Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

FEAR

FEAR

I saw visions of believers in fear of demons, fear of witches and warlocks. These brothers despite fear were armed with spiritual tools. The Lord told me that these brethren could subdue the demons with their authority. They did not recognize the size of their firearms. The Lord has revealed to me that Satan being cast down from heaven has been demoted and has lost his morals, become inferior to the least living being on earth. We must not have demons.

I saw in another vision believers who were burned out of the fire of God. They were pillars of their churches and the base of the ministry, many weak brethren spiritually depended upon their shoulders to carry and through them, God raised an army of Christian soldiers. These men received authority from God and raised up the weak brethren. The fallen will rise from the ashes for spiritual warfare.

I said to the Lord upon seeing this vision. He replied, "They are the spiritual pillars of My ministry. They are responsible for My work, endure trials and are humbled by My holy Word, but still, have a firm stance. They have not murmured nor bowed their heads. They are revived. That flame that is in their life the devil cannot take from them, no matter how heavy his cross is. They continue in the wind blows and they do not fall. They continue to the end. They will be pillars of the temple of My God."

KENZO ATSUSHI JAPAN 1


3 comments: