Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

HOLINESS

HOLINESS

Jesus said, "Faithful servant, warn these people to preserve holiness after their deliverance. I want this church to close their eyes to the things of the world. I want no more conflict between them. I want cooperation and love in their interactions and in the breaking of bread. I want to see this church united in one spirit and made into an unshakable rock. Tell them if they obey My Word, they will never be denied any spiritual resources from heaven. And I will always pour My renewal into their lives, light the flames when they fail and I will be their strength in difficult times. I want you to grow spiritually and have activity in the work. Those who follow My Word will not die spiritually. The decision to sanctify is in the hands of the church. To those who obey I will sustain them in My presence and I will be the solution to their problems."

As I passed these revelations to the church the people rejoiced, and heaven descended within them. I saw a noise of a wind coming into the four corners of the church. It was the presence of the Holy Spirit that filled that place. I say to all - to have a healthy spiritual life without any demonic influence, it is necessary to live a life of practice and prayer. Rebuild your foundations from today on. Every verse of the Bible will rebuild your spiritual structure.

Holiness attracts holiness. When the Holy Spirit sees a clean temple, He approaches it and all His heat burns the body of its impurities; all His light penetrates the sanctified body and goes to the marrow of the soul. Holy doctrine kindles the flame that has gone out. All it takes is the reaction of a sincere prayer for the flame to ignite. The more you pray, the more the fire of God ignites in your life. You who do not walk in holiness will one day die, and to whom will you give up your souls to?

I went home and talked to my wife about starting a women's ministry. The church is growing and the number of women prayer warriors has only increased; they are eager to do street evangelism. My wife agreed to have a women-only evangelism group.

I went to pray at midnight. I was worried about my ministry. In prayer, I told Jesus, "When I die, who will continue the ministry that my father did not finish?"

ROBERT ATSUSHI FOURTH EXPERIENCE

HOLINESS OF THE BODY

I was invited to preach the Word in a church. When I began to speak of the sanctity of the body an evangelist woman waited for me to finish the preaching. She got up from the bench and said she did not believe my words, accusing me of speaking heresies. This happened at the end of the service when I prayed for oppressed people. A woman was manifested by a demon and fell to the ground.

I looked at the woman evangelist and said, "You are saying this because you do not want to give up vanity, you need liberation."

She said, "I am already freed by the blood of Jesus and never fall into any demonic oppression in church."

I replied to her, "I'll make a challenge with you. Since you said that you are covered by the blood of Jesus, I will send the demon that is inside the body of this woman who is on the ground to enter yours. If you walk in holiness this demon will not find space within your body because of the dwelling of the Holy Spirit."

I ordered the demon to leave the woman's body and told him to enter the body of the evangelist. The evangelist was possessed by the devil and fell to the ground.

I proved to the church that she was wrong about the vanity of the body. That evangelist had a strong makeup, she wore black lipstick and pencils on her eyebrows. She wanted to embarrass me in church saying I was wrong to preach against such things. I cast out that demon of her life and she believed my words.

Church, have a zeal for the holiness of your body. Do not despise this doctrine because your body is an abode of the Holy Spirit. You need the Holy Spirit in your life to do the good work. The sisters in my church do not wear makeup. One day they were praying I saw a ball of fire touching their faces. The anointing of the Holy Spirit left the faces of the sisters bright, their cheeks reddened by the burning fire. The shine of the Holy Spirit is the best makeup there is. I have watched as the Holy Spirit left the sisters' faces beautiful, the lights on their faces made them more beautiful than when they wore make-up.

I also saw the faces of women believers in makeup burning like hellfire. That was in a vision I had when I looked into the faces of some believers. Spiritually their faces were deformed looking like Freddy Krueger's face. I saw the powder of the makeup they passed on their faces turning black microbes. These microbes entered their faces that caused blisters and inflammation. Their faces created scales of crocodiles and filled with holes that fit a pin. Those larvae that entered the small holes of their faces were demons. These microbe-sized demons also entered through the hairy crowns of the sisters who dye the hair. All this was a medium where the demons came in to possess their bodies. A woman who dyed her hair was possessed by several small demons who entered her hairy crown.

ROBERT ATSUSHI FOURTH EXPERIENCE






No comments:

Post a Comment