Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

BISHOP ROBERT JUDAH PAUL OF KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

 ESCAPES FROM HELL, GIVES AWAY ALL HIS MONEY 


I was a pastor, a man of God but I turned away from God. Anybody can turn away from God. You've got to listen to me very carefully. After listening to this you have no excuse at all.


One fine day when I was backslidden from God and turned away from God, I went into wickedness. I was no more a pastor. I was a businessman. I was "printing" money. I was making money as much as I wanted and God was no more with me even though His eyes were watching me. I thought so.


One night I was talking to my wife like how you are listening to me and how I'm talking, I just died just like that.


I found myself in the darkest place that I've ever been to. It was so dark that I could not see myself. It was so dark that I do not know where I was.


I began to hear voices of people everywhere but I could not see them. There was something alive in this dark place and it was called fear. And fear is a substance. And fear began to come to me and creep into me.


I began to scream because when fear comes in there's no more life. As others were screaming I joined them in screaming and fear overtook me.


You know this place is found in the Gospel of Matthew chapter 25 where the Bible speaks about a place of darkness, a place of utter darkness a place of gnashing of teeth.


Matthew 25:30 And cast you the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.


When I was there for a while in that fear and screams, and then I was taken to a second place.


Now this is very interesting. In the second place that I went to, I saw thousands of people. Now this place was full of earth. There was fire coming up from the ground here and there. It was very humid. It was very hot and all these people who were there, some were in the valley, some were on top of a hill, some were at the side of the hill and all of them were conscious of themselves.


Now they can remember everything and I call this place, “A Place of Regrets.” You know why? They were all regretting. They all had their senses. They could see, they could feel, they could smell, they could taste but this place was horrible and they were all were looking at themselves. Even though there were people around them they do not know that another person is around them because in this place they were all thinking about themselves and they do not know who exists beside them.


You see, Hell is a place of loneliness. You'll be there forever all by yourself being very, very, very lonely.


I began to see creatures around that place and they were striking people.


I saw a woman kneeling down and saying, “Jesus please come into my heart. Here am I, use me.”


It was too late because salvation is only once on this Earth.


I saw a man showing up his fist to God and saying, “I hate You.”


You know even in Hell they were not repenting. There's no repentance anyway. Once you are in Hell, you are in Hell and the place is very very hot. I would say that it's very thirsty and you thirst for water but there's no water.


You are alive, you can feel, you can taste and your memory is 110 percent. You can remember everything that you have gone through in your life on this Earth. Every minute, every moment of your life it comes like a video player that plays in your mind and they all can remember everything.


It goes on and on. They have no excuse on that Judgment Day and they were so noisy and screaming and shouting but nobody could hear you. Nobody could hear you there.


Well now I went to the third place. In that third place, I was going downwards. A creature was holding my leg and was pulling me down at a very fast speed.


As I was looking down I saw a ball of fire. Knowing what it is because your memory is sharp there yet I asked, “What is this place?” because I could feel the intensity of that heat. It was very hot. You could feel within yourself the burning sensation and the voice boomed up suddenly behind me and said, [you got to listen to this]This place is prepared for Satan and all his fallen angels.”


And that place is referred to in the book of Revelation as a lake of fire the final place where Satan will be thrown in after the judgment.


Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.


Then the Voice said, “This place is prepared for men of God who have denied Me, men of God that knew Me, that tasted of Me, of My touch, of My call, walked with Me that I provided everything for them yet they turned away from Me after tasting Me. I prepared this place for them. Men who are pastors, apostles, prophets, evangelists, teachers and all the workers of God that are called by My name but yet have denied Me. I prepared this place for them.”


Then the Voice said, “This place is also prepared for My children who have tasted of My goodness, My healing, My Providence - everything that I've given to them - My love, My graces and mercy and yet they turned away from Me and yet they denied Me. This place is prepared for these people.”


Revelation 21:8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”


Revelation 20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.


At that very moment I knew that I was going there. I knew that place was prepared for me and I cried out and I screamed, “God have mercy upon me! God, have mercy upon me!” but nothing happened. I was still going down.


Then I cried out, “Lord Jesus, give me one more chance. I'll walk the streets and I'll tell the people day and night that You are the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man cometh unto the Father but by You only.”


At that very juncture, at that very moment, the Lord Jesus appeared. Well at that moment it was like we were suspended in the air and I saw Jesus and His most compassionate eyes I had ever seen. He didn't say a word but I saw Him. I knew that I was looking at the Creator and I was looking at the Possessor of Heaven and Earth, the Giver of life.


All He did was stretched out His hand and He gave me another chance and I came back.


When I came back, my hair that was as black as everybody's hair, the front portion of my hair turned white and there were all these burnt marks on my face - a reminder to me where I went.


When I came back the smell of sulfur was in my room for many days. See Hell is sulfuric.


When I came back, according to my wife who was there in my room, she said to me that she checked my pulse it was no more there, my heartbeat was no more there. My eyes were opened, my mouth was opened, my head was tilted backward, there was spit coming out of my mouth and I was dead.


She held onto my leg and began to pray for me. Prayer is very powerful. God hears everybody's prayer and I came back.


I saw demons all around my bed of all sizes and they were demanding for my life. They were screaming and demanding. You know that speaks about how they are demanding for the life of every man on the streets, for every man everywhere the demons demand for their lives.


It's the grace of God that keeps us going on.


May God bless you as you hear this and I pray right now that you will turn away from your wicked ways and come to Jesus because He loves you. He wants you to go to Heaven. If you have not accepted Jesus in your heart and you want to go to Heaven all you got to do is repent from your sins and take Him into your heart because Jesus loves you. Only the blood of Jesus can wash away your sin and give you peace in your heart. If you want Jesus right now I want you to close your eyes now and follow after me:


Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I need You. I've sinned against You but I believe that You have come to set me free and give me Heaven. I open my heart to receive You as my Lord and my Savior. I believe You died for me on the cross and Your blood washes away my sins as You resurrected for me. Come into my heart right now Lord Jesus because I want to go to Heaven in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Go and search for a church. Look for a good pastor and be blessed. See you in Heaven.


MINISTERING IN MALAYSIA’S ‘BLACK HOLE”

[Note that Malaysia is a Muslim country.]


After coming back from Hell it took me one year to come back to the Lord because there were so many things that need to be done in me and the second part of the testimony was that I had to be restored.


But then after the restoration, I began to do the work on the streets. I remember just with two dollars in my pocket that's all I had then because the Lord told me to give away all the money that I earned through some very bad and illegal ways.


I was involved in selling certain things and doing certain things which was not right in the sight of God. So I lived by faith.


The area known as Chow Kit Road is what they call the Black Hole of Kuala Lumpur. This means that you can find drugs, prostitution, buying and selling of children and a lot of wheeling and dealing takes place in Chow Kit Road.


Now it's a place that our good government is trying to change that place but it cannot because of the spiritual realm that covered that place, the demonic realm.


The Lord put in my heart to go into this place and more than 20 years ago we started our ministry in Chow Kit Road.


You know one day I was walking around telling the people about Jesus on the streets openly and none was responding but I thought to myself maybe I give them some Gospel pamphlets.


There was one man who took the pamphlet. He read it, he crushed it like a ball and he ate up the pamphlet. I was slightly you know bit moved and the next day I met him again. I gave him another pamphlet and he ate it up.


That night, the Lord gave me a dream. He said, “Feed My people.”


That's where we started our feeding program. Today we feed about 300 meals a day and now we have a night shelter that we take people to stay in our place called Street Outreach Ministry right here in Chow Kit Road.


When all these people come up to hear the gospel and good news we counsel them but it does not end there.


From this place where we give them food we counsel them we give them shelter to stay. We also have rehabilitation centers where we take people who are drug abusers. We give them a two and a half year program and they go through this program. We have HIV people. We have alcoholics. We have street women who are sex workers and we have various rehabilitation centers to meet all these people's needs and all these homes that we are running - there are about 13 homes and all these homes including orphanages - we run by faith. We trust God for providence.


Amazingly God provides our needs every day. Today out of these works that we're doing many are serving God because their lives have been changed and out of these people they come in the Lord impressed my heart to start a Street Church. In fact, it is the first Street Church in Malaysia and we have a Street Church called a Bible City Street Church International where we have now about 300 people coming to our services.


People come from various walk of life as the Street Church is a shelter of compassion, a shelter of care and a shelter of hope and we give hope to these people.


Our theme on the street is there's hope for every man in Christ Jesus and this is what we're doing.


Well now we have spread our wings to other parts of Malaysia. Our aim is to reach out to every street guys because somebody on the street is somebody's child and when that child was born the mother would have dreamed that this child one day would grow up to be a great man. Well the devil stole that but today Jesus comes and give them a new life and change them totally and they become great in the sight of God.


You know we have seen a lot of people’s lives changed. Nobody can change them except Jesus Christ. I'm convinced and I believe only the Word of God can transform them.


A lot of people use all kinds of methods. Only one method the Bible and the Holy Spirit that's what changes them. Nobody can change the street guy only Jesus can and therefore this work is continuing. We're still doing this work. It's already about 22 years now and every year we see new things happening. Every time you see miracles of people’s lives change. Healing takes place, deliverance takes place. This is what we're doing.


Our ministry is called the Global Street mission Kuala Lumpur and now we are growing. We need your prayer.


May God bless you!


TESTIMONIES


Well I like to share some of my testimonies on the street but this is to glorify the Lord Jesus not myself. All glory goes to the Lord my Savior, my Redeemer, my Protector.


There are many, many testimonies but maybe one or two be good.


On the streets, we come across a lot of pimps, a lot of drug dealers who don't like us because we are picking up their people and getting them to get saved. So they gathered together to harm me.


I go down to a coffee shop. That's where everybody is there in the afternoon and I used to preach the gospel.


One day as I was standing inside a coffee shop and preaching the gospel and a man walked in and he was wearing a helmet. You know motorists wear helmets - you can't see their faces and so on.


He came near to me in a very short distance. He whipped up a gun just in front of me. He shot me two times. Bang! Bang! and the bullets did not touch me. They whisked me by but they did not touch me. It was so close he could not miss.


I'm kind of big size guy. Everybody was on the floor. I was shocked. He was shocked. He ran for his life. I too ran.


You know this is one of the things the Lord did to me. He protected me. No bullet came to me.


The other testimony is that one night the wee hours of the morning I was walking back after doing my ministry and I walked through the back lane towards my car.


Two men came up with a knife to stab me and one was coming on my front the other was coming behind and I knew that I cannot run anyway. It was a back lane. All the back doors of the shops were closed and I knew they were going to stab me but out of nowhere, a policeman came. He just stood there and he shouted at them, “What are you doing?” and told them to go away and they ran for their lives.


I've never seen this policeman before. He came to me. He was in his police uniform. He put his arms around me. He was some six-foot-tall more than that and he told me, “Pastor I'm with you. We are always watching you. Do not worry.”


I felt the presence of God and he walked me to the car. I never seen this man before and never seen him again and I believe he's an angel of the Lord.


The Lord protects His people.


You know you look at my eyes and one time I was blind because I was beaten up. I was beaten up because I was preaching the gospel. One day after preaching at night I was walking back again a group of people came in and they beat me up and they hold me down and hold my head down and my body. They didn't hit any part of my body but they just went for my eyes.


There was something like 15 people around me a group of them and they beat me so bad that there was blood all in my eyes. They left me and went away. You know I was admitted to the hospital.


As days went by I lost my sight. I went blind. I remember one day driving and just like that, I drove into a drain because everything went black. I was blind for many months, not years but months but the Lord came and touched me through doctors. They brought healing to my eyes. Today I can see better than what my eyes were. The Lord is still restoring my eyes and I can see better.


I have many testimonies how Street people get saved on the street and how the Lord Jesus has saved them. It is all glory to the Lord. God bless you.


Bishop Robert Judah Paul went home to the Lord on 6th May 2020.


Transcribed from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGIsm5EUH4k&list=PL_80tDgruaigrBgOm5dGtRFEQGL1BUEUg


3 comments:

  1. Well done,good and faithful servant. You have entered into the joy of your Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! What a true servant of God! Lord bless this street ministry in Kuala lumpur, Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete