Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HELL UNREPENTANT SINNERS

HAVE YOU REPENTED FROM YOUR SINS?

If you are still a sinner, it will be far better for you to repent now and be saved. The Lord took me to a place and behold, I saw the spiritual conditions of sinners. I saw uncountable people, all of them chained down by demons; the chains and shackles used to bind these people were very big. The demons tormenting them were huge; ranging from 200 to even 1000 feet in height! These monsters used large swords to cut out tongues; and how bitter were the cries of the tormented ones! Worst of all they found themselves unable to escape; all because they hadn’t repented of their sins in the physical realm!

John 3:18-20 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 

Some demons had 8 heads on one body, some had horns on their noses, and some demons were walking with their head! These are the demons in charge of sinners. They are called “rulers of the darkness of this world"

I inquired the Lord to tell me the meaning.

The Lord said, "These people are the sinners! except they give their life to Me, they cannot escape this place of punishment. “

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Please repent right now and give your life to Jesus Christ. You are in great pains spiritually!

THE BOOK OF PUNISHMENT

And behold, I saw a very large book and a huge demon that sat on an ugly throne, and he was the commander of all the “rulers of the darkness of this world." He opened the book and said, “Let them drink acid" and those demons obeyed his voice, giving all the people that were chained down acid to drink. Then the bodies of those people began to melt and burst to pieces, then came back to the normal position.

Those people cried bitterly, but the Lord said, “I created these people for My own glory, but they rejected Me. Even so, I will deliver anyone that will accept Me as their Lord and Saviour!"

Acts 17:30-31 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent: Because He hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead. 

I was full of anger because those demons were so wicked; they were mocking those whom God created for His glory. In the physical realm, the people rejected the Truth and were allowing themselves to be deceived.

Galatians 5:7-8 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? This persuasion cometh not of Him that calleth you. 

CONFESS YOUR SIN AND FORSAKE IT AND JESUS WILL SAVE YOU.

ALL SINNERS

All sinners are in a great agony spiritually. Please repent and be saved. Be aware that the demons know the Truth. In the physical realm, they are good at masquerading and deception. They never want you to know Truth! While you still can, please accept Jesus Christ into your life, He will deliver you.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 

SISTER AKINTOLA

I saw a lady, her name is Akintola. Although I never knew her before, I saw her in the greatest of pains. She was crying bitterly as demons used hot tools to remove her teeth. There was a demon telling her, “Thou fool, you never wanted to accept the truth, therefore I will continue hurting you!" I then saw the lady physically on earth. I saw a Christian sister was preaching the truth to her, but Akintola said, “Let me enjoy my life, I am not ready to be born again."

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 

EMMANUEL SENAYON SAMSONJUDE 4

THE EIGHTH GROUP OF PEOPLE I SAW IN HELL: 
FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES.

The Lord took me to a place where I saw a woman who was crying, screaming in hell. I asked the Lord, "Who is that woman?’ and the Lord said, "I will show you who she is."

She was a woman I knew many years ago since I gave my life to the Lord. I never preached the message of salvation to this woman. 

The Lord said, "She is here in hell because of you. I wanted to save her soul through you, but you never went to tell her about me." 

I said, "Lord, have mercy on me." The woman cried unto the Lord for mercy and I said, "Lord, have mercy on her." 

This woman was the type of woman that was given to alcoholic drinks while on earth. The Lord showed her on the screen and all the opportunities she had while on earth to surrender her life to Him, but she refused. The day I was moved to speak to this woman, I didn’t preach to her because she threatened to kill me if I should speak to her about the Lord. I was scared and there was no way I could preach to her. She is now in hell. Her name is Augustina. She is suffering in hell now.

ADELAIDA DE CARILLO

UNREPENTANT MAN

I kept on walking and saw a man in torment. This man I met him on the hospital bed. My pastor had gone to the hospital and evangelized him. The man is terminally ill, the doctors said he had cancer and there was no way. He was condemned to death, his solution was to give his life to Jesus. He did not want to repent and told my pastor that if Jesus was good, He would not have let cancer eat him from the inside. And he departed without repenting of his sins and was sorry in that place.

ALEXIA KARAGOUNIS

UNREPENTANT

The angel took me in a Christian's cell. And the hungry rats devoured his flesh. The Christian said, "I paid for my crime on earth, I do not deserve to be in this place suffering." The angel said, "Yea, you were bound in the land and paid for your crime in earthly righteousness, you never repented of your sin of murder and continued with your evil heart. You were late and drove your car at high speed. A girl was crossing the street and your car ran over and took her life. You were imprisoned and spent a few years in prison. You fulfilled your sentence and the judgment of the laws of men. You always blamed the girl for the ruin of your ministry, not taking her actions. You put the blame on a girl who lost her life because of you. You said you were doing the work and the girl destroyed your life. You still said that it was the devil who used the girl to end your ministry. Your hard heart never regretted killing the girl. You caused a lot of pain in her family."

The fire of hell burned that Christian's cell. Even though he was there, he always spoke., "I'm not guilty, it was the girl's fault." He did not want to regret thinking he was the master of reason.

The angel said, "This man after he left the prison won many souls, but always carried with him the hurt of the girl he killed. He fulfilled the righteousness of men but did not fulfill the righteousness of God. If he had regretted your sin of murder, God would have erased his debt by removing his guilt. A sincere repentance would free the soul from this place. What good is it that he has gained millions of souls and lost his own. Warn the people there on earth that even by complying with earthly laws, if they do not keep the law of God they will go to hell. No one can break the laws of God and escape the fire of this place."

In hell, there is no open or semi-open regime. There is no freedom in this place, the regime here is suffering, pain and torture. The dictatorship that rules this place is evil, they will remain in eternal prisons until the day of judgment.

JENNIFER BECKERMAN



No comments:

Post a Comment