Translate

Friday, November 6, 2020

SISTER MILENE SALAZAR OF LONDON

I SAW HITLER, PRINCESS DIANA AND SALOME IN HELL. USA WILL START THE 666 GOVERNMENT.



Friday, May 14, 2010


Today Friday was a day of fasting. The day before the Lord had called us to a day of crying and fasting with this word, "The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry" (Psalm 34.15).


We agreed to meet this day in the house of our sister around seven in the evening to finish the fasting and share together a dinner. Suddenly, while we praise the Lord and waiting for the other brothers on their way, Sister Milene began to feel bad. Her heart ached, she felt very cold and was very anxious and fearful. We knew then that it was the time that our sister would be led by the Lord to Hell.


Then we covered her with a coat while I took careful note of what The Lord was saying through her voice.


This is what the Lord said, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me. There is no fear where love exists.... "


Milene is going down, going to the mouth of Hell.


This is the Lord's message to His people:


Psalms 13:3-4 Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; 4 Lest my enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.


Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD has spoken it.


Psalms 46:10-11 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.


Isaiah 43:4-6 Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honorable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life. 5 Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your seed from the east, and gather you from the west; 6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth;


Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him.


Psalms 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on them that fear Him, on them that hope in His mercy;


We prostrated ourselves and we were worshipping the Lord, and at approximately seven o'clock in the evening, an angel came with his trumpet. The angel gave another trumpet to brother Refaat and with the sound of the trumpet, the sister fainted. Then we brought pillows and sat back on the floor.


In the words of the sister, "I saw the floor of the room opened and the Lord Jesus took my hand. We began to enter through a tunnel in the form of a horn. It was very dark and noisy. We went down to the mouth of Hell, a very big place;. The flames were high and desperate cries were heard. Hell is in the form of a body."


The Lord Jesus said, "The tongue is the lake of fire, where sulfur burns like a volcano."


Again we returned to climb to the mouth, and we began to walk and He showed me a man who was screaming, tormented by fire and the worms.


The Lord Jesus said, "He is Hitler. He did a lot of damage to My people."


We continued walking when I saw many people.


“Who are they?” I asked the Lord.


"They are My Jewish people; they are here for disobedience." He said with His broken voice.


Then He took me by the hand and we continued walking when I saw a very tormented woman that was screaming and yelling, "Give me water, woman!" she said to me. I was anguished. I told her that I have no water.


“Who is she?” I asked the Lord.


"She is Princess Diana." He replied.


We continued walking, when I saw a man with a disfigured face desperately leaping over and over again.


“Who is he?” I asked Him.


"He is Michael Jackson" He replied.


He is tormented by worms and fire consumes him. We kept walking and as we did the demons made way and exploded like a balloon before His presence.


They said, “Why do you torment us before the time?”


The Lord Jesus said to them, "Soon will come the Hour."


Then He led me out through the tunnel and took me to the country of Puerto Rico.


The Lord Jesus said, "Puerto Rico: idolatrous and sorcerer people."


Then He brought me to Colombia and said, "Idolatrous and sorcerer people. Few are those who serve Me."


Then He led me to Ecuador and said, "More sorcerers than idolaters. There are few people who seek Me."


Then He took me to Africa. In Africa, I saw people making sacrifices of children in a campfire. They tied a child's hands and feet on a stick. The boy screamed desperately and a burning flame consumed him.


The Lord Jesus said, "While they are sacrificed, we receive them in Heaven.”


Again we went back through the tunnel to Hell when I saw how the souls fall as if it rained. When they fall, the demons run to dispossess them of their clothes and replace them with dirty garments.


We began to walk and instantly a man named Ephraim fell.


Ephraim in anguish asked, “Where am I? What I am doing here?”


Then, quickly the demons came and took his clothes and placed a dirty garment on him and immediately the Lord Jesus took me out of the tunnel and took me to Puerto Rico. In Puerto Rico, there was an evangelistic campaign. A woman preached said, "Repent, today may be your last day."


Ephraim was there but he laughed and said, "I have everything, I do not believe in that. I'm not going anywhere, I'm happy here.”


But that night as he walked a few miles beyond he met a gang of youths and one of them pulled out a large knife and stabbed his abdomen and he died instantly.


The Lord Jesus then took my hand. I entered again to the tunnel and there He told me, "He is Ephraim."


He was a young man of approximately 28 years old. Ephraim was distressed and wondered, “Why am I here?”


The Lord Jesus with a broken voice said to him, "I knocked on the door of your heart and you did not open to Me."


The Lord Jesus turned and took my hand to continue walking while the demons took Ephraim to his place of torment.


Suddenly I saw my uncle screaming, and I said, "Uncle! "Uncle! What are you doing here?"


“Just give me water!” he said.


We continued walking when I saw my aunt, who looked very tormented.


I said, "Aunt!, "Aunt! Mom told me that you received the Lord in your heart."


And she said, "I was good, I helped everyone, your mom, and many people. I never thought of coming to this place. I thought that Hell does not exist! Help me!”


"Please help her!” I told the Lord.


Then He told me, "I knocked the door of her heart and she did not open to Me."


We kept walking and I saw my best friend from childhood. I rushed to embrace her and said, "My friend! My friend!”


But the Lord Jesus said to me, "Don't touch her" and He stopped me holding my hand.


I asked her, “What happened, my friend? Why are you here?”


She replied, "I poisoned myself."


“Why did you poison yourself? But you were a Christian!”


"I never was. I didn't think I was going to come to this place. Help me! Get me out of here!


She was found dead. It was thought that someone had poisoned her. Nobody thought she had poisoned herself.


Then, the Lord took my hand and we continued walking when I saw Salome.


The Lord Jesus said, "She is Salome, the woman who ordered to kill John the Baptist."


Her throat was cut and from her throat, many worms were coming out while she was shouting desperately.


Then we continued on our walk when suddenly the Lord Jesus loosed my hand while I saw demons run quickly to get the garment to a woman who has just fallen and place the dirty garment on her. I became desperate and distraught.


I told the Lord, "Do not release me! Do not release me. Please do not release me! Please! Why? Why did you leave me if I am already tithing and giving?”


He said, “I commanded you to go and tell My people what you had seen in Hell. Why did you give heed to man?”


[The first time that our sister experienced the reality of Hell, it was on 24 June 2008.]


At that moment I remembered that a few days ago I had asked a favor to my former cell group leader in the church in which I was congregating. I asked her to accompany me to give my testimony in a church to which they had invited me. She said she could not accompany me because, without permission or authorization, it is an act of rebellion or disobedience against authority in the church. So as not to enter that supposed rebellion I decided not to give my testimony.


And the Lord Jesus said, "This woman you're seeing on fire was going to listen to your testimony and was going to convert. This woman was expecting a baby. She was five months pregnant. She aborted the baby and died in the King's College Hospital in London.”


Then He said to me, "For this soul, you should be left here."


Then I started screaming, desperately asking for forgiveness again and again, and I told Him, "I will never again heed to man but only to God.” And by His mercy, He pulled me out of there.


"Thank you, Lord Jesus."


Then I told Him, "I am going to speak to everyone and never more am I going to be silent."


And He said, "Not every one that saith unto Me "Lord, Lord!” shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. On that day I will say, ‘Depart from Me, you evildoers.’ There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."


We went out again through that tunnel and He took me to the United States, and He told me with His broken voice that the government of 666 was going out from here.


Even though I could not see His face, I saw His tears fall on His sandals.


Then He brought me to where the pastors Cash Luna and Maldonado were preaching.


[Carlos Enrique Luna Arango, popularly known as Cash Luna, is a Guatemalan televangelist and faith healer who is the founder and pastor of the Casa de Dios, one of the largest megachurches in Latin America. Wikipedia]


[Guillermo Maldonado is a co-founder and senior pastor of El Rey Jesús, a Christian apostolic and prophetic church located in Miami, Florida, and an author. Wikipedia]


I told the Lord very excitedly, "Yes, yes I know them. I like their sermons."


Then the Lord Jesus with a strong tone of voice and very annoyed told me, "False Prophets because they have added things of man."


"Oh, have mercy!! Oh, have mercy! I am going to tell these pastors to repent! Have mercy!” I said to the Lord.


Then I saw Cash Luna in a campaign. I told Him, “But… Why? I do not understand why there are miracles in their campaigns?!!”


And He answered me, "By the faith of the people and by My mercy."


Then He said, “Who is man that he should sign My word?”


I remembered that when Cash Luna came to London, I and other brothers ran to him for him to sign our Bibles.


Then I told the Lord, "Forgive me, Lord. Forgive me."


Then He took me to see Cesar Castellanos. I saw him in the Vatican shaking hands with the Pope and the Lord Jesus also said, "False Prophet. He has added things of man. He never saw Me. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."


[César Castellanos is a neo-charismatic pastor from Bogotá, Colombia and the founder of the Misión Carismática Internacional. Castellanos is noted as the leading proponent of the G12 Vision, which is based upon the mentoring of 12 disciples. Wikipedia.]


So I said, "Have mercy! Have mercy! I am going to tell him that he should repent!”


Then the Lord took me to the Leaders' School of the church where I was congregating. I saw myself studying and I was filled with much enthusiasm thinking that He was going to congratulate me.


I said, “Yes! Yes! I am studying there.”


And the Lord Jesus told me, “Why do you study books that have added things of men and not studying My word?”


Then He took me to see Benny Hinn, and the Lord Jesus said with a very annoying tone of voice, “Who is man to dress like Me...?”


I told Him, "Yes Lord, only You wear white. I'm going to tell him that only You are the King. Have mercy!”


Then He took me to the United States to a church where there was a big revival.


The Lord said, “They say, ‘The Lord said, ‘I send an angel to Earth who would bring a revival from North, South, East, and West. Those tongues that they speak are not My tongues."


Then He took me to a village in the suburbs of London where there was a group of seven or eight women gathered speaking in tongues. They had long hair and long skirts.


The Lord Jesus said, "They were speaking in tongues and those tongues were as the day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit had been poured out. These women are sufficient to bring good news to all these people."


He then took me to a church near London where there was a pastor and a woman who sang and worshipped.


The Lord said, “They are in adultery.”


I told the Lord Jesus, "Have mercy! I'll tell them to repent.”


He led me to where my family is. I saw my mother sweeping in her house and the Lord Jesus said, "She is going to go to Hell if she does not forgive your father."


I was shocked and said, "I did not know that she had not forgiven for she is Christian! Give a chance to my mother!”


I told the Lord, "I'm going to tell her, I'm going to tell her!


He took me to Madrid Spain, where my brother is, and He told me, "He is going to commit suicide and is going to go to Hell."


I said to the Lord, "No Lord! Don't let him do it! Give him a chance. Have mercy. I'm going to tell him. I am going to speak to him!”


The Lord took me to see my father-in-law. I saw him sitting in a chair. I told the Lord, "He had already received Jesus."


The Lord told me, "Many times I have touched his heart but he does not let Me in."


I said to him, "Have mercy! I am going to tell him! I will speak to him! I did not know that he had not received You!


Then He brought me to a hospital and there on a bed was a friend.


"Yes, yes, I know her!” I said to the Lord.


He said to me, "She is going to go to Hell because she had cursed God."


“I did not know she had cursed You! Do not send her there! Have mercy! I'm going to tell her." I said to the Lord.


He then took me to Jerusalem. I saw some women were dancing and He told me, "Like this I want the people to dance because the churches have introduced things of the world in their worship."


When our sister woke up, she was very distressed and wondered where she was. She wanted to go out running to go to her country to tell her family that they have to repent, they have to amend their lives. She had the urgency to evangelize saying, "We must go and evangelize! I must go and evangelize!” she said again and again.


Also, she sought her Bible and quickly tore the sheet where she had the signature of Pastor Cash Luna. Her eyes were red, and her swollen face was burning and she felt like blisters on the lips and in her feet.


Quickly she took off her shoes and socks and drank lots of water without stopping.


We told her, "Quiet! Quiet! Sister, we will tell them, we will go."


We had witnessed what the Lord Jesus in His great mercy wanted her and us to see, to listen, and to understand! Glory to Jesus!


And today by the mercies of the great and compassionate God, you also people of God you've seen, you've listened, and you have understood. Amen! Glory to Him Who Lives and Reigns forever and ever! Amen.


The Lord also said, "Do not trample the blood of Jesus!


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).


"Do not look for material things."


"You have ear to listen, you have eyes and you have seen. Why do you have any more doubts?”


"Today you have entered the promised land; today your chains have been broken."


We accompanied Sister Milene to carry the message of the Lord to this sister, and she received it and repented. Glory to God. Immediately after the visions, the written messages were also sent to the mentioned pastors by the instruction of the Lord. Amen.


Excerpt from The Dayof Mercy of God. The full testimony can be downloaded here.

www.vozdetrompeta.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you. Very inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evangelist JohnsonMay 31, 2021 at 4:49 AM

    Then He took me to see Benny Hinn, and the Lord Jesus said with a very annoying tone of voice, “Who is man to dress like Me...?”



    I told Him, "Yes Lord, only You wear white. I'm going to tell him that only You are the King. Have mercy!”

    Are we sure it is the true Jesus of the holy scriptures that is talking here?
    Aren't we Christians supposed to immitate the Lord as his disciples? If we don't dress like Jesus then who else are we supposed to copy? What has white colored clothing got to do with Benny hinn? Is there a commandment prohibiting such in the bible?
    This testimony is suspicious. Everyone in my congregation here in Nigeria adorn white robes as garments of worship and praise and Jesus is never provoked by it. Are the saints not going to be clothed in white garments in heaven, Revelation 7:9. Is white not the biblical symbol of purity and holiness? Many clergymen across denominations worldwide adorn white robes in official duties. I wear white cassocks all the time! I thought the 'Jesus' of this testimony would have cautioned Benny hinn on some of his prosperity teachings and sermons.
    I say it again, this testimony is suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see no problem in wearing white. Maybe she missed something in this particular point.

      Delete
    2. i find this testimony distubing!!! especially about the wearing white gaments.

      Delete