Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

GRACE

GRACE

Jesus revealed to me the great lie of the theology of grace that nothing is a sin. They say we just have to believe and there is nothing else we can do. These theologians who speak this, do not know what grace is and do not live in it.

I saw in the vision a man in the dark, but he was surrounded by a flash that illuminated his body and made it shine. He was enveloped by the light even in the dark.

The Lord said, "This is grace, my light in the lives of those who live My Word. Servant, all who are in grace will have that light which is My spirit in their lives. These are with their lamps burning and filled with oil. Those who live in sin are not in grace but in darkness. My grace is equal to the light you saw in the life of the man of vision. It accompanies those who live a holy life, making it the light of the world and different people on earth."

ROBERT ATSUSHI FIFTH EXPERIENCE



1 comment: