Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2020

SISTER VILMA DE SOUZA 5

 A BRAZILIAN WOMAN SNATCHED FROM THE DEPTHS OF WITCHCRAFT BY THE LORD JESUS

PART 5 (END)


CONTINUED FROM PART 4


Several transformations have taken place in my life in all areas. My ex-husband, who was getting back in touch with me, came to see me. I explained to him my change of life, he accepted to come to the church where he accepted Jesus in turn, which revived our marriage.


All of these changes seemed to have a negative effect on my mom. Revolted by my choice, she became more and more involved in spiritualism. She went from candomblé to black magic.


One day she told me that she would rather be dead than convert to Christianity. But thank God, He caught up with her in time before she faced the condemnation for saying such words. Matthew 12:36-37, I tell you: on the day of judgment, men will give an account of every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned


Her encounter with God occurred as a result of a health problem. Suffering from pneumonia, we could not get a place in the hospital. We expected the worst. In her deepest despair, she asked me to convey a message to Jesus, so that she would be healed. 


I wasted no time to ask her, "If Jesus heals you, will you accept Him as your personal Savior?"


"Yes, my daughter!"


I started to pray. I was sure God would do the rest. The next morning at dawn, she went to my house, and greeted me, "My daughter Vilma, peace be with you!"


My eyes were sticking out of their sockets. I couldn't believe it!


She then told me how after I left, she had a strange feeling, then she woke up completely healed. PRAISE GOD!


My father, whose heart was hardened with atheism, also received Christ!


Can somebody shout Amen?!!


END

3 comments: