Translate

Monday, November 19, 2018

HELL TORMENTS

HELL: THE WORLD OF PANDEMONIUM

The world of pandemonium is made up of three parts: The world of Tartarus, the world of Polliun and the astral world. We are only interested in the astral world.

The astral world: The astral world is the place where all those who die far from Christ go, that means all those who die in sin. I tell you about this world because I was there, I saw it, it is a horrible place. It is divided into three parts:

The first part is the "astral world, slave quarter". It is the place where all pagans and all hypocrite Christians go after their death. In this world, people can even walk barefoot, but there, it is not the case, people walk on hot ashes. And this is only a foretaste because the end is Hell, the fiery lake of burning sulfur with the devil. When you die far from Christ, as pagan or hypocrite Christian, it is the beginning of your torment.

Being a Christian, my beloved does not just mean to have the Bible, being a Christian does not just mean to speak in tongues. Being a Christian means to walk according to the will of God, to be born again; being a Christian means to walk in newness of life. That is what being a Christian means. But if you die in sin, as pagan or hypocrite Christian, you shall be directed straight to the slave quarter, and there, the avenues are allocated according to the sin you were committing. There is an avenue for liars, another one for masturbators, drunkards, etc. The devil is really very well organized. And what I am explaining to you are the things that I have seen with my own eyes, because I was there. And it is there where there are weeping and gnashing of teeth. Know that you will be allocated an avenue according to the sin that you were committing. You can say to yourself, "I am a liar, an immoral ..., so what avenue will I be given?" Know that among the sins you commit, there is one that exceeds the others. The one you yourself call: "my favorite sin," the one that you never confess. You come before a man of God, you make your confession but keep that sin unconfessed. Know that that sin that you keep unconfessed is the one that will give you an avenue.

The second part of the astral world is the Lucifer furnace. I saw this big lake of fire when I was there. It is a department that is controlled by Lucifer himself. And when I was there, I saw a smoke which was coming out of the lake, and there were people who were crying. But who were those people that I had found there? They were true Christians, those who had fought the devil during their life on earth, but who had sinned and had not repented of their sins before their death. I repeat, this lake there, the Lucifer furnace, I saw it, and there was smoke which was coming out of there, there was screaming, people who were crying. Those people were in the fire, they felt the pain of fire, but they were not consumed. When we pray, we chase out demons, we send fire in the world of darkness and this has terrible repercussions in the camp of Satan. The devil is uncomfortable because of the prayers that we are doing here, his things are destroyed and his organization is destabilized. Therefore, you, who fight the devil, if you sin and refuse to repent immediately even when someone comes to give you unstinting advice if you rather choose to deceive yourself with reasoning such as: "Am I the only one that has committed this sin? This or that person had also committed this sin, isn't it? Even the pastor had done it", therefore, know that the devil is lying in wait for your life.

You should know beloved, that Salvation is a personal matter and that you will not be judged according to your pastor. Know that you will be judged according to what you yourself do. If you are a Christian who fights the devil and who destroys his works by prayer, and it happens that you commit a sin, repent immediately, do not delay in confessing it because the devil prowls around looking for someone to devour. Beg the Lord to forgive you and to sanctify you by His precious blood. The Bible says: "let him who is holy continue to be holy." If you, who fights the devil do not repent immediately as soon as you commit a sin, he will make you take a step backward in your faith in order to take you away from God and kill you. And when he kills you, you will not go in the slave quarter. For you, it is the furnace that awaits you. If you look at your life, you will see that there is a slowing down between the way you were serving God before and the way you are serving Him now. It is the work of the devil. If during your slackness time, you do not repent, the devil will have access to your life, he will kill you and lead you directly into the fiery furnace. That day you will remember me, but it will be too late, it will be really too late.

The third part is the Hades. That is where all human beings who have worked for the devil to the best of their knowledge and belief go: Sorcerers, magicians, Rosicrucians, wrestlers, etc. You sorcerer, know that when you die, the devil will not thank you because you served him, he will not tell you "good and faithful servant, as you had offered me 200 people during your stay on earth, receive your reward." No, open your eyes while there is still time, it is not what he will tell you. On the contrary, he will take you and send you into a cell. In the Hades, there are several cells and in each cell, there is a person with a big chain and a padlock at the level of the mouth. When I was there, I saw president Mobutu, I left him there with chains and a padlock. I left many people there: Luambo Makiadi, Pépé Kallé ..., all those people are chained up in the astral world with padlocks, and the list is really long, I cannot mention them all.

JONAS 10

HELL

As we advanced, the big iron gate before us opened on its own accord and we passed. We entered this large space where Hell is. Hellfire is vast and restless. As it emits heat beyond measures, so its victims roll up and down, gnashing their teeth in the brutal flame. To see the other end of hell from the entrance gate is impossible. The noise of horror and the scream of pain from the people who are more than the world population is continual. For in no earthly empire was so large a population subject to a single emperor and a body of law as the people in hell are subject to the flame of fire and the dos and don ts of the fallen angels inside it.

“So hell is as terrible as this? Who can tell?" I exclaimed with trembling.

"That’s why you must go back and tell everybody to repent and avoid," replied the angel. "Whatever is revealed to you here, take it, go back to the world and tell it," he emphasized.

After this statement, the angel disappeared and I became stationary at that point. Friends, the human limitation will, in no doubt, hinder me from being able to describe hell as vividly as I saw it, no matter how I try. The fire of hell was as thick as a heavy cloud and rolled on its crest like a raging sea from its unknown depth to its immeasurable height. Hidden away in its flame were people of different races and languages, whose sins escaped discovery in the world but became open scandals in the record above. There was neither class distinction nor racial prejudice in hell, because, teenagers, young people and the aged were packed together inside it. The terror of the furnace was against them for anger. As the fire kept rolling from its far depth, their cry of sorrow and call for help reached a crescendo. As they came up in its troublous tide, so they sank down a thousand feet deep again, that for the next thirty or forty minutes they were buried under this heavy flame. Darkness, instead of a ray of hope, hung on their brows. They gnashed their teeth in absolute extremities. Friends, no mortal man can explain the horror of eternal burning and the hopeless state of the lost. Not even in a token, but rather in large extent, is the theme of struggle prominent in hell. This is unlike the struggle for freedom an apprentice daily dreams of, nor the other a Democrat counts as being the best for humanity. It is the struggle for escape. This is what I mean.

In one of the scenes I witnessed, I saw one of the fallen angels some meters away, who presumably appeared to have been assigned the most callous and cruel duty. His visage was of an angry look. His voice was husky. His command was masterful. His fury was ignited whenever the abyss happened to quake such that veinous network of his forehead did budge out and his countenance wore mercilessness and vengeance. The index of his many years of heartless service in that region of hell was reflective not only in his skin but in the whole of his teeth that had turned black completely. Besides, his two feet up to somewhere above his ankles were buried away in the heap of sooth that had gradually fallen off his skin and wings over the years, like when a tree sheds off her leaves in autumn. I couldn’t view him beyond his knees, neither know the number of his toes. But in one of the glances I cast on his upper region, I discovered that there were more than five fingers in each of his hands. One finger was like a chewing stick in length and as thick as a graduation scroll while each of his arms was weaved around by a bundle of muscles, such as is never in possession by any world heavy weightlifter in history. He stood rigidly in a point and was duty-bound to pierce the newcomers with a sharp and hot iron dagger in his immortal mark of welcome into the lasting sorrow on every new person just arriving. From this sight, the victims strove and struggled violently to escape, panting and shivering before the pointed edge that sank deeply into the realm of veins and inflicted unspeakable pain that lasted for months. I started when I saw the back of some of these victims. While some were carrying unhealed peppering sores that oozed blood right inside the fire, hissing like pine trees in agony. But with sweating unreserved in his duty, not lending a sympathetic ear to these precious but lost souls.

In one of his mocking utterances, the angel addressed a lady in utter despair, who was learned to have died as a petrol station attendant. "If in life you spurned ‘ strive to enter at the strait gate….’, should you here again say no to the command of the master whose part you followed in life; whose interest you shared until death?" After that statement, in rage, he gripped his dagger and with thick biceps thrust clean the pointed edge into the ribs of the lady. Just as the iron was withdrawn as if it were a plug, her blood gushed out. Being in the state of coma, her screaming began to die away gradually as she helplessly sank into the flame.

Among several other things I heard the angel said was "Two possibilities exist in life. There abide good and bad; truth and error; past and present; life and death; reward and punishment. Two men strive to win a man, to rule a man: the son of the Most High and our master. Two lifestyles are possible for embracing by man: living for the Holy one or living in opposite direction of the light. Be that as it may, no man is free, no son of man is without a ruling power: either the dark one or the immaculate. But with us is the majority. To man the truth is bitter and the narrow road is rugged. Men tend to seek for ease, many can’t endure. Such are those who bathe my feet with tears. Though they plead, they only plead with the colony that can’t be forgiven and neither forgives any. Once here is forever here. Once in the celestial city is forever there, but only a few have the courage it takes to go there and the whiteness of heart the city demands.”

In my description of hell at first, I forgot to mention that, the fire of hell, its hundred times hotter than the domestic fire. Sometimes it turns black completely, at another time it's as red as an oven. The scientific theory of ”we breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide"doesn’t exist in hell. Restlessness is its feature, crying is of its victims.

YEMI BANKOKE

LUCIFER'S SERVANTS

After visiting the industries and factories I was taken to a place that looked like a prison, and there I saw many people chained. The lady who accompanied me informed me that these people were Lucifer’s servants who had failed in their missions.

FELICIEN MULOPWE 2



JESUS TAKES ME TO HELL FIRE

Then Jesus took me away from that place and to hellfire. On our way to hell, we passed through a tunnel. When we got out of this tunnel we immediately arrived at a place of pure darkness. It was a place of great darkness with terrifying sounds of crying and horror. I asked, "Where are we, Lord?" And He said, "This is the kingdom of Satan, hellfire." Hellfire is a fearsome place of a thick darkness. I saw many demons; they were huge and ugly. These demons were working hard and with speed and without rest.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

The Lord told me, "They are planning how to bring man to this place."

Hellfire is like a sea, and everybody has his or her own portion within different departments. There are many people in hellfire asking for a second chance, but restitution is not possible.

Micah 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but He will not hear them: He will even hide His face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.

HELL ENLARGES

The Lord said to me, "Hell has enlarged herself and none that come here shall return again."

Proverb 2:19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

I saw such a great and surprising thing!

"My people, how can we escape if we neglect so great a salvation?" Hebrew 2:3.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 1

DECEPTION

The devil then called a deceived Christian in hellfire and said, "Joseph, do you now believe that hell is real? Do you now understand that my kingdom exists?" I then saw Joseph; he was crying bitterly as a demon tormented him with great fury. The Lord showed me the life of this man, the story of when he was still on the earth. Joseph never believed hellfire existed, and he taught his fellow members that it was merely a story. He said that man only needed to seek for God’s blessing as if that was all a man needed to pursue in life. He told his congregation that when a person dies, the person dies forever as if there was not a soul to go to another destination. Sadly, Joseph is now in the fires of hell crying out, "I now believe, please take me out! I now believe!" The devil replied to him, "Your soul is mine, you will be here forever!" Friend, this is a great lesson for those of you that have thought hellfire is a fantasy or a joke. Repent now and be saved,! hellfire is so very real!

Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 2

HELL

One day I was praying and the presence of God was so strong that I was taken away. Suddenly I came across a giant black body. It looks like a gigantic being and I was close to his mouth. I looked like an insect near that giant mouth. This black body feeds on souls. I could see how that body was getting wide when the souls entered through the mouth that was open. I saw the mouth of that place opening and swallowing millions of souls; the more people swallowed the more its size grew. The place grew like a bladder.

Hell is a living organism that feeds on sin. That body devoured everything that had sinned, the mouth did not stop to swallow all the people of different sins. All kinds of sin go to this place, the variety of iniquity is the vitamin for that body. This organism together with all the souls within it will be cast into the fire to be eternally burned. As I approached the mouth of hell, it opened to me and the padlock that closes the door has been opened.

Revelation chapter 20 verse 14, says that death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire.

Proverbs chapters 30 verse 16, says that hell has a womb. Proverbs 30:16 hell; and the mouth of the womb.

Proverbs chapter 1 verse 12 says that hell has a mouth where conscious souls descend. Pro 1:12  Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit.

Isaiah five verse fourteen, speaks that hell has a mouth. Isa 5:14  Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

That mouth sucked me like a vacuum cleaner and I slipped down the throat of hell. It was full of mud and rotten flesh. I fell into an abyss that looked like it had no end to my fall. I looked like a stone being thrown down into the abyss. I was in a deep hole and screamed until my throat was bursting.

Jonah chapters two versus five to six, says that of the algae that are wound on the head, it also speaks of pits, eternal prisons and the locks of the earth. Jon 2:5-6  The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head. I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God. 

ALEXIA KARAGOUNIS

MEASUREMENT OF HELL PUNISHMENT

The balance serves to measure the number of weights. The higher the weight, the more the price will increase. All the evil that every person did on earth will be placed in the balance of divine justice. The greater the weighing of evil, the greater the punishment meted out to the evildoer.

Soon all evil will be charged by Jesus. With the same measure the evildoers measured to others, the punishment will be measured back to them.

KIATISUK SUKHAL

HELL

I and my husband went down to hell and crowds of lost souls came in front and others behind. We arrived at the gate of hell and all the people were chained.

Luke chapter 4 verse 18, the spirit of the Lord is upon me and anointed me to proclaim the good news to the poor, he sent me to proclaim deliverance to the captives and restoration of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed. Jesus came to free our lives from sin and the prisons of the devil. Jesus offered His deliverance for all to emerge from the bondage of Satan.

Most people choose to be prisoners of the devil. All that multitude died stuck in their sins, prisoners of carnal pleasures, did their evil desires serving their carnal desires of evil. Those who serve their flesh are not serving themselves but Satan.

When we got to the black gate the padlock opened and the whole crowd was thrown into the darkness. My husband and I were pushed in and dropped down.

We fell like stones until we reached the ground of hell. What I witnessed was a devastated place. It seemed that they threw a thousand atomic bombs in there and a strong stench of burnt flesh. The desire I had was to get out of that place, I do not want even the worst killer or sorcerer to come to this place.

EVELINE CHERMONT

HELL

Earlier, I did not state the reason why people who are raptured said that souls are tortured by demons in hell, knowing that the parable of the rich and lazy did not mention the demons torturing the rich.

Jesus told me He would tell me through the Bible that demons torture souls in hell.

My wife and I prayed in the bedroom, when a light shone and my body fell, my wife was terrified and wanted to call the doctor's help.

The angel said: Do not do this! He will be raptured and will soon be back.

I was standing before hell, a black body that fed on souls.

I saw the mouth of that place opening and swallowing millions of souls. The more people hell swallowed the more its size grew; the place grew like a bladder.

Hell is a living organism that feeds on sin.

The place devours sin, becoming more and more gigantic.

All kinds of sin go to this place, the variety of iniquity is the vitamin for that body.

Revelation chapter 20 verse 14, says that “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.”

This organism together with all the souls within it will be cast into the fire to be eternally burned.

As I approached the mouth of hell, it opened to me and the padlock that closes the door has been opened.

Even beside the angel, I was too afraid to enter, the horror of that place ravaged my soul, screams of despair disturbed my mind, chilling laughter caused me cold in the spine.

My emotional frame wanted to go crazy with the scenes of torment I saw at the entrance.

The negativity of that place was so terrible that I felt a great weight in the soul, the charge of energy that radiated from the darkness crushed my being.

When I entered that place, souls carried crosses on their backs and received lashes.

They groaned in pain, carrying those crosses eternally.

The whips that lashed those souls were of fire.

The angel said: They are bearing the burden of their sins forever, all who do not forsake their sins will carry them into hell.

These people will live with their sins, oppressed and dejected, they did not accept the gospel, they despised salvation.

HARRY BECKFORD

HELL

In my walk in the way of God, I was having learning experiences with Him and was being prepared to descend into the lower parts of the earth. In my experience in hell, Jesus led me to a head of hell. The mouth of that head opened. The teeth were a black gate and locked with locks. That gate opened with the presence of Jesus, we entered. I beheld devils running because of the presence of Jesus.

I went to various places in hell. I contemplated prisons similar to the chains that hold the prisoners. I contemplated an invisible force that tormented people that were inside those saddles. Other types of prisons that I contemplated were potholes on the floor, holes where souls were trapped and could not get out of there, rotting mud pits where they were full of people, rivers of blood where murderers shed blood stayed, nobody could get out of their place of suffering.

I contemplated a sea of enormous fire full of burning souls. There were people hanging on crosses. They were several prisons, one different from the other. The tortures were of various types, millions of tortures, demons never tire of torturing. The more torture the more pleasure they felt, every soul that fell in this place was a prize, a celebration of victories.

IEVA KHIRKOV

HELL

My spirit was raptured at that moment. The angel took me to hell, where I witnessed people pulling out their hair in pain. The scene is depressing and terrible. Great is the despair and deafening screams in that place. Millions of voices echoing at the same time in an unspeakable groan.

HELL AND LAKE OF FIRE

I also saw in the vision 2 powerful angels who chained the false prophet and antichrist. The two were cast alive in the lake of blazing fire. The two who had a covenant were now together in the lake of fire. They were together with the army of soldiers who had surrounded the land of Israel.

The lake of fire where the 2 were cast is not the hell where the souls are at that moment. It is a sea of fire, where I saw in the vision them drowning and drinking burning larvae. It was terrible to see these men being burned alive.

What is the difference between hell and the lake of fire? Hell is a temporary place for imprisoned souls, not for the body of flesh, no physical matter can dwell there. The lake of fire is a place prepared for the bodies of flesh that will rise again. The lake of fire is not a place for souls but for body, soul, and spirit. People to be thrown into this place have to be complete with body, soul, and spirit.

I saw Satan being arrested by an angel, a mighty archangel. His identity was not revealed, but he is strong and resplendent. He imprisoned Satan in the abyss and chained him. Satan was in the same place where the rebellious angels were. He stood alone with his still body looking like a statue because of a seal on it.

JENICA RUSESCU

HELL

The Lord Jesus said, "Tell all that you have seen, but those who do not believe in this testimony will be the tares. I will charge those and I will throw the tares that persecute him in the fire. I ravish My servants for love. I do not want to see anybody in hell. I cry for every soul that descends to this place, but they do not want to hear. They forget that I am love, but I am justice and I punish the rebels."

KENZO ATSUSHI DENVER

HELL

I was invited to minister in a church and the angel who accompanies me was on my side and always helps me in my missions. Before ministering I prayed, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that I would make a supernatural experience to enliven that congregation. Seven people fell on the ground. I saw angels gathering their souls and rising to the ceiling and disappearing. Thirty minutes passed, people who fell did not wake up, they did not breathe, they were without vital pulsation. The congregation began to panic because they did not know what was happening. They wanted to call the ambulance to take those people to the hospital. The church was terrified that the people were dead. I told you what was happening and the Holy Spirit told me that there will be supernatural experiences with these people. He asked me to tell the people to stay calm. That congregation had never had such experiences! Twelve people were taken away. After thirty minutes, they woke up and rose from the ground. Four people went to hell alone and returned from there terrified, only three people went to hell and then to heaven! Look at the account of three people who went to hell and then to heaven:

Angeta says, "I was raptured in hell, I had always heard it. It never crossed my mind that one day I would pass through this place, seeing hell I was terrified. It made me assert myself more and more with God not to fall in that place. I went to heaven and met Sister Birgita and Brother Eliote. We walked the same places among the angels."

Eliote speaks, "I never believed in the existence of hell. I always criticized the brethren who preach this doctrine but now I saw with my own eyes the existence of this place. I saw more imprisoned in chains and within holes. It is sad to see people in one place which is to be of the devils. I went to heaven and saw my friends Angeta and Birgeta, they were raptured at the same time! I thought that before being snatched away that in heaven only lived God and the angels, I saw people there too."

Birgeta says, "I've always been terrified of the dark, going to hell was never my wish. I saw devils of various species torturing people. The church needs to wake up, the spiritual world is as real as this world we live. I went to heaven, met Angeta and Brother Eliote. It is a place that cannot be expressed in words how beautiful and wonderful it is. If the Christians had seen this place that is their future homes, they would die for the gospel. It is worth being martyrs for all this."

After the reports of these three people in the church, I returned home happy.

KENZO ATSUSHI NORWAY

HELL

He started walking down with me through a deep hole. And the more we walked down, the darker it became. Upon reaching the floor of that place, I felt an unbearable stench of rotting flesh. I was terrified to see demons eating people's flesh. They fed by ripping out the brains and viscera. They make cruelties to souls by plucking arms, legs and head to feed themselves. And the stench of carrion flooded that place.

STINK OF SIN

I asked Jesus who was by my side, the reason for that stench if they are not meats, but lost spirits. Jesus said that it is the sins they carry with them. Sin stinks in hell when your soul was not cleansed by the blood of Jesus. When people reached hell the worms begin to rise from within their souls. The filthy soul sprouts worms that cause the rot and stink.

The spirit upon reaching hell is sliced like meats by the butcher. In hell, things become real as on earth. There the spirit bleeds and has bones. Hell is a real place equal to the earth. All kinds of death, violence, carnage, and prostitution on earth also exist in hell. The earth is only a shadow of the evil that happens in hell.

ANIMALS IN HELL

The darkness of that place is dense. The climate is negative, there is no oxygen there. There is no life, no trees, and no grass. There is no water and no wind breeze. The animals I saw in hell are strange and devour people. The people do not die despite being torn by these infernal beasts. Several carnivorous insects ate people's flesh. Terrible insects like beetles devouring souls. They enter all parts of the body. These insects penetrated through the flesh and entered the body. Others entered through the mouth, nose, ear, and eyes. The more violent ones pierced the belly, the back, and the skull to enter. The worms that sprouted inside people's interiors and consumed it from the inside out until it reached the skin. The worms were insatiable and in a few minutes devoured the souls leaving the skeletons. Poisonous snakes stung people and ejaculated poisons from their prey. These snakes punished souls with various bites, punishing them for committing repulsive sins when they were alive on earth. Anacondas wound on the bodies of souls and crushed them. I could hear the sound of breaking bones.

TORMENTS

The demons used knives to cut and slice the souls. I saw when a demon got a meat grinder and put the souls inside that machine. When the souls left the crusher, they looked like ground meat. On the other side of hell, the demons were with chainsaws. They sawed the souls to pieces. On earth, not even the worst horror film compares to those sufferings.

MIGUEL VÁSQUEZ

JESUS SHOWED ME HELL AGAIN

On the evening of Friday the 28th March 2008 and Saturday the 29th March 2008, Jesus showed me hell once again. He told me that I have to see it again as I will be writing it down in this book. Later on He even wanted me to get an artist to draw a visual representation of hell. I felt that God wants us to understand how horrible a place hell is when compared to heaven and appreciating the stark contrast we will all make the wise decision to follow Jesus.

The first vision I saw of hell was one with a blazing fire on the wall and ceiling covered with burnt human faces sticking out, screaming, tortured and ugly. The other vision was of a river full of hot lava where all the human bodies were drowned inside.

The next one was shaped like a volcanic mountain, surrounded by heat and fire but I saw no human bodies inside. When I asked Jesus what this place was, Jesus told me this was also a part of hell. This place was for people from heaven who were waiting to be judged. In an earlier paragraph, I have mentioned those people who were wearing dull colored robes lining up row by row in heaven waiting to be judged. After Jesus told me what this place was, I saw people dropping one by one from heaven into the volcano.

Truly seeing this vision of hell is really terrifying and sad. You can choose not to believe it but I for one choose to believe it. What I saw was definitely not something conjured out of a movie because never in my wildest imagination could I have imagined something so horrifying. When I shared this experience with my prayer team in my office there were some who believed but others who expressed doubts. It is up to each and everyone of us to make up our own minds.

MARY CHU SIEW KET

TORTURES

The carnivorous rats attacked us in our dungeon.

These rats have beast powers and jumped on top of me, I had no resistance against them.

I was overwhelmed by millions of Satanic rats who tear at me with their fine teeth.
They were everywhere and they were infernal mice that looked like rodent beasts devouring all souls.

Already I was attacked by a swarm of beetle that bit me and tore off pieces of my body.

These devil beetles tormented all souls.

I got into hysteria and started screaming like crazy.

EVELINE CHERMONT

TORTURES

I saw venomous snakes stinging people who had their venomous hearts on the ground. I was thrown into an abyss full of feces, insects, and microbes. I tried to get out of that deep hole, made an effort to get out of that rotten, stinking pit. But it is very smooth it looked like it had oil. I slipped and fell into the mud of that well. The microbes entered my skin and ate me from the inside and insects like beetles devoured me from the outside. I was in great pain because of the carnivorous worms that fed inside my body and also the infernal beetles.

There in hell, I saw spiders, flies, scorpions and other insects, all of them tortured people. Many devilish insects exist there, tormenting insects.

I began to repent of all my sins and already without hope I said to myself that I deserved that place. When I repented a greater force made me disappear from that place. Jesus wanted me to repent and take my soul from that place. I was in a deep cistern and imprisoned without being able to leave when He rescued me.

JONATHAN LAWRENCE

HELL

An angel appeared to me and led my spirit to hell. My going to hell happened that morning. An angel came to me and my spirit was suddenly taken from my body. I came to the kingdom of darkness in a matter of seconds. The place is not a fiction movie recording. Hell is as real as the earth we live on. I've seen people in infernal prisons inside chains and cages. These people are plagued within those prisons.

I saw a woman inside her prison, on fire. When she touched the iron bars, she received an electric discharge that burnt her hands on the irons.

JENNIFER BECKERMAN


No comments:

Post a Comment