Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 2

DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN & HELL 2
ANOTHER DIVINE ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS CHRIST.


My name is Emmanuel Senayon Samsonjude. I thank God for his divine grace in my life. It is He who has given me the golden grace to see this revelation. The Lord promised me in my first encounter that He would visit me again and show me the Mystery of Heaven and Hell. His coming is very near and Satan is working very hard to win souls to his ugly kingdom.

It all happened on 26th of January, 2013 around 6 am in the morning. I didn’t know that my body was already dead here on earth, I looked and saw myself lying there as if asleep. I then saw the Lord! He said, "Come! I want to show you the plan of the devil against man!" The Lord took my hand and we immediately arrived before the throne of the devil. I was taken to a place where I saw the devil seated on a throne. The devil was laughing with an ugly voice saying, "I must win their souls, their souls are mine, hahaha!"

HELL'S TORMENT

The Lord instructed me to watch carefully so that I would be able to tell others what I saw. I then saw two demons who brought a man before the devil at the throne, the man was a sorcerer. Immediately when the devil saw him, he laughed and said, "Welcome my faithful servant!" The devil began to question the two demons with great anger saying, "How many souls did he win for me?" The demons said, "7 million’ and devil began to laugh. Again the devil asked the demons, "How many of the seven million have died?" and one of the demons said, "2 million." The devil laughed even more and said, "Their souls belong to me, hahaha!" Again the devil asked the demons "How many planes did he crash?" and the demons responded, "six’; so again the devil asked the demons, "How many car accidents did he cause?" and they said ‘many’. The devil said with a great anger to that man, "I have a gift for you! I must give you a gift!"

All of a sudden, I saw a huge demon with a horrible looking cup in his hand, inside the cup was a dark acid. The demon gave it to the man and the devil told the man, "Drink it…drink it…drink it!", with a powerful voice. The man drank it and his body began to melt. As the acid began to eat his body, his flesh burst to pieces. The man cried bitterly, he looked for a way to escape in vain. The devil laughed and said, "I tricked you and you followed my deception, you will never get out of this place, your soul is mine, hahaha!" And the devil said "Take him away" and the demons threw the man into the fire! He was crying and in such horror in this sudden realization of the great torments of hell.

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Shortly after this, I saw some powerful beasts that were shouting to that man-saying, "You used us to hurt people while you were on earth, now it is our turn to hurt you!" They began to torment the man and he cried bitterly, even seeking death, but it was too late for him. Once a soul arrives in hell it must remain there forever.

Matthew 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

This is a great challenge for us as Christians. Here we see just one servant of the devil winning seven million souls in his lifetime, two million of them have died already; forever to be in great torment. But I ask you this question, how many people have you told about Christ? Some have not won even a single soul for the Lord ever!

I remember in 2011 when I had a revelation where I saw the devil on his throne. He was saying, "Who shall separate me from my glory?" The devil was saying this because so many souls end up in hellfire at the end of their lives. I then saw the Lord, He was crying like a baby because many Christians no longer win souls for Him. Friend, it’s time for us to say ‘no’ to the works of the flesh; it’s time for us to win souls!

Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

I saw the devil laughing with a loud voice as he commanded a demon; saying, "Go to the highway and cause accidents!" Immediately this demon obeyed him, running to the earth with speed. Then the devil called out to another demon saying, "Go to the air and cause a plane to crash!" The devil called out another demon and said, "Go quickly and make famous artists expose their nakedness! Have them to expose their bodies on TV, the internet and in newspapers! Go and make the prostitutes release new videos!" All the demons obey, running to the earth with speed.

We Christians must be careful of what we watch on television, the internet and read in the newspapers. The devil is out there, looking for whom he may devour.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

The devil then called a deceived Christian in hellfire and said, "Joseph, do you now believe that hell is real? Do you now understand that my kingdom exists?" I then saw Joseph; he was crying bitterly as a demon tormented him with great fury. The Lord showed me the life of this man, the story of when he was still on the earth. Joseph never believed hellfire existed, and he taught his fellow members that it was merely a story. He said that man only needed to seek for God’s blessing as if that was all a man needed to pursue in life. He told his congregation that when a person dies, the person dies forever as if there was not a soul to go to another destination. Sadly, Joseph is now in the fires of hell crying out, "I now believe, please take me out! I now believe!" The devil replied to him, "Your soul is mine, you will be here forever!" Friend, this is a great lesson for those of you that have thought hellfire is a fantasy or a joke. Repent now and be saved,! hellfire is so very real!

Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

A COMPLETE ARMOR

I saw a brother coming to Jesus when he died, he was happy because he thought he had made it to heaven at last; but when he got before Jesus Christ, he discovered Jesus was deeply weeping.

Jesus said, “Gabriel, where are your sword of truth and breastplate of righteousness I gave you? I gave you a complete armor, where are they?"

Gabriel replied, “I left them at my friend’s house, please let me go back to get them."

The Lord told him, “It is too late! you cannot go back! I warned you many times, yet you did not listen to Me….I know you not!"

Gabriel was crying with a great sorrow saying, “Please give me the chance to go back, please Lord, please, please’, and the Lord shouted with great anger saying, "DEPART, DEPART! DEPART FOR I KNOW YOU NOT! DEPART FROM ME!" and a great storm carried him away.

Then, the Lord showed me the life story of Gabriel; while he was on earth, he never would go out and win souls for the Lord. Whenever the Lord told him to go and tell people about the Gospel, he would procrastinate. The devil would plant a thought into his heart, "Sit down and read your Bible, you will go tomorrow."

But when the tomorrow came, again the Lord would tell him “Gabriel, go and warn that sinner to repent and be saved." Then, again, Satan would say to his heart, “Gabriel sit down and read your Bible, tomorrow you shall do that" - and he began to obey the voice of Satan.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

He went to his friend's house and instead of telling his friend about Jesus, he was discussing a business matter with the friend. Sadly, he lost his salvation through the friend’s evil advice. He began to live a sinful life as his friend did; that is why he told the Lord that he left his breastplate of righteousness at his friend’s house. The Lord told me, "Tell My people that their armor must be complete; tell them they must not lose their armor."

Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 

When Gabriel arrived in hellfire, I saw a big snake; the snake was so big and there were many thorns on its body. The snake spoke and said, “Gabriel that was how I deceived your first man so you would the real image of God!" (Genesis 3:1-end) “I deceived you and you followed my deception; now I will torment you forever." Then the snake entered the body of the man and hurt him. The man cried bitterly, but he could not get away from the snake, nor out of the fire. Then I heard the devil begin to laugh and say, “Your souls are mine…I must win you all!" Christians, it is time to develop our relationship with God as many Christians end up their life in hellfire just because of minute sins. We must confess our sins and forsake all of them, the standard of God standeth sure.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 

KING SAUL IN HELLFIRE

The Lord told me: “Come, I want to show you a king." I then saw a man on a throne chained down and the demon was tormenting him with great anger. The Lord told me this was king Saul, and when King Saul saw me, he said, "You are here! Go tell my people that I am here! Tell them they should not disobey God! Tell the children of Israel that they must obey the voice of the Lord and that my disobedience led me to this place."

1 Samuel 13:13-14 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which He commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel forever. But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought Him a man after His own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over His people because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee. 

1 Samuel 15:22-26 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, He hath also rejected thee from being king. And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD.  And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel. 

1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 

“For I was a murderer and I killed myself! I thought I was the owner of my life."

1 Samuel 31:4 Then said Saul unto his armorbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armorbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword and fell upon it. 

“Please tell them that hellfire is real!" King Saul was crying for help, but the demon continued tormenting him.

The Lord told me, “You must tell them what you saw. If you do not tell them, you shall be judged!"

THE ANOINTING OF THE DEVIL

The Lord then took me to a place in hellfire where I saw ways the devil works on Christians. I saw a dark anointing in a very large hole; I noticed that many demons would go there to take from the anointing. I wondered what these demons used this anointing for. The Lord told me, “My son, tell My people they must be prayerful, the demons use this dark anointing against Christians. Demons pour this out on a Christian whenever he sleeps. If the Christian wakes up and refuses to pray, that anointing of the devil will bring on a strange feeling and evil thoughts will begin. His relationship with Me will not be perfect, and the man could then become a backslider."

People, we should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil.

2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 

When we sleep, there are many things the devil is doing against our soul; this is why the Bible is so true about the evil sower, "While men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 

The Lord told me “My son, look at that man." And behold, I saw a man on earth, he was sleeping; and I saw a demon with the dark anointing. The demon poured it on the man and went his way. When the man woke up, he did not pray just because he was late for his work. He quickly rushed out of the room and went for his work. That dark anointing began to be manifested in his life; the man just began to have strange feelings, he began to commit adultery with church women members. That was how the man forsakes the Lord. The Lord warned him to pray but he refused to listen- just because of his job. The Lord told me “He is a pastor."

We must be careful as the devil is a great deceiver. His mission is to deceive us into certain destruction. He works politically as ‘the prince of this world." Also operating as ‘the god of this age,’ he blinds unbelievers and trying to keep them from hearing and accepting the Gospel of salvation.

Ephesians 6:11-20 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the Gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. 

A MAN WHO NEVER BELIEVED IN HOLY SPIRIT

There are many of you who have never believed in the Holy Spirit, and I want to tell you now that He is real. I saw a man in hellfire, he was chained down and the demon was tormenting him and when the man saw us, he was saying, “Now I believe in the Holy Spirit, now I believe in speaking in tongues!" When the man was still on earth, he never believed in the Holy Spirit. He walked according to the flesh and not according to the Holy Spirit. He overlooked many sins. Now he is in hellfire begging for a second chance but the Lord has told him, “It is too late!"

Ephesians 1:13-14 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the Word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory. 

Pray hard and do not give up in seeking the Holy Spirit. If you don’t have Him, you will just continue doing the will of the flesh.

Romans 8:5-14 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 

Seek for the Holy Spirit to make it to heaven.

THE GREAT CHURCH

The Lord told me, “My son, come! Let Me show you how I want My church to be." Then I saw a church, and in that church saw a burning flaming fire. I saw people in the fire but the fire never consumed them. The Lord told me, "That is the fire of the Holy Spirit!" I also saw many powerful angels with swords in their hands, they surrounded the church. I saw the people in the church; they were praying hard and were crying unto the Lord. The Lord told me, "This is how I want My church to be, but many of My churches are cold."

Revelation 3:15-16 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my Mouth. 

The Lord continued, “Many of My churches no longer pray hard, they never do fasting. They never preach about My second coming. They never preach about hellfire. They never preach of My glorious kingdom. They never seek out and win souls for Me. They do not want My order. All they want is to be led by the flesh and not by the Spirit. Tell them all that I am coming quickly! My reward is with Me to give to everyone according to his work.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 

"Tell them to seek Me and they shall find Me. I am giving this chance to them to repent and be saved. My door is still open to anyone who wants to come in, but once the door is closed, they will cry unto Me to open it, but I will tell them that I know them not!"

Matthew 25:11-13 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But He answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. 

"My son, tell them I am about to close the door." The Lord was saying this with tears. I am telling you, church, you need to awaken and forsake the strange doctrines that will surely lead to hellfire. Remember what the Lord says, “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."

Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 

THE SECRET DECEPTION OF THE DEVIL

The Lord took me to another place in hellfire, I saw many demons they were holding a meeting. All of a sudden, they all scattered and became disguised appearing as pastors, evangelists, prophets, teachers, brothers, sisters, elders, and reverends. There the devil was giving them orders saying, “Go now to the earth, go and perform signs and wonders, go and perform miracles, go and teach them false doctrines; bring more souls to my kingdom." The demons obeyed him and ran to earth with great speed. When I saw them, I was very surprised as this reminded me of my first encounter with Jesus Christ. The Lord showed me something next to Satan’s throne, s a very large, deep hole. Inside of the hole was written the names of the churches on the earth that belong to Satan. Friend, please be aware of the church that you attend. If it does not stand on the whole counsel of God preaching of holiness, righteousness, second coming of Jesus Christ, godly dressing, preaching of hellfire, please stay away from such churches as they all belong to Satan.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 

Mark 13:5-6 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 

Luke 21:8 And He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. 

Beware, for many demons are in the likeness of ministers of God and their end goal is to deceive believers into eternal destruction. The Lord clearly told me, “I am not their founder; I do not know those churches that are written of in that hole."

2 Timothy 3:4-7 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
.
THE BATTLEFIELD

After this, the Lord took me to a place where I saw only a few people who were fighting many demons. Those demons wounded so many in this great and powerful battle, primarily because the people had an incomplete armor. I saw so much blood on their bodies, yet these people kept up the fight. Behold, I saw the Lord crying and saying, “You must put on the whole armor of God!"

Ephesians 6:11-20 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the Gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. 

I then saw those who wore the full and complete armor of their God, the demons could not wound them!

The Lord said to me, “I need more people in this battlefield! Tell them to come to Me and I will fill them with My power! Tell them to seek the great armor of the Spirit with all of their hearts and they shall have it!"

Suddenly, the Lord turned His face to me, saying, “They are waiting for you on earth" and the Lord took me back. I woke up and saw my mum and my elder brother; they had already removed a cloth that I used to cover myself. My mum told me that I had been in a deep sleep for a long time, and at one point I was not breathing. She tried and tried to revive me, but I did not show any response. She then ran to get my brother, and when he came to me they could see my life was returning. They decided they would wait a time until my blood circulated and my body came back to life. When I awakened, I saw them standing by me and calling my name. My mum was close to tears.

BE WISE

My friend, Jesus Christ has revealed the secret of the devil, as well as how His will for the church. It is now your time to take the step of salvation and repent from your sins - be saved!

Ephesians 5:1-2 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 

If you are a Christian and a backslider, even if you’re a pastor or a minister of God, please awaken! Come back to Jesus and He will receive you.

Ephesians 5:14-21 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 

The Lord promised to visit me a third time, saying: “I am coming to visit you and show you more things about heaven and hellfire! I will come to visit you on the 9th of Febuary, 2013."

Awaken, Christians!



1 comment:

  1. May God awaken us..

    Technology, Fashion & Entertainment has gotten hold of our lives. We live to pride around & show off as the devil has successfully put this also in our Churches..

    Fake Pastors & ignorant ones are living in riches & make it seem like its never an issue to be a glamorous Christian, by which this deceives so much as many want to look charmy beautiful & fleshy..

    Oh God, We dying & dying to Hell. Have mercy on us. We left your ways of the very same Bible we read from every Sunday & took ways of other people & sayings of this evil pastors who dont teach Genesis to Revelation the way it is for mans soul to reach Heaven..


    Mandla _ MG
    MGSMICT@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete