Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2019

PASTOR FRANCISCO VIEIRA OF BRAZIL

TESTIMONY OF A FORMER FREEMASON AND SPIRITIST WITCH DOCTOR

Testimony was given during a service in Brazil.

My name is Pastor Francisco Vieira the ex-wizard of the Xuxa. My street name is Tio Chico. I lived in Brazil for 36 years. but I'm not a natural son of the federal district, I'm a son of the state of Ceará. I was invited and became a Freemason. My own father is master grade master 33 of the state of Ceará freemasonry. It's already 17 years since I left. Becoming a Freemason requires several requirements. We signed a confidentiality clause, so we cannot go out or reveal what's going on inside that circle. That's how I lost my daughter. They took my daughter as a punishment. My daughter was 12 years old then. They kidnapped her and took her to the woods. They abused my daughter, they shot her with 2 bullets at the forehead. Then they called me to say, "Pastor, we ordered the murder of your daughter, so that you shut up, you betrayed us."

SPIRITISM

Has anyone here in the church had the misfortune to rub shoulders with or practice spiritualism? Mercy! It's really bad. I will make it brief because my full testimony will stretch to 11 hours. I will try to shorten it. The pastor will make a prayer, if the devil is present he will fall on his knees by the grace of God, Hallelujah God is faithful. Beloved, it was my father who introduced me to Freemasonry. I stayed there for a while and at the beginning, I did 5 evil "initiations". After that, I rose very quickly in rank because my father directed me, my own father taught me.

In spiritualism, the devil is a "saint" and in Freemasonry, he arrives as the "Lord of armies."

After a few months, after a while, I reached grade 30. I entered the rank where neither the women of the Freemasons nor the new members enter but only the leaders and the first thing I saw in this room was a goat! Have you ever heard that in Freemasonry there was a goat? Many Freemasons say it's wrong, but there's a goat. There are cults, there are rooms where even your wife cannot enter, there are many secrets, several closed doors. Beloved, at this place, begins the ritual of black magic, the goat is incorporated, incarnated by the spirit of the devil, by Lucifer, Beelzebub, the prince of darkness. The animal started to look exactly like someone who is possessed.

INITIATION

One of the senior officers came to me to tell me that I had to kneel before the goat and worship him. I bent my knees and kissed the animal's head. And when I finished, I said, "Lord of armies, at this moment I'm putting my soul in your hands." I gave my full name and it was written in a book that had a black cover. "I give you the soul of my daughter."

Every Freemason gives his eldest son or eldest daughter. The children of the Freemasons die only by tragedy: accidents, incurable diseases. When my oldest daughter was 2 years old, she was killed with a dagger in her heart. I'm not going to tell how it happened, I'm going to cry I cannot do it. The devil used her own father to sacrifice her. So I killed, sacrificed my own daughter, with a knife in her heart. I am on parole, I have 23 trials on my back right now because of the crimes I committed. Today I walk with Jesus Christ.

I also gave the soul of my mother and my wife and made a covenant with him. From my right arm, 15ml of blood was taken and was injected into the goat. 15ml of blood was taken from the animal that was injected into my left arm.

In the past I had in my body the blood of the goat, today I have the blood of Jesus. Amen! When the blood of the goat ran through my veins, I was in this Masonic lodge, it was 22h past everything became black. My whole body began to heat up, to burn, I had the impression that my scalp was torn off and all my bones were broken. I was in a critical state, in a chaotic situation. When I turned to leave, because I could not stand this bad thing in me that hurt me, I was paralyzed like a statue. It burned me, I hurt, I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I could not see anything, not even the candles that were there. I was in complete darkness, I was already in darkness.

Lucifer materialized in flesh and bone! He wore a suit, a tie, a violet band at the waist. Blond, blue-eyed he took on the appearance of an ordinary man. He put his left hand on my shoulder and spoke in tongues. He said to me, "My faithful servant, humble yourself before your lord."

I knelt, I kissed his feet and getting up, I kissed his hands. On my right, at a distance of 3 meters, there was a kind of male doll. This doll represented Jesus, with long hair, mustache, and beard. The devil told me, "Go to Jesus and curse your old God, your false prophet, whom I crucified."

I approached the doll and said these words, "False prophet, You said You came to Earth to save, heal and liberate, You are a liar!" The churches proclaim Your name but the people beg their bread, that's why You were crucified, I spit in Your face," and I spit.

I kicked this doll during this performance and everyone applauded and there was a party. In the Masonic Lodge, there is also the Lord's Supper. Only the leaders participate, from grade 30 to 33. After 22h, begins the ritual of dark magic on the last Friday of each month. From the goat possessed by the demon, we take 20ml of blood that is put in the middle of the supper in a human skull with ether so that the blood does not coagulate. They all approach with a piece of bread and lifting up that bread towards heaven, they say, "I crucify You again" and they all eat that bread soaked in the blood of the goat.

THE LIFE OF ABUNDANCE

The Cursed of Hell (Satan), offered me 2 mansions, 12 apartments in Brasilia, 2 country houses, a Fazenda (big farm), 4 companies. I was doing service to public bodies, the Chamber of Deputies, the Senate, the Congress, the courthouse, the Central Bank of Brazil. I was chief of staff at the central bank. I held high positions for 8 years.

Satan gave me a Limousine, a Ferrari, a Mercedes Benz, and a BMW. When I was in the office, I do not count the number of times my wife called me to say "I want to lunch in Miami", "I want to go to Tokyo," "I want to know all of Brazil, I want to know the whole world." From Brazil, we have known all capitals, all states. My life was a party, my life was dedicated to pleasure, my life was dedicated to evil. How many times did I get home with $ 400,000 or $ 500,000 that I threw on the bed and had fun telling my wife that we filled our pillows not with foam or feathers but with cash?

But when I slept, I did not have peace of mind, I was not calm. I did not have peace because Satan had turned me into a thief, a white-collar thief. I was not the kind of thief to pick up a gun and attack people on the street, no, I was stealing inside the bank. At the end of the week, when I worked at the Central Bank, I took all the investments, I left a small amount in the accounts in Brasilia. I transferred all the money into my own account and I placed them on the weekend, system overnight, on Monday I returned this money and nothing in investment interest I had between 1.5 million to 2 million Cruzeiros, that I sent in accounts in Switzerland. Currently, I have a trial with the federal police, military and civilian in Brasilia. I was considered the greatest fraudster of that time, but everything was fine as long as the devil was protecting me.

He also turned me into a drug dealer, "Comando Vermelho" (Red Commando). I was trading between Brasilia and Goiania. I knew the biggest traffickers and I still had many weapons on me. I myself have been a consumer, I have consumed several types of drugs, I have overdosed. Once I was so possessed, so desperate by the drugs that I went to the pharmacy to buy ether, I took the essence of my car, I injected that and I went crazy. The firefighters attached me to the post in the center of Brasilia and I still managed to free myself.

I had a BMW as I told you, I was doing magic rituals in my car, I went to Angola to practice magic. I did not like Umbanda, Quimbanda or Candomblé (they are mystical religions) for me they were all weak.

I loved voodoo, witchcraft fetishes, I loved what could kill right away! In my car in red letters was written "Throne of Satan". I was a "Pai de Santo" (sort of marabout). I was a homosexual "Pai de Santo" because all "Pai de Santo" are homosexuals. For 6 months I was a man as you see me here, and during the other 6 months, I was possessed, I went out at night in a short skirt, lipstick etc.

Mercy! By the grace of God!

THE SECOND PACT

It took place in Salvador in the state of Bahia with a Mae de Santo (marabout woman). I was not the only one. The purpose of this pact in Salvador was to get all the women I would like. The devil is a liar, he came to kill, steal and destroy.

The Mae de Santo shaved my head 21 times. The last time she shaved me, she traced me in the form of a cross. Then I was put in a "rancore" (dark room) where I stayed 7 days and 7 nights lying on top of 2 banana leaves. There were big candles in this place and I was fed with animal blood and "cachaça" (Brazilian brandy, made from sugar cane juice, distilled at 40 °), without having the right to go to the toilet or to perform the physiological necessities. I had to restrain myself. The first night, the "Mae de Santo" brings a ratazana (big wild rat). She slaughtered it and I drink all the blood. Then it was a goat, a dog, a rabbit, a kid, etc.

The most absurd of all this is that despite all these scandals, the authorities do not take any action. I'll tell you what I'm talking about. The last night, she sacrificed a child of 3 months! It is not disclosed to the authorities but it's legal! It's legalized by the status of the spiritist federation! Human beings were sacrificed as if they were animals!

The authorities do not take action because 90% of our great entrepreneurs and politicians are part of this mafia of Satan. I have been the "Pai de Santo" of Maluf, Orestes Quercia, Lula, Xuxa, etc. and 68 big companies! I know who ordered the murder of my daughter! When I get up on the last day, the "Mae de Santo" makes a cut in my right thigh, shaped like a cross. She took my private part, and with the knife, she began to write letters while cutting me and formed the name LUCIFER. After that my life has deteriorated.

I had all the women I wanted but I lost mine. I stayed 8 months out of my home. I lived in my fazenda, I cohabited with something else ... 8 months doing what is totally anti-biblical. I walked with her, she accompanied me everywhere, I kissed her, I made love with her, she was everywhere with me, in my car etc. I even took her on a trip to Brasilia.

Dear friends, Deuteronomy 27:21 says, "Cursed is he who sleeps with any beast! ..." The devil made me fall in love with a dog and I lived for 8 months with a dog that I raised in my Fazenda. My life went from bad to worse. I was going to work with corpses at midnight in the cemeteries. I fed on their viscera. A girl had died on the fourth day at midnight, I went to the cemetery, I desecrated her grave, to do my rituals.

When I approached a tomb belonging to a servant of God, a ball of fire rolling at high speed appeared and materialized in a giant bat of 1.5m-2m, which shouted, "You cannot touch it, it does not belong to you!"

But when it was the bodies of others, socialites, people with sinful lives and mores, I could quietly remove the coffin and approach the rotting bodies. So I was incorporated by the demon "Caboclo Boiadeiro." And I had a hand-to-hand contact with the corpse, I cohabit with the corpse. And by the demon, I ate the parts of the corpse, which were already rotten.

I sunk into the practice of evil. I also performed 15 abortions in the Spiritist Center. I practiced abortion on 2 Christian girls. These girls went out with boys from the world, their parents, their brothers and their pastors tried to call them to order, but they did not listen. They said they would succeed in converting them and taking them to church. That's wrong, the Bible warns us about it, and I can tell you, it's easier to get people out of your church than to bring people back. The devil is smart, he is strong. Do not have fun with it, stay in your church, praise the Lord, seek the Lord.

There is no saying "the devil is on my way" if he is on your road chase it! Jesus gave you authority. You must not dwell on these things, look ahead and follow your path! One of these girls looked for me. I had a huge table of 3 meters in my center. At the time I had this center of witchcraft where I received people.

The poor could not come. I only worked for the elite: Xuxa, the president of Fiat in Brazil, almost all the politicians of Brasilia, Sarney, Antonio Carlos Magalhães, who was one of the greatest eaters of corpses. He was a doctor, entrepreneur, and several times governor of Bahia. These are the people who sponsored the murder of my daughter. To return to the Christian girl who wanted to have an abortion, I covered the large table with a white cloth. On the left side of the girl, I lit a black candle for "Exu". On her right a red candle for "Pombogira" (demonic entity). At the level of her left foot, a green candle for the entities of the virgin forest, at the level of her right foot a white candle for her guardian angel. Those who practice spiritualism have often had to be washed in dirty water, black water that smells very bad, worse than a skeptical pit. The devil made me drink this water and wash in that water.

This young woman lying on this table, a wizard-aid came to wash her body with this water, going from the neck to the feet. Then we put her in a sitting position and we made her drink that water. This water is rotten because it is made in a clay vase containing "cachaça" (liquor, see above), coarse salt, animal fat, "Pedra de Aruanda" 'Azeite de dendê' (palm oil), some herbs, urine, and droppings from 'Pai de Santo'. When the girl was back on the table, I approached her, already incorporated by the spirit of "Pombagira", my right hand resting on her belly, I patted her left hand on the right hand. So I removed the fetus from her belly and I raised her hand above, to the sky. And I then ingested this fetus. Incorporated with this spirit, I swallowed a total of 15.

One day I went to my father's house, there was nobody. Just my little sister who was only 13 years old. I asked where the parents had been, she told me they went shopping. Suddenly, between her and me, I see Satan materializing, entering and speaking to me, she did not see him, but I saw him.

He points to my sister saying, "This woman was your wife in the past reincarnation and she was not happy because she did not have a child with you. To be happy in this present reincarnation, she must have a child by you." My dear brothers and sisters, reincarnation does not exist. God tells us that it belongs to man to die only once, "It is reserved for the man to die only once after which judgment comes." Hebrews 9.27

The devil is the father of lies, he spoke to me and I believed him. Then he came into me, and today my sister has a child of mine. This child is the same age as my oldest son. There are members of my family who do not talk to me anymore because of that. So I sacrificed my 2-year-old daughter to Freemasonry. I rammed my little sister, and I shot 3 times on my 8-year-old son because the devil told me that as an adult, he would kill me. That day I was alone in my room, my son, he was watching TV, and the devil appeared to me, he told me, "Go kill this child, if you do not do it, when he will be a young man he will kill you." I took the weapon in the drawer, I went to my son who was watching television, and I said "Luis." When he looked at me he saw the weapon, he fled to a corner of the room he put his hands on his face and he started to cry. I aimed towards the stomach, the balls went out on the other side. When he collapsed, another demon came into me. I took a dagger and I opened my son's neck to the belly. My brothers, this child is not dead thanks to God.

He stayed 4 months in the hospital, he was under the threat of death. I still spent a lot of money for the care. He is not dead, he has recovered. He became a rebel, he was afraid of me his father, afraid of society, he was afraid of the whole world. He remained locked in a room for 10 years. He spent all his days in this room, from breakfast to dinner. When he was brought something, he asked "Who brought it? Or "Is it from the thing?" He called me the thing.

The housekeepers said that I was out when I was only in another room, so he opened the door, took what he had to take and closed it immediately. In order for him to go to school, I had to get out of the house, so he clung to the housekeepers' necks that took him to the school bus. In the same way, when he came home, I did not have to be there.

Today he is 20 years old, he lives with his grandmother. He shouts my name and makes plans to get revenge on me. When I call Brasilia, where he lives with his grandmother, when he recognizes my voice on the phone, he hangs up.

CHANGE

I practiced many rituals, so many sacrifices, I was involved in so many crimes, so many deaths, I shot 40 people, I sacrificed 22 children, I performed 3 deliveries, I perverted my own body, I defiled my family, and I say now, "My house and I will serve the Lord God." I have been in evangelization for 13 years, including 9 years of pastorship. I spent 6 years and 7 months of fasting and praying for my son, for my family. The Bible says that a certain category of demons come out only through prayer and fasting.

At the end of these 6 years and 7 months of prayers and fasts, I called one day in Brasilia and was told, "Wait, your son wants to speak to you." Pray for my brothers, pray, all the walls of Jericho who are in your lives, will crumble! Pray, my brothers, pray!

There are people who come to nothing in life, for lack of prayers, they call the pastor to pray for them. "Pastor, make me, pastor, do this to me." Do it yourself ! We are here to help. So my son answers the phone, he called me daddy. He said to me, "Dad, these days, I passed an evangelical church near my grandmother's house. Because of the praise, I went to the door of the congregation and when I was there I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around, there was no one yet this hand was still there and led me inside the church. I approached the desk, I cried and I screamed, I told the pastor that I wanted to be a believer like my father." Glory to Jesus. He continued, "Daddy, today I understand what you did as you did when I was a child, I forgive you by the name of Jesus. Do not worry about what the devil is doing in your life. Here in Brasilia, we pray, my church and I for you, continue to preach, to spread the good word." God is faithful, my brothers.

ANECDOTES OF PAST STORIES

I remember when I was a wizard, a woman came to the house, and she said, "Tio Chico, I've been living here for a while, and two weeks ago people came to live near my house. I do not know what religion they belong to, they make strange prayers and speak strange languages, I do not even know if they are Brazilian. In any case, all that bothers me. " They were Christians. Christian fanatics she treated as crazy. The Bible warned us that we would be treated badly.

This woman brought candles for me to do a job so that they go away. And I told her that in 7 days there would be no one left, they would all be gone, even the house was going to fall. After 7 days the woman came to ask me if I had done the job. I told her yes. She told me that it did not work and that in addition there were more people, they speak a strange language, they pour oil, I cannot tolerate this anymore. And there I told her, that my spirits told me that we could not touch these people because these people pray on their knees, they pray to the Lord God.

So I was the "Pai de Santo" of the multinational FIAT in Brazil, and they launched a car, a car that I dedicated to a demon, Fiat had given to this model the name of a demonic entity: Marea. I received in my body the "Exu Marea". If you have one of these cars, do not be afraid, you do not need to get rid of them. Just pray and dedicate it to God like any other object you have! You cannot say that on this Earth you cannot consume anything that comes from Satan. If this were so, then a world need to be created just for you. Because you cannot escape the contamination of the world but you have the strength of prayer. More than 90% of products are devoted to demons. You cannot imagine how many of these things I blessed by the demon before they were marketed, and I also include food products. I was "Pai de Santo" from Bordon sausage brand. I worked for the largest company of the richest man in Brasilia, Wagner Canhedo. He is an entrepreneur, a politician with 12 multinationals. I chose the name of one of these companies: VASP! All of these companies have names beginning with the letter "V" because the devil told him that for him it would be victory names. The first name he chose for his first business is: Viplan is the name of a bus company that circulates in the Federal District and VIPLAN meant: "Vim-doinferno-para-liquidar-a-nação": I come from hell to liquidate the nation. They give 30% of their income to maintain the spirits and the "Pai de Santo". The devil is the Devourer!

Yet we Christians do not even give tithes, the 10th part of our salary to our God and we still wonder why we are not blessed. Malachi 3.8-11 8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

I won 45 million and a new car to kill the singer Clara Nunes. She died in the hospital, I did a job on her. Who paid me? Her lover, she had to have varicose vein surgery because she was in pain when she was on stage because of that. When she came to the hospital for this surgery, her lover called me because I was his "Pai de Santo." He told me to come to the hospital for this intervention.

"Tio Chico, you have to come to Sao Paulo."

"Ah, why?"

"My mistress was interned for varicose vein surgery and I have a serious problem with her. Our relationship has gone from bad to worse. I cannot take it anymore and she threatened me if I put an end to this relationship. She will go to the television show and say that I am her lover. And as you know I am a married politician, my reputation will suffer."

I went to Sao Paulo. The same day that the intervention was to take place, I performed 7 black magic rituals, with the intervention of 7 Exus (7 evil spirits), 7 crosses, 7 black cats, 7 black candles, 7 bottles of pinga (pinga, canha, these are the other names of the cachaça), 7 black goats, 7 black oxen, 7 frogs carrying in their mouths the name of Clara Nunes. In the end when I was with the Exu caveiro, the Exu of death, I was incorporated by the latter, and just when the doctor practiced the surgery, Exu caveiro came out of me and he went to possess the doctor, who killed her on the surgery table. Then the press leaked the information that there had been a medical error! The person who paid me is Orestes Quércia!

Mr. Tancredo Neves did not die of hospital infection. That is the wrong information. He died because of a ritual of black magic done in the state of Maranhão by the greatest wizard of Brazil, Dito do Barão, He is the sorcerer of José Sarney and Roseanne Sarney because of the election campaign. It is the Sarney and Maluf who since Sao Paulo have ordered the death of Tancredo by witchcraft, and he, far away in Brasilia, is dead. In spiritualism, Aparecida comes as Oxum (Oxum is a woman spirit, an orisha who reigns over the water of rivers, love, intimacy, beauty, wealth, diplomacy). I was a member of the Satan Church in Vitoria, in the state of Espirito Santo. There is a pope of the devil.

There, we take children who are thrown into a brazier as a sacrifice. When will men of God be at the head of power, to forbid all these things? Until when? There are people here who are not happy because they realize now how bad the world is because they will not see things the same way anymore. But I'm not here to lie to you, I'm here to tell you that another world exists here, people are bad and these things exist. What's the point of me lying? Do not make this witchcraft the head of your life, God has shown you the reality of the things of this world, and you have not seen anything yet.

What do you want me to say? Do you want me to prophesy that you will have a new house, a car, a promotion at work? That's what everyone wants, is not it? God has given us prayer and work! Jesus is faithful! I received 1 million to kill Globo presenter, Abelardo Barbosa, the one called Chacrinha in June 1988. I did a job at midnight in the cemetery, in the throat of a corpse with Chacrinha's hair, the blood of a goat, lit candles, a bottle of cachaça, and he died of cancer of the throat. The one that paid me is Rita Cadillac, his mistress. People who have the money can do anything. I corrupted commissioners, policemen, judges, prosecutors, bribed everyone in Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia.

Maria das Graças Meneghel (Xuxa) lives in the world of lesbianism. She had an affair with her entrepreneur, with singer Joana, with singer Simone, with singer Ivete Sangalo and even a current ex-lesbian missionary.

In our circles, we hated Christendom, we hated Jesus so much. This Jesus whom people pray but who does not appear. While we just had to summon the spirits and they were there. They gave us everything, money, women, celebrity ...

I tore up several Bibles, I burned 10 Bibles in a fire that I lit in the center of the Macumba, I burned churches with gasoline. Just as God used a donkey to talk to Balaam, God spoke to me through a prostitute. I was in the spiritual center practicing macumba (sort of witchcraft) and there someone came. A car drove in and parked. A very beautiful blond and tall woman came out. She asked me, "Are you Tio Chico?" I said, "Yes."

"I got my husband and I want him to come back. I work with the line of 7: 7 days, 14 days, 21 days - I want him back in 7 days."

I gave her the list of the materials, she brought me everything. But this woman who wanted my services and who claimed to be married was actually not married. She had a lover she said was her husband. Her lover was married to a servant of God. This woman knew that her husband had a mistress. When he went to his mistress's house, she knelt and prayed to ask God to redeem her husband from the curse. And I had trouble working because of that. After 7 days, the blonde came back and she asked me if I had done the job, I answered in a way that I know it's not was not my words that really came from me, "If you want this man to come home today, bring me 150 black candles, if he does not come back tonight I stop being "Pai de Santo" and "Macumbeiro." "She brought me the candles. It was one afternoon, I took the car in the direction of Unaí, in the state of Minas Gerais 200km from Brasilia, I went to do a ritual of dark magic. I was accompanied by 2 "Mães de Santo".

When we arrived at Unaí it was close to midnight, it was a dark, moonless night. The only light came from candles of all colors: blue, green, yellow, white, brown, etc. And we started our magic ritual. Normally at a certain time, the devil came to incorporate me, but he did not come this time, he did not succeed, and he materialized. Just before the devil materialized, while I was sitting there with the candles arranged in circles, I thought I saw Jesus. He touched me on the right level of my chest and jostled me. I fell 3 meters further, but I was not hurt. When it happened, the people who were with me fled. When I looked behind me, I saw a fireball from about 7m high and from the fireball, the devilcame out. It materialized and in his right hand there was a trident. On the other hand, he had a big cast iron pot. There were inscriptions on all these things of the type "Exu", "Caveiro", etc. He looked at me and said, "Good evening"

"Good evening."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes master."

"Humble yourself in front of your master."

I bent my knees and I kissed his feet and getting up I kissed his hands and he lifted his trident towards me shouting, "You're incompetent!"

"Incompetent, why?"

"You always did my work and it's the second time you cannot do it.

"I cannot do this job today or never? Why?"

"You are so incompetent that this woman came to your house and cheated on you."

"She deceived me in what way?"

"She's not married, she's just a woman I use to destroy homes. And this particular focus, I cannot destroy it. This man is married to a woman who belongs to the other side, and against the one from above I have no power."

I looked at him and told myself that I was praying to a bad God, I wanted to go to the God of believers.

He told me, "You're not going anywhere, otherwise I'm killing you." He almost killed me.

I took my car. I was going at a normal speed when I felt the wind on me when I looked at the rearview mirror, he was there with a grim smile, and the next moment my car was made 8 barrels. I had head trauma. I lost 50% of my skull, I have bones only on the left side of the head, on the right side I put platinum, I have a lot of screws in my head. I do not see through the right eye, the windshield of my car entered my forehead, in one leg I screwed. I drink a lot of water because my throat was damaged. If I do not drink, my throat gets dry and I lose my voice. A part of my stomach has been replaced by a sort of plastic bag. I had urinary incontinence. I have a bag instead of the bladder when it fills up.

I stayed 3 years and 6 months in intensive care unit, 3 years and 6 months with equipment on the body. I had 25 surgeries in total. I had 21 different drugs. My wife sold everything we had to pay for medical care. The day I accepted Jesus my wife told me that she preferred being a prostitute rather than becoming a Christian. She became a prostitute because she became pregnant with a child that I recognized and whose support I pay. She managed to hijack a pastor, taking him into the world of prostitution.

I have been praying for 13 years for God to bring this woman back. Currently, she is engaged, she even sent me an invitation to be the godfather of her marriage. She provokes me a lot, she sends words home to ask me to pray for her lover, since now I am a pastor. I began to cry and God told me to pray. I was shaking even.

I was preaching in a Baptist church in Brasilia, there were about 1,500 people that night. I was on the desk when I see her enter, wearing shorts, little top, smoking holding the hand of a young man full of tattoos. I dropped the microphone so I was shaking. She came to the front and said, "Pastor, I'm here to accept Jesus, but my lover will go to hell." She grabbed the young man and they started kissing in the church!


I started to close my eyes crying and asked that the room pray for God to remove the devil from there. She is out. When I go to preach in churches, I meet her on my way, she is kissing men and when she sees me, she shouts to everyone, "Look at the pastor of the Assembly of God. My husband is not easy to endure, to support this woman, to support this body that no longer works. I have a lot of problems. I'm thrown stones when people see me."

No comments:

Post a Comment