Translate

Thursday, April 8, 2021

SISTER ESTHER EUGENIE OF FRANCE 3

 HOW I LEARNT TO OVERCOME SPIRITUAL CONFLICTS IN MY LIFE


What happens when we sin? Last time I testified how I was working in the canteen preparing dessert for pupils. However, I was eating a portion of what I was preparing that we were forbidden to do so. It is when I was working and eating that I saw that I was photographed. I saw a flash of the camera though I did not see the person that had photographed me. I heard the Lord's voice calling me a thief because of the desert I was eating. I came to realize that it was illegal and I confessed my sin.


The Lord said, “Since you realized that what you have been doing was wrong and since you confessed, all the pictures that were taken when you were committing these acts will be destroyed. These photos were evidence of your offense that would have been presented on the last day of judgment.”


Brother when I woke up, I wondered, does it mean that all this sin we commit are photographed by the kingdom of heaven and written in records of the spirit world? The spirit world has pictures, videos, and written records of our deeds for the great judgment of the white throne.


The Spirit of God insisted and said, “Tell My children to have a life of confession." 


We must always be doing self-examination.


SATAN’S NETWORK OF BATTLEFIELD


I remember one day I went to attend a celebration, where I took some photos. When I went back home I published one of these photos on my Facebook page. At that time, I did not know that I had to pray for it before posting it. After posting my photo, the following day when I was sleeping, the Lord opened my spiritual eyes. I saw a man that took my photo that I posted online. The man was a Satanist. He was cursing my photo.


He said to my picture, “You woman you will suffer in your life. You will not go forward. You will suffer all kinds of sickness. You shall not hold money in your hand. You shall endure hardships.”


This man took time to curse my photo and said a lot of evil things.


Brother when the Lord shows you things in the night you must always destroy and undo these works of the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ. We must learn to pray for our photos when we post them on social media.


I learned to use the name of Jesus whenever I pick up the phone. The enemy is coming up with new strategies and new tactics in this time of darkness. The biggest weapon against him is prayer.


STOCKS OF SUPERMARKET FOOD FROM THE UNDERWATER WORLD


In another experience, the Lord showed a supermarket where we buy food. In this dream, I saw people coming out of the water with stocks of products that are sold in the supermarket. People think that these veggies, meat, and fish are planted, fished, and processed on the earth. Yet I saw these items being taken out of the marine world and they were transported directly to the supermarket.


This is a dangerous time brother. We must learn to purify this food through prayers. When you bought food and you are bringing these provisions to your home, remember to pray for it. When you have finished cooking, pray for it. Pray when you buy clothes, pray for them. I saw stocks of food coming out of the waters. These things are serious. If the Lord had to open your eyes to see the real nature of these foods, you will be in terror.


A WEAPON CALLED WORSHIP


When I came to the Lord I noticed my walk with the Lord was all about conflict. I was subjected to consistent and continual spiritual assaults and attacks. I could not sleep peacefully at night because of the attack. Often when I was walking in the street, I would begin to feel like people were beating me in the flesh, as if people were throwing stones at me.


Actually the Holy Spirit has activated my spiritual senses so that I would be able to feel what my spirit was enduring in the spirit world. Thus, I began to feel the hit of the arrows and darts that were shot at me and stones that were thrown at me.


One day we were going to church, I told my husband, “People are shooting me with arrows and I can feel it in my body though I cannot see them.”


The Lord enabled me to feel the arrows and darts shot at my spirit. We don't always see the ammunition shot at our spirit which our senses do not perceive. I was entangled in a real battle sustaining attacks and assaults, but I was resolute and I stood up in prayer to seek the face of the Lord.


One day I slept and I saw that I was in the middle of crowds of people that surrounded me. They were assaulting me and I was powerless. I closed my eyes and began to worship the Lord. I had no strength but I kept worshiping the Lord. When I opened my eyes, I saw that these people were scattered and they fell to the ground and they were unable to rise. I saw the power of God. I saw the crowds in a stampede.


The Spirit of God said, “When you kept worshiping God, His presence came down and the power of God brought down these people.”


The Spirit gave me Psalms 27:2-3 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.


Beloved, this is precisely what I saw. It was thanks to this incident that I came to understand the power of worship. From that day onward worship became a defensive and offensive weapon. I began to put worship music in my house playing all day. And I built a lifestyle of worship in the middle of my battle. When I am walking in the street, I am always listening to worship music.


One day, my colleague caught me worshiping in the workplace and told me, “This is not a church. It's a workplace.”


God’s children are locked in battle against the enemy, but they ignore the power of worship. We must learn to worship in the middle of our battle. For when the presence of the Lord comes down, the enemy will fall to the ground. There is victory in worship.


The Lord told me, “Do you know that in the past when you were listening to world music, you were a great worshipper of Lucifer? Whenever you were putting that world music at home and listening, you were worshipping the devil. Since you were his worshipper, since you turned your back on him, you saw how he and his angels were following you and fighting you.”


THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT


My enemy fell because of time dedicated to worship. However, despite their defeat, they did not leave me alone. We have a determined and resolute enemy that will always seek to regroup and come back.


As the battle continued, I saw in a dream that I was in a place. Suddenly I was illuminated by a great light. I wanted to look at the intense light, but my head kept bowing before the great light and I could not look. Very quickly, I saw that I was among millions and billions of people that stood before this light. I saw that they were holding Bibles in their hand. I did not know the meaning of this. And when I tried to look at the light again, I saw a ferocious lion emerging in the great light.


Then I heard a tremendous voice that said, “Here is the lion of the tribe of Judah. Here is the Lion of Judah.”


In truth, I have never seen a lion before and it was the first time. This lion was really ferocious. When I woke up, I could not understand the meaning of this. Back then I did not know that Jesus was the Lion of Judah. Since I have discovered the weapon of worship, I bought a lot of worship CDs. One of them was about Jesus, the Lion of Judah. When I heard the song about the Lion of Judah, I understood that Jesus was the lion that I saw in the dream. And He came in the middle of my battle.


When I asked my pastor about the millions of people I saw holding the Bible, he told me, “The Bible that they were holding is the sword of the Spirit. The Bible is the weapon. God’s children are soldiers. They must make use of their swords which is the Word. The Lord Jesus use the sword of the Spirit when He confronted the serpent in the wilderness.”


The battle was really strong in my life. But when I saw the Lion of Judas, the battle of my life ended. Hebrew 4:12, for the Word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. We must use the sword of the Spirit in this battle.


We must also use the name and the blood of Jesus. I encountered the power of the blood of Jesus when I was hospitalized. The doctor that was treating me wanted to do me harm. And the Lord revealed to me his heart’s intention. And when he came to administer me treatment in order to hurt me, I invoked the blood of Jesus and he was paralyzed before me.


Brother, when we go to the hospital, we must be in an attitude of prayer. A hospital is a deadly place, but there are power and victory in the blood. We must also read the Scripture.


The Spirit told me, “The more you read the Bible, the Word will enter in your spirit, and when the enemy comes, what will come out of you will be the Word of God.”


Then the Spirit showed in a dream, the enemy coming against me to destroy me. I saw in this dream that I made use of the word of God by quoting Philippians 2:10-11, at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


When I recited this passage, it caused the enemy to kneel down and he lost all strength. I got the upper hand. There is power in the name of Jesus, there is power in the blood of Jesus and there is power in the Word of God, which is the sword of the Spirit. These are the weapons and ammunition available for us. And the lifestyle of worship is a powerful weapon that neutralizes the enemy.


But we must keep away from the world music that attracts demons. Worship songs bring down God’s presence. They also bring the angels of God. Worship is one of the principal things in heaven.


The Holy Spirit said to me, “Tell God’s people worship must return in their life.”


When I came to the Lord, I was wondering, why am I facing continual battles with no end? I have never visited a mystic for divination, but why Is my life all about spiritual conflict and battle? People are shooting me from all sides. I continue to cry before the Lord.


He said, “Invoke Me and I will show you what is hidden.”


Finally, the Lord that is faithful went on to reveal to me the root cause of my problem. One day by the permission of the Spirit, I will talk about the root of the battle of my life that did not come from me. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. It is because I joined the way of the Lord Jesus that I came to know the truth, which gives life which is Jesus Christ Himself. In praying, I kept questioning the Spirit of God about the kind of life that I was living, and the continual struggle and battle imposed on me by the enemy that I could not identify.


Brothers, we must make time to stand in the presence of the Lord and seek answers about what is wrong. We must spend time in prayer for the Lord is happy when we have a habit of standing in His presence in prayer. There are hidden truths about our lives.


The Lord said, “I will show you hidden things that you don't know.”


You keep wondering, “What is wrong with my life?”


I am here to tell to make time before the Lord and ask Him for answers. He is willing to bring answers. You don't need your pastor. Just build the communion of the Spirit and persevere in prayer.


From Peniel Ngonde video


NEXT : Esther Eugenie 4 Sins That Will Stop You From Rising In The Rapture

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff thanks Chong.

    This lady really impresses me how she sees into the spiritual realm so smoothly and effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always my chore to recite Ps27 & Ps28 every afternoon when i come back from work here at home..
    Pity people dont see reading/knowing the Bible as effective as it should be, but spiritually it generates power & fire for us His children..

    Many Artist dont sing to praise God, but to gain fame.. It is with most sadness to say most of the famous gospel artists are selfish & self promoting using Gods name inbetween.. What can we say, only God will judge them..

    Mandla. MG
    ( MGsmict@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what she means by "I learned to use the name of Jesus whenever I pick up the phone."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a short prayer before going through her phone..

      Delete