Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2019

DGS DHINAKARAN OF INDIA 8

HEAVEN VISITATIONS 8

As a bondservant, He gives you that spirit of reverence for God and you always live in the fear of God. Your faith is always an imparted faith. He gives you faith at that time. Faith cannot be stored. Your past experiences are not going to bring faith to you. That brings only arrogance. You cannot produce faith, you cannot store faith.

So anyway, I was in agony. I didn't know what to do. I actually wanted to call the nurse, I couldn't. I wanted to call my wife to wake her up, nothing, no voice was coming out of my mouth and I didn't know what to do, I was so helpless and the devil was walking up and down, telling me again and again and again, "Tomorrow you'll be sick again."

Suddenly a mighty presence came and I saw a mighty angel of God. First time I saw him. He was seven feet tall with this wings spread and he came and told me, "Dhinakaran, this is Michael. Dhinakaran, this is Michael. The Almighty God told me you are in trouble and He asked me to go and help you."

Oh, when he came, the whole thing changed but the devil was very reluctant to go, very reluctant, so if on the left side Michael stands, right side, the devil will come, "Tomorrow, you are going to be sick again."

And Michael will say, "Dhinakaran, this is Michael. That kidney is a gift from the Almighty God. It's not borrowed. It's not a loan to you. The gift God will protect. I am Michael. Don't be worried."

It was going on for some time and his wings were spread over the entire room and me and finally, the devil said that he could not do anything and he had to leave.

But for some time there was a real tussle. If you read Jude 9 when God was about to bury the body of Moses, on one side came the devil and on the other side came Michael and he argued with Michael. I don't know what he argued. Probably he argued that this body should be given to him but Michael said, "Let God rebuke you."

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

That's the end of the whole thing. He spoke a word of authority and then the most amazing thing happened. Right above my head, I saw the same fire which is burning on the throne of God in heaven, that fire that came upon Mount Sinai in Exodus 19, I saw the fire.

Exo 19:18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

From there the Almighty God spoke, "My son, I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I will protect you, I will protect you, I will bless you." And He told me so many things which are going to happen to me in the future. He said, "Go to sleep, son. Michael will guard you." I felt like a little boy to sleep, like a little baby I slept. The whole night he was guarding me, whole night he was there and then he told me, "Lifelong, I will protect you, lifelong I will protect you."

Anytime I am worried about my kidney, any time I worry about my heart which was touched and an operation was held here for nine blocked arteries, there he will appear, he will say, "I am Michael, don't be worried. I will guard you." What a relief. So it is he who has that sword on the left side hanging and it's a mostly ornamental and majestic but thank God for the angels of God who come to protect you.

When you are preaching in campaigns before thousands of people, have you ever seen angels around you, beside you and operating in the people among the crowd?

Well, when I signed the contract with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven, He agreed that wherever I go, He will come and whenever I stand up to preach, He will come and stand. So 99.9% there He is. Normally I do not start any meeting without singing a chorus. This chorus is not to enchant the people but that's the time I give for the Almighty God to come. Understand this yeah this is a secret nobody knows of course. That song is so melodious and I don't sing those jumpy songs and sometimes I tell my son, "Only you and God knows why you're singing that song."

When I am in the car, sometimes some people give us some music, "Please brother, listen to this cassette." That's the only time I put a resistance. So sometimes they put such songs, so I tell my son, "If you play it more I feel like opening the door jumping and dancing in the street." That is one way of singing. So I don't sing such songs. Sorry, I don't have an ear for that but when I sing, I sing thinking of Him, "Master, come." If you can recollect the songs that we sing in the campaigns, every song will be an invitation for Him to come.

What a Friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
And what a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Nearer, my God to Thee, nearer to Thee!
Even though it be a cross that raises me
Still, all my song shall be
Nearer, my God, to Thee

If I don't feel His presence, I sing one more chorus. And then He comes and stands by my side and my voice will become different. Till then I speak in a very nice way, very slowly and lowly but when He comes then you can know the difference. The anointing when He comes, the Holy Spirit comes, the anointing which is upon Him it comes and I become a totally different person.

So what I say, I see Him so there is no necessity for the angels of God to come and stand by my side to encourage me but there are times when I've seen them.

Now, for example, I went to a place called in Andhra some years ago and I came from the office and one church had an important service I had to go. It was an open-air meeting and so I prayed earnestly and the Holy Spirit gave me a message and my wife and myself were rushed to that meeting.

And as I was praying there, when the singing was going on, when the pastor was saying something, I was oblivious of my surroundings. Suddenly I saw an angel of God. The angel said, "Just now God told me to change your sermon. You speak about Zacchaeus or the blind Bartimaeus." I forgot now. I think it's Zacchaeus. So I asked him, "You see, when I prayed at home, this is the message given to me by the Holy Spirit. Are you sure that I should preach and change?" He said, "Wait a minute, I'll go and ask Him and come back." And he came back in one minute. He went and he came back in less than a minute. He came and said, "No. God says you preach a new sermon." Then I said, "I am totally unprepared; what am I going to preach?" Then he said, "Wait a minute." Then he came and told me, "1, 2, 3, these are the points and this is what you should say." I said, "Very good." Then I preached that night and later on, they told me why I had to preach that sermon because they said this pastor had problems in having meetings in that particular place. There were a group of people who were against him personally and they used to create problems, they will come and break the drums, break the lights and so on. So out of curiosity as usual they came and when they saw a new man, they said, "Who is he? Let us hear what this new fellow has to say."

So when I preached the new message, they trembled for no reason, they ran far away from the place, fell down, broke their legs. They had to be carried to the hospital.

So the angels of God come again. When I prayed the mass prayer, there will be nights when the Lord Jesus will say, "I want to answer every prayer of every man and I have sent millions of My angels, they are going to record every prayer." Oh, it's marvelous and that time you see millions of angels of God and that's a time I will say also openly, "Tonight we are not alone. There are millions of angels to carry your burden to God so don't be worried."

So what exactly will these millions and millions of angels come and do among the crowd when you're praying now?

If you read Luke 22: 43 and 44, they came and was trying to encourage Jesus strengthening Him.

Luk 22:43-44 And there appeared an angel unto Him from heaven, strengthening Him. And being in an agony He prayed more earnestly: and His sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

So these angels of God will come and bring cheer and hope and above all the presence of God.

There is a beautiful Church in the United States of America, the Lakewood Church. It is found by a great man of God, John Osteen. One day I was sitting there in the meeting and they used to have a practice. They will announce about the various prayer requests of the people and they will ask them to come forward and then they will pray. One day as I was sitting there when the sick people used to come, I saw the angels of God also coming with them and then taking them back and the Lord Jesus said, "Of all the things these people do here, this is the closest to My heart."

So the angels of God come and bring these sick people, get them prayed for and take them back. I am sure that moment, that particular sick person would have received a great consolation, great comfort and a divine faith in his heart that the Lord has touched them.

So in this mass campaigns, the angels of God come to bring the people to the healing power of God, to the presence of God encouraging them to go forward and give their lives to God. I'm sure they must be doing that.

Can you tell us something more about the power with which these angels are operating?

Yes as I said in the book of Isaiah 37 when the great king Hezekiah cried to God, "I have no strength, Lord to face these people," God sends just one angel and he destroyed 185,000 people over the night for His sake and David's sake.

Isa 37:35-36 For I will defend this city to save it for Mine own sake, and for My servant David's sake. Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

And if you read Acts of the Apostles 12:21-24 the Bible says Herod sat on his throne and he gave a beautiful speech and everybody glorified him and the Bible says the angel of God struck him because he never magnified God and he died.

Act 12:21-24 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne and made an oration unto them. And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost. But the word of God grew and multiplied.

And again if you read Luke 1:19 and 20 when Zechariah with all his faithfulness and piety before God and obedience to His commandments, when he refused to believe, rather I would say when he hesitated to believe that at this advanced age he is going to have a child, Gabriel got upset. He said, "You will be dumb until this happens." It happened.

Luk 1:19-20 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stands in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings. And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.

Did the Angel tell it out of his own anger or did God ever told him?

It was his own anger. Sometimes these angels lose their anger and Gabriel said, "You'll be a dumb fellow."

And the mighty power of God they have in protecting the people and especially if you read in the book of Acts chapter 5 when the apostles were arrested and put behind the bars, the angel of God came, simply opened it. The moment the gates saw him, they opened on their own.

Act 5:17-20 Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation, And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.

Again in Acts 12 when Peter was in the prison, the angel came and woke him up and said, "Peter, come on, follow me," and they both walked. All these fellows were there, the guards didn't notice. He has such power to see that they go to sleep. I don't know what he did but the moment he entered the chains fell down on their own and the gates opened on their own and he walked before him and this man.

Act 12:6-11 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee and follow me. And he went out, and followed him, and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel, but thought he saw a vision. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street, and forthwith the angel departed from him. And when Peter has come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

Nothing could prevent the angels. They have mighty power. They do have the power of God because they are always in the presence of the Almighty God and God has said in Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for Me?

Again in Psalm 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

And these angels, as I said, they have been with Him from the beginning.

Psalm 8: 5 says, For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor.

So the man was created later. The angels were there from the beginning so they have the power and authority of the Almighty God. There is no doubt about it. So the only question is, how do they use it? Only there is an emergency they use it. For example in Acts 12:23 when that angel struck Herod down, I don't think God would have told him to do so. God would have said let that fellow keep on babbling or something but not this angel, he cannot bear Herod not giving the glory to God.

So they do have mighty power. Now as I said, the people of God are protected with angels of God. For example, if you read Psalm 34:7 the Bible says the angel of the Lord encamps around His people and protects them. Just one angel, he protects the whole camp of God's people.

Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

And the moment especially when these demonic powers and others confront you, just one angel will come and stand there, the demonic powers shall flee.

For example, when one day after a long time I spent in heaven, the Lord Jesus called one angel and said, "On the way show him hell." So the angel of God said, "We will go to hell," and when he went by his mighty power, he could conceal himself, he could conceal me. There are millions of demons in hell but nobody could see us. We went around and saw everybody. Wherever he went, every gate just opened, that's all.

So an angel of God has mighty power, there is no second opinion on that and the main thing is, they come to tell you what you should do. That's the greatest thing to give you, advice and the counsel of God. They bring the counsel of God to you.

Have you practically been at some crossroads where you found it difficult to decide on some things and you had an angel bring the counsel of God and help you?

Well, many, many, many times, almost every day because I have to make a decision not only for myself but for everyone. One particular instance I will tell you. It is very interesting. When my son Paul finished his BSc in physics, he wanted to do MSc in physics. Then brother Gert, our family friend he said no he must go for something else, then somebody else said another thing. So there was big confusion. I didn't know what to do. Then my dad said, "Why don't you pray?" That's the last thing we always do.

So I went and prayed and I was amazed to see an angel of God. Many will not accept what I say but that doesn't matter, I'm saying the truth. I say what I saw and correctly said and I know what the angel said has happened.

So this angel of God said, "Daddy." I was shocked. This is this first time an angel of God calling me a daddy. I looked at him. He said, "Dad, you know me." Again I was perplexed. Then he said, "I am your first son who died in April 1961."

On the 1st April 1961, my first son was born and he died. When my wife gave birth, he died so I was very heartbroken. My parents were heartbroken because I am the only son, they were expecting a child. My parents, parents-in-law were heartbroken because my wife was the last daughter and they wanted to see a child and then they wanted to feel that they have done their best for everybody. So they were broken.

Even on the day when my wife was laboring to give birth to this boy, I was sitting in the bank and working. I had no leave but my heart was breaking. I lost my child when he was born and he died.

So just before burying the child my mother brought the child and said, "Would you like to have a look at your son?" I said, "Yes."

So they showed me his face and I was taken aback. I have seen so many dead children but this child's face was smiling, so full of smile. I see for the child had remained with us for five years and then died. It was amazing and without my knowledge, I said, "Son, you are going to heaven first. Your dad promises you today that he will live a holy life and come and see you in heaven."

Without my knowledge, I said that and they took him away and buried him. Even today I do not know where they buried him. They purposely hid the whole thing from me, not to make me sad. 1st April 1961 and this was happening almost 20 years later and he said, "Dad, you know me."

I looked at his face, then I recognized this is my son whom I lost twenty years ago and he said, "Dad, I died and the Holy Angels educated me in heaven and God said, 'You'll be my angel.'"

So you may remember that I used to tell you that the small children who died are made to grow up and then afterward what happens, they'll be made to serve God as angels. They can never become the children of God without the blood of Christ. Without Jesus Christ, nobody can enter Heaven. Flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom of God.


Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. (1 Cor 15:50)

So this little children grow in heaven and then the best position, the highest position they can reach us is to become angels of God.

He said, "Dad, you know me." Then I looked at his face and said, "Yes, this is the face I saw before he was buried by my father." I was so happy and he said, "Dad, God chose me specially to go and convey this message to you because you're worried about my brother."

He said, "Dad, don't be worried about him. Today he is so tiny, he'll grow very tall. Send him to an MBA, then he will go for a Ph.D. and then he will be a man of great wisdom. God is going to give him great wisdom. So don't be worried. This is God's counsel." And he disappeared.

So I came out and told my dad. Everybody was thrilled and he asked for an MBA and it was so difficult that time to get an MBA. It's not like now anybody can get the MBA. Even distance education can get an MBA. At that time it was very selective.

So I just went and told my friends this is what has happened and I would love my son to join MBA. Then they all cried and thank God for the grace He has given in the eyes of the public.

A family friend of ours, he took my son and then to see the Vice-Chancellor. The Vice-Chancellor stood up and said, "Sir, no more pressure but he said, thank God, Paul has stood number 2 in the selection examination, he is accepted. That makes my job very easy." So he got into MBA.

Then the question of Ph.D. came. Then his own department chief, he himself was not an MBA or Ph.D. Not only that, he somehow hated Paul. You know people, this world is a world of jealousy. We didn't know what to do. Then the Commerce Department people heard about it. They said, "We will take him," and that's how he got his Ph.D.

So many miracles happened. So when he finished Ph.D. in the Commerce Department of the Madras University, they told him, "Paul, after 20 years, we have produced a Ph.D. in our department." After 20 years, that's amazing yes and he finished it at a very young age probably he was, say, 28. We thank God for that.

What I'm trying to say, the angels of God, they bring you the counsels of God when you are at the crossroads of life.

Sometimes I pray for people who are very dear to me especially the servants of God. So one day a servant of God spoke to me and he said he's going to a certain place and there are so many difficulties to confront to be able to go there." He was very upset and he said, "Why don't you pray for me?" I said, "Surely I'll pray." When I say I will pray, I will pray. So I knelt down and I prayed and Holy Spirit took me to heaven and I saw the Lord Jesus on His throne and He didn't speak to me. He called an angel of God and said, "So-and-so is going to such-and-such a place, so you go with him and you arrange everything for him. He should have no trouble." And the angel of God bowed and later on my friend told me, "Oh, I had absolutely no problem. Everything was nice and it looked as if an angel of God accompanied me and did everything." I said within my heart, "Yes, an angel of God has accompanied you."

So there are experiences when the angel of God has been sent especially by the Lord to help you.

Have any angels of God physically lifted you up or moved you from one place to the other?

Well, not very much but once and that was long ago when I was in a certain district in the city of Madras. At that time, that district was not a place to live in. It was a remote place as far as Madras was concerned. Now it is the heart of the city but that time it was a very remote area. I was working in the bank and then I had some very good friends who will take me to preach and so on especially the late Pastor G Sundaram who had great love.

So sometimes when I go to see him in the evening he'll be standing outside and he'll be there. The moment he sees me, he would say, "Brother, you take care of the evening service." He'd be just waiting outside for somebody to come so he will say, "You take charge of the evening meeting and you do whatever God has asked you to do." He loved me so much.

So like that sometimes I used to come home very late. Then certain times some of my friends would take me to pray for people at home, in the hospital and so on. One day it was very, very late. It was a night at twelve o'clock. That time there never had so many city buses going that way so I got into a mini-bus. I got down from the bus at the main junction and I was so happy because another man got down, so I thought I had a companion so I can go with him. To my horror, I found that man went so fast and suddenly he disappeared. He walked so fast and he disappeared. It was pitch dark at that time. There was no electricity, nothing and as I was walking, I went into a heap of stones that were left behind to put a new pathway, a new road and so on.

In that darkness I didn't notice it, so without my knowledge, I stumbled and I was about to fall. Had I fallen, my whole body would have been pierced by the sharp ends of these sharp stones. So as I was about to fall, a hand caught me and lifted me. I saw him, he was an angel of God and he said, "Come, I will take you home."

Suddenly I saw on the other side the Lord Jesus Christ. Oh, when I saw Him I forgot myself and then He began to talk to me about so many important things. So that time I was so hale and hearty and young so I could walk for nearly two furlongs. I walked and on one side was the angel of God and on the other side was the Son of God. The Son of God was telling me about so many important things to be done and then there suddenly I saw the house coming near.

And then the angel said, "Your house has come." Then the Lord Jesus said, "I'm always with you, I'm always with you, don't be worried." They both disappeared.

When I went home, my mother-in-law was with my wife. She opened the door. She saw my face. My face was shiny and glowing and she was perplexed. Then she ran and I said, "Dhinakaran has come, Dhinakaran has come."

My wife waited so patiently for me and little Paul was so small. She tried to make him sleep and she also slept. So she got up, she thought something has gone wrong but normally if my mother lies awake she will take care of me and she will serve me food, this and that.

My wife got up and murmuring, she came. When she saw my face, she had a shock and said, "What happened to you?" "Nothing happened." "No, no, your face is shining." Then I told them how the angel came and how the Lord came.

So the angel of God surely comes to rescue you when you are in agony.

When the angel of God caught me as I was falling, I felt a strong hand holding me. It was like a human hand, very strong hand holding me.

When people write to you for guidance in making decisions, do angels have any part in helping you or giving you counsel from God?

It is mostly the Holy Spirit, mostly the Holy Spirit. He comes and fills you and then He begins to impart the word of knowledge, in the word of wisdom but there are times when the angel of God comes and helps you.

For example, there is a very divine lady, Dr. Elisha, a real woman of God who sacrificed her life for running a hospital called the Kugler Hospital. I was sitting by her side and she had so many discouragements in life and so many problems in the hospital and so on. Suddenly I said, "Sister, I see an angel of God standing behind you and this is what he says..." and when I said that, she was so happy.

So certain times the angel of God comes and he tells you what God wants you to tell other people.
 

2 comments:

  1. Psalms 34:7
    The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

    -Indeed God uses His angels for many things through the power of the Holy Spirit..
    -but this doesnt mean we Christians worship angels, we worship Jesus Christ who sends us help in many ways..

    Revelation 19:10
    And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.


    Mandla.MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalms 34:7
    The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

    -Indeed God uses His angels for many things through the power of the Holy Spirit..
    -but this doesnt mean we Christians worship angels, we worship Jesus Christ who sends us help in many ways..

    Revelation 19:10
    And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.


    Mandla.MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete