what room he'll be, how he'll be like, how people will be surrounding him on the pretext of praying for him and so on. And He said, "When you go, ask all of them to get out and you tell him that I will heal him and then you pray, and then I will raise him up."

So I went there and I went straight to him and found even the same position in which I saw him in the vision. Then I went to him and shook his hand and said, "Pastor, Jesus told me He is going to raise you up." He cried. When I said I'd like to pray for him alone, he showed his hand and everybody was sent out and I knelt down to pray. I saw the Holy Spirit coming. Immediately this people who were sent out had crept in. They made a big noise. Some people can't contain the Holy Spirit and the anointing. We have been taught that way, that it's good to burst out in the speaking of the heavenly language and the anointing but when you are outside, it is very normal to able to contain yourself. First Corinthians 14:32 says, And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

But these people were not used to that. So they made a big noise and the Holy Spirit went back Again I prayed, five times it happened. And the sixth time when He came, I said, "Lord, if there is something between you and me, forgive me, but don't go away."

Then He came and just struck the body of this pastor. And I said, "Lord, healed him." And he said, "I am healed." And he just jumped out of the bed and ran over everybody. Those people who were watching, shouted all the more because he jumped over them also. And then I found the same thing, my whole clothes were totally drenched.

What do I say when you pray? It is not just your soul only praying, your whole body is praying also. Look at Elijah if you read First Kings 18. He bowed before God and his head was actually touching his ankles. So his body also is getting into praying.

1 Kings 18:42 And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel, and he cast himself down upon the earth and put his face between his knees.

The body is also involved in this process. Do I ever feel that it was too much for my body to bear an anointing that comes? At that time I don't feel anything. But once the anointing leaves me, then I feel so weak and tired, I feel like lying down.

I will talk about the second world in heaven. What exactly is the second world? Now you see if you read Psalm 135:14 there, the Bible says, For the Lord will vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants. Luke 9:23 says if anyone wants to come after Me, let him take up his cross, let him deny himself daily and follow Me.

So doing God's work is denial. Somebody told me the word "disciple" means laying himself at the altar of God, "Lord, I'm offering my soul, mind, and body like a sacrifice for You, in whichever way You want to use me, whichever path You want to make me go, let me go. My whole self is Yours. That's the meaning of the word "disciple". Such a one is a servant of God. So the servant of God passes through all kinds of misery.

To submit, you have to read Colossians 1:24. It contains a summary of the life of a real servant of God. The great Apostle Paul says, for your sakes, I bear upon my body, I rejoice to bear upon my body what is lacking in the sufferings of Christ, in the afflictions of Christ for the sake of the church which is His body. I bear upon my physical body, the afflictions of Christ, what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ. So exactly like the Lord Jesus, he suffered in his physical body also.

Col 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for His body's sake, which is the church.

If you go to heaven even today, and as you look at the apostles, the body of Paul alone is different. It is true that he is in the spirit body, but still, you'll find his body with so much of scars and wounds and stripes because he says in First Corinthians 15:10 he worked and labored more than others. And in Second Corinthians 11:23 to 28, he lists the sufferings he went through, and he was stoned to death. He went through every physical suffering and affliction.

1 Cor 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

2Co 11:23-28 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews, five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

So when Paul came to heaven, exactly as it says in Galatians 6:17, From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

When he came, the Lord Jesus Christ, in His compassion, in His mercy, said, "Let the scars that he had in the physical body be retained in the spiritual body also." So Paul's appearance is so different, a very tiny man, skinny man, and very unimpressive person. But you see his body the heart is moved with compassion.

In 1993 I had a terrible attack of pneumonia and 24 hours, I was coughing, no sleep for 14 days. On the 14th night when a great physician, a noted physician, a famous doctor, and his team were working on my body for 24 hours. Almost eight times a day, he would come to see me in my room. He went to the door of the room, turn back to say goodnight and he said, "Mr. Dhinakaran, you've not slept for 14 nights." And I said, "Yes." He said, "I have also not slept because I just do not know what more to do with your body to stop the coughing," and he cried and went away.

Then a bishop came to see me. He looked at my body and he said, "There is no more place for one more scar on your body. You have suffered so much." And he cried. So when I say this, just because we follow Him with a cross on our shoulders, it doesn't mean that we will have no other problem. Exactly as the Lord Jesus Christ went through every affliction of humanity, you and I as servants of God go through the same kind of problems. But still, it doesn't look so heavy for you.

Sadhu Sundar Singh, the great man of God from India has said like this, "Lord, it's so joyful to take up Your cross and walk behind You. And if I go to heaven, and there is no cross to bear, I will ask the Lord Jesus Christ to send me as a missionary to hell so that I can go there bearing the cross of Christ."

So in this world, in your earnestness and in your eagerness to serve God, you may not feel the miseries that you go through, but God is full of compassion for His servants. So when you go to heaven, you will be so rewarded to see that you relax for every one of your suffering. So He doesn't keep His servants along with the ordinary fellows who are saved at the last moment by grace. He cannot keep both of you together. So He keeps His servants in a separate place.

Whatever the man does for Christ is recorded. That's why if you read Malachi 3:18, it says, On that day, you will see the difference between a man who serves God and the man who does not serve God. That's the difference.

Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

So for this reason, the second heaven is placed away far away from the first heaven. It's full of the servants of God, Obadiah, Habakkuk... The Lord did not introduce me to them. But in the spirit, I could know that these people are there and the Holy Spirit impressed on my mind that this is so-and-so, that is so-and-so, like that. The Lord Jesus did not introduce me to them nor did He introduce them to me. The Holy Spirit will make you know this is so-and-so and there you'll find all kinds of servants of God.

And there was a particular servant of God from India and he was used mightily in South India and the Lord Jesus introduced him to me. When he saw me, he told me one thing which I never forget. He said, "Only after coming here, I was made to know how much more I could have accomplished if only I humbled myself to receive the fullness of the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I never bothered to receive the Holy Ghost and power which the Lord Jesus Christ Himself received. I never bothered. Only when I came here, I realized how much more I could have done. And the Lord also told me, 'My son, how much more you could have accomplished in the world if only you humbled yourself and asked Me for the filling of the Holy Spirit.' " And he said, "Son, I'm so thrilled that you have been careful to receive the anointing of the Holy Spirit. God use you mightily."

So even in heaven, there are people who when the Lord Jesus Christ make them think of their past, they remember and cry. So it was a good lesson for me. If you want to receive any blessing from Christ, it is now. Some people say, "Oh, I will do God's work after 60. After 60, what do you get when you start praying? Only dozing.

So when you are young, you get all that God has for you. There is a saying, The world is yet to see a man who is totally yielded to God, it yet to see that man and how God can use that man. We are yet to see the way God can use a man who is totally yielded to God.

When I received the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus told me, "Many have been chosen for many purposes, but My son, you will be a witness for the Holy Spirit." So that is one of the reasons why God has allowed the Holy Spirit to take me to heaven, and to tell the people what the Holy Spirit can do now. Otherwise, He is an obscure person.

And in this place, I met Sadhu Sundar Singh, the great evangelist. I have never seen such radiance of joy as I saw on his face, full of joy. In heaven, it looks as if he has the turban but in that instance, I could see only his face. For identification purpose, the Holy Spirit will make you feel as if he has a turban. The power of God is marvelous. All the time with a little experience, with a little knowledge that we have, He tried to cause our knowledge to jump up to think about how it ought to be.

1 Cor 8:2 And if any man thinks that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

So you see when the man was trying to land on the moon in July 1969, I had a good friend of mine who told me, "This is the end of that fellow. The moment he lands, he is going to be burnt to ashes." So all kinds of funny things we imagine. We think we ought to be NASA scientists, we know better than the NASA scientists. So, we probably even lecture the NASA scientists. We say, "No, no more new moon, it cannot be like this. No one is able to land on the moon, it is only a fantasy." So we assume. And rather, we foolishly assume, and in an arrogant way we assume. We don't want to study the books they have written. We don't want to see the special TV programs they make that they're trying so much to educate us. We refused, saying, "I have my own ideas about the heavens. I have my own ideas about the moon and the sun. I will not listen to NASA scientists. I am greater than the NASA scientists."

So here only the problem comes. The mighty power of God is beyond human comprehension. Let me say this. If you read Hebrews 1:3, Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

The Bible says He holds all things by the word of His power, He holds the world in His hand, and He upholds the whole universe by the word of His power.

One day I was so much worried about many, many, many things and the Lord said, "Come." And I was standing next to His throne. Then He said, "Look." I looked up and I saw the millions and millions and millions of stars moving one after the other, the comets, the planets, one after the other, each one has its own path so that it will not cross the path of someone else and crash. I remember my science teacher telling me if two stars really collide, the heat generated will consume the whole universe. So in His great wisdom, the Almighty God has kept a separate path for each star. And the amazing thing that I saw, whatever will be the path of each star, each planet, at one stage or other, each one comes before the throne of Christ, bows, and moves on. It was an awesome amazing scene. I could not contain my surprise. Then Jesus looked at me. Immediately the Holy Spirit made me understand why He looked at me. He said, "If I can control so many, many, many, many stars, My son, can I not take care of you and your future?" Oh, that meant so much to me.

Another day I was standing next to Him in His throne. He showed me the whole world and little specks of light would come from different places, and sometimes a particular light would be very bright and when it is so bright, immediately, a ray from the throne of grace goes and hit it. And the Lord Jesus told me, "Those little specks that you see there in millions, they are the prayers of My people. And each speck means prayer of an individual or family. But this bright light is coming from a group of people who are praying with one accord because I have said, If two of you agree concerning any one thing in this world, it shall be done by My Father in heaven. (Matthew 118:19) So I know there's a group of people praying and crying with one accord and when you see this ray of light going in and touching them, that very moment they'll feel My presence. Because I said, where two or three gather in My name there am I in their midst." (Matthew 18:20)

So the real Christ is in heaven but you feel His marvelous presence. You feel as if He's right there in the meeting. Behind the ordinary prayers that we are making in this world, so many things are happening in the spiritual world. Yes, every prayer cannot escape, or rather I put it this way, no real prayer that comes from the heart of a child of God can escape the attention of the Almighty Jesus. Amen. What a great comfort for us.

And another thing when the Lord Jesus Christ is seated on His heavenly throne, there are millions and millions and millions of angels and I was surprised. One look from Him and 10,000 angels would leave. Another look to another side and another 10,000 angels would leave suddenly. So I was wondering why they leave. They come in a hurry, they are going in a hurry. Why? Then the Lord explained to me, "By one look, I would have given the reply to the prayers of 10,000 people." Just by one look, the angels understand the command of God. So every angel runs his way to carry the answer to the prayer.

These things are incomprehensible. All your computers in the whole world put together cannot carry out such commands. The whole world put together cannot do that. But the supernatural power of God is unlimited.

You see the face of Sadhu Sundar Singh, he has such an amazing face full of joy. The Lord Jesus Christ introduced me to him and immediately his face became very sad. That joy went away. That smile went away and he told me, "Son, do not forget..." He spoke in Hindi and fortunately, I learned some Hindi when I was a teacher and at one stage I stood first in the interstate exams in Hindi. So with that knowledge, people don't understand that "don't forget" part. So much of agony. His heart is still for India.

I mean when the Lord Jesus Christ brought his mind back to the past. As I said, no person in heaven can be disturbed by anybody. You'll be walking among them, they won't know. The Lord Jesus Christ will have to take you, an angel of God will have to take you but then if the Lord Jesus Christ really wants somebody to talk to you, He will say, "Come." And then He will make him look back to remember all that has happened. That is the power of Christ. He is a marvelous person and if He says something, it is so, that all.

Sadhu Sundar Singh just said that, "don't forget" and the Lord allowed him to go.

Another thing that was very recent, I was praying for the ministry, the ministry of Jesus Calls and certain other things and the Lord Jesus opened heaven and the Holy Spirit took me to heaven. And that was the other time I saw Sadhu Sundar Singh and he told me, "When I was in this world, I performed no miracles. I never said that I had the gifts of the Holy Spirit. But you know my son whenever I spoke, thousands of people would come because of the great love in which I spoke that only drew thousands of people. Whatever it be when our people wanted me to pray healing prayer for them, I openly said, I'm sorry. I do not have the gifts of healings. Nevertheless, out of my love, I will pray for you and I have prayed for thousands and thousands of people and every prayer was answered. People have received healing. See every prayer is answered. So he was trying to tell me, the most important thing in the ministry is love and compassion and making the people feel the love of Christ through your preaching.

And he told me another very distressing thing. He told me, "My son, my body lay buried in Tibet, and that is why from the same sand, God has raised you up and has given you the same love which I had for the people. So never compromise this for anything else." I am on the right track, that's what he was trying to say.

So this place is reserved for the saints of God. And then we see a fleet of people who have been pioneers in taking the message of God's love and compassion to places where nobody ever ventured to go, like the missionaries Hudson Taylor and C.T. Studd. The Lord introduced them to me. I saw David Livingston and so many other people, real saints of God, and you see them really relaxing on the bosom of Christ, no more sorrow, no more persecutions. They are so happy, you can see the tranquility and peace of God on their faces and they're taken special care of by the Lord.

As I said in Psalm 135:14 you hear the Lord saying the Lord has compassion for His servants. And another most important thing is, it is not the type of ministry that you do that count. You might have been only passing on some tracts to some people or you might have been visiting the people in jail, giving a word of comfort. Don't be worried, God canand will help you. Every little kind of ministry that you have done for Christ is carefully recorded in heaven. And you are segregated from other people and you are given a place in the sacred place. And this place is mainly for the servants of God, whatever ministry they did, and how big it is or how small it is, it doesn't matter.

God has a special place for the servants. Every affliction, every persecution, every mental agony, every sorrow you go through for the sake of the Gospel is carefully recorded in heaven so that when you go to heaven, God will give you a place, a special place in this heaven. It's amazing.

Even a missionary who is not known to the people at all, deep down in the jungle serving God is given as much importance as a great popular man of God in heaven. Yes, that's right. That's very true. It is really very heartening because, you know, someday you will go there.

Besides these missionaries, I also saw martyrs. This is another place. If you read Revelation 6:9-10 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

You find these people under the altar of God. So that means before the throne of Christ, there is a special place so close to Him. There you find these people. I just do not know but I could easily feel if the throne of Christ is at a certain height, they are kept very near Him rather under His throne. It just like they are the foundation on which the throne of Christ stands. There you find these people who have been killed and massacred.

Another amazing thing that I found is, I met a good friend of mine from this country. He died at the age of 41. But he was not killed. He was not martyred but he died of cancer and this man was in a high position in a government concern. He would have lived a life of luxury, had a wonderful wife, children, and so on but he sacrificed everything. For example, he had a piano and some servant of God comes and tells him, "Sir, I have a shed but no roof." He will immediately give the piano and say he will sell it and put a roof over his shed. That was his nature and he never bothered for his body. He worked and worked and worked, traveled and traveled and traveled.

And when he was sick, I prayed so much for him. Nevertheless, he died. And several years later, once when I was taken to heaven, and the Lord Jesus Christ took me to so many places. He took me to this place. Oh, I saw thousands and thousands of souls of the people who laid their lives for God. There I saw him and the Lord made him speak to me. He said, "Brother, I was not killed. I was not martyred but when I came here, the Lord Jesus said, "Son, you died at a tender age, and even within these few short years you've lived in, you never enjoyed anything in this world. You are a living sacrifice. You have been a living sacrifice and therefore I'm going to count you as a martyr for Me and I'm going to keep you here. I want to honor you."

Romans 12:1 says, I beseech you, therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Oh, that broke my heart. That is the heart of Jesus.

Do the saints in different parts of heaven radiate different degrees of joy according to the amount of dedication in serving and loving God on earth?

I won't say that because as I said in Psalm 43:4, He is my exceeding joy.

Psa 43:4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise Thee, O God my God.

So rather, He's the ultimate as far as joy is concerned. So He gives everyone the same kind of joy. The saints in heaven have "joy unspeakable, full of glory." (1 Peter 1:8) But when you see and meet with them in heaven now, they are in the different degrees of joy which are a reflection of the joy they had when they were in this world. For example, very rarely people see me with a smiling face, or rather a face radiating smile and joking this way. That's different. For some, in the midst of agony, they will still be smiling. So that is something marvelous.


So what I feel like Sadhu Sundar Singh, I said his face is full of joy. And I had the occasion to meet two people who met him before, one in Jaffna, one from another place. The first man told me, the thing that attracted him most was the peace on the face of Sadhu Sundar Singh. At no time he'll be worried. He was at peace all the time. Yeah. So people used to come just to have a look at his face. The man from the other place told me the Sadhu stayed in his home. He'll get up at four. From four to six, he would finish all his prayers, everything. At six o'clock, neatly dressed he would come out and then anybody can meet him and the joy that used to radiate from his face, he says was unforgettable. The most amazing thing that he told me was when he would come to the dining table. When the children would come and sit, he would play with them exactly like a child. He told me, "You can't believe that this is Sadhu Sundar Singh." Radiating the joy of the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. Heaven here we come..
    God keep us going in this truth & never depart from it ever..


    Mandla.MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete