Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2020

PROPHETESS DR. DEBORAH FLINT 10

 STOP REBUILDING THE TOWER OF BABEL!


On the 3rd day of July 2016, the voice of The Lord said to me, “prophetess.” I answered to The Lord’s call and asked Him to speak that I was listening. Later, The Lord called me again, I answered and He said to me, “What are you doing?” I replied and said, "Lord, I am here and listening to hear Your Word." And The Lord said, “How long will the sons of men continue in their foolishness and in their rebellion? Many of the rebellious have conspired among themselves to bring about the end of the order of the world and the existence of a great number of people all over the world. That is, the people they deem poor and useless; while the rich build fortresses for themselves to protect them from the destruction they will unleash against a great multitude of the human race population in the areas of the world they want to covet and build what they think will be their own utopia; their own man-made paradise,” saith The Lord.


“Evil-hearted sons and daughters of men who see themselves as the elite, the rich, and the powerful who whore themselves and have sold their souls to the dragon and the beast have conceived this plot in their hearts and among themselves. They intend to eliminate a great number of people in many nations by conspiring with, and using ruthless and violent people, by supplying and equipping them, and by using them to kill and destroy people, things, and places. They will also eliminate those ruthless people after deceiving and using them. They purpose in their hearts to circumvent My second coming, the rapture of the righteous, the great tribulation, and the judgment because they have no intention of repenting and forsaking their unrighteous ways. They know that they will not partake in the rapture in their unrighteousness,” saith The Lord God.


“Oh foolish sons and daughters of men! How long will you continue in your folly, your evil works, your dark minds, and your dark reasoning? Do you not know that I Am The Lord God who created you and everything there is? Do you not understand that I hold the world and all that are in it in My hand? Do you not know that your life is in My hand and it is in My power to give and to take away as I will? Do you not know that I can do and undo? Do you not know that I decide who lives and who dies? Do you not understand that the breath you just drew could be your last breath? How long oh! foolish sons and daughters of men will you continue to rebuild the tower of babel? How long will you continue to conspire against The Most High God? I gave you eyes, do you not think that I can see through you and more than you will ever see? I gave you ears, do you not think that I can hear everything more than you will ever hear, including your unspoken words? I created your mind; do you not think that I know what you are thinking at all times? I created the earth and everything in it; the world and they that dwell in it by My Word. I rule the world by My own will, by My own plan and purpose which has been laid and set in motion from before I created the world and the sons and daughters of men that inhabit it. Which of you knows where the foundation of the world is laid and presumes to be able to destroy it by your own choosing? Refrain from your evil plot against Me, The Almighty Jehovah. Desist from your wayward and wicked thinking and reasoning. Stop building your tower of babel for it will certainly destroy all that build it,” saith The Lord of Hosts.


Later, the voice of The Lord called me yet again and said, “What are you doing?” I answered and said, "Lord I am listening to hear Your Word to Thy servant and I wait upon Your Word." Then The Lord said, “Write and speak My Word, and send to all people and nations, and to all that will listen. Blessed is he or she that will hearken and obey My Word by your mouth, and all that will read, hear, and heed My Word which I have spoken by you and have commanded you to speak and to write to all people and nations. And it shall be that whosoever shall read and hear, and shall heed and repent, and turn away from his or her rebellious and unrighteous ways shall obtain My mercy. But all that read and hear, and harden their hearts shall be in danger of My judgment. He or she that has ear to hear, let him or her hear and obey, and escape judgment,” saith The Lord God Most High.


As you read and hear these revelations of The Lord God Almighty, do not harden your heart, but search yourself and repent, and turn from unrighteous works and seek The Lord God with all your heart and soul, and follow His ways and live His Word in holiness. If you so do, The Lord will have mercy on you, and all that truly repents and follow Him in righteousness in your household. You will have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Hear and obey the Word of The Most High God. Holy! Holy! Holy! Is The Lord God Almighty. Serve Him faithfully!




Dr. Deborah Flint

Prophetess

3 comments:

  1. So many deaf ears all around..The Word keeps coming but rebellious men keep hardening their hearts..A time will come and I think it is coming when there will be a scarcity of the true Word .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The true words will always be ther hey sister Kate, even when the Holy Ghost Spirit is taken away from the world..

      The thing is, at that time it will be to late to start reading from Genesis to Revelations to know Gods true words as thel b disasters happening all over the world. All will seek for mercy & grace since repentence would have been in place forced by disasters happening around..

      Now is the Time to worship Jesus & Hear ye Him while His still found. People just take God as a small some1 since nothing bad is happening around them when they sin or live a double life.. Its all about believing 100% in His word & doing it daily without compromising..

      Mandla.MG
      ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

      Delete
  2. We just went through this prophecy in 2019 and is still ongoing, because the evil elite has not finished yet. They are buying up the farmlands and staving people now, and planning for another pandemic. We should all turn to the Lord now for protection before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete